Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
685 Followers

I felt a butterfly flutter its wings in my stomach. I just had a small adrenalin event. I had to think about my feelings before I could answer her. Finally, I answered, "You have always been a trollop. I just kept you restrained before." She giggled. I continued, "As for the concern and jealousy, I have some of both, I think."

She put her sandwich down, stood on the rung of her stool and stretched far enough to kiss my cheek. She laid her hand on mine and said, "I love you, Luke. There is no need for jealousy. You need to read your necklace when we go back upstairs."

I thought about the little piece of inscribed gold that she had given me. My weak pang of jealousy disappeared like a puff of cigarette smoke in the wind.

She continued, "Now that I think about it, maybe your concern is valid. Maybe I should share it." She hesitated before she said, "Okay. Let's consider each of my lovers separately. Let's start with the one that gives you the least umbrage."

I thought, "I like that response from her. She is bringing her true intellect to bear. I wasn't going to be dealing with her "Dumb Blonde" alter ego." I said, "That would be Barb."

She said, "Barb should generate no concern for you. She is our first and really, she belongs to both of us. She and I have fun together but truthfully each of us would rather be with you." She giggled and said, "You lucky devil." She squeezed my hand. She said, "We have exempted her from our once a month rule. Time wise, we can fit her in anytime we like. She is not a problem.

I smiled at her. "Okay," I said, "Let's talk about Lancelot."

She answered taking no time for thought. She said, "He is a young and beautiful alpha with a most adorable accent. I am experiencing a strong primordial lust for him." Then she added, "I also want you to have Anne." She gave me another of her giggles and said, "I could see the primordial lust in your eyes when I said that Viking Princess's name. If we meet them in Paris that will probably be the only chance, we will ever have to be with them. They are just for fun and shouldn't be a problem. Who is next?"

I answered, "Walt and Liz I guess."

She became more serious. She said, "Walt is a cuckold. He is my project. I am trying to make him understand that Liz isn't the only woman in the world. It isn't fair for him to wait at home while she has her fun. When we are together, I try to make him want me more than he wants her for a time." After a pause, she added, "I know you enjoy being with Liz. Maybe I should be concerned about her." She stared off into space for a second and then dreamily under her breath, she said, "But then Walt fucks me so good."

I allowed the conversation to rest while I let that sink in. I thought, "Linda is being honest with me but the truth is, she doesn't know how she feels about Walt. They are still new to each other. I should watch that relationship.

I said, "Bobby?"

She snapped out of her trance about Walt. She looked up at me and I saw her eyes come back into focus. She said, "Bobby." She Said, "Bobby and Michelin. I enjoy sex with both of them. Bobby is Bobby, Luke. I assumed you understood how special he is to me. Our relationship is twelve years old. He was the first man that made me realize that I could be sexually aroused by someone other than you."

I asked, "Do you love him?"

She took a moment for thought this time. "She said, "I don't know. Maybe I do." Then she said, "Not the same way I love you." She fell silent.

I said, "Elaborate."

She replied, "Okay, I'll try." My love for you is probably eighty percent emotional and that includes every emotion that we have ever shared. The other twenty percent is physical. That includes a lot of things too but the sex that we share is most important." A second later she said, "I love you with my heart and soul, Luke. I wouldn't want to live if I lost you."

It was my turn to kiss her cheek and squeeze her hand. I gave her a minute and then said, "Tell me how you love Bobby."

I knew that she was trying to be straight forward in her answer. She said, "I think it started out with the same lust that we talked about a minute ago. He is such a beautiful man now but he was unbelievable twelve years ago. The way he handles me sexually is totally opposite the way you treat me. He just takes me when he wants me and he takes me the way he wants. He never gives me an option or a way out. I can either fight or submit.

She continued, "He allows me to exercise the submissive side of my personality. I always submit completely to him. I always cum for him and usually more than once. I really don't know if I love him but I love how he loves me." My emotional connection with him is there but it is far weaker than the thing that you and I share. There were a pause and a giggle. She whispered, "He will bugger me again on this trip."

