All Comments on 'Wife Wants To Go Camping Day 01'

by fireguy4187

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
redpoppiesredpoppiesover 3 years ago

Liked this story, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Please write the next part soon

RegginufRegginufover 3 years ago
So good

Thank you. They keep getting better and better. This one was hot. Really enjoyed it. I have read all of your stories to date and can’t wait for the next one.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 3 years ago

I may be in the minority - but, I will not read any story that has voting disabled.

Just me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife's friend Dell walked in on me in our bathroom, not knowing I was there. It was actually normal for her to come over and just walk in, we never thought much about it, my wife and Dell were very close.

Unfortunately, I was masturbating, she apologized, giggled and left.

Then she told my wife, who laughed and asked her if she wanted some.

So, that night I got some of both of them, great fun. That is how I discovered my wife liked to watch.

pe2quodpe2quod7 months ago

YES!!! There needs to be a day 2....that's an order Mister !!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not sure blowing your load on your friends face is the most sexy ending you could have written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfireguy4187@fireguy4187
I'm just a normal guy who likes to play games, hang out with friends, the normal. Usually I'm only online while I'm at work, but I have been known to get on while at home every so often.....if you want to know more, feel free to message me here or on my KIK - fireguy41180 I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES