Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 43

Story Info
One Night with Caroline.
11.9k words
4.27
14.2k
12
0

Part 43 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
685 Followers

Hall Pass (43) One night with Caroline

By: LewdLuke

My son, Mike, and his girlfriend, Cindy, arrived at the ranch a week before Christmas. Linda and I had been looking forward to their visit. I had totally fallen in love with Cindy the year before and we hadn't seen her since then. I had hoped that she would come home with Mike during the summer but she didn't. She went to summer school. The time she did have off, she spent with her mother. Her parents are divorced and it has been her policy to visit each of them at least once a year.

Mike and Cindy had shared an apartment at school for a year and a half now. Their relationship had matured and they seemed to be more comfortable with each other. They made no effort to hide or camouflage their sexual relationship. They slept together in Mike's room and some nights when they could be alone, they played naked in the hot tub. Linda and I pretended that we didn't know about the hot tub. They did inform us that they planned to marry but not until Mike finished school. That would at least be two more years.

We all had a wonderful Christmas together. Cindy had given me a special gift the year before. It was just a small pocketknife but it was very special to me and I carried it every day. This year, she and Mike had pooled their money and they gave me a new rifle. It was one of the little short action Remington Model 7s. They had only been out for a few years. Linda hunted with one chambered for 7mm-08. This one was in .223 and I wasn't really too impressed with it. I always used heavier calibers to hunt deer.

Cindy came to me and used her magic to make it special. She kissed my cheek and knelt down beside me. She said, "Mike told me that it was small, light and handy. He said that you could carry it in your truck on the ranch for snakes and varmints. Then she made it special. She said, "It will be small enough for me to shoot when you take me hunting."

I said, "Sweetheart, when you come next year, I will have it tuned and zeroed. I have a good scope that will fit right on it. We will go hunting."

She kissed my cheek again and whispered in my ear, "Just you and me." She rose to her feet and walked across the room back to Mike.

My eyes misted up as she walked away. I thought, "My young son definitely has good taste in women."

The kids had a special New Year's Eve party to attend in College Station. They left a day early so they could rest up for it.

Linda and I were alone again. We decided to take January just for us up until our regular club night, which would be the last Friday of the month. We definitely enjoyed this time together when we had no outside pressures. Then, it ended.

On the Friday before our club night, I stayed at the office an extra hour or so to help Alice tie up some loose ends. When I finally got home, Linda met me at the door. She was wearing one of my white dress shirts. I knew that the shirt was all she was wearing. This is her sexiest look. She dresses this way when she wants to bend me to her will. I allow her to be successful almost all the time.

She handed me a drink and said, "I want to have a talk. Do you want to eat first?"

I asked, "Can we sit in my chair and have our talk while I have my drink?"

She replied, "We can do that but you might miss dinner. You are probably going to get all hot and bothered and want to fuck me silly after we talk. She worked a giggle into the conversation right there. She let that soak for a second and said, "I'm not wearing panties. I wanted to save them from getting wet." She hardly ever wears panties anymore.

The monster moved. I took a sip of my Crown Royal. I took her hand and led her to my chair in the den, saying, "I'll take a chance on dinner. Let's have our talk."

I sat down and kicked back. She snuggled up close and gave me enough time to have another sip of my whiskey.

She said, "Michelin had her baby. It is a little boy and he looks just like you." My heart skipped a beat. She handed me a handwritten letter and a photograph. She said, "This came in the mail today."

I looked into the face of the child in the picture. He was the spitting image of Bobby except he didn't have Bobby's red mustache. My heart resumed its normal rhythm and Linda giggled.

She said, "I think we need to plan a trip in May. Young Robert will be old enough for me to play with by then."

I said, "You didn't need to wear your ambush gear for this news. Certainly, we can go see the baby."

She giggled and said, "There is more. I want us to see Lancelot and Anne while we are there. I want to meet them in Paris as we talked about."

I thought of Anne and my heart fluttered again. The monster jerked this time and began to swell. Linda was right. I was going to need some pussy in the next little while. I said, "Let's finish this conversation in bed."

She answered with a giggle, "Not yet. There is one more thing." She moved my hand to the secret place between her thighs. She felt so warm. It was definitely an invitation.

I said, "Tell me quick. I don't need much more stimulation."

She caressed my hardening cock through my slacks. She said, "Ed called me today." She waited for a second to judge my reaction and then went on, "He said that he had missed me over the holidays and that I had made him wait long enough. He asked me to spend the night with him next Friday." There was a slight pause. She said, "He didn't ask. He commanded me to be there."

I asked, "Do you want to be there and did you make a deal?" I moved one finger in and out of her slowly and then tickled her button as I spread her wetness over it. She dipped her head to my shoulder and moaned.

She snuggled closer to me and most quietly answered, "Yes, I want to be there and No I didn't make a deal. I promised him that I would ask you." She waited another few seconds before she sealed the deal. She said, "I think you should call Caroline Bixby."

I replied, "There is no way I should talk to Caroline while I am in this condition. I am interested in you right now." I said, "Fuck dinner. Let's go to bed."

Linda giggled sweetly for me as she kissed my cheek. She knew that she would get her wish. She jumped from the chair and ran for the stair. Long shirttails were flapping in the wind of her passage. I followed at a more leisurely pace but I didn't dally.

The drapes were drawn and it was dark in our bedroom. It was cold in there too. The room had been isolated from the rest of the house and the window cracked open. It was January. We always try to have snuggling weather in our bedroom. In the Texas summers, the air conditioning bills are horrendous. I closed the door behind me and the room became even darker.

Linda had already begun to light candles. After the third one, she turned the covers back and looked at me. By then, my clothes were scattered on the floor around me. She smiled and allowed her shirt to slip away from her otherwise naked body.

She raised her arms over her head and did her pirouette for me. Her little pixie-like body shimmered in the candlelight. My hard cock stood out in front of me. It was also dancing in the flickering light.

She came to me and I felt her body melt and mold itself to mine as we kissed. She dropped to her knees and held the monster in both hands. She was slowly handling and caressing him. I watch as her tongue came into view. It quickly and repeatedly flicked the sensitive underside of my tip. The monster jerked in her grip.

I took control. I held her face in my hands and slipped the head of my cock into her pretty mouth. She teased and tickled him with her teeth and her tongue for a minute and then I pushed my way to the top of her throat. She giggled around me and let me slip all the way down. I passed her gag point. I fucked her easily for the next minute or so. I felt myself moving closer to the edge. I didn't want to go there. I wanted her pussy.

I pulled my cock away from her face and helped her to her feet. I put my tongue in her mouth where my cock had just been. She kissed me back. I thought, "This woman is mine. She belongs to me. I will have her the way I want her. Right now, I want her under the covers. It's cold in here. Right now, I want her pussy. I want to eat her and then fuck her. I want to feel her convulsions as she cums all over my face and then with my cock deep inside her." I want to wrest a love scream from her. I love her.

I lifted her off the floor and carried her to the bed. I laid us down together. The sheets were cold. I pulled the covers over us and gathered her close. I wrapped myself around her little body. I wanted to make her warm and then I would make her hot. She snuggled closer to me and said, "M-m-m-m." She was luxuriating in my body heat. It's a two-way street. She was helping to warm me too. I love a cold room. The cold helps to bring our bodies together.

I kissed her and let my hands roam over her fine well-tuned body. I touched and fondled her tight breasts. My eyes closed but I could see those titties in my mind. I let one hand slide around the curve of her beautiful ass. I've gazed upon that a thousand times. I could see that in my mind too. When I reached the proper place, I drew her nearer and pressed her against my raging erection. I wanted her to know of my excitement. I wanted her to be aware of and to anticipate the wonderful sex that we were about to share. I felt her shiver. It wasn't from the cold. We were warmer now.

She found my cock and moved her hand up and down his length. She squeezed ever so gently. The effect on me was far more than pleasant. My cock swelled even more.

I slid my face to her chest and captured one of her nipples in my mouth. I suckled it as if I was a demanding child. It had already been erect but I felt it become hard as if it were made of stiff rubber. I held it in place with my teeth and flicked it with my tongue. I planned to treat her clit to the same movements but that was still a few minutes in the future.