I wished that she hadn't said that. I don't blame Bobby for wanting to butt-fuck her. He is into that and the practice is more prevalent in Scotland. She swears that he has never hurt her. It seems so nasty to me. It upsets me that she likes it so much. She described it to me once as a beautiful way to be completely submissive. I told myself to move on and think about something else. I knew that Bobby was not a problem. He is in his sixties and six thousand miles away. This might well be our last trip to Scotland.

I said, "Now we need to talk about Big Ed Fuller."

She said, "He is most important right now. He is my friend and he is a good friend." She thought for a second. She rose from her stool and walked around the island to me. She let her lips brush mine and said, "If we are going to discuss Ed, we should be in bed. I want to go to him on Friday. It is okay. You shouldn't have any concern, My Luke. We can cuddle and I can make you understand." She giggled and said, "Afterward, I will want to fuck you. Come with me."

She didn't wait to discuss the matter. She dragged me off my stool and led me up the stair. We walked into our bedroom and she went straight to my jewelry box. She retrieved my necklace. She came to me and put it around my neck. She was wearing hers. She never takes it off.

She said, "You may need to read this." A minute later, we were snuggling under the covers in our spoon. I drew her close to me and cupped one of her breasts in my hand. She wiggled her pretty bottom against my hardening cock. I wanted to hear what she had to say but I experienced some mild trepidation. I felt something ominous in the air.

I said, "Okay girl. Let it out. Tell me what I want to know."

She took my hand away from her breast. She lifted one knee to create some space at her crotch. She moved my hand there and put some pressure on it with hers. I cupped her mound in my hand and let the middle finger find its way inside her channel an inch or so. She gasped and put more pressure on my hand. She was very wet.

She said here it is. I have been feeling very guilty since Ed called me. He is our friend and I have been treating him poorly since the night I slept with him. He has been sweet and good to me since then but he has asked me for sex every time I have seen him. It has been a very long time. All I've done is wiggle against him, kiss him and allow him to fondle me. I've put him off every time." She took a breath and said, "I have teased him too much and I have enjoyed it too much. I am so ashamed of myself. I feel like a lowlife prick teaser. He is a good friend and he doesn't deserve to be treated that way."

I pulled my finger out of her pussy and let the tip orbit her clit three or four times to spread some wetness. I began to massage it.

She cooed and said, "Oh, Luke. She thrust into my hand and held me tight against her." She said, "Please, let me finish. There is more and I need you to hear it."

I said, "You aren't in any trouble, Sweetheart. Spend another night in his bed. I know you want to do that anyway. He will be happy. I don't know why you are upset now and you weren't before he called."

She said, "Listen to what I am about to say. It is very important." She paused and I remained quiet. She continued, "I am upset because I have pushed him to his limit. This time he didn't ask me to sleep with him. He demanded that I do it. He told me to be in his bed Friday night." There was another pause and she said, "If I don't go to him this time, I think he will give up and tell me to go fuck myself. I think I have been hurting him. I may never see him again. I don't want to lose him, Luke."

I said, "Okay, Baby. Call him tomorrow and tell him that I gave you a pass. Let him think about having you until next Friday. He will be so happy to see you by then that he will never remember your teasing." Believe me, this is not a big deal. You are not in trouble with him. He would wait for you forever."

I felt her shudder and she sniffled a few times. She said, "I keep telling you. You need to listen to me." She finally had my attention. She said, "All the men that I have slept with have just been play toys that you have given me for my amusement. I am glad that they enjoy having me but my enjoyment of them is more important. I use them like living dildos. The only men that I have ever given myself to for their pleasure over mine have been you and Bobby. I intend to give myself to Ed that way. I am going to submit to him totally. I will allow him to take his pleasure with me in any way he chooses. In addition, if he asks me to stay with him for the rest of the weekend, I will want to grant him that."

She snuggled close to me and sniffled. She said, "If you don't want me to give him that much, then don't give me a pass." There was another sniffle and she said, "If you decide to not give it to me, I will understand and accept your decision. I will call Ed and tell him that I can't see him again. I will never go to the club again. Seeing him at his club would be a terrible thing for me to do. It would be as if I were taunting him." She shivered in my arms. She whispered, "I will always love you."

