All Comments on 'Wife Warms Up Pt. 04'

by YourFavoriteFantasy

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

I’m sure she would be happy for her husband to go on some dates with a hotter, younger and sexier college girl.

It’s only fair.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

"Why don't you think about what kind of" marriage we'll have from now on? Maybe no marriage at all? 1*

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 3 years ago

Jeez, just another weak, pathetic, spineless doormat. The sooner this type of male dies out, the better. Perhaps it's something in the water affecting so many males? If the evolution of mankind was dependent on these snivilling creatures, we would be in serious trouble.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckualmost 3 years ago

oh yes she knows she can control hubby and make him into a sub sissy cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Story progressing with continued buildup. Your storytelling skills getting better and better

along with being very believable. Pleased the story line is not full of humiliation and degrading comments.

Well told story of a completely consenting couple experimenting instead of behind the back cheating.

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is your fantasy? To most normal men this is a nightmare. You are obviously not normal.

blue66blue66almost 3 years ago

Loving the slow build up. Looking forward to next chapter bravo.

mudhentwomudhentwoalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story. I don't understand the comments. If you don't like this sort of thing, why do you continue reading about it?

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit51almost 3 years ago

The development is very sexy! Good job building up to the main event. Anticipation makes the husband, as well as his wife, hotter. She's fully on board with this fantasy, and enjoys taking charge of the direction.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Yeah the fact that she wouldnt even bring it up with him while still emailing Mark would earn her a one way trip THROUGH the front door onto the curb.

Great little wife you wrote, if this is your fantasy, become a Monk before you procreate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

well I read all 4 and went to get part 5 but it isn't posted yet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,darn! I think it is a good story and one that isn't over used also. Can't wait to read part 5 and maybe more if go for part 6 also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good story. I’ve known a handful of couples who have been involved in the swing swap or cuck lifestyle. The couple of things all had in common was the guys did all get off on it , they were all cheating long before and this was a way to kinda make it ok if caught, allloved the variety for themselves, none really respected their wives and they wound up divorced and with people they were living this lifestyle with. The one who only would get cucked was always cheating behind her back but she didn’t know it and he got off on her getting humiliated and rough fucked . He had her get gangbanged by five guys from Columbia, a Japanese business man who surprised her by pissing on her at the end calling her a typical married American slut. Also once they picked up two much younger clearly racist black guys who as he put it took two viagras each and fucked her for hours. She couldn’t even walk after that . He said they said and made her say the most humiliating and vile things you could think of . He s as I’d imagine the roughest craziest porn you ever saw . He videotaped but I didn’t see it .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story! You have a real talent for including all the details and nuances to make this fantasy believable and highly erotic. Thanks so much for putting in this effort, and please, please, continue the story.

netinguwannetinguwanalmost 3 years ago

The first four chapters are sizzling hot and highly erotic, Great build up. I gave all four chapters 5-stars each. 'Can't believe that they are all currently rated below 4-stars. Maybe it's because they are so new.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Phenomenal! Well written, simple, but powerful. Loved the build and the journey--Keep it up! Love your writing and devious mind. And ignore the idiots who flame this stuff. They're more messed up than any of us who are into it. Sad, insecure, lonely little 'men.'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just another WACC...1 star. Minus 10 actually. To the anon below no this wasn't his fantasy. His fantasy was to watch... Not be excluded... The story is well written and the build up good but still just a wimp cuck... He turned over control of his fantasy to his wife. Big mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the kind of story that brings out the internet tough guys. Yeah, like anyone cares what YOU would do in this imaginary story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for the great story. Looks like you made the anti-cuck story guys cum again. Don't worry about them. They are projecting. They are constantly looking for these stories to wack off to. You are a wonderful author. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent! Hot stuff! I've written on a similar theme...only MY "lady" was not as "sweet" as yours. But...I've gotta say...she is some firecracker! My only credibility difficulty is just how many times this hubby can cum! Anyway...great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why doesn't somebody just blow his brains out and get this piece of scum out of his misery? Do the same for anyone who writes this crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Divorce coming, it's inevitable even with both wanting her to cuckold him. Once you open Pandora's box you can't control it even if you think you can. Feelings inevitably undergo unexpected changes when you introduce another partner into the marriage.

ThomasLordThomasLordabout 2 years ago

This series keeps getting better for me.

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971almost 2 years ago

You need to turn the story around she has highjacked his fantasy. I want to watch my wife get fucked, not listen to her make love to another guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please finish the story.. and don’t make the husband be a buzz kill. I hope he realizes how much fun they both are having

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is not his fantasy. I'm not sure anyone with his fantasy, then just lets her fuck someone in another room. Wife hijacks the whole thing.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Wives ALWAYS hijack the whole thing: It's called Femdom agitprop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous