Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 59

Story Info
More time with little sister.
11.8k words
4.41
10.2k
15
0

Part 59 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
688 Followers

At ten o'clock, we found ourselves back in front of, The Texas Giant. I asked, "Do you want to ride this thing again before we go?"

She stood and looked up at the massive wooden structure for most of a minute. A trainload of people came over the top of the first hill while we watched. It made its headlong plunge and carried its load of screaming passengers out of sight, up and over the next hill in the series. Anne shifted her gaze into my eyes. Her smile glowed with radiance. She kissed me and whispered, "I've never had so much fun. Take me somewhere and fuck me, Lover."

She held my arm and let me set the pace. She carried the three small Teddy bears that she had decided to keep and we walked leisurely to the car.

XXXXX

The drive back to our room was uneventful except that Anne found a way to sit behind the gearshift lever on the console between our seats. My hand was between her legs for the whole trip. I had to shift gears. I did it a few times when I didn't have to.

She snuggled close to me and whispered, "Your little car makes me horny just like The Texas Giant. She touched and then wrapped the fabric of my shorts around the hard thing between my legs and held it in her little hand. She continued, "I am also excited by this Texas giant." She giggled while she stuck her tongue in my ear. She then stuck her finger in her mouth and made a show of sucking it as though it was a little bitty dick. She was still acting like a high school girl.

I had to concentrate to maintain control. I wondered, "What the fuck ever happened to the Ice Princess that Bobby had told me about." She snuggled as close as she could and settled down a bit. She seemed to be comfortable but I couldn't see how. I thought about what would have happened if we had been in my truck. It had a wide bench seat with a center armrest that could be folded away. I could see me leaving the Triumph at home more often.

I drove straight to the motel as quickly as I could without drawing the ire of the local constabulary. Anne didn't even mention the sleazy BBQ joint. I was full of junk food and she had eaten more than I had.

I parked the car in the spot reserved for our room. I opened the door and got out. I closed the door while Anne was moving back toward the passenger's seat. I caught her under her arms and lifted her out of the car as you would a small child. She giggled and wrapped her small but muscular legs around my waist. Her arms went around my neck and we kissed passionately. I forgot where we were and what we were doing. I just kissed her and held her. I helped hold her in place with one arm and allowed my other hand to caress one powerful thigh and her tight butt.

She asked, "Do you want to go swimming?"

I answered, "Oh, hell no. I want us to get naked and then I want you to wrap yourself around me just as you are right now."

The Scottish lilt in her giggle drifted in the night air. She whispered, "Okay, but let's go to our room first." She dropped her feet to the pavement, grabbed my hand and hurried toward the outside stair. She dragged me along just as she had done at the park all evening. Of course, I followed her willingly.

Once in the room, she stripped herself naked in a few heartbeats. I watched and my heartbeats increased in frequency.

She said, "It's cold in here. Give me a minute." She padded to the bathroom on her bare feet.

I shouted, "I'm going to the car. I need to put the top up."

She replied, through the cracked bathroom door, "Lock my Teddy bears in the boot."

I did all that and returned to the room. She had lit two candles that she had brought with us. I was impressed. There was a small lump under the covers in the huge California King bed. She was balled up trying to make a warm spot for us between the cold sheets. I took my turn in the bathroom and returned to her. She had moved out of the warm spot she had made. It felt good when I crawled into it.

She snuggled close to me and guided one of my hands to her breast. She helped me squeeze and asked in her softest brogue, "Shall I become the alpha bitch in your wolf pack, Laird Bowman?" She rubbed her pussy against my thigh. I could feel the wetness there. The monster began to rise in anticipation.

I replied, "Maybe later. I want to have you more conventionally just now."

She giggled and said, "Let me start." She pulled the covers completely over our heads and slid down my body. She captured the monster in both hands and guided him into her mouth. She wrapped both her legs around one of mine and dry fucked me while she licked and sucked. She was worshiping my cock. She definitely was a lass that loved to have one in her mouth. I held her face in my hands and fucked her slowly and gently. I knew that I could deep throat her but I decided to let her decide when to let it happen.

