Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 57

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear the mechanical sounds of Eric fucking his fist. He was not being gentle with his poor monkey. I giggled, but not loud enough for him to hear.

Eric recovered enough to talk to me. He said, "Damn, that was fun." He asked, "Sweet Girl, are you that good in real life?"

I giggled and replied, "You can be the judge of that. I can hardly wait. I want to suck your cock and I'm going to."

He said, "I can't wait either. I plan to give you the opportunity when I see you. Then I will make you scream again." He paused and asked, "We have two more weeks. Are we going to do this again before then?"

I giggled and said, "Well. I didn't throw your phone number away."

He laughed and said, "Call me anytime." He paused and said, "I have made a mess here. I need to clean it up before someone comes to this room."

I said, "Eric, Lancelot, my sweet rake, I plan on falling in love with you for the week that you are here with me."

He said, "I have been in love with you for the past two years."

Those were nice words, but I knew bullshit when I heard it. I giggled to myself and wondered how many pretty girls he had been with in those two years while he loved me. He is a rake.

We kissed goodbye. I hurried to wash my play toy and put it away before I made myself sparkly for Luke.

Half an hour later, I was in the kitchen when the front gate chime went off. I looked at the monitor. It was Luke. I made a drink for him and poured myself a glass of wine. I watched through the window as he parked his truck. A butterfly fluttered in my stomach. I was trying to decide if I should tell him about my adventure today. There are things that he prefers not to know. Sometimes it is hard for me to know what those things are. I had been in this situation before. I didn't like it but I would handle it.

Luke came through the door. I went to him and hugged him. He held me and kissed me. I always feel such strength in him when he holds me this way. I got a more powerful adrenalin rush this time. The butterfly in my stomach was a lot stronger. My afternoon's adventure was still affecting me. I wanted to suck Luke's dick the way I had described the act to my sweet rake.

I knew that he would rather have my pussy. I am always submissive to him. I knew he would have his way. The bulge in his pants told me that he was going to have his way soon. That was okay with me. I had a private giggle inside.

I wished that he would throw me down on the floor and force-fuck me. He has done that in the past. He is so powerful. I feel absolutely helpless when he manhandles me that way. I love it. I have an axiom that I live by in my sexual encounters. When a powerful man has access to you and wants you enough to use force, you must submit. You must enjoy yourself and draw as much pleasure from the experience as you can. That is always a lot for me. The other side of that coin is, if I don't intend to fuck the guy, I don't give him access. I have never been raped. I have had some rape dreams and fantasies. Generally, I enjoy them. I've never been force-fucked by anyone that I didn't want to have me. You can't rape the willing.

I wondered if I was feeling a bit guilty about this afternoon. I wondered for a moment if I had cheated with Eric. I dismissed that thought out of hand. I knew that I hadn't. Luke once had a similar experience with one of his lovers. (Liz Zimmerman to be exact) After the act, he felt guilty. He brought his guilt directly home and laid it at my feet. He thought that I would think he cheated. It wasn't so. He didn't have a formal hall pass, but I had given my consent for him to be with her. Further, we agreed that if you can't physically touch each other you couldn't cheat. Therefore, you can't cheat by phone.

In my case, I do have a formal pass to be with Eric. Luke gave it to me a year ago but it doesn't have an expiration date. It is in my possession. Moreover, Luke is certainly aware that I am going to fuck Eric at my first opportunity and I do have his consent. I didn't cheat. The fact is, I do feel a bit guilty anyway. If nothing else, I did jump the gun by a couple of weeks. I felt a twinge of excitement in my belly. I thought that I might jump the gun again. I thought, "Maybe I need a spanking." I giggled inside again. I like to feel naughty sometimes.

Luke had one sip out of his drink. He looked at me and I could see the lust in his eyes. He hadn't had sex in almost three days. He turned his glass up and drank the rest of his whiskey right down. He said, "Let's go upstairs and crawl in bed together."

We raced up the stairs. He always lets me win. I think he likes to watch my ass as I run. He ate my pussy to orgasm twice before he fucked me more conventionally. We fucked for a long time and used several positions. We both enjoyed every minute of it. Finally, he fucked me doggy style. He knows how much that excites me. We shared a climax. Mine was soft and sweet. His was more lustful. I opened my body completely to him and submitted to him while he fucked me very hard for the last minute of the encounter. It hurt a bit deep inside. He is so good to me.

