Wife was 'Single' at a Wedding

Story Info
My wife pretended to be single for drinks at a cash bar.
3.4k words
3.72
60.9k
74

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Todd. I'd like to tell you a story that happened to me. First a little about myself and my wife, Amber. We're 27 and 28, athletic and decent looking people. Nothing to crazy, I could say conservatively we are both 7 to 7.5s looks wise. We play volleyball and are both taller, I at 6'2" and Amber at 5'11". We play volleyball a few times a week in different leagues and love to go out afterwards to listen to music. Our story includes one of our great friends, Amy. While she plays a huge part of the story, it's not what you are thinking. Amy is a great friend but is overall a shy person.

Okay, now on with the story. Amy was invited to a wedding of one of her cousins. She didn't really want to go because her family would hound her about her lack of a boyfriend. Amber convinced her to go and that she could do either a +1 and bring either myself or Amber and cause a stir. This caused a huge round of laughing and then Amy stopped and said, "I'm going to do a +2 and bring you both. We'll figure out what to do later!" We laughed and said deal.

It's a Friday afternoon wedding with a reception following, and then some cool activities the next day for those that wanted to stick around and make it a weekend in Northern Michigan (ropes course, go-carts, and wave pool). So we rent two rooms at a hotel close to the reception and the park. Weekend gets here and we take off for up North at lunch skipping half of the Friday work day. Check into the hotel, get dressed and head to the wedding. We couldn't wait to get our drink on at the reception.

The wedding was nice, the couple were college sweethearts and were married right out of school, so most of their friends were either in their last couple years of school or were also celebrating their graduation. Amy's family was pretty big and she actually sort of freaked out as we were being sat for the ceremony and told someone I was her boyfriend.

Amy whispering: "Sorry, I just kind of got scared and couldn't say Amber was my girl friend, like we joked."

I said jokingly: "I could do worst" and was ... unbecoming of a wedding guest ... slugged in the shoulder by my grinning wife ... I mean friend for the night Amber.

The wedding was nice, which is to say short and sweet and we left for the reception. We get there, the girls look for our assigned seats and I head to the bar to get 3 captain-n-cokes. Well, let me tell you what kills every wedding ... a cash bar. What they hell. I've long since stopped carrying cash, credit cards are it. I slink back to the table empty handed and the girls look at me confused.

Me: "Cash bar"

Amber and Amy: "WHAT!"

A long pause, then Amber pulls of her ring: "Well let me see if I can get some drinks. Todd you are NOT my husband, you are with Amy remember!"

She walks half way to the bar and sort of stands there. Amy and I look at each other like, what's she doing. She stands there until a group of 3 guys come in, point to the bar and start heading right there. She quickly beats them there and orders two captain-n-cokes just as the guys reach the bar ...

Bar Keep: "$8"

Amber: "Oh ... I didn't know this was a cash bar. I didn't bring any money."

One of the guys: "I'll buy if you dance with my later!"

Amber: "I'd dance with your anyway, but I won't let you take your offer back!" Taking the two glasses with a wink, "Don't forget, you promised!", and she headed back to our table.

At our table ....

With a huge smile, Amber says "I've still got it" and sits down with Amy in between us and sits one glass in front of Amy while sipping on the other.

Me: "There's only two" I say with a smile, "maybe you don't have it all."

Amber: "My goal is to provide for Amy and I, there's no way guys are going to buy drinks for me to give to you."

Just then one of the other 3 guys comes by: "I bought one of you too, here, can I have a dance too?"

Amber: "Sure, but my friend Amy here needs to drink as much as I do. I get a little nuts when I'm drinking and don't realize it. She'll tell me when she thinks we've had enough."

Amy: "She's the dancer though and my boyfriend here wouldn't like me to dance with a good looking college kid, so you'll just have to dance with Amber, but give me drinks" with a huge smile.

Guy 2: "Oh ... yeah here, take mine! I have touched it yet. Um ... my name is Steve."

Amber: "Thanks Steve, we'll see you on the dance floor after diner."

Steve: "Sounds good, can't wait" and just about skips away to the table where the 3 guys were sitting almost all the way across the hall.

Me: "Well I think your dance card just filled up for the night and you two will probably have drinks all night long."

Amy looking sheepish: "You know I don't dance right, I know you two like to, I hope you don't mind sitting here with me"

Me: "Of course not, we can make out when Amber's dancing" and then I duck as an ice cube sails towards my head.

The dinner is not good and none of us end up eating. They bring the plates to you and it's over in no time. The third guy from the group comes up with two glasses right after the DJ announces that he's starting the dancing in 1 minute.

Guy three: "Hey, I'm Matt. Steve and Chris said two rum-n-cokes is a dance and the DJ is staaarting" yes he drug out the a in starting, and sat down the glasses.

Amber: "Well Matt, lets beat them on the floor" and she took a good swig, grabbed his hand and pulled him onto the floor as the music starts.

The other two guys just about knock over their chairs to meet them out there. The 4 dance in a 'high school circle". They are out there for 2 dances and then the DJ starts a slow song. One of the guys, I think it's Steve grabs her waist and shu's off the other two.

