Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 66

Story Info
You tell me.
10.1k words
4.04
10.4k
17
0

Part 66 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
687 Followers

Hall Pass -- 66 -- You tell me
By: Linda

Hello again, everyone,

I asked Luke this time, to permit me to write one more episode. He said that it would best fit into the timeline here. He will continue his narrative in the next chapter.

This story has to be told. It is an account of the experience that affected me emotionally the most of all our adventures. I think it might have the same effect on some of you.

Please forgive my use of strong language. I know that some of you will think of me as an unabashed slut, but this is what happened. I hope you will enjoy my story anyway.

Linda

XXXXXXXXXX

My mind has been in turmoil. I hoped to get some help today.

I walked with Luke to his truck and kissed him goodbye. It was the first Monday, after returning from our short vacation in the Rocky Mountains. It was a workday for Luke. I sipped my coffee and watched him until he passed through the front gate and drove out of sight.

I had found a few minutes of privacy the day before and I had called Kay Linden, on the phone. Kay is a psychiatrist. She is the mother of a close friend and she has befriended Luke and me. She is elderly and retired. She closed her practice several years ago, but she has taken an interest in the lifestyle that Luke and I follow. She has made a study of our relationship. We consider her family. She dates my Uncle Gus, off and on. We call her Aunt Kay.

I promised her breakfast if she would give me some of her time this morning. I let her know that I had a problem. She had said that she would be here at nine. I had about forty-five minutes. I made ham and eggs with all the trimmings for us and timed it to be fresh on the table upon her arrival. She arrived right on time. She always does.

I forced myself to smile and hug her when I helped her from her car. I wanted to burst into tears and spill my guts to her, but I managed to stifle those feelings. After breakfast, would be soon enough. Luke says that I always procrastinate.

I used the time, while we ate to calm and prepare myself. Kay's presence always has a soothing effect on me. Mentally she is so strong and so stable. She has helped me over other humps. I hoped she could help me now. We indulged in pleasant but meaningless chatter as we ate.

When we finished, she allowed her demeanor to become serious. She looked at me and asked, "What is the problem, Sweetheart?"

Tears welled up in my eyes and ran freely down my cheeks. I suppressed a sob and blurted, "I was raped, Kay." I lost control. Heaving sobs overwhelmed me.

Kay rose and came around the table to me. She pulled me from my seat and held me tightly in her arms. I needed that. We stood there in the dining room, and she held me while I cried. Time passed and I began to quiet down.

She whispered in my ear, "You are not alone Linda. I was raped when I was a girl." Then she gave me hope. She said, "My world didn't come to an end and yours won't either." I became very calm inside. I had been alone for these last days, but now, I was with a friend.

I continued to let Kay hold me. I spoke to her in an even voice. I said, "I have to talk about it. I haven't told anyone. Luke doesn't know. I want to tell him, but I don't know how." I broke down again. Between sobs, I said, "O God. How can I tell Luke? How can I tell him that I allowed myself to be taken this way?"

Kay said, "We will sort this out." She said that we would need a place where we could both be comfortable for a long time. She asked if we could use Luke's office. That is where she has her private conversations with Luke. It is set up well. The furniture includes a comfortable chair and a couch. She retrieved her notepad and a pen before I took her there.

She had me lie on Luke's couch. I had a problem. Luke and I have made love on that couch. The only time he ever spanked me, he was sitting on that couch with me across his lap. I realized there was no place in the house where I didn't have some history with Luke. I lay down and tried to make myself comfortable. I imagined that I could feel the warmth of his body on his couch.

The first thing Kay said was, "Tell me what happened."

I answered her. I said, "A complete stranger took my arm, led me out into the dark, held me down and used me for sex against my will." I felt tears forming in my eyes again.

There was quiet in the room for a whole minute. Kay said. "That's not what I need, Linda. I want you to take all the time you need to tell me everything. I want to know how this happened. I mean the complete unadulterated truth just like this was a truth time with Luke. I need to know everything this man did to you and every emotion you felt. I want you to make me feel like I was there."

I remained quiet as she paused. She said, "I can help you through this. That is what I trained for, but you will have to do your part. We have to talk about this. I want you to tell me the story in detail and then you must answer my questions truthfully. I want you to make me feel like I was watching when this thing happened. Use ugly words if you must, but give me an accurate accounting of what happened." She became quiet.