Ten minutes passed. I enjoyed every second of it. Her thrust against my leg became more pronounced. She was humping me now. She made a humming sound and the monster's head vibrated in her mouth. Her little body jerked as an electrical jolt of pleasure ran through her. She had her first little one. A second one followed a moment later. The monster slid right down her throat and she buried her face in the hair at my cock's root.

I was closer to the edge than I needed to be but I was in control. Anne untangled her legs from mine. She backed off and let my cock come completely out of her mouth. She made a purring sound and moved upward on top of me. She planted a knee on either side of my head and lowered her dripping pussy onto my face.

She cooed and whispered, "Eat me, Luke. I feel just like I did on the roller coaster. I am about to cum very hard. Help me." She was whimpering but she didn't need to beg. I wanted to help her. She began to rock her sweet pussy as she fucked me. I sucked her clit into my mouth and found a way to get a finger inside her.

I looked up at her. Her pretty titties were swaying in the space above me. Her beautiful almost white hair seemed to float in the air around her sweet face. The candlelight danced in it. She had the dreamiest look in her eyes. She talked about how close she was and fought hard to keep it from happening. She fought well. She knew how to make this last. She held my head in her hands and fucked my face.

I let her go on and on until I began to be uncomfortable. Anne was in a dream state. She talked in Gaelic mutters part of the time and then in English whispers. She told me that she was right on the brink of orgasm. She had no idea how hard she was fucking me or that I couldn't breathe most of the time. She fucked me as if she had a higher purpose.

After many minutes, I thought, "Enough is enough, girl." I held her hips stationary in my hands for a few seconds as I sucked her clitoris hard into my mouth and flicked my tongue over it repeatedly with enough force to grab her attention. She moaned. I gently but quickly stroked her G-spot with my finger. A bomb went off in her belly. She came very hard just as she said she would. She really hurt me while it was happening. It was a happy hurt for me. I held on and helped her through it.

This too went on longer than I thought it could but it did eventually come to an end. Her body slumped in place. I helped her move into a position where she was lying full length on top of me. The residual orgasmic glow in her belly was still dominating her actions. Now she was sliding her sweet pussy up and down the length of my hard shaft. She cooed and slipped her tongue into my mouth. I encircled her in my arms, held her very tight and returned her kiss.

As we kissed, I took a moment to think about what had just happened. I thought, "That was just a mechanical fuck. Anne had had no thought for my pleasure. She had just used me to satisfy her own need." Both our kiss and my thoughts continued, "I've used women that way before but I don't remember ever being used like that. Not even by Linda." I chuckled to myself and thought, "Well, good for you little sister but now it's my turn." I rolled us over. She was flat on her back and I lay on top of her.

She tried not to let me hear but she giggled under her breath. She knew what was about to happen. I felt her move under me. I'm sure it wasn't by reflex. It was that moment of surrender. She spread her legs a bit more and opened herself to me. It was undoubtedly an invitation. The monster found his way completely inside her in one easy movement. She purred as we kissed and I felt her pelvis move to adjust the angle of penetration. I paused and let the monster wallow in the comfort of his newfound place of warmth and wetness.

Her arms were already around my neck. Her knees lifted on either side of me and her ankles locked together in the small of my back. Her pussy closed around me. It felt as though my prick was in a wet sleeve made of her flesh. She broke our kiss and whispered, "Now comes the good part. Isn't this what you asked for before we came up here?"

She didn't give me time to answer. She reestablished our kiss and used body language to induce me to fuck her. I fucked her. She met my first thrust and all those thereafter. Every muscle in her body seemed to flex, each in its own perfect moment. Her coordination was flawless. She drew me deeper inside her. My first thought was about how good a fuck she was. My second thought was a bit weird. I thought about how much fun Eric must have had teaching her. I was glad he had taken the time. I quit thinking and fucked her. Her body moved under me. She was fucking me.

I whispered in her ear, "Remember, this is not a contest. Let's enjoy ourselves and make this last a long time." I felt her relax the slightest bit and together we adjusted our rhythm to a more manageable pace.

She replied by singing one line from a popular song in my ear. She sang, "Have I told you lately... that I love you?" A moment later, she said, "You are more fun than a roller coaster, Luke. You can have me any way you want me. I will do anything you ask." She purred and flexed her Kegel muscles. She repeated herself in the quietest of whispers, "Anything." I wondered if she was asking for something that I hadn't given her.

We kissed. It jogged a memory in my brain. I remembered necking with a high school girlfriend. The difference then was, back then I could only wish that my cock was buried completely inside her. Anne and I fucked each other leisurely for the next half hour. We didn't make small talk. I just listened to the love sounds that came out of her while we enjoyed each other.

We changed positions several times. We ended up lying comfortably on our left sides. I had entered her from the rear and was teasing her clit with a finger while I fucked her slowly. I felt the change in her as it happened. Her body felt like she was shivering from the cold. That wasn't what it was. We were under the covers and warm. The tremors that passed through her were from the baby orgasms that were coming to her. She gasped for breath once and whispered, "Don't change anything and please don't stop." A few seconds later she spoke in a normal tone, "I'm cumming, Luke." Then she whispered, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming." I didn't change my rhythm. I just continued to fuck her slowly, toyed with her clit and allowed her to have her soft sweet orgasm.

She remained still and moaned sweetly as it enveloped her. She did become slightly active but her movements were involuntary. Her breath became ragged. Her contractions were involuntary too. Her sweet pussy squeezed and tried to hold me. She was so wet and so slippery. I moved easily in and out of her. She was off in another world. I maintained control and kept the monster in check. I intended to fuck her very hard through one more orgasm before we slept.

My plan didn't work out. The convulsions inside her subsided. She let her little body relax and snuggled close to me. I stayed inside her and fucked her gently. I wanted the monster stimulated enough to keep his erection. She remained motionless and allowed me this pleasure while she recovered. She took a few minutes. Her breathing returned to normal and the hard thump that had been her heartbeat moderated. I held her and fucked her slowly.

She giggled and rolled over in my arms. The monster unwillingly gave up his position as we lost our connection. She found him and stroked him with one of her little hands. She touched my lips with the fingers of her other hand in a gesture that made me understand that she wanted me to remain quiet. She said, "Let me do this before we sleep."

She rolled on top of me and then took a position on her knees and between my legs. She held my hard cock in her hands and licked her own juices off him. She spent a minute or two kissing and bathing him with her tongue. At length, she took the head into her mouth and sucked hard enough that I thought I might be bruised. I captured her head in my hands and pushed right down her throat. She helped me and buried her face in my belly. I forced myself just a bit deeper and then held her there for a moment before I allowed her to breathe.

I throat fucked her gently and she hummed for the monster. She induced the most erotic vibrations in me. Uncontrollable joy enveloped me. A new and beautiful emotional bond formed around us. I wanted this to last forever but beyond my will, she was dragging me to the point of orgasm. I decided that I would allow her to take me there and then at the last moment I would manhandle her into the proper position on her back and fuck her little pussy viciously until she begged for mercy. I thought, "She will enjoy that."

That plan didn't work out either. Ejaculate erupted from me with my totally unexpected first spasm. All I could do was pause deep inside her and let it happen. Between spasms, I pulled most of the way out of her and then slammed myself back inside where I paused again. I fucked her hard enough to hurt her. Guttural sounds of distress came out of her. I know that I was grunting like the out of control pig that I was. I emptied myself in five or six strokes and then continued for five or six more as I enjoyed equally powerful but dry spasms.

I finished. I pulled my still hard cock out of her and physically dragged her up to lie on my chest. I held her there. She gasped for breath and coughed a few times. She coughed again even harder. I knew that she had my seminal fluid in her bronchial tubes. For an instant, I felt like such an asshole.

She whispered, "I'm okay," and coughed one last time. She laid her head back on my chest and breathed deeply but less raggedly for another moment or two.

A lock of her beautiful hair found its way into my mouth. I let it stay there. I twirled it with my tongue while I held her and loved her.

In another moment, she giggled. She brought her lips to mine and we kissed. This was a tender one. It amplified the emotion I was feeling. I wanted to fuck her again, right then. The monster wasn't up to it.

She rested her chin back down on my chest, looked into my eyes and said, "You really are more fun than the roller coaster." She smiled and whispered, "I hope you let me do that for you again someday." I recognized what I was seeing in her face. It was pride. She was so proud that she had made me lose control. I thought, "Damn Luke, you were lucky to find this one."

I held her a bit tighter and said, "Tell me about the roller coaster." I chuckled and asked, "Do you always cum when you ride one?"

She giggled and blushed at the same time. The blush was apparent even in the weak flicker of the candlelight. She answered, "No, that was the first time." She hesitated and continued, "It wasn't just the roller coaster. It was being with you on that scary fuckin' thing."

There was an even longer pause before she went on. She said, "There is something that I need for you to know. I get scared whenever I am around you. You make things happen inside me that I have never experienced before." She again made eye contact with me. She whispered, "I am in love with you." One tear welled up in one eye and then trickled down her cheek." She said, "I've never been in love before. I feel like a little girl that is playing with the grown-ups."

The one tear that she had shed moved me. It was the exclamation point that accented her words. I moved her off me and gathered her into a spoon position. I held her close. She let me cuddle with her this way. She cried quietly. We were both tired. In just a few minutes, she had cried herself to sleep.

I wondered, "How much trouble are we in here. Several women in the last two years have said that they loved me. The truth is, I make it a point to fall in love with most of my playmates to one degree or another. It makes the sex better. I've already let it happen with this one. It was easy. I always know that when I go back to my Linda, she will reestablish her dominance in my heart. She is the true keeper of my soul. The feelings that I have for my playmates don't diminish but they do become very pale when I compare them to what I feel for my Linda. The girls have the same experience, I think. Michelin loves Bobby far more than she will ever love me. It's never been a problem. This one doesn't have a love at home. All she has is a boyfriend. She likes him but she has said that she could never love him."

I wondered about Linda for a moment, "Does she fall in love with her playmates? She told me once that she wanted to and expected that she would fall in love with Bobby Wilkinson. She said it never happened. She told me that she likes him and enjoys being with him in and out of bed. She admitted to having very good sex with him and I know that to be true about some of the others too. I did remember one relevant comment of hers. She said that the strongest emotion she ever had for Bobby was a powerful animalistic lust. In one of our truth times, she once told me that she thinks of Bobby and the others as if they were toys that I had given her to play with. She just sent them home when playtime was over."

I thought, "Linda has found a way to separate our swinging adventures from our personal life in her mind. I can't quite do that. In some ways, she is stronger than I am."

My mind wandered down another track for a moment. I wondered, "What are Linda and her Lancelot doing right now." I looked at the clock. The little hand was halfway between the two and the three. The big hand was almost touching the six. I thought, "It's late. They are curled up together somewhere sleeping.

I needed a shower. I said, "Fuck it," to myself. I didn't want to get out of bed. I drew Anne closer to me and I tried to make my mind relax along with my body. I managed to let myself fall into at least a light sleep.

XXXXX

Early morning light leaked into our room and nudged me out of my troubled sleep. I had to get up for a bathroom call. A look in the mirror made me wince. I thought, "Allow Anne to see you like this. She will fall out of love as easily as she fell in."

I washed my face just to help me wake up and then brushed my teeth. I scraped a day and a half of stubble off my face. My hair looked as though someone had poured a can of motor oil over it. There wasn't much I could do with it before washing it. I looked at my body and struck a couple of poses for the benefit of the mirror. I thought, "You have been skipping your exercises this week." I chuckled when I thought, "Well, you have been exercising in other ways." I decided to sneak away and swim a few laps before I woke Anne. I needed to think some more about what passed between us last night.

Anne was warm and sleeping peacefully. I slipped on a swimsuit from my bag, snagged a fresh towel from the rack and quietly left the room. I did a short stretching routine when I reached the poolside. I dipped a toe in the water. It was cool but pleasantly so. I did a shallow dive off the edge and swam leisurely in an overhand crawl to the far end. The pool was a bit larger than my pool at home. Laps would be longer than what I was used to.

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
688 Followers