Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 61

Story Info
Changing the Rules.
14.6k words
4.37
13.9k
12
0

Part 61 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
688 Followers

Hall Pass Ch. 61 -- Changing the Rules
By: LewdLuke

I got my goodbye hug. I whispered loud enough for everyone to hear, "I might try to shag you properly the next time you show up here in shorts like these." I snapped Kay's waistband.

Kay said, "Ouch," and rubbed the sting. She looked at Linda and said, "Sweetheart, if he asks for a hall pass, give it to him. Ple-e-a-a-s-e, give it to him." We all laughed. We watched as she drove through the gate and I closed it behind her by remote.

Linda and I put the leftovers in the refrigerator and the dishes in the sink. We raced up the stairs. I made myself naked while Linda lit three candles. She allowed me to unwrap her as if she was a Christmas package. I kissed and licked some of my favorite parts of her body. I thought of my favorite animated Disney character as I proceeded. I said, "I love you, Tinker Bell."

She physically dragged me toward the bed and said, "We can skip the foreplay." Our visits with Kay always affect us this way.

We do skip the foreplay on occasion. It is unbelievable how excited I get over this girl who has been my marriage partner for over twenty years now. There was a time a couple years ago when we were both completely bored with each other. Now when we swing and then have a day or two to recover, I get as hot for her as I did when we were kids. Right now was one of those times. I decided to follow her suggestion to skip the foreplay.

I placed her on her back in the middle of our bed. I looked at her. She was absolutely beautiful in the flicker of the candlelight. Her honey-blond hair was loose and splashed across her pillow. Highlights from it framed her pretty face, her eyes sparkled green and her tanned skin looked to be made of the same gold from which her hair was spun.

I spread her legs. She bent her knees and opened herself a bit more for me. I slipped my cock into her in one easy motion. She rose to meet my thrust and a deep moan came from somewhere deep inside her chest. I stroked her once and paused at her deepest place. I pressed her small body down into the soft bed and held her there with most of my body weight. She uttered a sweet coo in my ear as she wrapped her legs and arms around me. I felt her ankles lock together in the small of my back. I let my tongue find its way into her mouth. We kissed. I began to fuck her.

We both knew how it was going to be. We automatically fell into a rhythm that we had practiced a thousand times in the past. Linda's Kegel muscles flexed as she brought them into play. Her pussy sucked me and gave me access to a place even deeper inside her body. It was a wet place that held extra heat. It was as good for me as it had been the first time she had given herself to me this way. Hell, it was better. It was much better.

Emotion came on the scene. It was a physical thing. The love and passion that she had for me welled up out of her and wrapped its self around me. It mixed with my love for her and formed an emotional cocoon around us that bound us together and protected us.

I don't know how much time passed. It could have been minutes or hours. Linda's breath became ragged and I could feel her heartbeats as if they were my own. I maintained our rhythm and loved her. I let her have her first sweet easy orgasm. It told her how much I loved her. I knew there would be several more. We were in our special place. It's a mystical place. We hadn't been here together for a while. I could feel it happening. Linda was crying softly. I saw Mother Nature smile at us.

Linda's soul merged with mine. We became one spiritual being. Linda's body could be mine. I could be Linda, me, or both of us at the same time. I enjoyed being Linda when she had her orgasms. Feminine orgasms are better. They are so much better than what men experience. That's why women like to fuck so much. Mother Nature told me once that she made them that way so that they would risk pregnancy and propagate the race. I laughed inside. Linda was with me. She laughed too.

Linda whispered in my ear, "I'm cumming, Luke." I was already in a state where my minis were coming one behind the other. Men don't have baby orgasms. They have no idea of the pleasure that these little glimpses of heaven bring. Her cock became very hard and seemed to swell to twice its size. My pussy squeezed tight around it. I could feel her filling me with cum with several consecutive throbbing spasms. Her cock found places inside that she shouldn't have been able to reach. She slammed it into me over and over. It hurt so good. My own orgasm overwhelmed me without warning. This was no soft easy one. I screamed. I saw Mother Nature again. She was grinning ear to ear this time. I must have passed out, or maybe I died.

