All Comments on 'Wife Wants to Cuckold Me'

by mighty1313

Sort by:
  • 102 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielder10 months ago

Very good. I do wonder what Sarah's reaction will be when she hears Izzy's "wimp" husband beat the shit out of her stud, and Izzy may end her relationship with Sarah deciding that her marriage (and her life) are worth more than a friendship.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus019810 months ago

Still divorce her, she would have cheated and she is too stupid to think for herself. Get rid of her, send her back to streets where she belongs.

jasonnhjasonnh10 months ago

"I still didn't really understand what a cuckold was" right after his wife tells him "Its a husband who's wife has sex with other men". The guy is not a moron but the story makes him out as one at this point. At this stage I wanted to exit out but hung in reading.

He turns it all around with a strong finish but the story is inconsistent about his personality.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I don't understand how anyone can read a story and then not abide by the simplest rules of writing one. A NEW PARAGRAPH IS FORMED EVERY FUCKING TIME THERE'S ANOTHER PERSON SPEAKING!!!!!!! It's simple and yet so many disregard the rule. If you don't know how to write then don't.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm afraid the main character would be in a police nick that night facing a serious assault charge. No matter

how personally satisfying it would be to stomp the squat out of the jerk coming to nail his wife, it would be

a bad move unless he was attacked.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle10 months ago

“I didn’t know what a cuckold was but if it made her happy I was willing to do it.”

If it made her happy for you to cut your balls off, would you? If it made her happy to hang yourself from a noose, would you? If it made her happy for you to Rob a bank, would you?

How ridiculous do you have to be before you figure out that she wants to cheat on you? It’s like she is cooking a gourmet meal for her lover and you get leftovers.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed10 months ago

This is about middle of the pack for first timers in Loving Wives. Evidently, street smart and capable of handling yourself rather than being book smart and less capable confused some readers. The man simply is a pleaser where his wife is concerned until she foolishly listens to terrible advice and then he deals with it head on. He tricks his wife into getting the asshole bully to come to his house. If had thrown a fit before the “date”, he would not have been able to remind his wife of who he was. By being at home, beating up the bigger guy might keep him out of jail if he scares his wife (the real weakling) back into line. No one necessarily can say the kind doesn’t demand to enter his house which he obviously does not allow.

Wonderman1Wonderman110 months ago

Interesting approach. Good first story. Keep writing.

Bry1977Bry197710 months ago

not bad but could have used more to it. she needed to learn a lesson, be made to suffer a but for what she did.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ10 months ago

That’s a good way to end that stupid garbage quickly.

FireFox59FireFox5910 months ago

Not too bad of a first story. At least he kicked the assholes ass back to the curb. Now he needs to pay a visit to Sarah.

remb95remb9510 months ago

Good story for your first effort. You will learn to polish it as you go on. 3

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal196910 months ago

This should be in the non-erotic category.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Proof read and spellcheck. Otherwise a good story about how not to be a fool or listen to one.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good, a bull is made into a steer. This should happen more often..

turbomizeturbomize10 months ago

Hello everyone.

In other words, it's the friend's fault that the wife wants to slut... I think next time he won't find out anything.

OPrimeOPrime10 months ago

Shove her out the door.

Lowrider2020Lowrider202010 months ago

A good first effort but it could use an ending.

WargamerWargamer10 months ago

Too short needed more meat to the bone of the story, but that being said l enjoyed the story as it was anti Cuck shit and to me that’s gold on this site.

Scores 4/5.

Write a longer anti Cuck story please

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well, there goes the respect love and trust. Right out the window. Now fear is what rules the marriage. He should start looking for wife number 2. Keep her around like she did him. Maybe he could cuck her, see how much she loves it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh good. Yet another BTB incel throws his hat into the ring. Well, there's no shortage of imaginary women for you to punish to make you feel like your shit life is isn't shit... so have at it, I suppose.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu10 months ago

This I gave 3-star.

