Wife Warms Up Pt. 04

Story Info
Another date. Is this fantasy on the verge of coming true?
3.6k words
4.55
58.1k
100

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan was very sweet the next morning and didn't seem to want to dwell on the events of the night before. For my part I wouldn't have had any idea where to even start the conversation. We spent a nice weekend together culminating in a very intimate and tender hour in bed on Sunday night which did not involve any mention of Mark (or anyone else for that matter).

As the work week began I was happy for the respite but knew that there was an unspoken, but slowly decreasing, period of time until we would need to address things again. Mark would be back in town for his next session and I somehow didn't think that Megan's one date with him had satiated her desire.

She left it right through the next weekend before bringing him up again. She must have sensed the conflict I was experiencing which made her delay, but it ultimately left us with a window of only several days to sort out our feelings.

She had apparently been emailing with Mark throughout the week and he had predictably asked to see her again. Ultimately our conversation didn't really revolve around IF she would seem him again, but more how, and under what circumstances.

It was more than clear that Megan was attracted to him, and in the right circumstances would certainly consider having sex with him. It was the last time that he was meant to be in town for work and I felt an enormous pressure to determine how far I was willing to let this go.

My discomfort surrounding Megan's real life date was surely clear. However she also had close to two years of history of me encouraging her to explore the fantasy of sex with other men. I didn't have a huge platform to stand on.

I had asked for some time to think about everything but by Wednesday my wife's frustration was clear.

"I need to know what to tell Mark..." she finally prompted that night.

"and if I'm going, I need to know what you're comfortable with"

I told her with honesty that I didn't think I could handle her having sex with Mark... at least not in his hotel room away from me.

"I'm pretty sure it would be a bit weird for you to come on my date and come up to the room with us babe" she laughed, but I could tell by her tone that she was serious.

"Can you imagine going on a date with a woman and then she brings her husband along?!" smiling.

"Besides, I'm not even sure that I would be able to do it with you watching! I'd be too self conscious..."

That was surprising and sparked another pang of anxiety for me. In all of my fantasies about sharing Megan I had always at least been present when it was taking place. When it came to real life discussion of it I was alarmed by the sudden reality that she might not be comfortable with that.

"I don't get it" she finally said, beginning to show irritation. "You spend all of this time getting me used to the idea of having sex with another guy... which I go along with for you! When you're finally presented with what should be the hottest thing you could possibly imagine you suddenly get jealous or something!"

I wanted to stop the discussion from turning into a fight.

It was clear she wanted to go on the date and was frustrated by not being able to confirm with Mark. I told her to just tell him 'Yes' and that we would sort out what we were comfortable with the next day.

Having secured at least a first stage win, Megan agreed and ended the conversation for the evening.

I tossed and turned throughout the night. The added pressure of the timeframe was forcing me to try and work through my feelings quickly. Our discussion that evening had only served to pile more on top for me to work through. It was clear that if given permission Megan would quite happily go and fuck Mark in his hotel on Friday. That left me feeling both hurt and jealous. However, imagining the act itself had caused a very familiar erection. I was soon visualizing my wife lied back on the bed, large boobs bouncing, as Mark Hall pounded into her.

The next morning Megan suggested a compromise. She knew that I was struggling with the immediacy of everything. She could go on the date with the promise of no intercourse. She would even make that clear to Mark up front. We could see how that date went and if she was to see Mark again it would be at a later time.

I was relieved.

"Mayyyyybe just a wee bit of fooling around?..." she suggested, looking for my reaction,

Having her remove the pressure of sex had considerably settle my nerves.

"But no sex of any kind...?" I looked to confirm warily.

"No penis inside me in any which way!" she grinned, holding up her hand in in promise.

The lead up to Friday's date unfolded in a very similar fashion to her previous one. While Megan only owned a handful of what would be considered 'sexy' dresses, each of them was pretty spectacular. The red number that she chose for her date with Mark served to showcase her body in a very enticing manner.