I didn't read my necklace. I didn't have to. I recited the words written there by heart. I spoke just loud enough for Linda to hear. I tried to make light of my decision. I said, "Call your big dicked fuck buddy and tell him you will be there Friday." I thought she would be all excited and shower me with kisses. She didn't.

She lay there quietly for a moment and then said, "There is one more thing."

I replied, "Linda, I can live with everything we have talked about. Mostly because you want to be with Ed and he is our friend. Hell, I'm actually smiling inside myself. I think this will make you happy and that is always my main goal in life. It is the reason we do this." I paused and added, "Let's don't push the situation much farther."

She said, "I want you to have your date with Caroline Bixby as you promised her. Take her somewhere special. I want to be alone in Ed's apartment with him."

I thought, "Wow. I had let her have an overnighter alone with Bobby once. I trusted him to take care of her. I knew the old Scotsman would have protected her with his life. I realized that I didn't trust Ed any less. I pity the poor bastard that would offend Linda in his presence. Hell, I liked the idea of totally immersing myself in Caroline for the time I could be with her. I have wanted her for a long time." I replied to Linda with one word, I said, "Okay." I got my shower of kisses.

She rolled away from me and sat on the edge of the bed. She took the receiver from the bedside phone and dialed the number for the club from memory. I lay there quietly and listened.

Someone answered and she asked for Ed. He was not available, so she asked to leave a message for him to call her back. She crawled back under the covers but she brought the phone with her. We assumed our previous position. I helped her and put my hand back on her pussy. I re-wet her button and tickled it some more.

She sniffled once and then giggled for me. She turned and kissed my chin. "She said, "I am so lucky to have you. I love you so much."

I laughed at the absurdity of this situation. She was lying naked in bed with me, telling me she loved me and trying to make a date to fuck one of my friends. I wasn't upset. I was okay with it. I laughed about it inside but not out loud. I had come a long way since we opened our marriage.

The phone rang. I only heard one side of the conversation. She said, "Hello...Hi Ed...I wanted to let you know. Luke has given me a pass...Yes, anything you want...He has a date with Caroline but they aren't going to stay with us. We can be alone...Okay, My Lover. I'll see you Friday...Sweet dreams. She hung up.

I said, "You lied to him." She looked at me with a question in her eyes. I said, "I don't have a date yet. Give me the phone. Then I realized I didn't know Caroline's number. Linda acted the part of the little sweetheart. She got out of bed and found the number for me.

I called Caroline and spoke with her for about two minutes. We made a deal to meet at the club Friday night. I told her that we wouldn't be staying with Ed and that we had about a ninety percent chance that we could stay out two nights if we wanted. I couldn't see Ed sending Linda home sooner than he must. Caroline was bubbling with anticipation. I became giddy at the thought of having her but I think I hid my elation fairly well. By the time we hung up, Linda had my cock in her mouth and I was very hard.

I rolled her over and easily slipped the monster inside her. I pretended to be rough in my voice. I said, "I want pussy, Girl." I stroked her once to seat the monster at the place he loves, so deep inside her. I paused there in her warmth.

She cooed and whispered, "Anything you want, My Luke." I felt her open herself to me and she surrendered unconditionally. I could almost envy Ed during the coming weekend, but I didn't need to. I have had her physically thousands of times and I would have her thousands of times more. She is mine, after all, all of the time. That includes the time I allow him to be with her.

We made love for over an hour. Make no mistake. That is what we were doing. I really got into enjoying her. I didn't think about anything or anyone else. I strived to give her pleasure. Periodically I would find another way to do that. We changed position several times. She had half a dozen minis and then we shared one soft sweet "I-Love-You" orgasm in the end. She called my name and climaxed quietly as I filled her with my seed. She wasn't thinking about Ed. Our love and the emotion that we shared wrapped us in a shield that protected us from anything and anyone who would come between us. It was still early but we didn't leave our bed. We had shared a lot of emotion and strengthened the bond between us. We slept blissfully in each other's arms through the night.