It was great when MC stumped on the stupid lover.

But what he did to his wife after....

Meh.

This marriage, if this was mine. is over.

Adios!

MountainMan1336MountainMan133610 months ago

There finally, an author who allows his character in the story be a man. I gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just love the story. Nip this bill shit in the Bud. The story was short and sweet. Just enough background to be believable and just enough force to cure stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Poor writing!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I don't understand why people think stories like this are "erotica".

What is supposed to be erotic about this?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Really?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I don't think he was being weak, he was feigning weakness. Like birds that nest on the ground will act injured as they fly, drawing animals away. But he was no bird. He drew in his quarry and then chopped it's head off. Nice to know he could read a bullsh!t meter and solve problems.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is what every husband or boyfriend should do to any fucked up bastard who wants to fuck his wife or girlfriend. Every cuck who allows thier whore cunt wife to fuck other men are really fucked up in the head.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It would behoove you to proofread, prior to posting. There were too many distracting errors.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

1st story I see? A good one, tho I wish it was a bit longer & more involved. Be that as it may, in the end, he not only fooled his wife but closed the door on any cuckolding scheme she might have. Thoroughly enjoyable. 4 stars Bob

Tomh1966Tomh196610 months ago

Winner. Keep going.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x10 months ago

@SwordWielder, he already told Izzy not to talk to Sarah again.

\

Not enough there.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice try. But not very good. Wife another too stupid to live female. With slut friend, of course. At least hubby cold-cucked tne “bull” 😎

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This high risk, highly emotive marital conflict is frequently explored in LW, but usually not by first time authors. Character interactions involving highly charged emotions are difficult to portray in a way that convincingly conveys the energy involved but still appears realistic. Like all of us, authors need to learn to walk before attempting to run and to become proficient in covering short distances before attempting longer ones. There are numerous problems in this submission: poor grammar, stilted dialog, inadequate character development, awkward pacing and the use of violence as the sole means of resolving conflict to name a few. I would suggest the author not again attempt a half marathon in his next submission. He almost certainly would fare better with a leisurely 5k walk/run as a next step toward a goal of literary proficiency.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I've seen better way to put an end to it. I like to see him defend the unprovoked attack.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

lol

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

He missed on being a good clean up cuck.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nothing really original here. In fact it appears to be very close to a rip off of previously submitted story by another author

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Incomplete. Did the wife suffer any penalty? Too many unanswered questions.

Harryin VAHarryin VA10 months ago

A new low in stupid

muskyboymuskyboy10 months ago

Why didn't he have that conversation with his wife when she first mentioned it? Pandering to the cuck audience.

Story does not have any tags - Use some tags, oh wait, then you wouldn't get any readers.

GardenshedGardenshed10 months ago

Haha good story, the husband made sure Sonny was taken care of…… Always the wife listening to her so called friends. Nice first story. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is among the top stories on this site. Please keep writing. But keep an eye on her and watch your back. We had a get-together and when I overheard Carrie a friend of my wife Betty say that she should let her seduce me. That way I couldn't complain if Betty screwed the new General Manager that had just transferred in the local division. Joshua Jennings was a big well built black guy. Carrie went on saying Betty you said that you have never been with anyone other than Bob (me) and you Betty should try a black man he's pretty good believe me. I had already started my phone recording. I had placed it in my pocket and it stuck up enough to video also for proof. Joshua was at our house. A few of her coworkers and mine plus some friends. We have a large patio outdoor kitchen pool and great sound system. Another of her coworkers came up to me so I was distracted. Tommy Jenkins. After talking a bit Tommy said Bob keep an eye on that Carrie she has some issues just saying. What kind of issues? She has cheated on Jim her husband with Joshua the new boss. So you think that she could encourage Betty to cheat on me? Possibly he said he came here with stories that followed him. What kind of stories? He had a fling with his PA and when the husband found out he caused a seen at work. Really? Yes he said. I asked if he would keep an eye on the situation and let me know if anything develops. Sure thing. I excused myself and mingled. Then I slipped away and sent my brother a text. Later when people started leaving another coworker of Betty's came in and went straight to Joshua and told him that his little BMW had been vandalized. Several went out and looked at it. Someone had done a number on it. On the hood they spray painted becareful who you play with. Betty was standing next to me. I said wonder what that means. She surprised me by saying there are romers that he has messed around on his wife. Really I said. Have you seen anything here. No I haven't seen anything other than he flirts some but I have never seen him leaving with anyone. I said just becareful you know that I will not tolerate anything like that. She said yes I know. Tommy had called and said he hadn't seen or heard anything about Betty or Joshua other than Joshua's wife raising cane and accusing Joshua for cheating and that caused the damage to the car. Of course he denied it. He and I talked every once in a while and as far as I know Betty had never messed around on me. One funny thing Joshua new reported it to the Sheriff department and paid for it out of his pocket. Lol!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