XXXX

I woke or came back to life, as the case might be. It was Friday morning and a workday. I had a clear memory of our visit with Kay and my later episode with Linda. Both Linda and I had gone mystic, or I had a very nice dream of her. There was no way for me to know but Linda would tell me later. If it was only a dream, Linda would have no knowledge of it.

Next, I gave our conversation with Kay a few minutes of thought. I wondered what kind of rules Linda and I should establish. Kay had said that we shouldn't develop new relationships. She also said that we could add new partners if our level of activity dropped below the level we wanted to maintain. I wondered what level I wanted to maintain. What would Linda's thoughts be along that line? I thought, "Fuck it. I'll think about it later."

I drew Linda closer to me and held her for the next ten minutes or so. She wiggled in my arms and made her purring sounds. She was at least half-awake. We smelled a bit funky. We hadn't showered. I decided to swim rather than run this morning. I slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom for a few minutes. I grabbed a fresh towel and went to the pool bare ass naked.

I did twenty laps at a moderate rate of speed and rested for a minute or two. I did ten more at the same speed and then sprinted the last ten. The pool is small and the laps were short. I pulled my body out of the water up onto the pool apron. I lay there thinking, "That wasn't a proper workout, Luke. You're going to hurt yourself that way." I forced myself to get up and walk through the outdoor shower to rid myself of the pool water. I walked while I dried off.

I detected the aroma of coffee. Linda handed me a robe and then a cup. We kissed. She tasted like peppermint. She held my hand and walked with me until I cooled down and my heart rate returned to normal. Finally, we sat together at the patio table.

She said, "Let's make some rules."

I replied, "It's a full week until our next club night. Until then, we only need one rule. That is, it's just you and me kid."

She smiled and tilted her head. She said, "Call Alice and tell her you can't come in today."

I said, "I can't, Baby. The final deal on the property next door is supposed to hit my desk today. If I have bought the wheat crop over there, it will have to come out of the fields next week. I will have to hire a combine crew today. That is going to be a problem. I'm sure they are all committed."

Her bottom lip went into pout mode.

I said, "Why don't you meet me at the office at about four o'clock. We can go to Ted's and have pizza for supper. We can get a bit tipsy and make some rules if you want."

A smile came back to her face. She said, "Let's call that a plan."

I said, "There is one other thing I'm planning to do today." I paused and said, "I'm going to call Caroline and make sure she will be at the club next Friday." Linda gave me a look that I couldn't quite read.

She squirmed in her chair. At length, she said, "Tell her to make sure that Larry will be there too, and let her know that I would dance with him if he asked."

I was surprised by that comment. I was surprised a little but not much. I replied, "You were turned on by him when you danced with him before, weren't you?"

She giggled and her eyes twinkled in green. She said, "Yes, and you knew that." She paused and said, "There is more to it that you don't know." She paused to let that soak in. She continued, "I dreamed about him one night the week after our dance. The next day while you were at work, he became the main character in one of my fantasy enhanced masturbation sessions." She squirmed and giggled again.

I said, "Linda, I remember a time when you said that you would never again talk to that low life, son-of-a-bitch, for any reason."

She smiled and said, "A girl can change her mind."

I said, "Kay said that we shouldn't develop any new relationships."

She didn't hesitate. She said, "We haven't made any rules yet and we should let Larry in under the wire anyway." She said, "You intend to have a long term deal with Caroline and you need to remember. I no longer have Big Ed to occupy me while you go off and engage in whatever lewd acts of debauchery that the two of you seem to enjoy so much."

I remained quiet. All I could do was shake my head.

Linda got out of her chair and came to sit on my lap. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me. She asked, "Do you see my point?"

I chuckled and said, "Yes, Baby. It would be good for Caroline and me if you and Larry could get along together. I will make sure he is there and properly primed."

She squirmed in my lap, kissed me again and then asked, "What do you want for breakfast?"

XXXXX

My day at work seemed to fly. Alice and I had our usual, get-the-day-started, meeting and I handled the normal company business first. Saul Goldberg arrived at about ten o'clock with the papers on the new property.

Saul said, "I had the package gone over by a real estate attorney friend of mine. He put his stamp of approval on it and you owe him five hundred bucks. His bill will come in the mail." He paused and said, "There are two provisions in the deal that we hadn't settled on previously."

