Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 57

Story Info
Linda's time with Lancelot.
11.8k words
4.11
10.3k
13
0

Part 57 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
685 Followers

Well, here we go again. Luke asked me to tell you about my encounter with Eric Littleton (My Lancelot). I didn't want to at first because there were details of my relationship with Eric that I have never disclosed to Luke or anyone else for that matter. There was nothing that would violate my covenant with Luke, but there were some things that he would probably rather not know. Luke told me that enough time had passed that it wouldn't make any difference now. He said that it would be adventurous for him to read about it.

I decided to write an account of my first day with Lancelot for Luke. It was his decision to share it with you.

Lancelot and I spent five days together. I choose to keep the time beyond that first day private and personal. Luke understands and will honor my wish. You wouldn't believe me anyway.

I promised to take my time and do the best job I can.

I will try to keep it short and again, forgive my use of rough language.

Oh, by the way, Luke said for you to pay attention, Arnab.

============

Hall Pass CH. 57 - Lancelot

By: Linda

I am not going to waste time here bringing you up to date on how I met Eric or my earlier interactions with him. If you are keeping up with Luke's narrative of our swinging adventures, you are already aware. If not, I met him in Chapter 22. I first introduced him to Luke in Chapter 32 and Luke and I attended a party with him and his sister, Anne, in Chapters 33 and 34. The story I am about to tell is of the first opportunity I had to take him as a lover.

Luke and I had planned a trip to Scotland in May of 1990. We tried to start preparing for the trip early in April. Supposedly, the purpose of the trip was to see Michelin and Bobby's, new baby. Bobby and Michelin were established swing partners. Bed partner trades were given in this equation.

We were also going to try to fit in a short side trip to Paris, France. We hoped to meet Eric and his sister there. Eric and I had been flirting and making lewd promises to each other for almost two years. Luke had met Anne the year before and an attraction between them developed too. It seemed that hanky-panky for four was in order in this venue too.

As it turned out, Bobby was seriously ill. He had developed a cancerous tumor in his lung and was undergoing treatment for it. According to Michelin, the prognosis was good but she wanted to postpone the trip until he was better. I understood.

I don't remember exactly how it happened, but Eric and Luke had made a deal for Eric and Anne to visit us at our home rather than in Paris. That all happened before I knew Bobby was sick. When I learned of Bobby's illness, I assumed that we would have them cancel their trip, but Luke said that we didn't have to do that. He let me make that decision. It took a couple of days, but in the end, I decided that one thing shouldn't affect the other. We didn't cancel. They planned to come the first week in May.

April seemed to be so very long. Luke and I stayed horny and fucked like bunny rabbits at least several times a week.

I got butterflies in my tummy every time I thought about Eric. I could see him clearly in my mind's eye. He was so beautiful. I had never seen him naked. When I dreamed of him he was always dressed in shinning medieval armor. I had nicknamed him Sir Lancelot the first night I met him. I wanted to see, touch, and hold his naked body. I tried to imagine him that way.

One morning, Luke had left for work. I got naked and crawled back into my bed. I closed my eyes and daydreamed about Lancelot. The butterflies came and subconsciously I slipped a finger down to caress my erect clitoris. In my mind, I was dancing with him in the pub where I had first met him. I could feel his hard cock press against my belly. That had really happened. I remembered thinking that he was smuggling a fence post in his pants. I brought myself off easily. I had such a sweet orgasm. I thought, "Thank you, Lancelot." I allowed myself a short nap. He was naked in my dream for the first time. It wasn't a fence post.

The very next time that I was home alone, I let my fantasies of him escalate. I lay naked in my bed daydreaming again. This time, I was rubbing the length of my favorite dildo across my nipples. I slipped the head into my mouth and sucked it. In my mind, Eric was holding my head and fucking my mouth. I slid the thing in and out as if he were doing it.

I touched my clitoris and mini orgasms bounced around inside me. I slipped the fake cock inside and let it touch my G-spot as I fucked myself with it. In my mind, Eric kissed me and squeezed one of my tits. My cunt was sloppy wet. I squeezed the fake cock as hard as I could. I made myself very tight. I was so slippery that it still moved easily in and out, in and out. I fucked myself and dreamed of Eric's cock. It was beautiful. I helped him fuck me. I only lasted a minute or two. I came so hard. It was so-o-o good.

