Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked, "Will he want to sleep with Linda?"

She answered, "I don't know. In the past, he has allowed me my little flings because it enhances our lovemaking. He has always been content to save himself for me." She asked, "Should I tell him of this conversation and encourage him to pursue Linda."

I answered, "He should know about our talk. I want you to have his permission before anything happens."

She said, "Were you not listening. He has already told me I should seduce you. I had planned to try to do that. I'm glad it is happening this way. I will be open to any arrangement you make. You also need to know that I want more than a little fling. I have never had more than that with anyone but Walt. I want an ongoing relationship with you. I realize that we live far apart and we won't be together often but when we are, I will want you."

I said, "Tell him that I said Linda wants to sleep with him. He already knows that you want to be with me. I'm sure Linda will make him see the light."

I paused and said, "He told me to be suggestive with you. He also told me that you could get very nasty in bed when you are turned on properly. I saw him get excited when he told me."

She laughed and said, "He is trying to help me seduce you. He will be very horny when he gets home."

She asked, "Do you really believe Linda will give us permission?"

I came clean again. I said, "Liz, Linda and I have been swinging for a while now. We have done something similar to this before. Linda wants to sleep with Walt." I waited a few seconds and then asked, "How nasty are you going to be with me?"

She giggled but then became serious. She said, "I will be as nasty as you want me to be. I will give myself to you in any way you want."

I said, "I want you to cum for me right now."

She giggled again. She said, "I can do that." She paused and said, "Take your cock out and stroke it for me. Pretend that I am sucking it and let's try to have one together."

I said, "I've had it out since before you answered the phone. I was hoping something like this would happen. I have been stroking myself. I am very hard and close to orgasm. Cum for me, Liz."

She said, "I'm rubbing my clit and I have two fingers inside my pussy." Her vocalizations became very erotic. Her description of her act was expressive and detailed. She made me feel as if I were with her.

I spat in my hand and fucked my fist as I did when I was an adolescent. She described her orgasm when it happened. I came hard and spewed my juices three feet into the air. We had our first simultaneous orgasm. It was easy. We had enjoyed each other and we were at least a thousand miles apart.

On the way home, I had a horrible thought. I had just cheated on Linda. I didn't have a pass to be with Liz. The truth is, I just had some good sex with her.

I parked outside the back door at home and went inside. Linda was waiting for me in the kitchen. She handed me a glass of whiskey and led me to the den. I sat in my chair. I reclined and Linda lay down with me.

She asked, "Did you call Liz?"

I answered, "I did. We had phone sex. Was that cheating?"

Linda giggled. She said, "No, for several reasons. The two of you weren't together. You can't cheat with her if you are not with her." She giggled. I've already told you that you could have her if you wanted her. I will write you a formal pass if you need one. Now, tell me what happened."

I said, "I thought about our encounter on the way home. It seemed all right while it was happening. When I thought about it later, I felt like I had cheated. It was a terrible feeling." I pulled her closer to me, and whispered, "I love you."

She kissed my cheek and said, "I have had that feeling. I don't want it ever again. I know what you felt." Then she said, "I know you are never going to give me a wild card but I will give you one if you want it. It could cover events like this. I don't worry about you being in danger as you do me."

I said, "I think our relationship will be better served if I maintained better self-discipline in the future." I kissed her forehead and told her I loved her again.

There was a lull in the flow of our conversation. Linda spoke in her little girl voice. She said, "I have assumed that we are going to pursue this situation. Is our period of exclusivity over in your mind?"

I replied, "I have already agreed to allow you an encounter with Walt if the situation arose. I think the situation has arisen. I will give you a pass and I want to have Liz. We will talk about exclusivity again later." I paused and then asked, "Do you know that I will always love you?"

She said, "I know. I read my pendant. Now tell me about the phone sex."

I said, "Walt offered Liz to me just as you said he would. He was very subtle about it. I wasn't completely sure until I spoke with Liz.

Linda jumped up and said, "Finish your drink and then meet me upstairs. We need to be in bed to have this conversation.

