Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 59

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned to the place where I had started. I did an underwater flip turn, pushed off the side with my legs and increased my speed to my normal exercise level. I set a goal of only ten laps in the first set. Depending on how I felt, I might do ten more.

Swimming laps is so boring. I counted my strokes as I covered the first pool length. I was doing the math in my head. "Twelve strokes, two more than at home. That is a twenty percent increase. Ten laps here would be equal to twelve at home. I thought, "Silly, twenty percent increase in strokes, equals a twenty percent increase in distance."

On my third lap, I heard a splash. Someone else had entered the water. I was a bit disappointed. I had wanted to have the pool to myself at least for the next few minutes. I just continued my swim. A moment later, I felt movement in the water very close by my side. My face was under water. I turned my head and looked. It was the little girl that had slept with me last night. Her hair was in a ponytail that streamed out behind her in the wake of her passing. She was beautiful. She looked like a mythical water nymph. She had matched my speed and was moving gracefully through the water as a porpoise would.

I increased my speed. She kept up. I swam faster until she couldn't keep up. I felt her fingers take hold of the waistband of my suit. At first, I thought she was trying to strip it off me. She wasn't. She was just catching a ride. I pulled her along for a few strokes. It was amazing how little drag she offered.

As we moved into shallower water, I stopped and let my feet find the bottom. I stood with just the top of my shoulders out of the water. She came into my arms and wrapped her arms and legs around me. I get so excited when she does that. The monster moved and I knew that she felt it. She giggled and kissed me while she snuggled close. She whispered, "I thought you weren't going to stop and hold me."

She laid her head on my shoulder and let me hold her for a moment. One of her little hands found its way between us. She wrapped her fingers around my stiffening cock. She asked, "How soon will you be finished with your swim?"

I chuckled and drew her even closer. I answered, "I think I am already finished." I could feel excitement bubbling out of her.

I said, "You are in a sweeter mood than I thought you would be this morning."

She spoke quietly and her accent tickled my ears. She said, "It is always easy for me to feel this way when you hold me." She paused for a second and said, "I'm horny and I'm hungry. I want to get laid before we go to breakfast."

I asked, "Do you not remember crying yourself to sleep last night?"

She surprised me then. She giggled and nipped my earlobe. She said, "Yes, I remember. I was feeling sorry for myself. I was thinking that this would be our last day together. It made me sad." She nipped my ear again and then laid her head back on my shoulder. She whispered this time, "I have decided not to waste any of it." She said, "I want to suck your cock again."

I remained quiet. I didn't have anything to say but I was very happy that she hadn't been crying for the reasons that I had imagined.

She looked at me and the expression on her pretty face changed. She had been in a playful mood. I saw her become deadly serious in a heartbeat.

She said, "I frightened you when I told you that I loved you, didn't I?"

I continued to be quiet but I did answer her with a small nod.

She said, "Oh Luke, I'm so sorry." A moment passed while she laid her head back on my shoulder. She said, "Nothing has changed. I've been in love with you since the first moment I met you." She asked, "Do you remember that first meeting?" She didn't give me time to answer. She continued, "We were at a party at Wilkinson Manor. You came to my table to ask for a dance. I looked up at you and smiled. You became a tongue-tied little boy." Her head rose and she looked into my eyes again. She kissed me tenderly. She whispered, "I think we fell in love with each other at that moment?"

I kissed her this time. I held her tight enough to inhibit her breathing and spent enough time exploring her mouth with my tongue to remove any doubt about her assumption. I knew that loving her would be okay. It was not going to be the problem that I had envisioned.

She asked, "Do you want to finish your swim?"

I chuckled and said, "I don't think so. I've made a better deal."

She giggled and said, "Stay here and finish your swim. My hair is going to be a problem. I wasn't thinking when I got it wet. Give me half an hour to dry it and I will be waiting in a warm bed for you."

I kissed her once more and said, "That's a good plan." I let her go. She pushed off me and glided into water shallow enough for her to stand. I watched her cute bottom as she climbed the steps and retrieved her towel. She looked back at me and wiggled her butt for me once as she toweled the water off her almost naked body. She was wearing one of Linda's Bikinis. I was just a tad too tight on her.

I resumed my swim from where I stood as soon as she was out of sight. I completed my twenty laps in far less time than the half-hour Anne said she needed, so I swam ten more. I should have done a further ten but I wanted to save some energy for Anne and the time was almost up anyway. The workout made me feel good.

I walked into our room and Anne was still at the vanity blowing hot air through her mass of hair. I got out of my wet swimsuit and donned a terrycloth robe. I took over Anne's chore and finished drying her hair for her. It took another ten minutes but that was okay. I enjoyed pampering her.

She ran her fingers through her hair and said, "That's good enough. Use the dryer on your own hair for a few minutes while I make us a warm spot. She kissed my cheek and walked two steps away from me. She pulled the tag end of her robe's tie and let it slip off her shoulders. It fell to the floor around her feet. She raised her arms over her head and did a double pirouette for me. She spun fast enough for her hair to swing out from her body.

She was showing me that beautiful body. The monster moved and I turned the blow dryer on. She slipped into bed and covered herself completely. The A/C was still set on max and the room was chilly. I watched her shape under the covers wiggle around as she made herself comfortable.

Three or four minutes later, I slipped out of my robe. I caught Anne peeking at me from under the covers. I raised my arms over my head and did a double pirouette for her. Mine wasn't nearly as graceful as hers was.

She giggled at me but she turned the blankets back for me and moved away from the warm spot so that I could have it. It felt good and it felt even better when she snuggled up close to me. Her sweet female body was warm too.

I checked the clock before I covered my head to be with her. It wasn't yet seven o'clock. I thought, "We had to be away from here by eleven if we were going to have breakfast and still make it home on time. I decided that I wouldn't have to worry about it. Anne had said that she was hungry. I would probably have to feed her before then anyway." I thought, "At any rate, we have plenty of time for sex, a shower and a generous portion of snuggle time."

I decided to start with sex. I dragged her into the warm spot and rolled on top of her. I kissed her and allowed her to support about half my weight. We didn't hurry. I let my hands and my tongue explore her body. She purred and cooed for me to drive me on. I drew some sweet giggles and a few soft moans out of her along the way.

I stayed away from her pussy for at least twenty minutes. She squirmed trying to rub her clit against me. She used her hands to try to move mine to her sex. I playfully resisted her efforts. I had wet her belly button with my tongue and I was puffing air into it. She lost all her self-respect and begged. She whispered, "Please, Luke. Stop being mean to me. Help me cum. I need to cum right now. Help me, Luke. Please, eat my pussy." She was hot like a firecracker. I was proud of myself for making her that way.

I sucked her clit into my mouth. I rolled it with my tongue and sucked it while I slipped two fingers into the wet channel inside her. She flinched and gasped for air. A baby orgasm had just jolted her with pleasure. It happened again fifteen seconds later. She opened her body a bit wider for me and both her hands forced me tighter into her wet slit. Her bottom was coming off the bed in rhythmic thrust as she fucked my face hard and then harder still.

Almost immediately, a violent orgasm bubbled up out of her. It lasted a long time. She seemed to ride forever on the crest of this wave of pleasure. She isn't a screamer but she couldn't remain silent. Her love sounds filled the room. They excited me. Her breath was ragged. Her purrs and coos had evolved into heavy moans and she was speaking in Gaelic again. I recognized some of the words. She was praying to pagan gods. I became just a bit rough with her and helped her through it. At length, she began to come down. I sucked and licked her until she became quiet. I rolled away and repositioned myself to lie on my side next to her. I chuckled inside. I thought, "I know she enjoyed that one." I let my fingers toy with her titties while she recovered.

In a moment, both her hands went to her pussy. She let them cover her opening one on top of the other. I watched her squeeze and her hips rose as she slowly thrust into them. Her eyes fluttered open and locked with mine. Her voice was not a whisper but she was barely audible. She said, "You are something else, Liard Bowman." I had reason to be proud of myself again.

I lowered my head and licked a nipple. She gently pushed me away and said, "No, Luke. It's my turn but I need a minute or two. She found my cock, held it in her hand and squeezed playfully. She giggled as best she could and said, "I told you I wanted to suck this thing." She squeezed the monster again and began to stroke him gently.

I lay on my back and rested. I thought, "Who am I to argue?"

Presently, she rolled on top of me. I held her there while she kissed me. She allowed her tongue to begin to explore the places on my body that she knew to be sensitive. The benefits of our previous experiences with each other were beginning to come into play now. She continued to hold and stroke the monster. She licked and sucked my nipples in turn. She kissed and sucked the tips of my fingers and licked the palms of my hands. She planted sweet little kisses down my chest and abdomen. She found my navel and tongue bathed it. Finally, she licked my balls and the underside of my cock. She kissed the head and then tongued the underside of the sensitive tip. The monster was demanding his due. I know she could feel my pulse in him.

I held her face in place and let the monster touch her lips. They parted for me and I pushed him a few inches into her mouth. She sucked and took more of him and then all of him. I heard a soft moan then and it took a few seconds for me to realize that it had come from me.

I held her and fucked her this way. Small animal sounds came from her and she hummed for me. I felt myself moving closer and closer to the edge. Suddenly, I realized that I was too close. I had to stop this before I lost it. My plan was to cum deep in her sweet pussy and my intent was to force fuck her if need be. I didn't want this to be over. I had to back down and calm myself.

Anne sensed my predicament. She backed away and let the monster flop out of her mouth and down to rest on my belly. She made her way up my body and kissed me. She had spread her knees apart and let her pussy settle over my hard cock. We refer to what she was doing to me as, "dry fucking," but I could feel her juices leaking out of her and making the monster wet.

I whispered, "We're both ready, Sweetheart. Let's just let it happen." I made the monster jerk for her.

She quickly replied, "No, Luke. Not yet, it's not time yet." She rested all of her weight on me and stopped moving at all. I held her and willed myself to calm down. I was able to back away from the edge but only a little. My arousal level was still high. There was a little devil on my shoulder screaming, "Force fuck her, Luke." The little angel on my other shoulder won out. She said, "Don't do it, Luke. She has something special in mind."

Anne lay still and gave me the time I needed to win my battle. At length, she accented her accent as she spoke. She said, "Laird, if a wee lass that ye were fond of came ta ye and asked for something extra special, would ya be givin' it ta her?"

I thought, "Surely she didn't stop what was going on just to talk in hypotheticals." I was thinking about kicking my little angel's ass but then I realized that this wasn't going to be a hypothetical conversation. I replied to Anne, "What do you want, my wee lass that I am so fond of?"

She couldn't help herself. She giggled and hesitated but then she whispered with hardly any accent at all, "I want you to bugger me."

Something happened to me mentally that was like being hit over the head with a rolled-up newspaper. I said, "What?" Then I asked, "Didn't you tell me you weren't into that?"

She answered, "I did but let me explain. I've been thinking about it." She continued a moment later, "Michelin told me that I would be into it if I tried it. She told me that you had enjoyed doing her and that I could trust you not to harm me."

I tried to break in there but she wouldn't let me. It was as if she had a prepared speech.

She said, "Let me finish. Michelin showed me how to properly prepare myself and she sent a bottle of her special lubricant with me." There was another pause.

I tried to speak again but she put a finger over my lips.

She said, "I'm not finished." She spoke quietly as if there was someone else there that might hear. She said, "Laird, my arse is the only part of me that is still virgin. I would that you be the one to have me that way the first time." She continued, "We have to go back to your ranch in a few hours. This might be our last chance." She moved next to my ear and whispered, "Bugger me."

The monster had lost a portion of his rigidity. Anne moved to him and took him back into her mouth.

I lay there and pondered her proposition. My cock began to come back to attention. Anne was making lewd slurping noises and giving me time to think. I already knew I was going to butt fuck her but I let her keep sucking me because it felt so good. I let her take me back a bit closer to the edge.

A minute later, I asked, "Assuming that you can do it here, how long will it take to prepare yourself?"

She came back to me and kissed my cheek. She giggled and answered, "I've already done that while you were swimming. That's why my hair was still wet when you got here." She giggled again and then said, "The lube is under that pillow wrapped in a towel. Michelin showed me how to warm it in hot water. I've done that too."

I said, "It seems you have thought of everything.

She got very close to my ear again and whispered as she pressed her whole body against me, "All you have to do is roll me over."

I chuckled.

She giggled under her breath and said, "Hell, I'll do that for you too. Bugger me, Luke. I promise Michelin that I would ask you for this. It took me three days but I finally have my mind right. I want you to make it happen." Her tongue slipped into my mouth for a few seconds. She said, "I want to brag to Michelin when we go home.

I let my hand slide down her back and caress the swell of her bottom. I slipped a finger into her crack and touched her anus. She flinched but only slightly. She wasn't wearing a butt plug. She hadn't thought of everything. I thought, "It probably won't matter. I got inside Linda easily enough when she wasn't using one."

I rolled Anne over on her belly and slid my hand under the pillow that she had indicated. The small bundle was there. I worked the small squeeze bottle that it contained away from the towel it had been wrapped in. It did feel warm in my hand. It was a white plastic bottle. It was translucent but not transparent. I had expected a gel but if this had been in that form, it had been heated enough to liquefy.

The bottle had a short applicator spout on the lid and it had a small red cap on that. I removed the cap and let a drop of the liquid fall onto one cheek of Anne's bottom. She giggled. I rubbed it in with a fingertip. The liquid was colorless and I didn't detect any odor. It was warm and very slippery.

I said, "Relax now, Lassie. I have to do my part of your preparation now. Think pleasant thoughts." I spread her cheeks a bit and squeezed a small portion of the warm liquid onto the exterior of her tight little pucker. I rubbed around the outside and then worked a slippery finger a short distance inside her opening. She remained as still and quiet as she could. I felt her attempts to relax but she would flinch and tighten up each time I moved.

I whispered, "Relax." I slipped the spout inside her as far as it would go. It was only about an inch long. I squeezed a small amount of the warm lubricant inside her. She squirmed the slightest bit and purred. I squeezed about a quarter of the small bottle's contents into her. I put a finger in her and then two. I stretched her gently for a couple of minutes. I thought, "This isn't nearly as messy as the butter that I used with Linda."

I rose to my knees between her spread legs and I saw her body stiffen. I could sense some anxiety in her. I realized that this was new to her. I had to be the teacher here. I thought, "This is weird." I sat back on my haunches and took the monster in hand. I squeezed the bottle again and applied a bead of the lubricant from his tip to his base. I massaged it in and around his full length. It made me as slippery as it had made her bottom.

I had to make one decision after another as I felt my way through this procedure that was new to me. Here was the big one. How am I going to do this thing? I decided to go face to face. That is what I had planned for Linda and this could be good practice. I set the lube bottle aside and used the towel to wipe my hands as dry as I could.

Anne was surprised when I manhandled her onto her back. I was still on my knees. I hooked an arm under each of her knees and raised them up as I drew her whole body nearer to me. I pushed her knees right down to her shoulders and held her there. I had her pinned as if she was in a wrestling hold. Her pussy and her asshole were both available to me. I looked into her eyes and found fear expressed there.

I asked, "Are you afraid?"

She answered, "I'm scared to death just as I was on the roller coaster." She whispered, "I am about to cum. Please don't stop."

I looked down between us and guided my cock to the entrance of her sweet pussy. I lowered myself and kissed her while I pushed completely inside her. I slowly long stroked her four or five times."

She moaned and whispered, "Oh, Luke."

I whispered, "Maybe this will lessen your fears." I felt the monster stiffen until he acquired the status of a steel rod.

She had one baby orgasm. Her pussy tightened around me and she jerked with the jolt of pleasure it produced for her. I could feel the big one rising to the surface. I stroked her hard one time and then pulled out of her. I pressed the monster's head against her back door and said, "Relax."

It took a little force but I pushed past her sphincter and shoved one more inch of my shaft inside her. She thrust into me and I felt her hands moving between our bodies on the way to her pussy. I found little resistance as I pushed the rest of the way into her. Her love sounds excited me. I began to fuck her slowly and with care.

She was massaging her clitoris and rhythmically squeezing her pussy. I wasn't hurting her. I increased my pace and two strokes later increased it again. In another few seconds, her orgasm wrapped her in ecstasy. I had induced orgasms in her before and held her while she had them. I had seen nothing compared to the intensity of this one. I thought, "There is something about this butt fuckin' thing that I don't understand."