She squirmed under me and used one hand to draw my face closer to her breasts. She said, "M-m-m-m."

I switched nipples. I held the second one in my mouth and teased it while I let one of my hands drift down her belly. I hesitated at her bellybutton and explored it with a fingertip for a moment. My hand moved on. I found her clit. I barely brushed over it and went on to find her entrance. I slipped a finger into the wetness that I knew would be there. She was even wetter than I thought that she would be. I easily slipped in deep enough to find the roughness of her G-spot. She shivered again when I touched it.

I withdrew and wet her clit with the fluids that I had brought out of her. Pussy juice is such a fine lubricant. I swirled around her clit and then massaged it with just a bit more pressure. I felt another shiver run through her. This one didn't go away. She gasped for air once and then held it. She had her first mini. She jerked as the soft wave of pleasure rolled over her.

I continued to let my finger tease her. I went back inside for a bit more juice and then made her clit wetter. I moved my mouth to her bellybutton and explored it again but this time with my tongue. I withdrew from it and left some saliva there. I puffed a ragged breath of air on it. Her body reacted with a slight flinch but her mind must have been on what was happening at her pussy. She had her second mini.

I slipped my first two fingers completely inside her and sucked her clit into my mouth. Her hands went to the back of my head and she thrust her pussy into my face. She whimpered, "O God, yes. Help me cum. Luke." Her pelvis began to rock under me and her thighs clamped my head in place. I couldn't hear and I could only have a breath once I a while. I didn't care if I died. I ate her. I wanted to help her.

I knew I wouldn't have to ration myself air for long. I could feel the heat of her arousal as it rose in her. She was about to cum. I wanted it to happen. I redoubled my efforts and helped her along. I sucked her clit and teased her rough spot. She came hard but not violently. Her whole body went stiff and she vibrated. I couldn't hear her utterances but she didn't scream. Even in this situation, I always hear that.

Her thrusts into my face started again. At first, they were weak and intermittent. They became progressively stronger and more coordinated over the next minute or so. Her hips rose up off the bed into my face. I knew she was giving me instructions but I still couldn't hear her. I got the message that she wanted another orgasm. I ate her and teased her until it happened. I laughed inside this time. She screamed. Her second orgasms are usually better.

I did everything I knew to do to enhance her pleasure as this tide enveloped her. Her body thrashed and bucked in front of me. She banged her mound into my face. I had no way to fight it. She had me locked into the most wonderful restraint. It hurt some. I loved it. It lasted a long time and then it ended. She collapsed and lay still. Her hands and arms fell away from me and her thighs relaxed as her knees straightened and she wound up on her back and flat on the mattress. I crawled up and lay on top of her. The monster snuggled into her vee. In my mind, he demanded that I allow him to have his due. He showed that he was capable with an exceptional display of strength in his erection. He stood very near the edge and was very close to falling into orgasm. I exercised some restraint and allowed myself a minute to calm us both in order to maintain control. I stepped away from the edge just a bit.

I supported most of my weight but I let Linda hold some of it. She enjoys this she says that it makes her feel closer to me. Both of us were drawing great breaths. I raised my hips away from her and positioned the monster at her opening and at the proper angle. I watched her beautiful face as I slowly slipped my cock into the hot depths of her wet pussy.

Her mouth formed an "O" and her eyes fluttered open. They weren't in focus. She was staring into space. I touched her cervix with my cock's head and froze there. I said her name. Her eyes came into focus and she gazed into my eyes. She whispered, "Oh, Luke."

I whispered, "Linda, you are mine. Do you know that you belong to me?"

She answered with a whimper in her voice, "Yes. Oh God Yes, I belong to you. I will always be yours. I am so lucky that you own me. I will always want to be yours." The vice in her pussy squeezed closed on me. She whispered, "Help me cum. One more time and then we will sleep. Fuck me, Luke. Please fuck me. Help me cum."

I stroked her with long and powerful strokes at a moderate frequency. She wasn't trying to hold back. This wasn't supposed to last. She wanted it to happen right then. I felt the heat come back into her belly. Her pussy squeezed and milked me. Her excitement rose at a steady rate. I shortened my stroke and fucked her harder and deeper. Two minutes later, her body froze in place and mimicked an earthquake for a few seconds before she exploded. I pounded her G-spot with my cock and jumped over the edge with her.