Megan had clearly learned from last time that she encountered less resistance from me when she played to my desires and fantasies. She had discovered that if she could get me horny enough I would be less worried about all of the other thoughts swirling around in my head. In turn, when she went to change from her work clothes into her outfit to meet Mark I received a whole series of pictures via text instead of last time's single shot.

"Hi sweetie. Just getting changed before heading over to The Hammond to meet him. What do you think about this underwear?

It was accompanied by a few self shot photos of her in a drop dead burgundy lingerie set that we had purchased together earlier in the year. Her tits were pushed tightly together and bulged from the bra. The thong underwear were barely there. She had included a shot using a mirror in order to ensure I had a view of what was essentially her naked bum, clothed only by the tiny triangle of fabric that disappeared between her round cheeks.

I groaned inwardly and settled down onto the couch in our empty living room. Clicking into the photos individually I zoomed in to get a closer view of her body. It was as if I was looking at porn on the internet, but in this case it was me trying to get as good a view as possible of my own wife!

Another photo arrived and I waited impatiently for the circle to complete as it loaded on my screen. The text arrived below it.

"I'm trying to decide if the underwear is necessary. It doesn't really cover much" she teased.

The circle achingly neared completion and the photo finally came into focus. It was a shot of her pulling her panties outward so that I could see downward into them.

"Do you think he'd like what I did down there?"

My hand instinctively dropped into my lap as I realized she had shaved off the small triangle of blonde hair that usually adorned her mound. All that was left was her soft smooth skin and the faintest hint of her lips below.

This time I groaned out loud. It was by no means the first time she had shaved herself bald. I would occasionally ask her to do it as a special treat and she knew that I loved it. The fact that she had done so just prior to going on a date with Mark caused my penis to quickly jump to attention in my pants.

The next shot was just a selfie showing her from the waist up. She was wearing only her bra and a wicked smile.

"Maybe I don't even need the bra..." she mused teasingly.

"Actually, that's probably not such a good idea. I don't need EVERY guy in the bar trying to fuck me"

"Just Mark"

Christ.

"Love you sweetie. Don't wear out your penis tonight. I'm going to need it when I get home"

Lips kissing emoji

Devil emoji

I wandered upstairs to get changed from work. I selected a t-shirt and a pair of loose fitting gym shorts for practicality's sake. I knew that I was going to require easy access throughout the night.

I likely drank one too many Stellas during my wife's absence and as a result had a pretty good buzz going when Megan returned through the door around 11.

I had managed to match my previous output of three orgasms throughout the evening. It was extremely sexually frustrating to not know what my wife was doing on a date with this other man... and exactly what "Mayyyyybe just a wee bit of fooling around?..." actually entailed.

As she came into our bedroom I could immediately tell how delicious she smelled. Her hair seemed a bit tousled and she wore a big grin.

"How did it go?" I ventured cautiously.

"Great!" she replied immediately.

"Strip"

It was clear that she was incredibly turned on and I followed her instructions, quickly disrobing so that I could watch her do the same. Actually seeing her in the lingerie that I had been masturbating to throughout the evening served to immediately arouse my dick and my wife smirked as she climbed onto the bed next to me.

I needed to know.

"No sex, right?"

"I gave you my word about tonight" she replied, looking me in the eyes.

She pulled me in towards her and we were kissing passionately. My hands were all over her and I soon slipped a hand down inside of her panties, wanting to feel the smooth skin that she had teased me with. As my index finger parted her lips and slid inside of her it was clear how turned on she was.

She broke our kiss momentarily and spoke to me softly.

"How does it feel touching me where another guy did just an hour ago?"

Holy shit!

"Really??" I asked in shocked amazement.

Wicked smile and a nod.

"Does that turn you on honey?... Knowing that another man was fingering your wife's pussy?"

There was no way she would believe a lie

"Yes"

She slid down my chest and took my erection in her mouth. She would alternate between sucking and telling me details about their night.