I took a couple of minutes to organize my thoughts before I began my narrative. I promised myself to give her the truth she was asking for. I thought that talking would help me let Kay help.

I said, "Okay Kay. This is what happened. Luke and I took a short vacation in the Rockies. We decided to spend our last two days before we started home in Cody, Wyoming. It was the Fourth of July and rodeo time. The world's biggest outdoor rodeo is held in Cody. The last night we were there after the rodeo was over, we went to a concert that featured a popular western rock star named Eddie Rabbitt. The concert was held in a cow pasture on the outskirts of town."

I continued, "The music was good and Luke and I sat in the grass enjoying one another. There was a hastily constructed plywood combination band shell and stage set in front of a large wooden dance floor. The floor was built about ten inches above the ground. Of course, this was all outdoors under the night sky. There were only a few footlights in front of the stage and some bare light bulbs scattered around the concession area. There was a twenty-foot tower made from construction scaffolding that supported a platform for a spotlight. The spotlight was trained on the stage. Away from the artificial lighting, it gets very dark in Wyoming."

"There were several hundred people in the crowd," I said. "People were dancing and drinking and having a good time. I excused myself to go to the Port-a-Potty and told Luke that I would get us a beer. The potties were in a line along the perimeter of the property and at the edge of darkness. I had to walk around the dance floor to get to them."

I continued, "Suddenly a man on the dance floor took my hand and pulled me up the one step to stand beside him."

He said, "You are the most beautiful girl here. Please dance with me."

"I looked up into the dark eyes of a most handsome, square-jawed young man. He was over six feet tall and several years my junior. He definitely had the cowboy look with boots and a large silver belt buckle that said 1st place on it. There was some other writing but I couldn't read it. His wide-brimmed cowboy hat had to be a high end Stetson. Faded, but freshly pressed Levi jeans and a long sleeved western shirt rounded out his ensemble. He was neat, well groomed, and powerfully built."

I thought, "What the hell? I've danced with strangers before and this beautiful young man seems so very nice." I giggled and said, "Okay, but only one dance. My husband is waiting for me."

"He twirled me all the way around once then wrapped his arms around me. He guided me across the floor in time with the slow dance music. The young man knew how to hold me. I was completely at ease in his arms. I felt his hard belt buckle as it pressed against my belly. A few seconds later, I felt something else that was becoming hard as it pressed against me. I pretended as if I hadn't noticed. The next time he drew me near him, he made sure that I felt it."

"I allowed him to hold me close," I continued. "He whispered sweet words in my ear and we danced. He became bolder. I felt his hand leave the small of my back and caress the swell of my ass. He traced the curve of it. I let him get away with that. Next, he fondled one of my breasts and nipped my ear with his teeth. The music stopped."

"We were in a dark spot. He bent and let his lips brush against mine. I thought of a similar experience that I had with a young man in Scotland the first time I danced with him. I had come to think of him as Lancelot. This young cowboy could be my Lone Ranger."

"I backed a step away from him and said, "You dance wonderfully, but my husband is waiting. I have to go." He was still holding my hand."

"He displayed his beautiful smile for me and said, "Come with me, girl." He stepped off the floor onto the ground and took me with him. I was a little off balance and stumbled along behind him. He led me around the side of the stage into the hard dark. I thought he just wanted a real kiss before he let me go. That was okay. He was so beautiful. I wanted him to hold me and kiss me."

"We stopped in the dark under the starry sky. He held me very close and kissed me. It was a sweet kiss, but still forceful. I parted my lips for him and his tongue slipped into my mouth to play with mine. He held me and kissed me for a long time. He held my body close to his. This was a real man. I could feel the strength and the power he possessed. It felt so good. I began to drift mentally. I began to feel like I belonged in his arms. I felt myself return his kiss. I put my energy into it. Together we made it last much longer than it should have."

"I came to my senses and broke the kiss. I said, "I really do have to go."

"He had a hold on my wrist now. He started walking deeper into the darkness. He said, "Come with me. I stumbled along behind him for another twenty yards over the uneven ground. I realized that we were in the cow pasture parking area. There were vehicles parked haphazardly everywhere. I got a shot of adrenalin and felt butterflies in my stomach. I didn't like where this was going. I began to struggle and fight him."

