Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 37

Story Info
Walt and Liz come to Texas.
9.9k words
4.47
13.7k
15
0

Part 37 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hall Pass (37) Walt and Liz

Linda and I spent the second full week in September running the little TR3 all around Texas. We went to Palo Duro Canyon first and wound up spending a couple nights there. We drove around in the canyon for one full day. This is the second largest canyon in the United States. It is second only to The Grand Canyon.

If you care to read exciting Texas history, read what you can about the Goodnight, Loving cattle trail to the railhead in Kansas. Charles Goodnight and Oliver Loving were partners in a cattle ranch in the late 1860s. Their ranch was in Palo Duro Canyon. Their story includes gunfights, Indian wars, illicit sex, and almost anything else it would take to make an exciting story. I'll give you a hint. One of them was fucking the other one's wife.

We left the canyon and drove south. We spent two days in the Big Bend country after a full day of driving, to get there. We found that to be very difficult in the small car. There is much history in the Big Bend country too.

We left the Big Bend and went to San Antonio to see the Alamo and then to San Jacinto to see the battleground where Santa Anna was defeated. Read up on the Yellow Rose of Texas and Santa Anna. Texas history revolves around illicit sex. I'll give you another hint. The Mexican General, Santa Anna lost the battle of San Jacinto because he was shacked up with a high-yeller Negro girl. She was the Yellow Rose. She is a Texas heroine. Songs have been written about her and her contribution to the war effort. She had the Mexican general thinking with his little head. Santa Anna left his army in an untenable position with no leadership. He was literally caught with his pants down. His troops were slaughtered. He lost the battle and the war. Texas was taken away from Mexico and became a sovereign republic in its own right.

Linda and I enjoyed being with each other. It was like a second honeymoon to us. We couldn't have enough sex but we tried very hard. It was a good trip for the most part. By the time we arrived home, we had learned that Texas is much too big to tour in a small sports car. If we ever do it again, it will be in a light plane or at least a very heavy touring car.

I also figured out that I wasn't ready to quit swinging. I was thinking about Liz and Walt almost constantly. Then, I found out that Linda was too. Her women's intuition had us both turned on. She told me again that Walt would offer Liz to me. I just couldn't see how that would happen. October was only two weeks away. I knew it would be a long two weeks.

Xxxxx

Walt Zimmerman and I were working on yet another deal. The big production contract that he had given me a year and a half earlier was on the verge of completion. I was excited about bringing in new work. Without it, I would be looking at a serious lay-off of some good employees that would be hard to replace when I needed them later. I had been in this situation before. It was never good.

Walt had called and said that he was working with a new banker who wanted to see my operation before he agreed to the substantial financing that Walt would need. They were due in from Florida this morning.

Alice was my office manager, assistant and girl Friday all wrapped up in one. She did all of these jobs by herself at first but by now she had two girls working for her. Darlene and Robin were their names. They were both competent and pretty enough that sometimes they were a distraction.

Alice and the two girls were off limits to me. Linda and I had never played with anyone that lived within a hundred miles of home. Furthermore, it is never good to mix business and pleasure more than just a little bit. It would be fun to have a girlfriend around the office but having an ex-girlfriend in the same position might be less than advantageous.

Alice had laid out the red carpet and we were awaiting the arrival of the V.I.P.s in my office. Her job today was to follow me around and carry a clipboard. We had spent a week spiffing up the place and I was sure we would impress Walt's banker favorably. I was still a bit anxious. I felt like I was still a Marine and about to stand inspection.

Alice had hired a limousine and a driver to pick up our guest at DFW Airport and deliver them here. My chief of security, Lex Barns, had gone along for the ride. It was his job to make sure that the big wheels didn't want for anything.

Lex had called in to say that they were about twenty minutes out. That was twenty minutes ago.

Our guest arrived. Robin was playing receptionist. She announced the arrival and then ushered Walt and his moneyman into my office. Alice and I stood as Walt introduced the banker.

Walt said, "Luke, Alice, this is Robert Aston. I am trying to entice him into financing our upcoming venture. Mr. Aston appeared to be an older gentleman. I could have said elderly. He was easily in his late seventies or maybe in his eighties. He was agile and had what seemed to be a genuine smile on his face. We welcomed him with all the appropriate ruffles and flourishes.

