Wife Wants More Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My weirdly analytic mind drove my acceptance of the mating before me, one that would anger and piss off a less educated mind of a husband that lacked the confidence that their place in his wife's heart and mind would be assured despite not being able to provide as good a fucking.

But above all that, it was insanely erotic. Seeing my wife perform a passionate intercourse with this guy nearly twice her age with a cock nearly twice the size of mine was mind blowing.

That said, I think we all arrived at the same thought right about the same time.

"This could be so much better. Take me inside and get me on a bed, now!" Maggie ordered Stan.

Stan picked my tiny wife up and carried her out of the hot tub and towards the house. I moved ahead of them, opening the door and I grabbed some of the warm towels out of the now finished dryer. He was heading into his room and something propelled me to shout to him, "Wait. Bring her in here," pointing to our room.

Stan did what I asked and walked her into the master bedroom. My friend, my co-worker, a man in his fifties was carrying my naked wife and placing her on our bed, his large, still quite erect, cock dangling beneath her. See his member erect in this light, knowing it had been in my wife and was about to go back into her was very surreal. Having come to grips with my fetish to witness my wife take another man's cock has allowed us to arrive at this place. Actually seeing it happen, the reality of it, is something nothing can really prepare you for. The spectrum of emotions that fill you in bursts, such as jealousy, humiliation, arousal, all of that will hit you all at once in layers.

Standing above her, Stan smiled. My wife, an attractive woman half his age, was spread before him, naked and very willing to take him into her.

"Tell me what you want, Maggie," Stan asked her.

"I want you to fuck me, Stan. Fuck me with your big cock. I NEED big cock," Maggie mewed.

"I don't have any condoms. Do I need to pull out?" Stan asked her.

"Oh no, daddy. My pussy is yours. You can cum in me. I want you to," Maggie replied.

"You want my cum?" Stan had a big smile.

"YES! Please, give it to me," she begged him.

"If I cum in you, your pussy really will be mine," he told her.

"That's right. You'll OWN my pussy, Stan."

"You alright with that, Harry? Your wife is offering me her pussy. Do you want me to own her pussy?" Stan turned to me.

"Yeah, Stan. That's why we invited you here. Take her pussy. It's yours," I replied.

"You did, didn't you. You invited me to stay at your house for a week so that I could own Maggie's sweet little young pussy. It's all mine, then?" he was incredulous.

"Yes," was all I replied.

"This is gonna be fun. Come over here."

I did as I was told. Maggie was squirming. She was getting anxious. She wanted him in her.

"Look at him and look at me, Maggie. Is this why I'm here?"

She sat up and stared at both of our dicks. She reached up and held one in each hand.

"Yes. I love Harry, but look at the difference. It's pretty obvious. Harry knows I need more."

She was caressing both our dicks, feeling the physical differences. I felt humiliated but that only drove my arousal more. She gave my dick a little peck kiss, but then she turned to Stan and took the whole fat head of his cock into her mouth and was obviously twirling her tongue around it.

"Ooooh, Maggie, you better stop that or I'm going to blast in your mouth. And that's not where we both want it, right?"

Maggie grinned in reply, "Oh no Stan. You know I want it in my pussy."

She laid back and spread her legs, obscenely opening her pussy wide for him.

"Goddamn, Maggie. You have a gorgeous, tight little pussy. I'm gonna want to eat the hell out of it at some point but I can't wait anymore. I need my dick back in you."

He pressed the head of his cock to her opening and pushed forward. Her juices were flowing so much at this point, Stan's head had little resistance to go in. In the bright light of our bedroom, I saw his large cock penetrate her pussy, spreading her opening much wider than I ever could without one of her toys. Knowing it was a real cock, ready to fill her with real semen, entering her was intoxicating. Every fiber of a husband's responsibility should be to prevent foreign cum from entering his wife's womb. But at that moment, the forbidden, taboo nature of the extramarital coupling just added to the arousal. A live porno with your own wife taking a friend's cock into her pussy that would be quite fertile if she wasn't on birth control was hot to witness.

He pushed in steadily but slowly, allowing my wife to accommodate his size. Her use of large dildos and their earlier attempt in the hot tub certainly helped prepare her for this. He would push a few inches in, then back off to give her some relief and get more lubrication. I have to admit, I was impressed with Stan's staying power to this point but I could tell he wasn't going to last much longer. Maggie picked up on it as well.

"Stan it's good now. Go for it. I'm ready for you to really let me have it."

Stan didn't need to be told twice. He pushed unrelentingly in as deep as he could and she grunted when he finally seemed to bottom out. He probably still had an inch or so outside, but I suspect that had more to do with her size than his.

Then he went to work, really laying a deep hard fucking into my small wife. And she was loving it. Her moans filled our bedroom in a way that I usually only heard when we were using one of her bigger toys. They way she was looking at him, completely enraptured, was not something I could really compare in our lovemaking. It would be too easy to be dismissive of the pleasure she and I felt during our own intercourse, but it was obvious what she was experiencing now was way more intense.

She reach up for him and he leaned, allowing her to pull his lips to hers as she kissed him deeply as he continued his thrusting.

"Cum in me, Stan. Put your seed in me my big dicked daddy," I heard her whisper to him. "Own my pussy. Claim it. Oh yes, sooo good. I love how you feel in me."

This appeared to push him over the edge and I saw his balls convulse... he was cumming deep inside my wife. His howls confirmed it and she screamed in pleasure, "Yes, yes! He's cumming inside me, Harry. His cum is shooting inside my womb."

A dirty vision went through my mind, bringing back those thoughts about mating or breeding. I pushed it aside. My own hand was vigorously beating my dick. I had the thought that I was spoiling my chance to reclaim her in the seconds before I came all over our bedroom floor, but I don't think I cared. This was by far the hottest thing I'd ever seen up until that moment in my life. It was ever so soon to be topped.

Stan stepped away from Maggie after a sweet post-coital embrace with some significant making out. Again, sweet passionate kisses pulled at my angst way worse than their rutting. But the site of her pussy, overflowing with Stan's copious seed set the new standard in hotness in my life. There is nothing hotter for me than seeing my wife's well-hung lover pulling his spent cock out of my wife's temporarily gaping vagina dripping his semen. I had never once even considered eating anyone's, not even my own, cum before, but I had a desire pass through me to eat Stan's as it dripped from her pussy. This was all so overwhelming and new, I didn't act on my urge.

I was shaken from my trance as Stan got up to leave our bedroom, thoughtfully giving us time to be alone in the aftermath of this. His words to me were simple: "Thank you for sharing your wife with me, Harry. You're a good friend."

But as he got to the door, large cock swinging with the motion of his movement, he said, "But don't forget- Her pussy belongs to me now."

12