Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 61

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She broke the kiss and whispered, "I love it when you force your will on me but allow me to win this time. I have a plan." I want you to have the blowjob I have tried to tempt you with all day. I want you to throat fuck me and cum that way. When you recover, I will give you the best, I'm-going-to-love-forever, marathon fuck that you have ever had." She slid her wet slit up and then down the ridged shaft of my cock. She continued in her sultry whisper, "I love you, Luke. I'm going to do all the work. All you have to do is lie there and let me make you glad that we are here together. Let me win."

My body wilted but the monster didn't. She felt me melt and she knew she would have her way in that instant. She invaded my mouth with her kiss and made it last a long time. She kept my cock trapped between us and tortured him with the action as her hips rolled and pitched to keep her clit in motion and in contact. At length, she broke our kiss and slowly slithered down my body like a slippery eel in shallow water. She kissed and licked her way down over the muscles of my chest and abs. She spent a moment enjoying the taste of her own juices as she licked them off the monster. She sucked his swollen head into her mouth and toyed with him there. She was enjoying herself. Sweet giggles escaped her. She knew how to manipulate the sensitivity of the thing she had in her mouth.

I tried hard to just lie there and enjoy her efforts but after a time, enough is enough. I took her pretty face in both hands and slid the monster right down her throat in one easy stroke. She giggled around me. She allowed me to take charge and fuck her. I decided I would make her work at least a little for this one but the truth was, I wanted to cum for her this way. I knew the plan. I was already glad that we were here together. I moved the covers off us so that I could watch. My cock was moving easily in and out of her face. It was like a blistering hot piece of video erotica. I was lost in it. I had to keep reminding myself that this was Linda's face and my cock.

I didn't last as long as I thought I would. I felt the monster begin to swell. He became even harder. Linda felt it too. She giggled and took control. I let her do it. She brought the monsters head up into her mouth. She licked and sucked with forceful enthusiasm. The prominent vein that ran just under the dorsal skin of the monster stood out in blue contrast. My first spasm came and I forced my way back down her throat. She allowed me to fuck her through to completion. I went to my peak. She held me there in ecstasy as I pumped gobs of cum into her. I was emptied but pulsing dry spasms of pleasure continued. She was trying hard to keep my orgasm going. She is so good at what she does. I began to come down from my high place. I was holding her face in my hands and watching. The monster throbbed as I fucked her deep. She indicated little stress. It appeared the experience was pleasurable for her too. I think it was. Still, I felt like I was the prime beneficiary of the event. It was so good that I felt indebted to her. That thought made me laugh inside as I tried to catch my breath. I feel indebted to her quite often. She held me in her mouth and tongued me until I lost my erection completely and then I had to pull her off me. It was over.

She moved back up my body to lie on my chest. She whispered, "I love you." I rolled us over and pinned her to the bed. I let my tongue explore her mouth in search of any taste of my own cum. I didn't find it. It wasn't there. I knew it wouldn't be. I thought, "My God, I'm going to become as nasty as she is." I could feel the excitement in her.

She signaled for me to release her. She rolled to her side facing away from me. I put an arm around her, drew her close and cupped one of her breasts in my hand. She snuggled close, cooed and let me hold her for a few minutes. Then she whispered, "Finger my clit, Luke."

I kissed her behind her ear and moved my hand from her breast. I let my middle finger snuggle into the top of her slit. I found her hard little button and gently massaged it. It was warm and wet. A soft purr of contentment came out of her. She wiggled her cute bottom against my wilted prick. The monster moved. I knew then that he wouldn't remain helpless for long.

Linda whispered to me again, "Help me cum this way. Give me a sweet orgasm the way you did it for Anne when we were all at High Point."

I hadn't known that Linda was aware that had happened but I had my orders. I knew exactly what she wanted. I hadn't done this for Linda in a long time. I didn't know why. It had been common practice when we were young. I remembered how much she had enjoyed it. I knew that it wouldn't take long. Linda's clit is extremely sensitive, more so than most women that I have been with. I slipped my finger inside her and drew more of her moisture out of her. I used it to thoroughly lubricate her little hair-triggered nub. I began to manipulate it using every technique that I knew. She responded with a sweet purr or coo when I did something right. I felt her state of arousal as it became more pronounced. She began to move in response to my efforts. She couldn't help herself.