Later during our cuddle time, the question came up. He asked, "What did you do today?"

First, I told him about working with Maria. Actually, I was giving myself time to think of the best way to tell him about my phone call. In the end, I just told him. I said, "I daydreamed about Eric all day. After Maria left, I called him and we had phone sex."

I felt Luke stiffen the slightest bit. I thought he was going to be angry with me, but then I felt his body relax. He said, "Tell me about it." I began my narrative, but he stopped me. He said, "I want you to be much more explicit. Tell me the whole thing just as it happened. I mean up to and including what you said to each other and what the outcome was." I told him. I spent half an hour telling him. That was longer than my phone call. I was explicit.

When I was finished, he lay there quietly, just for a moment. He took my hand and wrapped my fingers around his cock. He had a raging hard-on. He said, "Suck my dick, Linda. Suck it until I cum just the way you sucked his."

His cock was coated in a mixture of his seminal fluids and my pussy juice. Luke is a clean freak, but he has been allowing me to be a bit nasty with him of late. I happily sucked his beautiful cock into my mouth. It tasted good like a well-used cock should. I taunted and teased him every way I knew how. I sucked him right down my throat and buried my face in the pubic hair around the base of his cock.

He began to throat fuck me with some enthusiasm. He was trying to cum. He wasn't trying to punish me. He just wanted to cum in my mouth. That was such a rare occurrence. I wanted to make it good for him. I tried harder. I had emptied him an hour earlier. I knew that it would be difficult to generate an orgasm in him but I knew I would get it done.

It took forever, but finally, I felt him begin to swell and become even harder. I redoubled my efforts and he came for me. It happened in a series of powerful spasms. His cock pulsed with each one. I held on and helped him throat fuck me. I couldn't breathe at all during his happy ending. He knew it. He pulled away from me as soon as he was finished. I was extremely proud of myself. I giggled inside as I gasped for air.

I snuggled up close to him and he held me. We lay quietly as we recovered. He was almost as used up as I was.

At length, he kissed my forehead and said, "Yeah, your Lancelot will enjoy that." He chuckled.

I smacked him on the chest, but then I cuddled close to him and said, "I love you, Luke."

XXXXX

The last two weeks of our wait went by at a snail's pace. Finally, we were waiting at the baggage carousel where we were supposed to meet our guests. Their airplane had been one of the big Boeings. The baggage claim area was crowded with people and getting worse. I was afraid we would miss them. Luke was taller and could see over most of the people, but I was at a disadvantage. It was as if I was in a forest and couldn't see shit for the trees.

I was excited like a five-year-old at Christmas time. I knew my Lancelot was in this room. I just had to find him. My sexual arousal was a physical thing that had possession of me. Butterflies fluttered in my tummy. My pussy was wet to the point that I was leaking a little bit. I had no underwear. A few drops of my juices tickled me as they trickled down my inner thigh. I was on the verge of spontaneous orgasm. That wasn't especially new to me. Once while having lunch with a friend at a shopping mall, I shared a flirt or two with a most beautiful older gentleman from across the room. All he did was smile at me and I came all over myself. Sometimes when he knows that I am excited, Luke makes me cum that way in public. I think that he does it on purpose.

The crowd parted for an instant and there he was. My God, he was beautiful. My wait was over. We weren't ten feet apart. My Kegel muscles flexed. If Luke had known, he would have said that my pussy was snapping. What was really happening was I was having that involuntary orgasm. It wasn't a mini. I was cumming in a soft and controllable way. I dropped Luke's hand and forced my way through the people that separated me from my Lancelot. I jumped into his arms and kissed him.

I had knocked Eric slightly off balance but he recovered easily and gathered me into his strong arms. He squeezed the breath out of me as he held me and returned my kiss. The powerful embrace of this young alpha male was just as I remembered from the first time he had kissed me two years earlier. I stood on the toes of one foot and wrapped my other leg around him. It was as if we were alone in that room crowded with bustling people. I pressed my pussy against his thigh and had a very nice second orgasm. I just let myself cum while he held me. His tongue was like candy in my mouth. I couldn't wait to have this man's cock inside me. My snapping cunt was begging for something to grab on to.

I began to come down from my high. I put my feet back on the floor and nuzzled into Eric's chest. He held me close giving me a moment to recover. He had known that I was having an orgasm. I wondered how many other women had reacted to him as I had. I can't seem to get the word "Rake" out of my head.

It was warm and he hadn't bathed in several hours. His scent was masculine and it must have been saturated with pheromones. I was becoming aroused again. I forced myself to step away from him. He let me go but he held my hand until he was sure that I was stable on my feet. I heard him speak to Luke about one of Anne's bags. Then he said something about offering a trade. I think he might have been talking about Anne and me. I tried to regain control of myself and then I tried to help with the luggage. I carried one of Anne's smaller bags to the car.

Anne and I walked together. We sat her bags down beside the car and stepped to the side while the men loaded everything.

I said to Anne, "They are a matched pair. Aren't they beautiful?"

She answered, "I hadn't noticed, Linda. I have only had eyes for your Luke. He is beautiful." She paused and said, "You would hate me if you knew how I want him."

I kissed her cheek and whispered, "I would hate you if you didn't want him. Have fun while you can because he will come back to me."

She replied, "I know. You are so lucky." She moved away. She and Eric removed their jackets and Luke stowed them in the trunk. I herded Eric into the back seat. I couldn't wait to be alone with him.

Anne and I had been introduced a year ago, but we had become friends only in the last month. We became close as we shared secrets over the phone.

Luke and I had checked into our favorite upscale motel earlier in the day. We rented a two-bedroom suite. It took fifteen minutes to drive there from the airport. We carried in the bags that Eric and Anne would need for the night and I took Eric straight to our bedroom. I couldn't wait any longer. I had prepared the room earlier. The light was right, the air-conditioning was right and the covers on the king-sized bed were turned back.

We raced to get naked. I won so I dropped to my knees to help Eric out of his trousers. His pants fell away when I loosened them, but I had to strip his underwear and socks off him. I let my hands caress the powerful muscles in his shapely legs. When I raised back up his prick was as hard as rock and bobbing before my face. It was no fence post, but it was one beautiful cock. In proportion and detail, it appeared to be perfect. I wanted it. I wanted him to be looking into my eyes when I sucked it into my mouth for the first time. I looked up into his face as I took it in my hands.

I admired his young body on the way. He was at least as pretty as I had imagined. There was well-shaped and well-defined muscle from the base of his cock up his belly and chest. His shoulders and arms were magnificent. The chiseled features of his handsome face held me captive for a few seconds. I thought, "He looks like Michelangelo's David, except his dick is bigger. I giggled privately.

He held my face in his hands and touched the tip of his cock to my lips. I locked eyes with him. I licked him and breathed his manly scent deep into my lungs. Butterflies fluttered. I savored the taste of him as I sucked his little head into my mouth. He made a shuddering sound and began to fuck me slowly. My pussy was both snapping and leaking. I had to have him. I allowed him to fuck my face for a minute or so. I sucked and teased him. I let him slide down into my throat for a few strokes. I needed to do that just to be sure I could. He was so hard.

I backed away and looked back up into his eyes. He knew what I needed. He physically picked me up and carried me to the bed. He laid me down in the middle of the bed. He crawled up on top of me and forcefully stuffed his beautiful prick to the hilt into my wet snapping pussy. I thought, "That's exactly the way Bobby would have entered me." I squeezed and milked him with my cunt. That initial assault was wonderful. I opened myself and submitted to him completely. He understood. He kissed me and fucked me. I helped him. I purred for him and met his every thrust. I made my hips rotate under him. My pussy's motion described a small orbit around his cock as he moved in and out of me.

His thrusts were long and powerful. He filled me perfectly and then stretched me a bit when he forced himself completely inside. He might have been a little bigger than Luke or a bit smaller. I couldn't tell. It didn't make any difference. We fit together perfectly. He fucked me that first time as if he owned me. I made a display of my submissive nature. He knew exactly what he was doing. There was no way he could have given me greater pleasure. I could feel my heart flutter. I thought I might die.