I walked into our bedroom less than three minutes later. The flicker of candlelight was in the room. Linda was already in bed. I knew she was naked. She never goes to bed any other way when we are alone in the house. I stripped and walked to the bed. She threw back the covers and invited me to join her.

She said, "I made you a warm spot." She moved over a bit and I lay down beside her. We always keep our bedroom cool so that it is pleasant to snuggle. The warm spot felt good. She is so good to me. She cuddled up close and threw a leg over me. We lay there and enjoyed holding each other for a few minutes.

Finally, she said, "Tell me about phone fucking your newest lady."

I gave her a condensed version of the conversation leading up to the event and then a blow-by-blow description of the sex. She giggled for me, or maybe she was laughing at me. She said, "I want you to have sex that way with me sometime."

I replied, "We have done that before."

She giggled again and said, "Yeah, we have but not for a long time. Now, I want to do it again."

I said, "I could go downstairs and call you from my cell phone."

She whispered, "No, It is my intent to fuck your brains out for real before we get up. Someday while we are both at work, call me." I laughed and promised I would. She said, "Monday." I laughed again.

I noticed her fingering her necklace. That indicated that she was thinking. At length, she said, "Liz said that Walt was a cuckold. What does that mean?"

I answered, "A base definition is a man whose wife has had sex with another man."

She said, "I have had sex with other men. Does that make you a cuckold?" She was stroking my cock as we talked.

I said, "By the bare definition, I guess it does but in the way the word is used in our circles it doesn't. Cuckold, as it is used, can be derogatory. It also denotes a man's willingness to be humiliated or abused by his wife and her lovers. I don't fit in that mold. I have never thought of myself as a cuckold. I think of us as swingers. It's not the same thing."

In the ensuing two weeks, Linda talked to Liz on the phone twice. I was not privy to either conversation but Linda said that they had agreed to swap husbands for the weekend. I asked if Walt was on board.

Linda said, "He knows the plan and hasn't raised any serious objection, according to Liz. At the same time, he isn't showing any great enthusiasm for sleeping with me. I don't quite know how to take that."

I replied, "I suspect that he is hiding his enthusiasm from Liz. The last time I saw him, his heart was beating. There is no man that is alive that wouldn't be excited about having you." I paused and then said, "You need to talk to him. You should whisper sweet nothings to him until he is ready to cum in his jeans. That will get him ready for the weekend."

The phone rang. I answered, "Hello." By chance and coincidence, it was Walt.

He asked, "Are we still on for the weekend?"

I answered, "Certainly, we are looking forward to it."

He asked if I were alone and if he could speak frankly. I gave him the green light. Linda held up her palm to me, smiled and left the room.

He asked, "How much do you know about what has passed between Linda and Liz this week?"

I decided to shoot straight with him and pull no punches. I replied, "I know they have agreed to switch partners for a lot more than dancing this weekend."

He asked, "Are you really willing to allow Linda to sleep with me?"

I chuckled and said, "Walt, If Linda crawls into bed with you, there will be very little sleeping."

He was quiet for a long time and then said, "We are still friends then."

I said, "Absolutely. This is not our first rodeo Walt. As I told Liz, Linda and I have been swinging for a while now. Linda wants to be with you and I have given her permission." A few seconds later I asked, "Do you not want Liz and me to be together?"

He answered, "It is so complicated, Luke. I know that Liz has told you of my idiosyncrasies. I am a cuck, Luke. I have wanted you to take Liz since I first found out she was attracted to you. At the same time, I never even thought about bedding your Linda. Up until now, I have never wanted another woman since I met Liz. It has been many years. I do want Linda very much. I also am experiencing serious anxiety. I am afraid that I won't be able to make her happy, so to speak."

I said, "Walt, you need to relax. Linda will make you both happy." I chuckled and added, "So to speak. This is going to be a most memorable weekend for all of us. Take my word for it. You need to try to imagine how good it could be. It will be better than that."

He said, "I can't believe this is going to happen."

I said, "Your flight arrives at seven Friday morning. Linda and I will pick you up. We have already made all the arrangements. Linda wants to take Liz shopping while we do the signing of the contracts and we will meet them as early as we can in the afternoon." I paused and continued, "By the way, the club where we are going dancing is a meeting place for swingers. Dirty dancing is allowed." I chuckled.