I brought her to the point of orgasm in two minutes or less but I decided to make this last a bit longer. I backed off. She lay in my arms and shivered as if she was cold. She whispered, "Don't stop. Help me cum."

I did as she asked but I did manage to stretch it out for several more minutes. She was pleading for release before I let it happen. Teasing her this way enhances her experience by at least an order of magnitude. Finally, it was time. I brought her to the brink and then gently pushed her over the edge. Her orgasm enveloped her. Physically, I was still holding her body but her soul went off to some other time or place that was special to her. Her body stiffened and vibrated. She was gone for a while. I continued to tease her clit. At length, she came back to me. She melted into jelly as I held her. One of her hands went to her vee to cover mine. She pressed me hard against her center of pleasure. She emitted a mewing sound, M-m-m-m-m. She said, "I love you," and gave herself to a few moments of euphoria and relaxation. I held her as she calmed herself. Her ragged breath moderated and her pounding heart returned to a normal beat. I held her and loved my part in her pleasure.

The monster made himself known. He moved in his tight place between us. She felt him too. She giggled and moved one of her hands between us to hold him. He was at about eighty percent. She whispered, "I haven't forgotten you, Monster. I have something special for you in mind."

I kissed her neck but then I remained quiet. I gave her the time she needed to enjoy the afterglow. Truthfully, I knew I would benefit from more recovery time too. Fifteen minutes passed.

She rolled to face me and I rolled to my back. She again brought herself to lie on top of me. I held her small girl body there. We shared a seriously emotional kiss. She cooed in my mouth, then broke the kiss, and whispered, "Do you really know how much I love you?"

I answered in my own whisper, "Yes, it's less than I love you."

She asked, in a soft and quiet voice, "What else did you do with Anne that I would want you to do with me?"

I had to answer her truthfully. When we talk about our other lovers, it is always a truth time. I said, "I buggered her."

She whispered. "I am not prepared for that now. I will be Wednesday evening. That will be the last time we will have sex before our club night." She meant before we met with Larry and Caroline. Larry was on her mind. I thought, "That's okay, Caroline is always on my mind."

She giggled and began to move. She started kissing and nipping me with her teeth. She started on my jawline and then moved to my chest. She sucked a nipple into her mouth for a moment and then moved on. In another moment, she was licking the monster. I felt her bury her nose under my ball sack and breathe deeply. She says there are always pheromones there. Sometimes, she is so nasty. She sucked the monster's head into her mouth and treated him to a short happy time. He responded with greater arousal. He stood tall at a hundred percent almost immediately." I was proud of him. Her actions were only foreplay. I knew what was coming. I could hardly force myself to wait.

She had felt the monster stiffen in her mouth. The time for foreplay was over. She rose to her knees and placed one on either side of me. She had taken our covers with her. They slid down her back as she brought herself upright above me. She steadied herself with one hand on my chest and used the other to hold the monster up and at her entrance. Ever so slowly, she lowered herself and began to envelop him in that sweet pussy that I wanted so much. I thought it would take forever. She moved a quarter of an inch at a time. She giggled at me.

She was treating me to an unobstructed view of her naked body in the candlelight. It was one of her sexiest looks. I could see the tight muscles of her thighs and abdomen. Her firm breast swayed in the space above me and I could see her beautiful face and hair above them. Her eyes reflected green lighting in the subdued light. She was watching my face and smiling.

I remembered a time many years ago when we had done this. She wasn't completely naked that night. She had been wearing one of my sized XX-large white dress shirts. It was unbuttoned and it moved with her motion. I only got glimpses of her nudity. It seemed as if I was being naughty and peeking when I shouldn't. I think that might have been her sexiest look ever.

