Wife Wants to Cuckold Me

Story Info
Wifes friend convinces her to cuckold me.
1.6k words
3.88
57.4k
45
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I met Izzy, it wasn't love at first sight as such, it was more of a mutual attraction. I was drawn to her from the first time I was her and she was drawn to me from what I could tell. I could tell by the way we kept catching each others eyes, but I'm somewhat of an introvert so it took me a while to work up the courage to walk across the bar and talk to her. My mates used to give me a bit of shit, as mates do, about not being outgoing and open with women but they never really pushed it too far. We all come from a rough background and it usually doesn't take too long for the fist to start flying among our little group of friends.

When we first got together Izzy and I hit it off like crazy. We were with each other all the time. We made love with passion and fought and argued with each other with that same passion. I thought back then it was true love, the feeling Id get just being close to her, brushing her arm, that electricity we'd feel whenever we touched. It was more infatuation than love at that stage but it was more than just lust. I'd honestly never felt like that with any of my past girlfriends even though a few of them were hotter than her, I don't know what it was but I loved it and eventually I loved her and I had no doubt she loved me back.

We went through the usual process of courtship, dating got married nothing was out of the ordinary. We still went out with my friends, she didn't mind the rough bunch or the vulgar way we talked sometimes although she told me once that she was puzzled by the way I acted around them. You see at home I was a loving, caring, doting husband and she knew I wasn't a violent or aggressive person, but after the second time of watching me have a punch up at the pub with one of my friends she told me in her own words it was very uncharacteristic the way I behaved sometimes. I told her I understood what she was getting at but not to worry. The way we grew up we had all learned at an early age that if you show weakness, every wannabe tough guy on the earth will try and push you round so the way we all behaved, with exception of a few of my more "loose" friends who actually loved violence, was just our way of telling the world not to fuck with us.

She didn't really mind but told me she definitely loved the me she saw at home more than my" take no shit" persona.

Life went on, as it tends to do, we had been married for 6 years now both of us 32. Most of my friends had either settled down, moved away or gone to prison so we didn't go out as much anymore. We were more settled into our lifestyle and it suited me fine. We were still very much in love and would do dorky things like hold hands when we walked down the street and were always looking for excuses to be all touchy feely. We were still behaving like teenagers. The sex was still exciting, we had enough money and things were good. I would always go out of my way to please her and let her have her way most of the time.

One day right out of the blue she came home from work and said to me "Baby we need to talk. Come over here and sit down I need to tell you something". Obviously I was instantly a bit apprehensive but I walked over to the dining room table and sat down. "whats going on Babe?" I said to her.

She looked nervous, but I could tell she was trying to appear confident, I suppose dominant, but we knew each other so well I could see right through it. "I'm going to make you a cuckold" she said simply.

"I'm sorry a what?" I replied fairly confused "What the fuck is a cuckold?"

"Its a husband who's wife has sex with other men" she said seriously with only a small twitch in her eye showing the tiniest bit of uncertainty."

"You want to have sex with other men?"

The introvert in me was now running amok, "she doesn't love me anymore", "she's found someone else" all going through my head.

"I been talking to my friend Sarah at work and she told me about cuckolding. She says its amazing for both her and her partner. She goes out and has sex with other men then comes home and her husband cleans her up or sometimes the men come over and her husband watches them, she says he really gets turned on by it. Ive been talking to her a lot about it and he is a lot like you, in terms of being submissive and loving towards her so I have decided that it is what we are going to do." she stated matter of factly.

By this time I was sort of in shock, I still didn't really understand what a cuckold was but I didn't think I could live without her so I agreed, on one condition. "I'll do it if that's what you need to be happy my love" I told her "just please don't fall in love with anyone else and leave me."

"Of course I'd never leave you babe" she said "The whole thing is only exciting because we're doing it together." "Have you already had sex with someone else?" I asked somewhat timidly. "No" she replied "I'd never go behind your back. But I will be this weekend now that you know about it. Sarah has a guy lined up and apparently he has a huge cock. I'll tell you all about it when I get home."

"You said Sarah's husband watches them" I stated in response "I want to watch as well, can you bring him here?" I asked her. My voice cracked as I did and I saw pity in her eyes. "Babe I sort of wanted my first time to be by myself so I'm not so nervous" she told me "maybe next time."

"Please baby" I begged her "I need to know your not going to fall in love with him and leave me."

"Oh you adorable little man" she told me as she patted my head somewhat condescendingly "I suppose so."

So Izzy got on the phone with Sarah right away and told her it was done, set the date for Saturday. I was extremely apprehensive for the rest of the week and was asking Izzy every day if she had done anything with anyone yet.

"Your really getting into this aren't you?" she laughed as she answered me "No I haven't, I told you babe I love you and I'll never do anything behind your back."

It went on like this until Saturday finally came, Izzy was upstairs getting ready, she came down looking amazing and told me to get ready. Sonny would be there in 15 minutes and when he arrived I was to open the door, shake his hand and invite him in, A symbolic gesture of me giving my wife to him I suppose. About 20 minutes later the doorbell rang and I opened the door. There was a big guy standing there grinning. "Hey Cuck Im Sonny, Im here to..." He said arrogantly before he dropped on the doorstep. I stomped on his head a few times before picking him up by the hair and slapping him awake. "Why did you hit me Cuck?" he asked, I looked back at my awestruck wife who had no idea what to do and looked a little scared to be honest. I hit him again and his two front teeth came out, this guy was obviously too stupid to know when to shut up so I kicked him in the head a few more times then dragged him by his hair to his car, told him to fuck off and walked inside closing the door. Im pretty sure he didn't hear me over his snoring but he must of eventually got the picture because he was gone when I next went outside. "What did you do?" my wife asked nervously.

"Nothing, the dumb cunt fell over" I replied laughing. "No he didn't, you hit him in the jaw, you were supposed to invite him in" she said. "Did you really think I was going to go for that Izzy? What the fuck is wrong with you? I've loved you forever and I still love you but don't ever mistake my love for you as weakness. Now I believe you that you haven't fucked anyone else, tell me now if you have and we'll get a divorce.." "Nooooo" she screamed, interrupting me "I haven't baby I promise I don't want a divorce I was just..." "I know what you were just doing, you were listening to your fucking idiot friends." I repaid her interruption with one of my own. "now listen and let me tell you something. If you ever bring up any of this stupid cuckolding shit again you can fuck off with that idiot who just left and if I ever hear about you talking to this Sarah clown again I'll shoot the both of you"

I looked at her sternly but not unlovingly and she returned my gaze with a sheepish look kinda like a dog gives when you catch him out the gate roaming. I took her in my arms and held her tight nearly crying inside thinking how close I had come to losing the only woman I had ever loved but making great effort not to let it show.