The following Monday was a workday for me. Linda kissed me awake. Wakeup time is the hardest part of my day. She makes it so pleasant for me when she can. She was already up. She had bathed and her hair was up in her signature ponytail. She was dressed in winter casual, long pants and sleeves. I like summer casual better. She promised breakfast in a half hour as an incentive to get me out of bed, into the shower and on my way to work.

Ham and eggs for me were on the dining table when I arrived downstairs. I sat and asked, Why aren't we using the kitchen island for breakfast, and why are you not eating?"

She replied, "The sunrise was beautiful this morning and the view is better from here." She paused and then answered my second question. She said, "If you must know, I was four pounds heavy this morning. I will not be having breakfast this week."

The weather was a little shitty so I left the TR3 in the barn and drove my truck to work. On the way in, I brought Caroline to mind. Truthfully, I couldn't have kept her out of it. I was definitely excited about our upcoming date. I drove the truck and daydreamed. I pictured Caroline dancing naked in candlelight. My mental image of her was contrived. I had never seen her nude. I had danced with her many times. I know that she feels good in my arms and she responds well to my touch. I intended to enjoy learning to have her sexually. Exploring a new woman is always a thrill for me. I became excited and when I parked outside my office, I had to sit in the truck for a moment. I had to think about other things and wait for my erection to subside.

I had our "Get the day started" meeting with Alice. My workload appeared to be light. Alice had just added a second young woman to her staff a couple months ago. The new girl took some of Alice's work and that allowed Alice to take responsibility for some of mine. I was looking forward to fewer hours in the office. I wanted to spend more time in the plant and truthfully, more time at play.

Alice left my office and I kicked back with a fresh cup of coffee. I thought about Caroline. I considered how I could entertain her for two nights and at least one full day. I had intended to spend the time in Ed's apartment with him and Linda. I could have just gone with the flow. Linda had a better Idea. She wanted to be alone with Ed.

I want them to be alone with each other too. Linda is trying to work out some issues with Ed and I think it will be easier for them if I am not around. The thought of being alone with Caroline excites me too.

Christopher Watkins popped into my mind. He is an old college buddy and I still hang with him some. We go fishing together a few times a year and I let him kill a deer off my hunting lease occasionally. He inherited an old Victorian home in the White Rock Lake area of Dallas. The house is huge and very old. He spent a small fortune restoring and updating the place after he came into possession of it. I thought Caroline might like to spend the weekend there.

I called him right then. He said that he had temporarily moved out of the place. It seemed that he had leased it out for a year to a local movie company. He said, "You don't hear much of it but there are quite a few movies made in Dallas."

I explained that I had a girlfriend that I thought would like to spend a weekend in his house. He knew I was married but he didn't know Linda and I were swingers. I allowed him to believe that Caroline and I were having a fling. I knew Chris would be discreet. I let him believe that I had trusted him with a great secret.

I said, "I wanted to use the Carriage House for next weekend." I had stayed there before. The place had a fantastic view of the lake on one side and the winter woods on the other. It was remote from the main house. The property was built originally in the horse and buggy days. Rich people of the time built a finely finished barn to store their carriages. It was remote from the house so that the aroma of the horses wouldn't offend the delicate senses of the ladies.

At the time of restoration, the second floor of the structure was turned into a completely modern apartment. The exterior was restored to its original condition. The place was the perfect hideaway.

Chris chuckled and replied, "It is available my friend. It is not a part of my lease agreement. I kept it separate to use as a get-away place. When do you need it?"

I answered, "From the middle of the day this coming Friday until late Sunday afternoon."

He said, "I haven't used the place in about a month. I will call my caretaker and see that the place gets cleaned, aired out and provided with new linens." He continued, "Do you remember where I keep the keys?" The deal was done.

The week dragged on and I became progressively more excited about seeing Caroline. When Friday finally came, Linda and I decided to take two cars. The weather turned off nice for the end of January. Forecasts were for the high fifties to low sixties with mostly sunny skies and light breezes. There was a cold front coming late Saturday.

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
685 Followers