Walt commented, "As the Cheshire Cat once said, "This is getting curiouser and curiouser." He paused and then said, "I have the strongest urge to go into the next room and fuck Liz blind." After another pause, he asked, "You don't mind, do you?"

I laughed and said, "Good-bye Walt. We will see you on Friday.

xxxxx

Friday came and we met them in the concourse at DFW airport. Linda went to Walt and hugged him. She let her lips brush his. I kissed Liz more fervently. I held her close and our tongues played together. I felt her sweet body melt and mold itself to mine.

I looked at Walt and Linda. They were watching us and I could see the excitement in Walt's face. I saw Linda discreetly brush her hand along the hard thing in his pants.

By 7:15, we had Liz and Walt's luggage in the car. We started toward the motel. I had been impressed with a two bedroom suite that we had shared with another couple once before. I booked a similar one at the Marriott on Stemmons Freeway in Dallas. We checked in and moved in.

Linda had her overnight bag in one hand and Walt's hand in the other. She said, "We will see you later."

I said, "Walt and I have to leave in one hour. We have to be in my office at ten."

Linda said, "One hour then." She led Walt through the door to the farthest bedroom and closed it behind them.

Suddenly Liz was in my arms. She kissed me and then said, "I have waited long enough. I want you right now."

I carried her to the other bedroom and we helped each other undress. I had never seen Liz in the nude before. She was beautiful. She was bigger than Linda was but proportionately they were close to identical. Liz was not as hard as Linda was but she was in very good shape. Very few women look as good naked as they do with their clothes on. Liz was one of them.

She dropped to her knees and caressed the monster with both hands. With no warning, she engulfed him in her mouth. I held her head in my hands and gently fucked her face while she sucked me. She looked up at me and the twinkle in her hazel colored eyes told me how nasty she wanted to be with me. I allowed her to be nasty for another minute and then helped her to her feet.

I whispered, "We only have time for a quickie." I kissed her and slipped a finger inside her. She was very wet. I knew we could skip the foreplay but I didn't want to. I laid her on the bed and lay on top of her. We kissed and I fondled her breasts. She undulated enthusiastically under me and rubbed her clit against my hard cock. I felt her have her first baby orgasm as we were dry fucking each other. She cooed and held me tighter as it rippled through her.

I kissed a nipple and then took it in my mouth to suck and tease with my tongue. I felt it become erect. Her clit was also erect when I touched it. I circled it with a wet finger and then tweaked it gently. She thrust into my hand and another mini orgasm passed through her body. She quivered.

I changed position again and sucked her hard button into my mouth. Her vocalizations made me understand how nasty she wanted me to be with her. I became very nasty. With no warning, she came. This was no little one. The real thing took control of her. She used her hands to force my face tighter into her pussy and her legs encircled my neck. She gasped for breath and thrust hard into my face. I touched her G-spot with a finger and her orgasm became even more intense.

I felt her shiver inside as she reached her peak and started down. She released me and said, "I'm going to have another one, Luke. I want your cock inside me. Fuck me hard right now."

I tried hard to please her. I slammed the monster into her. He bottomed out and instinctively I forced him in the rest of the way. She was very tight. I stroked her hard and without worry that I might hurt her. I just didn't care. I was beyond my ability to be gentle with her. I was fucking her hard for my own pleasure now. My anticipation of this encounter had stripped all my inhabitations from me.

Her legs were around me with her ankles locked behind me somewhere. She bucked into my every thrust. She was trying to take my cock deeper than it should go. I helped her as much as I could. I would have let my whole body crawl into her pussy if I could have. At that moment, my only purpose in life was to fill her with cum.

She exploded. Her orgasm was much more than the first one had been. She wasn't screaming but her body became a mass of vibrating flesh. Her utterings were just erotic babbles. They were sweet sounds that could only be created during orgasm.

I fucked her as hard as I could and lost it. My whole body convulsed. My spasms were violent. I could feel my cock throb in harmony with each one. I shot hot streams of cum deep inside her. The dreams that I had of her over the last two weeks paled in comparison to what was really happening right now.