DON'T write conversations as one paragraph. When the character talking changes, start a new paragraph.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc10 months ago

Nice foreshadowing with his actions around his friends. Too much left unsaid to give a full score, but entertaining. 4.2*

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy5910 months ago

Well done indeed. No man should accept that disrespect.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I know so many of these readers are barely literate, but can we grade stories on more than just whether the wife or AP had something bad happen to them. This is crap

Schwanze1Schwanze110 months ago

Had me worried for a minute there. Good story, but I would still dump her

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A nice surprise ending. way to go!

Schwanze1Schwanze110 months ago

Musky,

Because it would have been a boring story dumbass

Schwanze1Schwanze110 months ago

It was the opposite of a cuck story you stupid fucks. I think some of you did not read the whole story before commenting

Schwanze1Schwanze110 months ago

Harry,

WTF are talking about? Did you read the whole thing?

Schwanze1Schwanze110 months ago

Anon I've seen better,

Who said it was unprovoked? The wife who is now stuck by his side and wants to keep him? The man came to his house, tried to shove his way in and the mc defended his home and wife. EOS.

Schwanze1Schwanze110 months ago

Anon nothing,

I haven't seen it but so what? Almost every story on here reads like a rewrite of something else...so...fuck you.

Schwanze1Schwanze110 months ago

Anon I don't think,

Clearly you are right. Apparently your English comprehension far exceeds most of these.

Schwanze1Schwanze110 months ago

Anon I don't understand,

Not all of us need to spend quality time with our computer and Rosy Palm.

Schwanze1Schwanze110 months ago

This guy is exactly the kind of writer we need to encourage. I've spent too much time ripping talented authors for writing stuff that pissed me off like Biguy. Be damned if I'm going to let ignorant commenters rip this guy unanswered. Ignorance and arrogance is a bad combination. When I've been guilty of something like that, it's due to something pissing me off like Blow Job Bet or Of All People. I should have acknowledged the skill before ripping the cuck side of the story. This guy wrote a damn good story and it had ZERO cuckoldry in it by the end. Keep it coming Mighty1313.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy6010 months ago

Why beg her? " Please don't fall in love with someone else", News Flash! If, she thinking about, or having fantasies about another man, you have already lost her, cut your loses and send her packing.

GerMagGerMag10 months ago

Nice try first time. I almost did like how you solved her stupidity. But instead of thinking he saved his mariage? He will now wonder if she will do it behind his back, what kind of mariage is that? Pack your back give her the finger and leave without a word just after you kicked the dumbass. And I would tell Sarah clown's hubby that I don't like to have a cheating cunt or being a cuckold.

kirei8kirei810 months ago

1 star for the start of a good story that quickly went to wimpy and cucky. No retribution at all for a dumb slut wife. No follow through either. If she is really as stupid as you made her, this would be the start of her many follies.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Before a woman fucks a man in her pussy she fucks him in her head. Izzy wanted to fuck this bull, had already fucked him in her head, and now was enthusiastic and anxious to fuck him in her pussy, in their marital bed, in front of her husband, and expected her husband to Love it. So their marriage was kept sacred by the absence of a few inches of cock?