I continued to fuck myself slowly. I dreamed about the sweet words he whispered. They excited me. Another orgasm smoldered in me for a while and then it erupted. This one was more serious. My contractions were more powerful and lasted longer. I fucked myself harder as I came. I pretended that Lancelot was cumming with me. The second one is always better.

When Luke got home, I made him a drink and snuggled with him in his chair. We cuddled and talked about his day for a few minutes. The subject of our upcoming guests came up. He told me that he couldn't get any work done because Anne was always on his mind.

I couldn't help myself. I giggled and told him what I had done. He carried me upstairs and fucked me half to death. He pounded me with that magnificent cock of his and said Anne's name while he emptied himself inside me. I called him Lancelot and came harder than I had that morning. It was so-o-o-o-o very good. I love it when Luke fucks me playfully through a fantasy that way. He laughed at me after I quit screaming. I love him. I wanted to be with Eric and I knew I would have fun with him, but Luke is the one I love. Luke is the one that loves me.

I cleaned his cock with my mouth and then let him nap. I got up and made myself sparkly for him. I went to the kitchen and spent most of an hour making a nice dinner for us. Just before everything came together, I woke him. I told him to walk through the shower and that dinner was almost ready.

After we ate, I took him back to bed and enticed him to fuck me again. We had a loving encounter this time that lasted a long time. As is usual, the second time was better.

For some reason, Luke and I had a period of abstinence that lasted a couple of days. I dreamed about Eric. I told myself that I should try to put the brakes on that a bit. I was sitting myself up for disappointment. He couldn't possibly be as pretty in real life as he was in my dreams.

It was after daybreak, but not much. Luke was already up and I assumed he was doing his morning run. I was trying to plan my day. It was a workday for Luke and I had the day off. It was also a house-cleaning day. Maria, my housekeeper, would be here at about ten. We worked together when I was here and we would be finished easily by three or four o'clock.

On the second level of my subconscious, the Eric that I had dreamed about was fucking me. I was unconsciously toying with my clit as I thought about housework. I had a mini. My body squirmed in place as that small wave of pleasure rolled through me. My thighs clamped together and held my hand in place over my pussy. I heard myself moan as I pushed the proper buttons and let myself have another one.

I forced myself back to reality. I spoke to myself aloud. I said, "Stop it, Linda."

I threw the covers off me and padded into my bathroom for my morning ablutions. I was in my robe, sitting at my vanity and drying my hair when Luke returned. He walked up behind me and took the blow dryer out of my hand. He finished that chore for me. He enjoys pampering me.

When he was finished, He laid the dryer on the countertop and kissed my neck just above my shoulder. He said, "Make some breakfast for me while I clean up. I'm running just a bit late." He went into the bathroom and shut the door. That meant he didn't want me to go in.

I brushed out my hair and put it up in a simple ponytail with a rubber band. I looked up into the mirror. Lancelot was standing behind me. He had his cock in his hand. He was showing it to me. He was proud of it. I was daydreaming again. I wanted it inside my body and I didn't care how it got there. I felt a sweet tingle in my twat.

Again, I made myself snap out of it. I dressed in my work clothes. I chose a loose pair of shorts and a T-shirt that said, "The World's Happiest Housewife," on it. I never wore underwear when I wasn't going to leave the house. I slipped on a pair of walking shoes and went to the kitchen.

Twenty minutes later, Luke showed up. His breakfast was ready. I had made ham and eggs with trimmings for him. I sat across the counter and had a cup of coffee with him while he ate. He was late and in a hurry.

I walked out to his truck with him. He held me and kissed me. I thought, "Oh God, I am horny." I almost asked him to skip work and stay home with me. He can get away with that. He is the boss. Sometimes he will do it if I ask him to. We could just stay in bed all day and fuck like little monkeys.

I remembered that Maria was coming. I let him get into his truck and drive away.

Maria showed up a little early. That is not unusual for her. It was at about nine-thirty. We sat at the kitchen island and had a Coke together before we went to work. I told her of our upcoming visit with the Littletons. I told her that they were friends we had met in Scotland. I said, "They have never been to the States before. They are planning to spend five or six days with us and then go on a sightseeing tour." I said, "They will be here the first week in May. You can have that week off, but I want us to have everything "Spic & Span" before they arrive.

She said, "Si. The week before they come, I will wash the windows and clean the carpets on the days that you go to your office. Everything else will be easy. Everything will be perfect." She paused and then asked, "Should I plan to cook for your guest. I could make a real Mexican dinner for them one evening."

I said, "Don't plan on that. Their itinerary is full. You should plan to have that week for yourself. It will make up for the extra work you will have to do before they get here."

She replied, "Si, but if you change your mind you must call me. I will be available."

I said, "Thanks, Maria. Let's go to work."

We worked like little beavers. We were a good team. We worked together quite often. We stopped about one and had sandwiches. We had everything buttoned up by a few minutes after three. I wanted Maria to go home. I had been thinking about Eric all day and I needed some sexual relief. I had thought about how to get it. I knew that a quick clitty tickle wouldn't be enough. I had a plan.

I said, "We did very well. That is enough for today. Luke will be home in a couple of hours. I want to make a quick dinner for him and I need to clean up and get dressed. We are going to Ted's Place this evening. All that of course, was bullshit, but it worked. Maria went home.

It was almost three-thirty. I counted on my fingers. It would be early evening in Scotland. I wanted to call Eric and have phone sex with him. The only thing I hadn't decided was whether I was going to tell him or not. I was so hot that his accent alone would give me an orgasm if he were only reading the dictionary. I went upstairs and shed my clothing. I placed the telephone in the middle of my bed and laid my favorite toy cock next to it.

I found Eric's phone number in Luke's Rolodex. I thought, "Luke will be home in a couple of hours. Maybe I should save this fire in my belly for him." Then I thought, "I'll fuck him too when he gets here." Pussy juice was dripping out of me. I felt so naughty.

Anne answered the phone. She said, "Littleton residence, Anne here."

I replied, "Hello, Anne. How are you?" I licked the head of my rubber dong.

Anne recognized my voice. She said, "Linda?" I detected some anxiety in her voice. She asked, "Is everything alright?"

I answered, "Yes, everything is fine. I just had the urge to talk with your brother for a few minutes. I am getting so excited about your visit." I giggled and said, "Luke is too. We can't wait."

She replied, "Oh, I am too, Linda." She paused and said, "Eric just sits around dreaming of you." She went on, "I can't believe this is happening. It doesn't seem real to me. Are you really going to allow me to sleep with your beautiful husband?"

I giggled and answered, "I doubt that there will be much sleeping, Sweetheart. Is Eric available?"

"Oh," she said, "I am so sorry. He is here. Hold and I will find him for you." I heard the click when she laid her receiver down.

I rubbed the head of my toy up and down the length of my slit and let it linger at the top where my nub was. I licked some of the strawberry flavored pussy juice off it. I wanted just enough to have the taste in my mouth.

Eric said, "Hello, pretty girl. I have been thinking of you." His voice and his accent were just as I thought they would be. I slid the dildo right up inside myself. I squeezed it hard, stroked myself twice and then let it rest in my deepest place. I felt like a very hard cock. It filled my cavity. It fit perfectly. My friend Barb had it especially made for me as a special gift. It was modeled after Luke. I was on the verge of orgasm already.

I didn't have to make a decision about telling Eric. The words gushed out of my mouth on their own. I said, "I have been dreaming about you all day. I am at home alone. I am about to cum. Help me cum, Eric."

He rose to the occasion. He said, "Oh, Linda. Let it happen. Imagine that I am thrusting into your sweet pussy as powerfully as I want to."

I lost the ability to speak. My ragged breathing and my moans illustrated my condition to him. I thrust the toy completely inside me and then drew it out. I felt my orgasm coming from somewhere deep inside of me, but I couldn't quite make it happen. There were no minis. I was just hanging on the edge. I wanted to cum. It wouldn't happen. This was not going as I had planned.

Eric kept talking. He said, "Can you feel it? My cock is deep inside you. I am fucking you hard. My strokes are long and powerful. They are going to the hot wet depths in your middle. My cock is hard like marble and hot like lava. You are helpless as I fuck you. You are not strong enough to resist. I am holding you down. I am fucking you violently. I am hurting you but only a little."

Now I was thrusting to meet his onslaught as I fucked myself with my toy. In my mind, my Lancelot was fucking me. I was Guinevere, the Queen, and the King didn't know. I knew that part of the story. I didn't have a hall pass from the King. I was being terribly naughty.

Eric said, "We have no protection. You will be pregnant. I am filling you with my potent seed."