I came suddenly, without warning and very hard. I had been right on the edge when we came into the room. I experienced the fireworks that I had been longing for. My orgasm overwhelmed me. I not only saw the stars, I saw millions of faraway galaxies. Eric helped me through it. He kept fucking me with what had to be practiced precision. He touched all my sweet spots. It was a most perfect fuck. I tried to keep up but I couldn't. I came to a point where I no longer had any control. My body collapsed under him. I became a mass of quivering jelly in the throes of this wonderful climax. He continued to fuck me with great strength and enthusiasm. I passed out.

I must have only been out for a little while. My mind began to function. I was still being fucked. Mentally, I snapped to attention. I felt this wonderful cock moving in and out of me. It would pause deep in my belly and linger there. I could feel its movements inside me. It felt so good. My arousal returned as if it had never left. Maybe it hadn't.

I locked my ankles in the small of his back. I drew his face to mine and kissed him. I matched his rhythm and helped him fuck me. I whimpered in his ear and begged him to cum in my hungry cunt. He fucked me harder. I begged him to hurt me. He fucked me deeper.

I whispered, "I'm cumming, Lancelot."

I felt his cock swell and throb at the bottom of each stroke.

He whispered, "Here, Linda. I've wanted to have you this way for so long. I'm filling you with hot cum. Can you feel it?"

I replied, "Yes, yes, I feel the throb of your cock and the beat of your heart inside me."

His words made me feel warm in the middle. My orgasm went on and on but it seemed to be controlled by him. His lustful need for my body radiated from him. He pumped one powerful stream of cum after another deep into my belly. He was drawing his pleasure from me but he wasn't selfish about it. He had the control and the skill to continue to enhance my orgasm. He helped me cum with him and even for a time after he was finished. His stamina was unbelievable. He continued to fuck me with undiminished strength.

I collapsed and lay still under him. He let his weight rest on me. He was still hard and deep inside me. I squeezed and milked him but more gently now. I felt his tongue find its way into my mouth. He thrust gently into me in a more leisurely manner. We continued this way until his erection began to subside. I was having my baby orgasms through the whole process. I hadn't had any earlier. He knew he was still generating pleasure for me. That seemed to spur him on.

His erection never completely went away. He stayed stiff enough to move in and out of me and then the unbelievable happened. In just a few minutes, I felt his sumptuous cock begin to swell and harden. In another minute or two, he was very close to full staff and his thrusts became progressively more energetic. He was finding his way to my deepest most secret place again and again. I thought, "No man can recover that quickly." I kicked that thought out of my mind and just accepted the pleasure he was giving me.

I heard involuntary whimpers and coos coming from deep within me. My body was humming in concert with the baby orgasms that slithered through me one after the other.

Butterflies came back to my tummy. Without my will, I felt my body wrap itself around the sweet young stud muffin that was fucking me so well. His slow but authoritative strokes generated a fog of euphoria to surround me. Both of my arms were around his neck. I drew him to me and kissed him forcefully. My legs lifted from the bed and encircled him in a powerful embrace. Energy that I didn't know I possessed welled up out of me. My pussy squeezed him and tried to suck him deeper into my body. I eagerly accepted his efforts and zealously returned each of his thrusts. His hard cock became the center of this girl's world.

I wasn't going to have a big one any time soon and I knew he wasn't either. We were just enjoying ourselves as we fucked each other. I was in a place that I hadn't been in for many years. Luke used to fuck me this way before we became too accustomed to each other. I thought, "I think that this is what I was looking for when we started swinging." I fucked Eric a bit harder. He was holding one of my breasts in his hand and sucking the other one. My pussy tingled as I had another baby one.

I whispered to him, "Fuck me this way all night, Eric. I will love you forever."

He replied, "I will always love you anyway."

I told him I wanted to be on top. He helped me roll us over. I drew my knees up beside him and sat upright. I supported my upper body by placing my hands on his massive chest. I told him to lie still. I wanted to give him some rest. I fucked him with a rolling and pitching motion of my hips. I rode his sweet cock as if I were a little girl on a teeter-totter. I was about to make a request that would require some extra effort on his part. I wanted to be doggy fucked.