They had met at Hammonds again for drinks. He had very much liked the dress she had chosen. Given the fact that she was meeting him for a second date there was obviously a degree of interest on her part so he was quite flirty right away. She had explained to him that she was interested but had promised me that she wouldn't have sex. While he had seemed a bit disappointed she hinted it didn't necessarily mean she couldn't do anything.

They were seated at a hightop table in a darker corner of the bar and she suggested that he bring his chair next to her instead of across the table. Once there hands began to roam. Megan told me that the feeling of having another man's hands on her felt thrilling and exciting. He was seated in close and she had opened her legs a bit for him. He was occasionally running his hands right up the inside of her thigh when no one was close by their table. She had teased him by telling him that she was wearing VERY small underwear and that she had shaved her pussy completely bald before the date.

My penis was twitching in Megan's mouth so she pulled back from me, obviously not wanting me to cum yet. She reached for her trusty vibrator and came up to lay next to me. As she started in on herself she asked me to play with her boobs in order to give my dick a break. I reached behind her to unclasp her bra, wondering if Mark had done the same thing.

They stayed at the bar for a couple of hours, talking and flirting. He had eventually leaned in for a kiss and they made out for a moment. Once that barrier had been broken Megan suggested that perhaps they could go back to his hotel, but made him promise no sex tonight which he readily agreed.

She said that he entered the hotel first on his own in case any of her work colleagues were still there in the lounge or bar. Once she had the all clear she followed him inside.

"It felt like everyone working at the front desk knew exactly why I was there" she confessed. "and it was a bit of a turn on".

Up in his room they'd shared a glass of wine on his balcony. She said he was respectful of her wishes and didn't want to be too forward so she initiated things by starting to kiss him again. They made out on the balcony for a while and this time they didn't need to be covert. She said his hands were all over her and it felt awesome. She eventually wanted to take off her dress so she took him back inside the room for some privacy as she could be seen from other buildings on the balcony.

She had him stand by the TV and watch as she undid her dress and slipped it off. With her in just her underwear they began to kiss again and his hands were all over her near naked ass.

At that point I couldn't not touch myself. I returned to masturbating, and seeing how turned on I was, Megan replaced my hands with hers. Her significantly calmer strokes managed to maintain a pace that would ensure I didn't orgasm as she continued to relate the events of the evening.

He asked if she might take her underwear off and show him what she had mentioned earlier.

"So I did" she said. "Just like this"

My wife swung her legs off of the bed until she was standing next to it in front of me. I watched in awe as she stared at me sexily, biting her lip, and then slowly drew her panties down her legs revealing her shaved vagina.

I stared at her hungrily, imagining the similar moment as Mark had watched her reveal herself.

"All that was left was my bra and I figured why leave that on as well" Megan cooed as she climbed back on the bed next to me.

Megan swung a leg over and straddled me, placing my penis pointing right up in front of her pussy. She began to gently twirl her hands up and down my shaft as she told me about being led to the bed by Mark and letting him do whatever he pleased with his hands.

I could see that retelling all of this to me was serving to make her very horny as well. I hoped that she was nearing the end of her story. I wanted to cum desperately. Hearing her describe him fingering her and sucking on her tits was winding me up to a feverish pitch.

Thankfully she soon shifted forward and lifted herself up, positioning my head at her entrance. With a soft sigh she slowly sunk my whole length inside of her.

"He went down on me" she continued breathily as she began to ride. "And he was good!"

"He made me cum honey"

I groaned out loud feeling the beginning clutches of an orgasm approaching. I envisioned my wife, sprawled out naked on a bed, clutching at the sheets and crying out in pleasure as another man made her orgasm.

"He's bigger than you"

It came out of nowhere and probably could have used a sequiter, however she was clearly sensing that orgasms were approaching and didn't want to leave parts out.

"How..? Did you?..." I gasped out frantically, staving off my orgasm in order to find out more.

"I took his cock out honey. I didn't put it in me though. After he made me cum I took his pants off and got one of those little lotion bottles that hotels have."