I tumbled over the edge. My contractions were so violent they hurt. I felt like I had pulled a muscle or two. I screamed. There was no one to hear me except Lancelot. He was six thousand miles away. I kept fucking myself and I kept cumming. I hoped that it would never end, but of course, it did.

My groans and screams were soon replaced by the coos and whimpers that come with satisfaction. I didn't pull Eric's cock out of me. I held it completely inside me and let my happy cunt slowly milk it for another minute. I wanted all of his essence. I wanted his child to grow in my belly and I knew one other thing. I would find a way to do this again.

Eric could tell by the sounds that I made when it was over for me. He was quiet and gave me time to recover.

I took the time for some private thoughts. I thought about the times in the past two years when I had masturbated while dreaming about my Lancelot. It had happened more than once. I giggled to myself. It had happened a lot more than once. I thought about the night that I met Lancelot. I pretended I was with him while Bobby was fucking me. I did the same thing when I was with Luke several times. Lancelot had never known about any of these things. He had definitely never been a part of it before. It had always been wonderful but never as good as this. I wondered what his cock would be like. I knew that it would be different from anything I had ever experienced. I had come to believe that in the entire world, no two of them are alike.

I felt a twinge of new arousal. I could have another one if Eric would help me. I thought, "No, girl. Save the next one for your husband."

Eric asked, "Are you okay, Linda?"

I answered, "I am fine my sweet rake. Did you enjoy yourself with me?"

He replied with a chuckle, "I did enjoy the experience. It was a bit quick for me though. It lasted less than ten minutes."

I got the picture. I asked, "Are you hard?"

He answered, "Hard like marble and hot like lava." He chuckled.

I asked, "Are you stroking yourself?"

He replied, "Certainly."

I slowly began to move my dildo in and out of my sloppy wet cunt.

I said, "Make yourself comfortable and close your eyes." I hesitated and said, "Picture this. The head of your cock is slipping into my mouth. My lips close and make a seal around your shaft. My tongue washes and caresses you. I make you wet and then I suck you gently. We let this go on until you want more. That time will come quickly.

He whispered, "Yes, Yes, I can picture it and I can feel it." I drew a sweet moan out of him. He said, "M-m-m-m-m." He said, "I do want more."

I said, "Fuck my face, Eric. Go slow and be gentle. Claim just a bit more penetration as you think you can. I am sucking and teasing you. Hear me promise to make it good for you. I will make it good. Fuck me deeper. I can take it all, you know. Watch more of your cock disappear into my face. Fuck me deeper."

He whispered, "I am fucking you deeper. I am going in almost to the top of your throat. I am fucking you with a rhythm now. This is so good. M-m-m-m-m"

I continued to fuck myself with my toy. I said, "Yes, Eric. That is right. Now you can fuck me all the way to the top of my throat. Count the strokes. Twenty slow long strokes to the top of my throat."

He began to count, "One--two--three."

I said, "I'm sucking you harder now. I am very good at this. At stroke twenty, I want you to slide right down my throat. I want you to bury your sweet cock completely in me. I want to press my face in your belly and have your cock's root in my mouth."

He said, "Eleven--twelve."

My arousal was demanding more of my attention. I was fucking myself to the cadence that he was counting. I whispered, "I can't wait. I want you to throat fuck me. After the first stroke, you can fuck me as hard and as fast as you want. I can hold my breath for a long time. I want you to cum for me. Cum deep in my throat or cum in my mouth if that pleases you. I know I will love the taste of your cum."

He said, "Eighteen--nineteen." There was a short pause. He said, "I can feel my prick reaching down for your stomach. Your face is tight against my belly. I'm going to fuck you faster. I am very near completion. I'm watching my cock withdraw. It glistens with a coating of your saliva. The whole shaft comes out and when I see the first sign of the crown I am thrusting forward to the hilt. This is so nice."

I said, "Yes, Eric. Cum for me. Cum for me right now. I want your cum inside me."

An unintelligible sound came over the phone. Eric whispered, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming." He went silent and all I could hear was his ragged gasps for air.

I continued to fuck myself right through my second orgasm. It was so very good, but I remained quiet and allowed it to get lost in Eric's frenzy. He didn't know it happened. I thought, "That's the one I was saving for Luke. I thought for a moment, "I will find another one for him."

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
685 Followers