I asked, "Did we buy the wheat crop?"

He replied, "We did, and I have some good news there." He continued, "First, you should make money on the deal if the numbers you gave me are accurate. Second, the previous owner had already made a deal with a harvester. His phone number and an outline of the proposed contract are in the package. I looked it over. It is standard. All you have to do is call him and set a date. He is already obligated."

I replied, "That's good, Saul. What is the other thing?"

He said, "The previous owner agreed to our offer on the mineral rights. That's a fair price and it will make the parcel much easier to sell if that need should arise. Of course, the other thing is, if any mineral assets are discovered it will give you much more say in how or whether they are recovered."

I said, "Okay, what is the bottom line?"

He said, "The survey puts the parcel at seven hundred, twenty-one acres. The total price worked out to $280,800.00. That is $389.46 per acre. That is a tad high for a parcel of boonie land this size in North Texas but it is a beautiful piece of land, it has valuable improvements including one old but livable house and one that they say needs fixing up." He caught his breath and continued, "The crop is included, it borders your present holdings and it has river frontage. It's a hell of a good deal and we are lucky no other prospective buyers are bidding against us."

I asked, "Where do I sign and who do I write the check to?"

Saul answered, "There will be a formal closing. You can sign and write the check then." He thought for a moment and said, "You really should consider financing the deal."

I replied, "You can show me the pros and cons of doing that later. If we need to, we can finance it at that time." Saul and I shook hands, we each extended best wishes to the wives and he left.

I called Juan right then and gave him the information on the combiner. I told him to get the wheat out of the field and into a grain elevator as soon as he could make it happen.

I looked at the clock. It was a few minutes after eleven. I knew that Caroline would be out of her office for lunch. I had lunch with Alice and her girls in the break room. I had microwaved Campbell's soup and crackers with a coke. Alice had soup with me. Robin and Darlene were brown baggers.

The high point of our conversation was when Robin inquired about when Eric might visit again. Alice chastised her saying, "Don't be so forward with your boss, girl." Robin blushed. I clandestinely winked at her. Everything was all right.

I finally got around to calling Caroline after lunch. I used her private number and I recognized her voice when she answered.

I said, "Luke Bowman here. May I speak to the sexiest bitch on the planet, please?"

She answered with the imitation of an edge in her voice, "Luke Bowman!!! I thought that you had forgotten that I was on this planet." Her voice softened. She said, "I hope you are looking for a date."

I chuckled and answered, "I am in fact. I wanted you to know that Linda and I will be at the club next Friday. I hope you can be there."

She replied, "I will be there." She paused and asked, "Do I need to prepare to be gone Saturday night too?"

I said, "Wait one second. I think we have to make a plan. The bad news is that Linda and I have promised to spend the night with each other Friday night but I do want to see you. The good news is that I will have a hall pass for the next weekend." I said, "Linda has told me that you and I could slip off and indulge ourselves in all the lewd acts of wild debauchery that we seem to enjoy so much."

She replied, "Oh well, like always, Luke, I can wait. I will spend the time dreaming up new lewd acts of wild debauchery for us to enjoy so much." She hesitated for just a second and said, "Tell Linda that I love her."

I said, "There is more good news." I inserted a pause for effect here. I continued, "Linda said that she would appreciate it if you would see that Larry was with you at the club. She also said that he should be informed, indirectly, that she would dance with him again if he asked."

Caroline giggled. She said, "Linda wants to have some sack time with my husband, doesn't she?"

I replied, "Well, I don't think she has made the decision quite yet but she is seriously considering it. I think it will happen. She told me that she dreamed about him. There were probably some lewd acts of wild debauchery in that dream."

Caroline laughed again and asked, "Should Larry be informed of that fact too?"

I said, "When you tell Larry of this conversation, just mention that I told you that Linda had dreamed about him and wanted another dance. Don't make a big deal out of it. Don't make him think that I especially wanted him to know. They will be fun to watch."

She giggled and said, "I'll handle it exactly that way." After a moment, she said, "You know when Larry is in his stride he can be very persuasive. I know. I've been there. If Linda is in the proper frame of mind he will have her talked into it sometime during their first dance." She giggled and went on, "If she isn't in the proper state of mind, it will take two dances."

I laughed and said, "If it comes to that we should let it happen. Maybe you and I can indulge ourselves in a few acts of wild debauchery that night after all."

She said, "I will pack an overnight bag." Then she added, "Getting them together is going to be a lot easier than we thought, isn't it?"

I said, "Don't expect too much. It might not happen next Friday. Whenever it happens, they must believe it is their idea." Then I laughed and said, "Be prepared. I know Linda pretty well, to say the least. I think it's a done deal."

She said, "I will consent to any act of debauchery that you choose but most of all, I want you to hold me."

I replied, "I want to spend some time with Athena but I want time with my East Texas country girl too."

Athena, by the way, at one time was the sexiest bitch on the planet. Caroline was acquainted with her in another life during the late 1600s. She was a concubine of a French king. Caroline uses her name and assumes her personality on occasion. Athena is a witch and uses magic. I just love the concept and the experience of being with her.

XXXXX

Linda arrived at my office just before four. It took me another half an hour before I could leave. I took the opportunity to leave my TR3 at plant maintenance to be serviced. We drove Linda's car to Ted's Place.

Ted's gnarly old face lit up when we walked into his establishment. Linda always has that effect on him. He once told me that he fell in love with her when she was two years old and nothing has changed since then. He is a close friend of Linda's Uncle Gus and Linda thinks of Ted as if he was another uncle.

Ted came around the bar and hugged her as he always does. He shook my hand and asked, "Whiskey?" I nodded and he poured a generous double of Crown Royal for me and dropped in two chunks of ice. He retrieved a cold bottle of Linda's white wine and poured a glass for her. Linda asked him to order a pizza for her. He knew what to order.

I looked around the room. Three young men were walking around the pool table. I had seen them around before but I didn't know them. They were drinking beer and being a bit boisterous.

Ted noticed me looking at them. He said, "They have been here since I opened. I'm going to have to cut them off pretty soon."

There was an older couple at the other end of the bar. I did know them. It was Tim and Margaret Cantrell. He had a used car lot and she worked at a local grocery store. There were two other couples seated at tables. I couldn't see them well enough to recognize them.

I excused myself for a trip to the men's room. When I returned, one of the young men from the pool table was leaning against the bar talking to Linda. I thought, "Aw hell, now I have to deal with a horny drunk."

I walked up behind him and analyzed the situation. Linda was giggling and didn't seem to be upset. I felt a bit relieved. I hate to make a scene in Ted's Place if I don't have to.

The young man sensed my presence and turned to face me. He chuckled and said, "Mr. Bowman, I presume." I nodded. He stuck out his hand and said, "Tom Carter. I met your lovely wife in a checkout line at a grocery store a while back. I just wanted to say, "Hi." He gave me room to sit.

He looked at Ted and said, "I know one of my buds is close to getting out of hand but I lost a round. If you will let us have three more beers, I'll get him out of here before you have to thump him."

Ted laughed and said, "That sounds like a good deal, Tommy." He sat three Budweisers on the bar and said, "Make it happen now." Tommy paid Ted, picked up the beer and said Linda's name. He nodded to me and excused himself.

Ted chuckled. He said, "Tommy is the best one of that bunch. He's also pretty smooth with the girls. He was going to ask Linda for a dance until you snuck up on him. I heard his heart thump in his chest when he first saw you."

Linda looked at me and giggled. She said, "That's why I keep you around." We all laughed.

Linda's pizza came about fifteen minutes later. Ted took a slice and we offered the Cantrells each a slice, which they accepted. Linda always orders enough to share.

The boys at the pool table finished their beer and vacated the premises. Tommy waved at us on the way out.

We ate our pizza and visited with Ted and the Cantrell couple. We had one more drink and decided that we weren't making any rules. Linda kissed Ted goodbye and we left. I drove back to the plant and picked up my car. I knew it would be ready and it would save a trip the next day.

It was between eight-thirty and nine when we got home. The sun had already slipped below the horizon. Linda said, "Change clothes and go for a walk with me. I really do want to talk about rules. I don't have any idea what you have in mind and I have a few things that I want to bounce off of you."

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
688 Followers