"He stopped behind a pickup and lowered the tailgate. It was an old truck with a bed made with wooden planks. He picked me up bodily and sat me on the tailgate. My anxiety turned into real fear. I fought him harder. I pounded his face and chest with my fists and I tried to claw his eyes out. It was a futile fight. He was far too big and strong for me. I got out one scream that no one heard before he had one of his big hands over my nose and mouth. He pushed me onto my back on the wooden truck bed and held me there. I continued to struggle, but not for long. I couldn't breathe."

"He pushed my halter top up and caressed my naked breast. He bent, kissed one of them, and sucked the nipple into his mouth for a few seconds. I struggled and tried to hit and scratch him. He bent close to my ear and said. "If you will stop fighting me, I will let you breathe. I relaxed for a second and he removed his hand from my face. My breath came in deep pants. He placed his hand on my throat and continued to hold me down."

"Next, I felt him unbutton my shorts. I wasn't wearing a belt. He wet his finger in his mouth and slipped it inside my shorts to touch and caress my clit. I struggled and fought even harder. He squeezed my neck and choked me until I settled down. He wrestled with my shorts until he got them off me. He had trouble getting them over my boots, but they were loose enough. He managed."

"He let go of my neck for a few seconds as he needed both hands to undo his belt. I tried to rise up and fight him again. I tried to scream again. He quickly subdued me. I was flat on my back and he had a hand over my nose and mouth again. He bent over and whispered to me. He said, "Girl, I don't want to hurt you, but we are going to do this."

He held me in place with one hand and dropped his jeans to the ground with the other. I felt his cock lying on my belly. It was very hot and very stiff. He whispered to me again. "If you would just relax, we could both enjoy this. Now, be quiet and don't move." There was some malice in his voice. I was even more afraid."

"He let me breathe and used both his hands on my hips to slide my body into position. He had my pussy right at the edge of the tailgate and he was standing on the ground between my legs. He had spread me open with a leg on either side of him. I tried to rise again. He quickly pushed me back down. He held my throat in his left hand and pinned me to the truck bed. He choked me but not enough to keep me from breathing. He had his cock in his other hand and he rubbed the head against my entrance."

"He pushed. It opened me and slid inside a few inches. I tried to close myself and move away from him. It was no use. He paused for a few seconds and then forced himself completely inside me. It hurt. I was too dry for this. I winced with the pain and he noticed. He pulled completely out and spat in his hand. He lubricated his cock with his saliva and then rubbed some of it into my pussy. He slowly eased his cock back inside me. He went in slowly and didn't hurt me. He rested at my deepest place for just a few seconds before he began to fuck me with long slow strokes. He kept me pinned. He held my neck tight enough that could barely breathe and I couldn't scream."

"Mother Nature spoke in my mind. She said. "He didn't lie. He doesn't want to hurt you. Don't make him. Don't fight him. He only wants to plant his seed. You have been force fucked before. Let him have his pleasure. He will go away and leave you unharmed."

"I felt his cock sliding in and out of me. It filled me completely. It felt huge inside me. I was in a state of shock and disbelief. I couldn't make myself believe what was happening to me.

In the next moment, his cock became the prime focus of my world. Eddie Rabbitt's music became the backdrop. The beat of the drum reverberated in my chest. Eddie sang, "I love a rainy night." The unbelievable happened. I didn't want it to, but my body started to respond. The anxieties and the butterflies that I had before were gone. I felt a new but familiar sensation. It was the beginnings of an orgasm bubbling up from inside me. I tried to suppress it. In a few seconds, I knew I wouldn't be able to do that. His thrusts were authoritative and powerful. He had control of me. It became harder for me to resist."

"My next thought was to let it happen, but without letting him know. I couldn't let him know. A silent giggle in my mind surprised me. How could I find humor in a situation like this? This was like the opposite of faking an orgasm. I wanted to fake not having it. The moment was surreal. My pussy gushed with new juices that lubricated us. My orgasm welled up and washed over me. My Kegel muscles flexed involuntarily. He must have felt my pussy squeeze and hold him. It was a clear night, but I saw the lightning that Eddie was singing about, "Watch the lightning...when it lights... up... the... sky..."