She screamed while I pumped her full of cum. Her orgasm was powerful. It consumed us. This sweet pussy is what I had wanted all along. For the next few seconds, I used her for my own pleasure. It was a joyful union for both of us. Her pussy gripped my cock and worried him as if he was in the mouth of an animal. I emptied myself inside her and my spasms began to subside. I felt her convulsions become weaker. We came down together. I knew I would want the sleep that she had promised.

We let our bodies cool in the dim light for a minute or two and then we burrowed down into the warm blankets. I pulled her close to me and into our spoon position. I held her and she cooed as she snuggled with me.

She whispered, "Do you know that you belong to me?"

I simply answered, "Yes." She was asleep almost immediately.

I lay there awake for just a few minutes more. I thought about the three men that she had told me she wanted to fuck in the next few months. There was actually a fourth. She would want to have Walt two or three times before May.

Ed and Bobby were both special to her. Ed was a true friend and Bobby was just Bobby. He had been her first after me. Lancelot is a new man. He is young and pretty. She has never been with him. She wants him very much. Walt, of course, is her newest lover. He had surprised her and had delivered much more than she had hoped he would. He is still shiny in her mind's eye. It will take a while for the luster to wear off him.

All of these men come with interesting women for me to play with. It's not like I am being left in the cold. Still, I wonder if we are letting our hobby get out of hand. I resolved to have a walk and talk with Linda. Maybe I can satisfy my issues with something as simple as one of our truth times.

I thought, "We shall see." I let my mind rest and my body relaxed. I squeezed Linda gently in my arms and gave myself to sleep.

Two hours passed and I came awake. I became aware of Linda stroking my cock. The covers were off my upper body and I was feeling the chill of the room. Linda licked one of my nipples and blew a puff of air onto the smear of saliva that she had left there. She felt me shiver and giggled.

She said, "I'm hungry."

I pulled her up to lie beside me and covered us with the still warm blankets. I said, "I had intended to take you on a walk around the lake so we could talk but it's too cold. Can we have a short truth time here?

She asked, "Am I going to want to fuck you after our talk?"

I knew that talk of her lovers would arouse her. I answered, "Possibly."

She said, "We should shower and have something to eat first."

When she is naked and holding my cock in her hand, I usually agree to anything she says. I said, "Okay."

She kissed my cheek and slipped out of bed. I watched her move to the bathroom, enter and close the door behind her. I knew that it would be warm in there. An image of her exquisite form remained in my mind's eye long after she was out of my view. "What a beautiful creature she is," I thought, "She is mine. Why would I ever let another man touch her?"

I snuggled back down into the warmth of our bed and waited while she took a few minutes of privacy. When I heard the shower begin, I joined her.

Half an hour later, we were in our robes in the kitchen. It was warmer there than in our bedroom. Linda found a tub of chicken salad that she had prepared earlier. We made sandwiches and ate.

I asked, "Would you like to have our talk here?"

She smiled and replied, "Sure, if you want. This is a truth time. What is on your mind?"

I said, "We talked about our upcoming activities earlier. You told me that you are planning to have us involved with three other couples between now and May. When I thought about it, there will even be more activity than that. We will be with Walt and Liz at least twice here in the next few months and we have all but promised them a cruise during the spring."

She looked at me as she chewed.

I asked, "Do you think that maybe we are letting things get out of hand?"

She thought for a moment and then replied, "Actually, there is more than that, now that I think about it. Surely you will want to play with Barb more than once between now and then." She paused and said, "I see your point. I guess that everything just snuck up and stacked up on us." After another pause, she asked, "What do you think we should do?"

I said, "I want to talk about each of your lovers. I need to know what kind of relationship you have with each of them."

She swallowed another bite of her sandwich before she spoke. "She asked, "Am I detecting concern on your part or is it a bit of jealousy?" She smiled and asked, "Do you think that I have become a promiscuous trollop or just a nasty slut?"

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
685 Followers