Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 66

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke went on, "He slid off his stool and started for the door. I didn't ask any questions. I just followed him. We decided we could get along without the beer and started for home. Finally, I asked, "What was that all about?"

He went on, "Lonnie didn't want to tell me, but I coaxed it out of him. He laughed and came clean after a while. He said, "It would have been awkward for us to be in that bar. My wife was there with her boyfriend. I was more than a little surprised. I was taken aback. I made him tell me the whole story."

Luke continued, "He said that he and his wife had agreed to have an open marriage upfront before they married. He said that they loved each other very much and ninety-nine percent of their sex life was between them. He also told me that both of them jump the fence, on occasion. He tried to explain why this arrangement worked for them. That was before you and I had become swingers. I had trouble following his line of logic, but in the end, I decided it wasn't any of my business. I let it go until I realized how well he fit Kay's requirements."

He went on, "Anyway, Kay approved of my description of him. I sent him a photograph of you and asked him to give me a phone call. I gave him my office number and told him to call during business hours. He did call and I outlined my plan. At first, he said he wasn't interested. He said he had no desire to force any woman. I made him understand why I wanted to do this and I asked him to look closely at your picture. He came around and agreed to do it after I verbally twisted his arm, a bit more."

I sniffled once and said, "I screwed it up by submitting to him. I wound up trying to screw him to death."

Luke actually laughed at me. He said, "You reacted exactly like Kay said you would. She said that you would fight him hard until you realized that was senseless and then you would submit and do anything he asked of you. You are a submissive. You have told Kay about several of your rape fantasies. She knew what you would do. She told me you would fuck his eyes out."

Luke went on, "Kay said your rape fantasies and dreams were always fun for you. We tried to create one of those fantasies in reality. We wanted it to be fun too."

I asked, "Why didn't you give me a hall pass beforehand?"

Luke replied, "Think about that. If you had known that I set this up, you would know that it wasn't real. I wanted you to believe that a complete stranger was actually raping you. Remember the two boxes on your bucket list, rape and sex with a complete stranger. I couldn't give you a pass, so I gave one to Lonnie instead."

I said, "Okay then. When it was over, why didn't you just tell me while we were in the line for beer?"

Luke responded, "Kay wanted to get a description of the event from you while you still believed it was real. She said she needed it for her study. We had no idea that you would be suffering inside as much as you were. Although, I had started to wonder when you were going to tell me what happened. I had no idea you were blaming yourself for cheating."

He went on, "Kay got Lonnie's description of what happened, by phone the night it happened. I heard a recording of that conversation. I eavesdropped on you this morning, while you talked to Kay. Up until the time you freaked out by accusing yourself of cheating, the whole scenario had worked out as planned."

I had to tell him, I said, "Luke, the part that was the worst was believing that you would stop loving me."

He said, "Always read your pendant, Tinker Bell. Kay was right this morning, you know. I couldn't stop loving you if I tried."

I was amazed at how much better I felt. When I thought about it, I had no real trouble understanding why Luke and Kay had done this. They had satisfied two of my bucket list request, never exposed me to any real danger, and made it seem very real. Lonnie had been the only one in danger. If I could have found a weapon, I might have hurt him before I surrendered. I thought about how he had handled me. In hindsight, I could see how careful he had been to control me but not to harm me.

I had to giggle. I said, "As rapes go, it was a nice experience. It could have been one of my fantasies. I paused for a few seconds and then added, "Kay was wrong about one thing though. I didn't just submit to him. I went proactive and enticed him to fuck me. I tried hard to enhance his orgasm when it came. I gave myself to him. For those few wonderful minutes, I was in love with a beautiful man that wasn't you. He had forced his way inside me, but he tried hard not to hurt me. He was so good to me. He had such charisma. My emotions ran away with me."

Luke said, "I know, Baby. I heard you tell the story this morning. I wanted you to ride that emotional roller coaster. That is why you had to think it was real."

I said, "Tell me about Lonnie's account of our encounter?"

Luke replied with a laugh. "Lonnie said that you were delightful. He said that several times in fact, and he used the words marvelous and magnificent too. He had a great experience and he thought you did also. He said he made sure you were all right before he left you. He also stayed close to you and watched from the darkness, until he saw you kiss my cheek in the beer line. You were never alone. He did have one concern. He said it was for your beautiful bottom. He was afraid that you might have picked up a splinter or two from that old wooden truck bed."

I giggled and said, "No splinters, but he could have found a more comfortable place to rape me."

Luke replied, "We had a van with a mattress, pillows and blankets parked twenty feet from you. Lonnie said that he was having so much trouble keeping you under control that he couldn't find it in the dark. He said that you fought like a little demon until you gave up and went submissive.

His account of your resistance to him was far more severe than what you described to Kay. He said that he came very close to giving up and allowing you to escape. He thought he might not be able to subdue you without hurting you more than a little bit. In the end, he improvised and overcame like any Marine would do."

We snuggled and laughed together. I whispered, "I like Marines."

At length, Luke said, "There is one other thing you should know."

I asked, "What?"

He answered, "Lonnie made me give him another hall pass. It says that he may have sex with you anywhere and anytime that he can talk you into it. I made him promise that he wouldn't force you. It had to happen of your own free will, but I gave him the pass. He is my friend. He will keep his promises. He also made me promise to give you a pass to be with him if you asked for it. I agreed to that too."

I said, "I'll bet he offered his wife to get those concessions."

Luke answered, "No, it doesn't work that way for them. They have an open marriage, but they aren't swingers. They have never done a swap. Each of them is free to have their own affairs with the people they choose as long as they are discreet." He let a few seconds pass and then said, "I did make him agree to introduce me to her, though."

I giggled and said, "Yeah, I bet you did." In another moment, I got serious. I said, "You know, I will want to be with him again, don't you? I am assuming that they have both been added to our list of playmates under our new rules."

He chuckled and answered, "They both got in under the wire unless you forbid it. Somehow, I knew you wouldn't do that. This thing was arranged previously to our latest agreements." He paused and asked, "Will you fall in love with him again?"

I replied, with a giggle, "I hope so, but it will only last until I come home with you. Read your necklace."

He said, "Maybe we should plan on going to the rodeo in Cody again next year. I'll bet I can get Lonnie to meet us there and maybe he will bring his wife along." He paused and said, "I think you should call him. At least, you could make him understand that you aren't going to sick the law dogs on him. It would make him feel good to know you might want to see him again. Maybe you should make a date for next year."

By this time, I actually felt good inside. I became more and more aroused as we talked. I was jacking my husband's cock in my hand. He became hard and then harder. I moved up close to his ear and whispered, "Rape me, Luke."

He rolled me over on my back and lay on top of me. He eased his tongue into my mouth and took my neck in his large hand. He gently squeezed my throat as his cock slowly invaded my body. It felt so good. He was hard and huge. He filled me completely. I tingled inside. I thought, "I don't need a hall pass to have this one." I surrendered and submitted to him almost instantly. I could feel the love he had for me. It felt so good to give myself to him. You can't rape the willing.

A few days later, I was home alone. I had dreamed about Lonnie the night before. I couldn't get him out of my mind. I finally gathered my wits about me and found enough courage to call him. I got naked and lay down on my bed with the telephone and one of my toys. I dialed the number that Luke had given me for Lonnie.

It was so nice to talk to him. His voice alone made me tingle on the inside. We talked and flirted for half an hour. I barely touched my clit and brought myself to the sweetest orgasm. I kept that my private secret. We made our date for the next year and he promise to bring his wife but he didn't commit her to anything beyond meeting and having dinner with us.

When I hung up the phone, Luke came to my mind. I thought, "I am such a God-awful slut." Then I thought, "I can't help it. Lonnie is such a beautiful man." I hadn't satisfied myself. I was still turned on.

I lay back and closed my eyes. I saw Lonnie standing between my legs as I lay in the wooden bed of an old pick-up truck. I slipped my favorite dildo right up inside my sloppy wet cunt. I dreamed of Lonnie's magnificent cock pulsing inside me. His thrusts were deep and powerful. I dreamed and then I came hard for him in two minutes or less. My Kegel muscles flexed involuntarily. My pussy tried to suck his dick deeper inside me. I remained at my peak as long as I could and then I let myself calm down a bit.

I allowed myself to continue my fantasy. Lonnie's thrust became soft and gentle as I came down. He seemed to wallow in the juices of my soggy pussy. He was enjoying my body. I needed that to happen. I had that same soft glowing feeling that he had given me before. At length, he began to fuck me harder. This time, his sweet cock throbbed inside me. He was cumming. I begged him to make me pregnant. He filled me with his seed. I had another orgasm. This one was better. It lasted longer. He was so deep inside my hungry body. I lost all control. My body convulsed around his sweet prick. I could see the starry sky of Wyoming and I heard the music, "I... love a rainy night." I begged to go home with him. It felt so good to give myself to him. You can't rape the willing.

I thought, "I am such a fucking slut." I had to giggle. I had to hurry to clean my favorite toy cock and make myself sparkly before Luke came home.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

You tell me. Was I raped or not?
Maybe we could continue this...
Linda