I desperately needed to know more.

"Your wife sat there naked on her knees in front of another man and jacked him off."

"How much bigger?" I gasped out, needing to know. She knew that she had me.

"Hmmm... maybe not quite 'Adam'... but close!" I could tell from her tone that she was now going for full tease.

"Are you imagining how that looks darling" she taunted, continuing to ride up and down on my cock slowly and rhythmically.

"Yessss" I groaned.

"Where did he..."

"Cum?" she finished for me.

I nodded.

"Where do you think most men would choose to cum on me?"

"Your tits" I gasped out.

She nodded mirthfully. "He even got some on my face by accident"

I was moaning out loud now. Unable to stop.

"Do you like hearing about another man cumming all over your pretty little wife?" she teased out of me.

"Yes!"

"Does it make you horny knowing what I did with Mark?

"Yesssss..."

"Isn't it sexy that I got to jack off another guy's cock and that he was much bigger than you"

"Oh god. Megan. Fuck. Yessss!"

I erupted, spilling stream after stream into her, triggering her own enormous orgasm.

Her arms gripped around my back and her large breasts smooshed into my chest as she held me tight. Her body rapidly shuddered through her orgasm as I thrust upwards, trying to cum as deep as I could into her.

She finally collapsed down on the bed next to me, her chest heaving.

"I'm glad you feel that way honey. When Mark and I were done I told him to extend his stay in town for another night."

I worked to focus and interpret her words through the haze of my dwindling orgasm.

Despite having just come down from her own, Megan's words were calm, firm, and definite.

"I realize that you're uncomfortable with me actually having sex in a hotel room away from you and I can understand that. Tomorrow night Mark is going to come over here. He's going to fuck me right here in this bed... and the thing that you've been fantasizing about for however many years is actually going to come true."

I felt like I was having some kind of out of body experience. Like I was floating in space. I was lightheaded.

I turned to Megan. Was she being serious?

The look on her face was odd. She definitely wasn't joking. While I wouldn't describe her look as 'threatening', it certainly didn't appear that she was willing to hear any kind of argument back from me. She looked firm. Definite.

"Uhhmmmm..." was the best I could come up with.

"I'm going to wear my black dress for him, but I need some new lingerie for the occasion. Tomorrow we'll go shopping together and you can pick something out for me"

She had clearly already had time to think this through and plan it out.

"He's just going to come here, and like, ... fuck you?? I managed to stammer out, still trying to put all of the pieces together.

"I'm sure we'll have a couple of drinks first sweetie" she replied with a slight twist of her lip. I had yet to say anything in protest and she was registering that this might actually be easier than she expected.

My mind flashed to the night ahead.

"and, like, I'll...um... watch? I guess?" I stammered.

"Honey. I know that this is difficult, but as I mentioned before I don't think that I could actually get into it with you sitting there watching or jacking off. I would be too self conscious! I know that your fantasy is me having some of the best sex of my life with another man... and if you truly want your fantasy to be fulfilled you're not going to be able to watch. I'm confident you'll still love it."

She had thought of everything. Every argument or counter argument seemed to have been considered.

"So, what am I supposed to do?" I asked anxiously.

"Obviously I want you to have a good time too sweetie. You know how paper thin the walls are upstairs. When Mark and I are in here you can go in the guest bedroom next door and listen to your hearts content."

She knew that this would all be a shock to me so she wrapped it up by propping herself up on an elbow, letting her large right boob rub up against my shoulder and crossing her arm suggestively across my chest. She now knew from experience that whatever reticence I may have had about her and Mark could be overcome by the strength of my desire and the carnal curiosity that I had about her being with another man.

"Think about yourself tomorrow night. Penis out in the guest room, listening to me moaning and groaning as Mark thrusts in and out of me with his big cock. You envisioning what it looks like as I ride his huge cock deeper into me than you ever go. Listening to what it sounds like when he makes me cum."

12