As he shook my hand, he said, "Walt has informed me that it is more or less Texas custom to use first names. Please address me as Robert." He turned to Alice and said, "And you Alice, your radiance helps to light the room." He bowed and kissed her hand.

I thought, "The old guy is a flirt."

Alice smiled and said, "Thank you, Sir."

The old man replied, "Please call me Robert. You will make me feel young."

I broke in and said, "Alice is always formal. Even with me. She will have trouble using your given name, at first."

Alice said, "Robert, I will try to remember to use your first name, Sir. I will consider it a privilege."

Robin and Darlene served coffee and we spent twenty minutes getting to know Robert. He used the same time to become familiar with us.

Finally, Walt said, "I think we should take the tour, Luke. I think I know what Robert wants to see and I think it is time to show him."

I looked at the banker and said, "Robert, we have twenty acres here. Six acres are devoted to the plant proper. It is fenced and paved with concrete. There are four buildings. We have one building that contains the foundry. We do castings there, of course. It has about 20,000 square feet under roof."

"Next is the machine shop," I said. "It also houses our maintenance shop for equipment and vehicles. It is slightly smaller. I think it is about 16,000 square feet. It is heated and air-conditioned."

I continued, "Next, is the assembly building. That is where Mr. Zimmerman's widgets will be assembled. This building is also climate controlled. It is the same size as the machine shop. It contains three assembly lines, one of which is dedicated to the work we are currently doing for Walt. That work is almost complete and my plan is to re-tool that line to accommodate the new project. The change will be minimal. The new widget is a slightly improved version of the one we are producing now."

I continued, "Our rate of production will have to be increased substantially. We plan to do that by running that line on a double shift. If necessary, we will set up a second dedicated assembly line. We will meet the schedule."

I said, "Our last building is the one where we are sitting. It is known as the front office. It is about seven-thousand square feet but we only use half of that. The rest of the room is used for storage space now. We will use it to expand the office area in the future."

I went on, "The outdoor paved area is dedicated to parking lots and outdoor storage." I paused and said, "The unimproved area outside the fence is mostly used for employee recreation. It is native North Texas hardwood forest. There are some nice pecan trees out there, among other things. It has a nice year round creek flowing through it. We do have improved pick-nick areas and a few paved walking paths. There is also a softball field."

The four of us, Alice, Walt, Robert and I loaded into a modified golf cart and away we went on our two-hour tour. On our return, the office girls had a light lunch set up in the conference room. It was served in the buffet style and everyone served themselves.

As we ate, Robert asked a few questions. I answered one or two but Alice was kept busy. I think the old man enjoyed talking to her and searched for ways to interact with her. I didn't blame him. When lunch was over, Robert asked, "Luke, would you mind if I had a tour of the office. I would like to see your billing procedures and generally how your office is run?"

I answered, "Sure, that will be fine, Robert. I think it would be better if Alice showed you around. She is far more competent to answer questions about her operation than I am." The old man was delighted. They left my office arm in arm. The old man was playing his infirmity card and Alice was letting him get away with it. She is a real trooper where the company is concerned.

When Walt and I were alone, I said, "Linda told me to invite you and your banker out to the ranch for a steak this evening."

Walt answered, "We can't, Luke. Our return flight is at six this evening. We will have to start back to the airport soon. Beg her for a rain check for me."

I picked up the phone and dialed Linda's number at work. I got her on the line and handed the receiver to Walt. I said, "Do your own begging."

Walt chuckled and said, "Hi Pretty Lady. I would have felt terrible if I hadn't been able to talk to you. I think Luke must have been reading my mind."

I switched the phone to the speaker so all three of us could talk.

Linda asked, "Has Luke invited you to have dinner with us this evening?"

Walt answered, "He has in fact but alas, duty calls. I have to be with my banker and on an airplane early this evening. I asked him to beg for a rain check and he got you on the phone. He told me to do my own begging."

Linda said, "Well, next time we will make better plans." I was disappointed this time that Liz wasn't coming. You should bring her with you next time. She and I could have a shopping trip in Dallas while you boys are toiling."