I was halfway inside her. I couldn't wait any longer. I grabbed her hips with both hands and thrust upwards into her depths. She sucked in one great breath in a single gasp. She held it for a second and then smiled down at me as she let it out.

She laid her tits on my chest and we kissed as she began to roll her hips and stroked with an understated tempo. She whispered in my ear, "Let me do this, Luke. I want this to be my gift to you. Let me do the work. She rose back up into the candlelight. The smile on her lovely face reflected thousands of words about the love we shared.

She fucked me with a rhythm that she knew wouldn't drive me over the edge. I still held her hips but I let her do the work.

She did the work. Sometimes she was upright in her cowgirl position. Sometimes she lay on my chest. Sometimes we kissed and sometimes we talked. She was always fucking me. She had her first mini orgasm ten minutes into our act. She had several more spaced out in the next half an hour or so. Then a big one snuck up on her. I sensed its arrival, took control and fucked her through it. I then let her go back to doing the work. She lay on my chest and whimpered while she recovered from it but she never stopped fucking me. I held her and whispered, "I love you, Tinker Bell."

She had a couple more minis and then her second big one. On its approach, she reared up into her cowgirl position with both hands on my chest. Her rhythm intensified. She fucked me harder but not faster. She said, "I'm about to cum again. Let me do this one by myself. Her Kegel muscles flexed. It felt as though her pussy was trying to suck me deeper inside. I don't think that was possible.

My excitement was ballooning along with hers. Her breath became ragged and I felt the contractions inside as her orgasm began. I didn't know if I could hold on through this one. She had her sweet orgasm and continued to fuck me right through it. I looked into her face as it happened. Her emerald eyes glazed over and a pronounced shudder passed through her body as she came all over my cock. A small dribble of her saliva leaked out of the corner of her mouth during a groan. It fell onto my chest. I didn't care, not even a little bit. I enjoyed watching her cum and I did hold myself in check through it.

Her third big one happened fifteen minutes later. All the signs came well in advance this time. This one was not going to be soft and gentle. I could feel an earthquake building in her belly. I knew I couldn't maintain control through this one. I decided not to even try.

She lay down on my chest and as soon as I felt her pussy's first contraction, I rolled her over onto her back. I forcefully took control and fucked her at least as hard as I ever had in the past. I tried to pound her into our soft bed. She wrapped me in her powerful legs and locked her ankles behind me. She tried to meet my thrusts and was successful most of the time. Her scream triggered my orgasm. I completely lost control. I fucked her pussy as if I didn't know who she was. I used her for my own pleasure and even tried to hurt her a little bit. I don't know how long it lasted but I was disappointed when it was over.

Linda lay under me like a rag doll. I looked into her face. She was unconscious. I had to dip into my energy reserve to roll off her. She has passed out on me before and I knew that she was all right but this kind of thing scares the shit out of me anyway. When it happens, she tries to hide it from me. I pretend that I don't notice. I don't think she knows that I know. I asked Kay about it once and she said that it happens to some women. She told me not to worry about it. I worry about it.

I lay on my back next to her in the cool air of the room. I held her hand and smacked her palm a few times before her eyes fluttered. We lay there together and caught our breath. In two or three minutes, we had cooled off enough that the room felt too cold. I drew the covers up and over us. Linda rolled toward me and draped an arm and a leg over me. She rubbed her wet pussy against my thigh as she does.

I remembered watching her when she was sleeping with her Lancelot once while he and Anne were here. She was rubbing her pussy on him in her sleep. The sight of that had generated some jealousy in me at the time. The thought of it now didn't seem to bother me.

Linda was talking when my attention came back to her. She said, "Mr. Bowman, if you want some more of that, I will find a way to make it happen. Maybe I could call Barb."

I laughed and she laughed with me. I said, "Mrs. Bowman, I've had enough and more than the average white boy could stand. I will be very happy if you just let me hold you."

She giggled for me and snuggled closer. A moment later, she said, "I thought we would go mystical like we did the other night."

I didn't answer her right away but she had answered one of my questions.

To be continued...