Wife Wants More Pt. 09

Story Info
They cross the line.
5.3k words
4.47
9.4k
15
1

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarrenZ
DarrenZ
320 Followers

Stan arrived at work Monday midday, just in time for us to catch lunch together. I was torn about revealing what I was thinking or just letting it happen naturally. I decided to go with the latter but my excitement was hard to contain.

Stan and I had always gotten along really well but I think the offer to have him stay with us even increased his liking of me. If he only knew what that offer was coming with.

Neither of us were squares, so grabbing a beer with our lunch wasn't a big deal. Stan picked up the check to show his appreciation for the offer to stay with us. He also offered to cook us dinner at least one night during his stay.

We attended a couple presentations with teammates and then ended the work day going over some specs that I had been working on. His insights were super helpful and he also expressed a lot of admiration for what I had built. He even suggested that my ideas might bring some major innovation to our industry.

That had me heading home on a high because his opinion really mattered to me. As soon as we each pulled up to my place, the reality of what I had set up, which I had largely gotten distracted from thinking about at work, came rushing back to me.

I found myself flushed as Maggie came out of the house to greet him. She had the day off and had spent much of it giving the house a thorough cleaning in preparation for his arrival. But she had obviously left herself plenty of time to spruce herself up. It was May, so it was warm enough that she came out in a cute red spaghetti strap top and jean shorts that were so short they were almost "daisy dukes". He sandals had slight heels to them, so they were lifting enough to tighten her calves and her ass. In short, she looked particularly hot.

She waved and called out, "Hey Stan! So glad to see you again and have you stay with us."

As he approached she practically leapt into his arms with a big hug. They had been friendly when they had met previously, but a hug this big was new. Stan didn't really miss a beat though and hugged her back as a good friend might.

"Well thanks, Maggie. I was certainly surprised but most grateful for the invite. I'm getting less and less tolerant of hotel stay bullshit and how impersonal it all feels. Will be nice to hangout with you both," Stan replied as they disengaged, smiling as he took in the inviting nature of my lovely bride.

A chill passed over me as I considered what might happen between the two of them. He really was old enough he could have been her father. That age gap added something for me and I had still yet to hear from Maggie what about it excited her as well.

We helped him settle in and get his luggage in our spare room. This wasn't "Julia's room", but Maggie had already told me she'd waved Julia off for the week. This room had a queen bed and was one we kept free if either of our parents were to visit. The very idea that Maggie could end up having sex in that room with Stan was hotter knowing one pair of our parents would likely be the next to occupy the room.

After he was done putting his stuff up and freshening himself, Stan came downstairs and presented Maggie a box of chocolate dipped strawberries that he'd brought in a cooler for her.

When he presented them to her she had her hands busy chopping carrots for our dinner salads, so after thanking him and asking how he knew they were her favorites, she asked him to feed her one to sample it before dinner.

The vision of Stan putting one in her mouth and her having to bite off the end as it was too big to fit in her mouth was erotic. He thoughtfully used a free finger wipe the juices that were dripping down her chin up and she sucked them off his finger before taking the final bite of the strawberry.

You'd think I'd have made up that or that they had somehow planned this to happen, but neither were the case. It just seemed circumstances and whatever they were both putting out there was being picked up from the other.

Dinner was uneventful except somehow we got into a discussion about Stan's ex-wife and what happened between them. It basically came down to that he still loved her, but she had just grown increasingly cold and disinterested in any kind of intimacy with him. Once his kids, two daughters and a son, had gotten out of school, he gave her an ultimatum and she seemed to be happy to be out of it. They sold their house and he gave her a sizable lump sum payment and they hardly spoke since. Last time he saw her was at his eldest daughter's wedding.

Maggie asked if he had been seeing anyone since their divorce which had been nearly five years ago.

"Not really. I think I had it in my head that I'd find someone to spend time with. I mean, I'd been on some dates that led to sex, to be frank, but none of the women had been that interested in being more than just a hook up."

That comment kind of got to me. It made me feel a bit bad about potentially setting him up to be used when the guy was a decent type. All during the day and during our dinner I had been trying to pick up on what it was that Maggie defined as BDE ("big dick energy"). I mean, he carried himself with a confidence and never seemed nervous or unsure. I guess the strawberry thing was as good an example I had of that self-sure confidence without being cocky like she said. I certainly could not see myself as the kind of guy who might have done that with another man's wife in front of him.

I should describe Stan a bit. He kind of reminded me of a slightly thicker Sam Elliott without a mustache. Tall, well-built except for the slight gut that came from less exercise and maybe a few too many beers for a guy who travelled so much. He definitely had a presence. And Maggie definitely felt it. There were several times when he'd be either in the restroom or out on the back patio that we were alone and she'd give me a look. I could tell that she was definitely ready to give it a try.

We admittedly hadn't really come up with any specific plans about starting things. Maggie had just told me, "I'll do what needs to happen when I think it's the right time."

We convened after dinner on our back patio. My wife and I had built over the past few years a nice garden with all sort of lighting features and an in-ground hot tub as a major focus. It was our oasis from the world and the whole yard was surrounded by a six-foot privacy fence. Our patio really was built to enjoy the view we had crafted.

Stan and I had beers. I knew Stan dug craft beers, so I had gotten a good selection from my favorite local brewery special for his stay. Maggie had started to enjoy hard seltzers, so she had one in her hand as we hung out and took in the nice spring evening.

"Oh, you didn't tell me you had a hot tub, Harry. Dang, knowing that I don't know that I'm ever going to want to stay in a hotel when I'm in town again," he beamed.

"Done deal, Stan. We'd be happy to have you anytime," Maggie answered for us. Her words were dripping with desire, at least to my ears, "You want to hit the tub tonight? Loosen some muscles before bedtime?"

"Oh that'd be great, but..." Stan started.

"...but you didn't bring a swimsuit. Right. Hmmm. Well, to be honest, Harry and I tend not to bother with one with our fence as it is," Maggie picked up his thought, "I mean, if you'd be ok with that, Stan?"

Stan took in what she was suggesting and then looked to me.

I just shrugged and said, "Well I've certainly both been nude in the showers at the club, so it's not a big deal to me if Maggie is suggesting it."

"Alright then, I guess I'll go drop my stuff in my room," he replied. There certainly was a renewed vigor in his step knowing what was about to happen. He had certainly checked out Maggie more than a few times in her outfit during the evening and I can't imagine the strawberry incident didn't have some effect on him.

Back in our room, I watched as she took her clothes off. I knew what this was setting up, so it made these preparations all the hotter.

"You know, there may be a point that you may need to step away to have things get going, right?" she asked me as she began undoing her shorts.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah... no matter what we may say, he likes you too much, he might not be comfortable starting something with you there. If I think that's the case, I'll ask you to check on the laundry. It's a lame excuse, but it's something that might take you some time. And if you're still good with something happening, do it. If you're not, just tell me it can wait until later. Ok?" she told me.

"OK. That works," I replied. I liked that she was still giving me an out, but I honestly felt we were probably past turning back.

"You go ahead down. I want to freshen up and make an entrance, ok?" she said.

I then noticed that she had apparently done a significant trimming of her bush today, I'm sure in preparation for things to happen. She saw me notice and smiled, but when I reached out to feel, she lightly smacked my hand away.

"Nope. Not for you tonight, mister," she teased. She leaned in, keeping her bottom out of reach to whisper, "I'm hoping my pussy will be his tonight. I think you picked a good one for me."

I just nodded. The denial was hot and frustrating all at the same time.

"Did you like the way I sucked his finger as he fed me that strawberry? I saw movement at his crotch when I did that. Significant movement," she told me with a shit eating grin.

I gave her a quick, almost chaste kiss before she pushed me away and I went out towards the back deck with just a towel on. Stan had beat me out there and had the same thought as he had a towel wrapped around his waist.

"There you are, Harry. I am really looking forward to this," he said, nodding at the hot tub.

I fired it up from the controls and pulled off my towel and stepped into the tub. It wasn't huge, but it could probably hold six adults comfortably. It wasn't one of those ones with weird contoured seats that made it hard for a group to sit. It was a full circle and the middle was deeper, with seating around the ring. The height of the seating ring would have those in the tub to be about shoulder-deep if resting back and chest high if sitting up. A good size, especially considering what might start in it tonight.

Stan gave me a minute to get settled and then dropped his towel and joined me in the tub. As he stepped in, his cock was at eye level and I was again impressed with his size. My memory wasn't off the mark and Maggie was likely to be quite pleased.

We'd been in the tub enjoying the warmth for a few moments before he spoke as he glanced toward the house to see if Maggie was coming out yet.

"Ummm, this may be a way out of line question to ask and with all your gracious hospitality I'm embarrassed to even ask it, but is Maggie flirting with me?"

For a moment, I just grinned and then I nodded.

"I mean, I hope you don't think I accepted your invitation in order to take advantage of you and bang your wife in your own home, Harry."

"I never would have thought that of you Stan."

"Then what is up? Are you swingers?" he asked.

"Nope. I mean, we've never swung before. It must just be you, Stan," I replied.

It may have been disingenuous not to come clean at this point, but I didn't want him to feel manipulated in the moment. If it all worked out, I'm sure he won't be upset I didn't spill the beans. I just wanted him to want her of his own accord and not out of some weird obligation to me. The irony that he might feel obligation to me To fuck my wife rather than to NOT fuck my wife wasn't lost on me.

Speaking of my lovely wife, she stepped out of the house at that very moment, wearing a short thigh-high robe that she often used when we'd come out to the hot tub. It barely covered her ass which was doing its best to make the robe's job harder. She made herself seem busy, picking up our beers and bringing them to us, including running back into the house to replace Stan's finished one as well as grabbing the box of chocolate-covered strawberries from the fridge. I knew she was titillating him and building up anticipation by delaying her unveiling.

With everything in place she finally stood by the side of the tub and removed her robe, dropping it a little dramatically behind her as she stepped in.

Stan's eyes about bulged out of his head like in a Tex Avery cartoon. Maggie looked amazing and I've no doubt her youth only added to her attractiveness to Stan.

"Jesus Christ, Maggie," he said, possibly unaware he was saying it out loud.

This was obviously the effect she was hoping for but she tried to play it off.

"Oh, Stan, stop it. I'm sure you've seen plenty of more attractive women than me naked."

"I can't think of a single one more attractive than you, sweet Maggie May."

Ironic to Stan's reference to the old classic rock song, Maggie was named after it and she told him so. The realization that her being named for that old song underscored that her parents were contemporaries with Stan.

Maggie had sat to my right which put her directly across from Stan. She sat up a bit which meant her breasts were often largely uncovered by the water, something not missed by Stan. Her nipples remained hard as rocks throughout most of the rest of our evening, teased alternatingly by the warm water and the cooler night air.

We tried to chill out and began a long discussion of classic rock, which Maggie and I were both fans of. Stan was a little embarrassed as it was more in line with his era than ours, although much of the good stuff preceded even his birth. Our generation was just a little further out from it so our love of it was more notable.

Maggie was pretty enraptured with his stories of concerts and misspent youth. But more than that, she was pretty keen on him.

Then it came.

"Honey, would you be a dear and check on the laundry? I forgot to before I came out and want to make sure we have plenty of clean towels."

Decision time. If I accept the request, I was giving her the green light. Potentially Stan as well. Leaving a man naked in a hot tub with your naked wife is a pretty clear sign that whatever happens you're accepting of it.

I did it. I got up saying, "Sure, honey. I'll be happy to. May take a little time. You know how our dryer is."

I thought that last bit was pretty inspired.

I grabbed my towel, wrapping my slightly aroused dick up and walked into the house. I made a quick check of the laundry, just so if things didn't go as planned it didn't look bad. There were dry towels already in the dryer, so I set it on a timed dry so there will be warm towels later.

I hurried back to our kitchen which has a window with a pretty good view of the hot tub. Of course because it was in-ground it would be a little harder to see everything that might be going on.

(My wife later filled in some gaps as to what I could see and hear, so most of this section includes things I wasn't necessarily in the best position to witness firsthand.)

Soon after I went inside, Maggie turned off the jets and scooted close by Stan, which probably didn't surprise him too much, yet he still glance up at the house wondering if I could see.