A moment later, it was over for both of us. I lay on top of her. She was supporting most of my weight. The monster was still semi-erect and deep inside her. Her Kegel muscles were flexing, holding and releasing. Her pussy made a tight circular movement around the base of my cock. She rolled and pitched slightly as she milked the last drops of juice out of me. I thought, "I could learn to enjoy this woman. I definitely wanted to keep her as a playmate."

Presently, the monster became flaccid. I rolled onto my back and Liz rolled with me. She was on her side facing me. She still held me in her arms and she held her pussy tight against me.

After a few minutes of recovery time, I said, "Well, I know one thing."

She asked in a subdued voice, "What?"

I answered, "I'm going to want to do that again." I had used that line before.

She giggled and replied, "Me too."

She snuggled closer to me and we lay there in silence for a few more minutes. At length, she said, "Linda told me about you. She said that after you have your first orgasm, you could recover in fifteen or twenty minutes and then last a very long time. She said she had nine orgasms with you in one night." She asked, "Did that really happen?"

I replied, "Yes, I remember that night. That is our record and it still stands. We were younger then."

Liz said, "Luke, I cum very easily when I am excited. I am very excited about being with you. I want to break that record. We have two down and seven to go, before the tiebreaker. Will you help me?" She was stroking my cock.

I chuckled and answered, "Certainly, I will look forward to it." The monster moved. I said, "I have to shower and get dressed. Walt and I have to leave soon."

She said, "Give me five more minutes of cuddle time. This is important to me." She continued to stroke the monster and fondle my balls. It was special for me too.

We kissed and cuddled. She got more than her five minutes but then I had to get up. I went into the shower and she followed. We bathed each other. She felt so smooth and slippery when she was wet and all soaped up. On the outside, she felt like the inside of her pussy, warm, wet and slippery. I became aroused. Butterflies fluttered in my belly. I hadn't had that feeling in a long time.

Liz realized what was happening. She dropped to her knees and allowed me to fuck her mouth until the monster became ridged. I helped her to her feet and then picked her up so that she could lock her legs around my waist. I found my way inside her and pushed her fine ass against the tile wall. I fucked her as well as I could. She begged me to fuck her harder, so I did.

She did cum easily and I didn't even try to hold back. Her orgasm turned her to jelly. I was amazed at how powerful the monster was. His strength surged in him. He pulsated with a strong and regular rhythm. My orgasm was very good. It consumed me for the time it occurred. I was still pounding her long after she was finished. She moaned and vibrated in my arms. When it was over for both of us, I still had butterflies in my stomach. I thought, "Wow, that one was really different."

I held her in place and pumped my cock in and out of her for as long as I could remain standing. We slid down the wall together and found a corner to cuddle in while we recovered. The water that sprayed over us seemed too warm. I found the strength to reach the mixer valve and made it cooler. It felt so good.

I had one of my occasional epiphanies. Suddenly I knew why I needed a woman besides Linda now and again. I knew what this girl was giving me that I couldn't get at home. Kay had asked that question of Linda in our last visit with her. I wondered why she hadn't asked it of me.

The thrill of the chase and the anticipation that it generates is what I am after. It's those butterflies and the mystery of what is to come. Most of all, it's the surprise when the unexpected happens like just now. Linda could give me all those things when our love was new. We know each other too well now. These things are far less important than the love and emotion that Linda and I share. I know that if I had to choose, I would choose Linda.

I thought, "As long as Linda allows it, I will never quit swinging until old age takes me out of the picture. Not very long ago, I thought I was ready to quit. What the fuck is wrong with me?"

Liz whispered between gasps for air, "Wow, I didn't expect that. That was number three."

She made herself comfortable while we kissed. As soon as I felt like I could, I stood and helped her to her feet. When I knew she could stand on her own, I left the shower. I dried, dressed and met Walt right on time. Linda was with him. She looked all bright and sparkly. How does she do that?

Walt was on the phone reading a credit card number. Linda came to me and kissed me. She said that he was arranging to have a rental car delivered for her and Liz to use today. She asked about Liz.