Amy: "Well, college boy is dancing with your woman"

Me laughing: "Naw, you're right here."

The song plays out and the DJ announces the father-bride dance. Amber comes and sits down and Amy and I tease her a little.

Amber: "They are good kids. Chris there was a little shy dancing, he had his hands directly on my sides with his arms at a 90 degree angle."

Amy: "He was intimidated by those perfect B-breasts."

Amber, play smacking Amy: "Some days they are small Cs" with a smile.

Me: "They are perfect ... and I can't wait for a some day" this time I'm not fast enough to duck from the ice cube and we all laugh.

As the obligatory father/daughter, mother/son, and bride/groom dances went on, the three guys came over and dropped off two pairs of drinks and hovered half way between our table and the dance floor. As soon as the bride/groom dance ended and the music started they waved Amber to them.

They were still mostly dancing in the "high school circle", but over the next two songs there were several insecure attempts to get close to Amber. She must have thought this was funny and so she moves over to where she can put her butt against one of the guys and looks over to Amy and I with a goofy playful face. The guy made the 'big move' to place his hands on her waist. She raised her arms and acted like a kid at spring break. In the boldest move yet, another guy positioned himself on her front and they sandwiched her. She twirled one hand in a cowboy move while pointing to the air with the other. The song ended and she was laughing. A slow song started up and the guy who didn't have fun with the sandwich asked her to dance.

She looked to be a little out of breath from the jumping around and still laughing. She pretty much draped herself around the guy. Being 5'11" she was about the same height has him and her arms were around him enough to pull him in where they were cheek to cheek. About a minute into the song she's trying to mouth something to Amy and I, but we can't tell. As they do their slow turn ...

Amy: "Oh my gosh! His hands are creeping down her butt!"

As they turned so that Amber was facing us again, she put on a goofy face and rubbed the back of the guys head and looked to stand on her tippy toes real fast for a second and whispered in his ear. As they turned with Ambers back to us, it was obvious why she had stood up real fast ... she had raise her butt in the air so that his hands were fully cupping her tush! As they made they way so that she was facing us again, still cheek to cheek, she gave us an exaggerated wink. The song ended and she excused herself. She must have had to use the rest room because she headed that way. While she was gone one of the guys came over with two more drinks.

Matt: "Amber sure is a good dancer. I can't believe she's single"

Me: "Yeah well she"

Amy: "She really likes to dance!" grabbing my leg with a squeeze. "She hasn't went out or had a date since she split with a long term boyfriend about 6 months ago. This might even be the first time she's gone dancing since."

Amber was coming back to the table now and the current song was ending.

Matt: "Ready for some more out there?"

Amber looked at the captain-n-coke, looked at Matt, picked up the glass and drank it down in 10 seconds. Slamming the glass down, "Let's get down!" and they trotted to the dance floor.

Me: "'Lets get down'?" laughing "she's such a geek"

Amber laughing: "I'm sure she thought it was cool, and she has to be getting tipsy, I know I am and she's dancing so it will hit her first."

Back on the floor Amber had grabbed Matt and, though it was a fast song had put her arms around his shoulders and was bobbing her shoulders and waist back and forth. The other guys were out there in a second and instead of being in a two slick sandwich, she had her arms around one guy and the other two were basically on a butt cheek each. Their hands were near here upper waist and different locations and kept bouncing around. For the next two songs she would switch who she had her arms around every 30 seconds or so and Amy swore she saw some 'accidental' boob and butt touching when Amber switched guys. The DJ was on a 3 fast song, 1 slow song cycle so as this song ended and he was starting the slow song he said he was starting a conga line after this dance.

There was a quick discussion and I think the guy that had not had a chance to slow dance with Amber won and they started dancing. Well the guys must have talked because he started with his hands cupping her butt RIGHT away. When Amber turned to face us she gave a goofy smile with a raised eyebrow and two thumbs up. Amy laughed. As they were dancing it looked like the guy wanted to kiss her ear lobe but wouldn't quite commit.

Amy: "They are so insecure. Look Amber is teasing them and making them so frustrated" She's going to be so full of confidence after this, she's going to tear your cloths off. I'm glad we got separate rooms!"

Me: "She's feeling pretty good about this, I'm glad they aren't very 'take charge' type of guys, I'd be questioning this a little" I said with a smile.

Amy with a deep intake of breath: "He has cinched her skirt up a little and because your amazon of a wire is so tall his fingers are touching the back of her legs!"

Me: "Wait do you think he's trying to get the skirt up to her butt?" I'm starting to think they are getting a little to much confidence.

Just then the song ended, the DJ said 30 seconds to the conga line.

DJ: "30 seconds to the conga line, get a line ready!"

Amber excused herself and was obviously telling them she'll be right back giving the universal sign she needed a quick drink, and headed for our table.

Amber: "Did you see that! He was grabbing my but and I think he tried to lift my skirt a little! I could feel his breath on my ear too."

Amy: "He was getting a little feel, I'm surprised that he"

Amber: "he did!!! He did have a hard on!"

Amy: "I knew it!"

Me: "What?!"

Amber: "I could feel it and I think he knew I could feel it. It was funny!"