"Stan, you were so sweet to bring these strawberries for me," she said as she reach up behind him to where she had strategically placed the box before she got in the tub. Her excuse to move next to him and to have to reach out of the tub next to him was in retrieving a pair of the candied fruit.

"Do you like strawberries, Stan?" she asked him seductively.

My friend finally shook off any concern about misreading the situation he found himself in. It was obvious Maggie was "down to fuck" and I had all but told him to go for it.

"Yeah, Mags. I like strawberries."

"Let me give you one, then."

She moved so that she was straddling his lap in tub. She held the two strawberries over each of her nipples.

"Which one do you want? Or do you want both?"

(This was about when I got to the kitchen window)

Stan leaned in a bit the strawberry over my wife's right nipple, biting off the majority of it in one bite. He chewed the fruit and then licked the juices that remained off her nipple, eliciting a moan from Maggie. He moved to her left side and did the same thing to the strawberry covering that nipple.

Once he licked clean that nipple, he pulled her mouth to his and their building passion found the ultimate expression. Maggie chucked the strawberry remains out of the tub and reached down between them to grasp his engorging cock. Stan was a healthy guy making out with a hot younger wife so he had no problem getting hard. Maggie gasped at just how big it felt in her hands. The thing that she gave up by being with and marrying me was again within her grasp, literally.

As they broke from kissing, Stan told Maggie, "Oh my god, Maggie. I have wanted you from the moment I met you. I had no idea I would ever be able to do anything like this with you."

"Oh Stan, honey, the feeling was mutual. Tonight my pussy is all yours, my whole body is yours to do what you want to. Harry is totally on board with this. Use me for your pleasure. Your pleasure will be my pleasure. If everyone is happy with tonight, I can be yours for this whole trip. Maybe longer."

"Oh, Maggie."

"That's it, daddy. Put that big cock in my hot pussy. Show it who's boss. Claim that pussy."

Inside I saw her straddling him and could tell what happened with the strawberries. I saw that first amazing kiss. I heard bits of what they were saying, but when it looked like they were about to fuck, I couldn't take it anymore.

As quietly as possible, I stepped out into the yard and made my way to the tub. Holding the towel in place seemed a little silly, especially as he was about to be in my wife and my dick was hard enough to be making it stay in place hard to accomplish.

Stan looked towards me as I approached, but Maggie quickly pulled his face back to face hers.

"Don't worry about him. He wants this as much as we do. You've seen what he's packing down below. He knows I need, no, that I deserve, a cock like yours. He wants you to fuck me. He wants you to own my pussy. Do you want that Stan? Do you want to own my pussy? Are you going to be my big dicked daddy, Stan? Are you gonna fill me up whenever I need it?"

"Hell yes. Jesus your pussy is tight, Maggie."

"It's tight because Harry is all I've had for years. Well, him and a few toys he bought me because he knew I needed bigger without ever telling him. He's my smart, sweet man. But you're my big dicked daddy. You giving me what he can't. My pussy may be tight, but I'm wet a shit because of your big cock. My pussy knew I'd need help taking you in. She knows what I need too."

I could see in the water since the jets had been turned off. Maggie was barely down halfway on Stan's big dick which meant that he was already about as deep as I ever got. That drive me wild. She wasn't wrong. I probably wanted this as much or more than they did. It was probably messed up for that to be the case, but it was what it was.

She kept working herself down his dick, using gravity in her favor.

I suddenly remembered that he wasn't wearing a condom through this and her taunts about him putting her birth control to the test rang through my thoughts. The reality was that anytime a woman had unprotected sex with a man, even with the best birth control there would be a slim chance for pregnancy. Denying the purpose of sex due to modern medicine helping to prevent unwanted pregnancies was a misguided. Instead, we should all embrace the fact that it's about mating for the purpose of procreation and recognize that the pleasure felt is just a motivating factor to keep our species alive.

So here was this more superior built male, older, perhaps wiser, mating with a young, fertile female who was purposefully taking him into her. They were mating and in a coldly scientific way, Stan was far more appropriate mate for her than I was if one was seeking to produce the best potential for offspring.

DarrenZ
DarrenZ
320 Followers
12