"I didn't want him to know. I tried to remain still and quiet. My orgasm reached its climax. My body went rigid and quivered. I couldn't help it. My rapist continued to fuck me with long deliberate strokes. I wanted it to be over. It wasn't over. His cock moved in and out of me. He was going so deep. My orgasm decreased in its intensity but he wouldn't let it completely stop."

"I thought of a friend who once described her rape to me. She said that her body betrayed her and she had an orgasm with her rapist. Is that what just happened to me? Was I betrayed by my own body?"

"I thought it was finally over but it wasn't. A second orgasm was on the way for me. I gave up the fight. In my mind, I begged Luke to give me a hall pass for my sweet rapist. His powerful thrust felt so good. He had taken possession of me. He owned me. I knew I didn't have a pass. I begged Luke to forgive me. I didn't think he would. I touched the pendant that Luke had given me. It didn't help. I was in the middle of committing a grievous sin against him."

"All of my will to resist left me. I have always been a submissive. I wanted the second orgasm. I was afraid this beautiful cowboy would finish with me before it happened. My body relaxed and I submitted to my rapist completely. My body began to undulate and my hips began to roll into his thrust of their own free will. I shifted my position so that his wonderful cock would strike my sweet spot on every stroke. My legs wrapped themselves around him and my ankles locked behind him. I lost one of my boots. I gave myself to him. He fucked me hard. I fucked him just as hard. I needed this second orgasm. I didn't care if he knew. I strived to take all of him into my body. I could feel his hard cock as it moved deep inside me somewhere behind my belly button. He was irresistible. He had such strength and power."

"My orgasm came with a blinding flash and a thunderous roar in my mind. It was better than the first one. I came harder. It was stronger, deeper and lasted longer. I begged my attacker to fuck me harder. He did. Then I screamed, "YES-YES, FUCK ME-e-e-e-e. He put his hand over my mouth to stifle me, but he allowed me to breathe through my nose. I helped him fuck me every way I knew how. A full minute later, my orgasm moderated and then turned into back-to-back little ones. It might have been my longest lasting orgasm, ever."

"My cowboy was pounding my pussy. It was so good. He slowed down. I think he was trying to step away from the edge to make this last a little longer. I wanted him to cum. I wanted to have his juices deep inside me. I thrust hard into him and attacked his cock with my Kegel muscles. I made it feel like my pussy was sucking him. I wished I had sucked his cock earlier. I should have made him eat me while I still tasted of strawberries."

"I felt the beginning of the end. I noticed that I could feel his heartbeat in his cock now. His magnificent cock was swelling. He became bigger and harder inside me. He filled me perfectly. My heart thundered in my chest. I compared him to Luke. I couldn't tell the difference. I thought of Luke and I began to cry, but I didn't lessen my efforts to make this stranger cum in my pussy. In my mind, I begged Luke to forgive me."

"His first violent spasm thrilled me. My own heat rose in my middle. In my mind's eye, I saw that first ropy jet of hot cum as it coated the walls of my pussy and started to pool near my cervix. I fucked him hard. I wanted to get on top and fuck him harder, but he wouldn't allow that. He held me in place. His spasms came one after the other. He made his deposits deep inside of me. I wished I could have his cum in my mouth. I wanted to have his baby. I begged him to make me pregnant. I knew that Mother Nature loved this beautiful man."

"He triggered my third mind-blowing orgasm. I became euphoric. Muscles in my abdomen convulsed in involuntary contractions. It felt like I was cramping. I ignored the pain and enjoyed this wonderful man as he emptied himself. My muscles burned as if I were lifting weights that were too heavy. I enjoyed his cock as it throbbed with every release of his essence. My orgasm was the best yet. It consumed me. We finished at very nearly the same time. I was completely spent. The last few bars of Eddie's song drifted on the breeze, "I love a rainy night...yes...I love a ...rainy...night." I must have passed out."

I dreamed. Mother Nature came to me. She said, "Linda, this is not an unnatural act. It is against the law that man has made, but it's not against natural law. Men have been taking women by force since before they lived in caves. It mixes the gene pool. It is another way to propagate and strengthen the race. Rape is necessary sometimes. I have given men the will to take women this way. This man is not evil. He tried hard not to hurt you. He protected you from harm. Your response to him has pleased me."

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
687 Followers