\

If the husband is That stupid then he deserves how the wife will eventually fuck him over. The stupid whore has already been persuaded by her office friend to become a cheating slut, which slutting she has embraced, planned, and was ready to execute. So how hard will it be for the office friend to convince the stupid whore that she just needs to try again, in private, then asking for forgiveness instead of permission. And the whore has already demonstrated that she is dumb enough to believe cucking is good for her marriage, and exciting for herself. She just needs to get the husband on board. Its not a matter of If the whore will fuck the cuck over, but how soon.

\

A portrayal of two really ignorant people who are not intelligent nor virtuous enough to have a successful marriage. They both will deserve whatever happens next.

demanderdemander10 months ago

Didn't really make sense. Still, I liked the punch up. D

Regguy69Regguy6910 months ago

Congrats on your first story. The LW crowd is brutal and diverse. You can't please them all, so don't try. If you ignore the rants, there is often some great advice to be found in the comments. Best of luck.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You made a simple mistake by not putting Izzy out with the rest of the trash.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The dialogue was absolutely idiotic. "Hey, let's have spare ribs tonight," is as dramatically worded as anything in this silly story. There was no tension, no real discussion--only cursory dialogue as OP's one-dimensional characters stumbled and bumbled through the Cuckold Writer's Checklist. The wife has no internal struggle or qualms about approaching her husband without a preamble—stupid writing, which places it in good company on this site. It's not the subject that makes me ill. It's inane, unbelievable, and horribly written stories that dolts who fancy themselves as the next Carl Sandburg or Al Goldstein have the stones to hit "Send" on!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The dialogue was absolutely idiotic. "Hey, let's have spare ribs tonight," is as dramatically worded as anything in this silly story. There was no tension, no real discussion--only cursory dialogue as OP's one-dimensional characters stumbled and bumbled through the Cuckold Writer's Checklist. The wife has no internal struggle or qualms about approaching her husband without a preamble—stupid writing, which places it in good company on this site. It's not the subject that makes me ill. It's inane, unbelievable, and horribly written stories that dolts who fancy themselves as the next Carl Sandburg or Al Goldstein have the stones to hit "Send" on!

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson10 months ago

Good first story, and probably closer to the real reaction of most men in those circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hey wackdoodle, you’re still a flipping idiot!

Read the story moron!

GLineGLine10 months ago

Typical used plot line here on LW. You might want to find an editor for any future stories. Good luck.

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

Nice Femdom agitprop, but no Sex,

CockedCapCockedCap10 months ago

Terrible. Don't quit trying. If you think you have a good story inside you it would be a shame to not get it out. This was not that story.

JRandyJJRandyJ10 months ago

Wife come home with that shit, she's gone!

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Not the best I’ve read, but it’s a *5 for anyone who drops a wannabe bull. Should throw Izzy out with him though, she’s too dumb to keep.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I would rate it higher than five if I could. Glad to see there are writers who can write about real good man won't tolerate b*******! Keep writing stories like this my favorite.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Perfect... If you're into that lifestyle, then it's a mutual agreement, not her telling you that's the way it WILL be.

Gmann006Gmann00610 months ago

thats the best cuck story its sickening all these pansy assed fucks who post that shit here . lit needs to give them theyre own little box to put there stupid fantasies in. do these twisted fucks sell kids as sex slaves as well?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I got as far as ...that's what we're going to do...That's the point where I'd have told her to **** straight off.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I know this will send the dumb asses who think a loving husband should donate his masculinity. but this is the way a guy should stop this shit… Thinlk about it… You love your partner very much so she rips your heart out to improve your marriage? Fuck is that retarded or what? How about for your next story you take action against the jag off girl friend in a unique way? Maybe have your gullible wife have her over to the house to abuse youthen turn the tables on her and have ten guys take he every possible way. Get her so fired up and then release the video….. Humiliate her in such a way that she cannot show her face. Finally have a “come to Jesus meeting” with your naive wife to dispel and future notion of CUCK SHIt forever. Whoa I feel better.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