Walt said, "You and Luke should visit us. I know Liz would like to go dancing and I certainly enjoyed myself the last time we were all together."

I broke in and said, "I think Walt wants to take you dancing, Sweetheart."

She answered, "I can't wait. I'll buy a new, little, slinky, black dress especially for you Walt." She paused and continued, "I might get some frilly new underwear for the occasion too."

I watched. Walt actually blushed. He looked up at me with the look of a timid little girl. I chuckled to myself and pretended that Linda hadn't said anything risqué.

Linda continued, "Luke, you should call Liz personally and invite her to come with Walt the next time. If you tell her you want to take her dancing, I'll bet she buys a new dress for you too." After a second, she asked, "When can you come back, Walt?"

Walt only paused briefly. He answered, "My final contract for the new project will be ready in two weeks. The magnitude of the deal deserves a formal signing. I should come here for that."

Linda said, "That's great. I can't wait. You and Liz come on Friday and plan to stay through the weekend. There is a dance club in Dallas that Luke and I frequent. We will take you there. I will wear my new dress. We will all have fun." Linda then gave me instructions. She said, "Luke, call Liz and make sure this happens."

I said, "Yes Ma'am."

Linda said, "I have to go. My duty calls." She paused and then said, "Bye-bye, Big and Handsome, kissy-kissy." A few seconds later, she added, "Oh, kissy-kissy to you too, Luke."

I chuckled and said, "Kissy-kissy to you, Baby." I looked at Walt and shrugged my shoulders.

He blushed again and said, "Kissy-kissy, Linda." She hung up.

I said, "Well, I have my orders. Shall I call Liz now?"

Walt said, "No. Speak with her privately. She will enjoy that. You know that she is infatuated with you." He hesitated then asked, "May I be a little frank and tell you something very personal?"

I nodded and said, "Of course."

Walt spoke quickly as if he had to hurry and get his secret out. He said, "Sex between Liz and me is greatly enhanced if she is thinking of you. If you invite her to come here and promise to take her dancing while I am in the air this evening, we will have a great coming home sex session tonight. She gets extremely nasty in bed when she is turned on properly. Be a little suggestive with her if you like."

I laughed and said, "Women are wonderful creatures. I will be glad to turn her on for you, my friend." Walt began to act fidgety. I knew I had to let him off the hook. He was having second thoughts about confiding in me. I leaned closer to him and then said, "Walt, the same thing happens at my house. You have already turned Linda on for me. Something really nice will happen when I get home."

We both laughed and Walt seemed to relax. We changed the subject and talked about trivial things for the time we had left. I couldn't get the thought of Liz being nasty in bed out of my mind. I knew then that I wanted her to be nasty in bed with me. Linda had said that Walt would offer her to me. I think that it just happened. I couldn't wait for Walt and Robert to leave so I could call her and be a little suggestive.

Alice and Robert rejoined us. The old man was smiling and energetic. Alice was bubbling and they were arm in arm as before. The old man's infirmity had magically disappeared.

Robert said, "Luke, I am very well impressed with, Bowman Enterprises. Your plant is clean, well designed and functional. Your workers appear to be well trained, happy and willing to help. I am most impressed with this young woman. She and her staff were able to answer all my questions right out of their heads. You are lucky to have these three people in your employ." He then addressed Walt. He said, "Walt, finalize the contracts. I will be on board with all the financial services that you require.

Walt and Robert shook hands. I shook hands with Walt and then Robert. It was a done deal.

I offered libations. Alice made drinks for us and included one for herself. I had never seen her drink. She had half a tumbler full of a clear liquid over one cube of ice. I thought, "Ice water."

A few minutes later, Robin buzzed me and said that Lex was in the reception area and it was time for them to go to the airport. We all said our good-byes. I looked at Walt and he smiled at me.

Alice and I watched until they drove through the main gate. I asked her, "Can you work with that old man for the next year and a half?"

She said, "Mr. Bowman, Sir. I have made it my practice to speak the truth to you always. I will do that now. That is one lecherous old man. He became naughty with me several times. On the other hand, he has much charisma and he was never crude or rude. He never offended me. I think it would be very dangerous for me to be around him if he was younger. My husband might have to kill him and give me a spanking." She giggled and then said, "Now he is just a sweet harmless little dirty old man but I did need a drink after spending the day with him. He impressed me as being competent in his work. I will have fun working with him. I will look forward to his visits."

I chuckled and asked, "Alice, what is in your drink?"

She answered, "Vodka."

I asked, "Vodka and what?"

She said, "Vodka and nothing, Just vodka."

I said, "I had better get you a ride home."

She said, "I have taken care of that. I called my husband and confessed to him. He knows I can't drink. He will be here in a few minutes. May I leave early?"

I said, "You certainly may. You have done more than a day's work today."

Her ride arrived. He and I greeted each other and he helped Alice into the car. She said, "Kissy-kissy," and they left. Her husband thought she was talking to him. She was talking to me. She has heard Linda and me use those words many times.

I thanked Robin and Darlene for their part in the day's festivities and told them to shut down and take the rest of the day off. As soon as they left, I went to my office and called Liz.

When she answered, I said, "Hi Pretty One. Luke Bowman here, I called to ask you to go dancing with me."

She said, "Oh Luke, I wanted so much to go with Walt on this trip. I wanted to see you." She asked, "Are you alone?"

I answered, "Yes. In fact, Walt and the banker are on their way to the airport. We all shook hands on the deal, by the way. I closed up the office a bit early and waited until everyone left before I called you. Walt told me that I could be a little suggestive with you. I wanted us to be alone."

She said, "Let me be suggestive with you. You left me wanting more, the last time we danced. Tell me when you are going to take me dancing and where you are going to pick me up."

I said, "Linda made Walt promise to bring you with him next time. He is coming back in two weeks to sign our agreement. I will get to see you then. I just wanted to make sure you would come."

She giggled sweetly and said, "I'll be there Cowboy."

I said, "I'm going to be a little suggestive now. Linda promised to take Walt to a special dance club that we visit from time to time. She also said she would buy a slinky new dress and frilly underwear to wear when she danced with him. She was very risqué."

Liz said, "I will buy a very thin and slinky new dress for you. It will be made of fine silk and I won't wear underwear. I want to feel like I am naked in your arms." She paused and said, "Luke I dream of you. I fantasize about what we could do together."

The monster moved. I decided this was the perfect time for me to be risqué. I said, "Think about this. I want you to sleep in my bed at least one night while you are here."

She was speechless for a few seconds and then she just said, "What?"

After I repeated myself for her, I said, "Think about it and find a way to let it happen." That same line was used to good effect on Linda once. It's always good to plant a seed where it will grow. This girl has a fertile mind.

She said, "Oh, Luke." Then she asked, "What about Linda?"

Now was the time to come clean. I answered her, "I will have Linda's permission. She has allowed me to have other women in the past. She will let me have you when she understands how much I want you." I paused and then added, "I'm sure she wants to sleep with Walt."

Liz said, "You are full of surprises. I thought Walt and I were the weird ones in our group."

I asked, "What's weird? We are attracted to one another. We should find a way to make it work without hurting anyone. Being up front is the way to make that happen."

She said, "Linda will have to seduce Walt. He has never even wanted to be with another woman since we met."

I asked, "Have you been with other men?"

She hesitated before she answered, "I wish your arms were around me. The truth is I have. The first time it was without Walt's knowledge. Later I felt so guilty that I had to tell him. It was with a man I hardly knew. He swept me off my feet and it just happened when I was a little tipsy one night. I thought Walt would disown me. He didn't. He made me tell him everything about it. He became very aroused and for the next few weeks we had the best sex of our lives."

I asked about the second time.

She said, "The second time I felt an attraction to another man, I told Walt about it. He became very excited again and sex between us became intense. He encouraged me to sleep with my second lover, so I did. Walt would want me to talk about it and then he would try to fuck me to death. Walt is a cuckold, Luke. Do you want to know what he said about you?"

I said, "Yes, tell me."

She continued, "He said that he wouldn't pimp me out to you but if I seduced you it would make him very happy."