Amy smiling: "Did you give him a little hip wiggle?"

Amber: "No, I didn't want him to feel embarrassed"

DJ: "10, 9, 8"

Amber: "Oh I got to get out there"

Amy: "'Go get down'"

Amber laughing as she heads over to the guys calling over her shoulder back to Amy: "Lets get down!"

Amy: "She's such a geek"

The conga line forms and one of the guys is in front of her and one is behind. I looked around for the third and he was getting drinks at the bar. About a minute into the conga, I can't really tell but I think the guy behind her has her butt pulled right up to his groin and she's slightly bent forward swaying her hips from left to right with a decent amount of space between her and the guy that she is in front and she ... is her hand that furthest from me ... is it wrapped a little bit further around they guy than is needed?

DJ: "Okay I play the conga a little different. You need to be ready. When I say 'Switch' everyone has to turn around real fast and switch who you are following. It's good fun and *cough* we know who has had to much to drink! Okay, 1, 2, 3, SWITCH!"

They all switch and now Amber is following the guy that had pulled her butt into him. Evidently the guy now following her, was not close enough for her liking so she took one of her hands reached around and pulled him up against her and said something over his shoulder, and he smiled. She grabbed the guy in front and the whole line was moving again. If I wasn't watching them so much, it would have all been hilarious as there were some stumbles and the crowd was laughing their asses off.

After about 10 seconds I was not quite sure that her right had was wrapped around the guys waist further than needed and her tips of her fingers were about at the 1/2 way point of the front of his legs.

DJ: "Switch!"

As they scrambled to switch again it looked like her skirt cinched up a little bit with the sudden turning. Not much, but it looked to be only about 2 inches below the bottom of her athletic bubble butt. This time instead of putting her hands on the guy's waist she put one hand on his waist and the trailing hand under his arm on his chest. The guy behind her seems to be staring straight down at where her butt and his waist connected. About 1/3rd of the line had disintegrated after that last switch, to the delight of the crowd. Most of the line that was left were laughing, but not Amber and the two guys.

DJ: "Switch!"

There! Her skirt did come up a little and now the bottom of the skirt was just at the bottom of her butt! The guy behind her evidently learned from her move and his trailing hand came under her arm and cupped her breast!

Amy shocked laugh: "He's copping a feel!"

Me: "And look, her hand is wrapped a little to far around his waist ... is she ..."

Amy: "I can't tell, but if he has anywhere near and average length and has a stiffy, she's touching it" as she is smiling and nodding very fast.

Me: "I think this has"

Amy: "Let her have some fun. She's teasing those guys and is either going to get horny and you will reap the rewards, or she's just making fun of them and will tell you how much more of a man you are."

Just then the third guy dropped off two drinks. "Here you go, we're having so much fun we forgot to keep the drinks coming!" and he walked towards his table.

DJ: "That was fun! We might try that again later! We'll slow it down here before we pick it back up"

A slow song started and ... the two guys played rock paper scissors to see who would get to stay an dance with Amber. The winner did a fist bump and grabbed her by the waist and brought her in. The loser skulked back to his table to talk with his buddy.

This time they weren't dancing at the edge where we could see them. After about 30 seconds Amy excused herself to go to the bathroom. As she walked around the floor to the bathroom she was looking at Amber. I couldn't see but Amy did a little hop and gave two thumbs up towards what I assume were Amber and the guy she was dancing with. A few minutes went by and I still had not been able to sneak a peak. Just as I decided I would get up and 'go to the bathroom' the song ended and Amy started coming back from the restroom too. I saw Amber coming back to the table and they reached it at the same time.

Amber slamming down a $20: "Here you'll be able to get some drinks for yourself Todd"

Amy: "Did they just give you a $20?"

Amber: "I have to give them my underwear, be right back." and she started for the bathroom.

I was still looking at the $20 in confusion: "Wait what! Underwear?"

Amy laughing: "I think she just sold her thongs so you could get a drink! You are going to want a little bit in you for what I'm going to tell you. Now go get a shoot and a captain!"

I did as she suggested, but I ordered a double shot, hit it and took my captain-n-coke to my table.

Me: "Okay what were you going to tell me?"

Amy: "As I walked around the floor to the bathroom, I saw Amber's back. The kid had her skirt pushed up about 1/2 up her butt and his whole hand cupped her check. If the tips of his fingers were inside the crack and disappeared just like the back of her thong. His hand wasn't moving, but he had full check. As I walked around further I caught her eye and and she made a quick look down with her eyes which while she slightly bit her lip. I looked and she was rubbing his crotch with the tips of her fingers. We made eye contact and she scrunched her nose a little and smirked."

Me: "She had her hand on his dick!"

Amy: "No, no, his pants, but near his crotch. Definitely not fingers on cock, nothing was out. Everything is good."

Me: "Oh ..." wait was that okay? Not having any food or drink since lunch, that double shot was starting to ... wait is this right?

Just then Amber comes out of the restroom and heads to the guys table and hands them 'something' ... but I know what it is. The guys all high five each other and she puts her face in her hands laughing. Then she grabs some hands and heads to the dance floor ... the middle of the dance floor and I can't see ...