She needs to be tossed out because she will stick look for stray cock.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I like your story and it is very believable. No man who loves his wife would stand for such an announcement as you relayed in the story. Sarah is one very naughty person who seems very jaelous of others who have a successful and loving relationship

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I’m betting the author is sincere, in which case it’s a nice or okay story, just not erotic. I think a true cuckold personality reacts differently.. If my wife said that to me for example, I’d be like instantly and unbelievably hard. I’d look at her incredible ass and get harder still. I’d even ask her to feel my cock—to see how hard she had made me. I’d want her to know the incredible power she has over me, now that she’s told me she wants to cheat. The other thing I would do would be to look down and see the incredibly large sparkling diamond on her finger..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hey guys! That's a lot of intense analysis of a very straightforward story.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd29 months ago

Made no effort to let his wife know how whacked she was and how much he was against her idea. Then risked jail time in his attack on her potential lover.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

well that works for me.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good straight forward story that needs no in depth nonsense or circular discussion. She is stupid or naive. Sarah and her husband need a night or two with the male main character. His wife needs to be fucked senseless...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It was a pretty good story, a little long on the build up. As far as Sarah goes he should of gone and her cuckold husband a message Personally. Like maybe slap her around a little while his wife watched on, to get the whole picture. Maybe Sarah's cuckold would grow some balls while his wife was getting bitch slapped, and Defend her like a real man, I Doubt it though..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

He should of grabbed his wife, after Tossing the asshole out the door and went straight over to Sarah's house. Then made his wife watch him bend Sarah over the back of her Couch, and ass fucked her. Her cuckold husband stood there, and watched too, doing nothing!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

At the very least, this would have involved doing a stretch in county. Better to call the cops on a trespasser.

Would let everyone know he wasn't on board with any of it.

ProfWernerProfWerner8 months ago

Thank you....... I cannot understand that this is only rated at 3.88. Something is really wrong here. This is a short story but well written. Would enjoyed him sorting out the fucked up friend and husband

Mustang88LXMustang88LX7 months ago

Fucking beautful!!! Loved it. That's how you do it. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That was great. Thats exactly how one should respond

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hehe. Nice violent lesson and more than a bit fanciful. But there is no way he doesn't spend some time in jail. What reason would Donny have to not press charges? Or at least jump the husband later? And the ending is abrupt. I get that he scared her. But clearly she is a head case.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Learn how to write dialogue please.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It's called; "Nipping it in the bud." I like this one; A man finds Aladdin's Lamp. he rubs it and out pops a Genie... He gets only one wish... Because he lives in England and commutes everyday to his job in France. He wishes a bridge over the English Channel... The Genie says... That is quite a wish but it's very impracticable.... how about a different wish... Okay says the man, How about understanding how a woman thinks... The Genie says... "How many lanes on that bridge?"

Hardday1953Hardday19533 months ago

I know that good wives can be just as clueless as bad ones. I learned first-hand this truth when my wife asked me if she could still see her longtime boyfriend just after our honeymoon. There was a fair amount of shock on her part when I yelled, "No! Hell No." There, she asked, "Why not." Then she showed me his letter, wanting to renew their friendship; my mouth dropped open. After a half hour of explaining, it was clear there was a broken circuit in her brain and not being a brain surgeon, there was little I could do. I realized that someone high above my pay grade was giving me a warning. Coming up now our 41st anniversary, now 70, I have little to fear, but who knows? She is very loving, incredibly kind, and caring. That is my Linda, but being my toes 24/7, I need all the pampering she gives me. Those darn sewer rats are just waiting for me to go to sleep. At 65, she looks fifteen years younger. I never thought I was wicked, but as the old saying goes, there is no rest for the wicked. 5 Stars

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous