All Comments on 'Wife was 'Single' at a Wedding'

by DerelictShadow

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingabout 3 years ago

end a marriage by going to a wedding

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 3 years ago
Language composition spelling and syntax

All were obviously absent

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

Why would a supposedly shy person suddenly act like a college girl on spring break?

Why wouldn’t her husband be angry? It’s not about being possessive, it’s about propriety: how would she react to her husband going to to pound town with hotter, younger women who did nothing but compliment him and talk about how they want it be with him.

This is just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I don't want to be too harsh but you'd do well to learn the basics of punctuation. Second, pick a verb tense and stay with it. And cut out all the extraneous debris that doesn't advance the plot. Carry on.

OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

Pretty sexy but chock full of typos that ruin the flow. You really should proofread your output a few times. Abrupt "ending", but you know that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Irritating. Nothing made sense. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amber is no longer just playing single. She is single once again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good start...hope it continues...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

a new weakling and a future cuckold for 4 drinks of alcohol he can't afford.

not terrible the value of the woman.

a whore would bring in a lot more money.

your wife can still improve. A one or two week internship on the side of the road, and she will soon be making more money. this may pay in addition to drinks, meals, and maybe even the hotel room.

what a lucky guy. you will be able to save money.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He held her check? Did he grab her waste, too?

WolfenSS69WolfenSS69about 3 years ago

No ending? I hope for part 2? No cheating!!

kdad9010kdad9010about 3 years ago

Great! I hope this is just part 1 though...

WickedPiztWickedPiztabout 3 years ago

Great start! But you definitely need to proof read your stories. Lots of potential though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I thought it was very sexy, and I can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Work with a Lit editor. Your spelling and punctuation flaws interrupted the story's flow. Improve, and this will read better in part two. Waiting to read the gangbang, and how The Husband does Amy, as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

fun story but no way in reality. Once the introductions coparents were made they can tell the college boys she is taken and and she can just behave herself. Amy can get all the drinks from the bar and have all the fun she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another slut wife,,supported by a female friend who doesn’t act like a friend to the guy after he does her a favour and a cuckold to be. Don’t finish it we can guess the rest. Goes off with the college guys and either husband gets excited or we here the old ‘male ego’ spiel

Mook0098Mook0098about 3 years ago

You really need to continue this story. Also, proofread please.

FireFox59FireFox59about 3 years ago

These characters have the mentality of 14 year olds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hate cuckold stories and it’s heading that way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Have you ever read a story? Have you seen dialogue written like that? The answer should be "no". Why? Because it's stupid. The format

<speaker> : <dialogue>

is for plays, NOT prose!

For example,

Amber slamming down a $20, exclaiming, "Here, you'll be able to get some drinks for yourself, Todd!"

Amy asked, "Did they just give you a $20?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"I could do worst", which should be "worse". Amber pulls of her ring, which should be "off". "I'll buy if you dance with my later!". My later? "I bought one of you too" I think you mean, "...for you too" There were many more errors, but I've made my point. I love Hot Wife stories, but please find an editor before the next chapter. Thanks!

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 3 years ago

His wife would get hounded because of a lack of a boyfriend?!?!

Did you bother to read this story before you posted?

1*

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97about 3 years ago

This level of disrespect is just sad. She is so desperate to act single she is taking it all too far under the pretense of it's just a joke. It's not funny to the sad sack that has to watch this all go down. A couple of 4 dollar drinks are not worth your dignity, respect and marriage.

Now..., if in the sequel she ditches the college kids and gets down in a threesome with Hubby and Amy to make up for it then you get the 5 stars. If on the other hand... she vanishes, or ditches them and gets gangbanged by the college crew it's a hard zero on that story. Even if Hubby bangs Amy because Wifey disappeared, still a hard nope the fuck right out of that marriage.

pmondrianpmondrianabout 3 years ago

Great story! Very hot. Can't wait to read about how the rest of the evening goes.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

I'm speechless. I literally cant come up with anything that would pass the moderator on this one.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 3 years ago

What's with this thing of writing 1 page introductions then maybe some time in the future add another. Far too often there are no more pages and if it happens to be A good story we readers are left stomping around and cursing. Judging from some of the comments most won't be cussing, but in my case I happen to like this one. Of course I liked "Shock and Awe" and I'm still looking for the finish of that one.

Where is FINISH THE DAMN STORY when we need him. Won't somebody pinch hit as FTDS Jr.?

Freddog6601Freddog6601about 3 years ago

Ouch!

Suggestions: Read established writers then read your story - out loud, have someone else read your story and give you feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

When is the next chapter??

Prince020402Prince020402about 3 years ago

Ok. - has potential but extremely difficult to read. Ignore the stupid comments of trolls that hate cuck stories but read them anyway just so they can bash them.

That being said, please..please get someone to edit this. The grammar was horrific. Wrong words were used, tenses were interchanged. If you can clean all that up I'd read part two but if it's written the same way I'm out

Too much trouble. Pretty sure others feel the same.

fishgetterfishgetterabout 3 years ago

clothEs/// Not cloths

fishgetterfishgetterabout 3 years ago

"""""Anonymousabout 7 hours ago

Hate cuckold stories and it’s heading that way"""""" Then you be in wrong category. There are mostly Those type of stories heere. If you want vanilla 'loving wife' stories, try the romance section.

bioman57bioman57about 3 years ago

Wasted time on this 1 Sorry. 3 at the best. Needs lots of help with dialogue as well as structure..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

awesome story, please don't wait long on releasing the rest! and ignore the haters.

howj2011howj2011about 3 years ago

Please continue the story. Don’t be discouraged by these negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved the setup for a part 2 of the rest of the evening. Husband surely gets a shot at Amy, and, given the adjoining rooms, the group possibiitites are delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Need to finish the story.

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

Hope there is a finish. Either Amber has fun with the college boys while her husband has fun with Amy or Amber is just warmed up for a threesome with Amy. I would prefer the second but according to the setup I'm afraid it will be number one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Stand up, walk out. The bitch is on an ego trip and you’re about to become a stupid cuck! Run!

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfabout 3 years ago

I'd love to read the conclusion to this!

carbilz4carbilz4about 3 years ago

To those of you who read the story and then said "hate cuckold stories" It was titled "Wife was single at a wedding" DUH and it's in "Loving Wives" . So if you don't like cuckold stories why read it???? Great start please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story, but no need to write it as a "play".

HacheemacheeHacheemacheeabout 3 years ago

This was a lot of fun! I'm enjoying it quite a bit, so far; I always love when tipsy girls cut loose and have too much fun. Let's keep those drinks flowing and see where the night leads them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The only good thing I can say about this story, is it ended at one chapter. Soooo.... a totally sober wife, decides to become a slut for free drinks? And her husband, the guy that has been working his ass off, to provide for her and the family, just goes with the flow.

To the authors who write this crap, and the people who get off on it- Maybe you should get a job working 60 hours a week. Give all your money to charity. Live on someone’s couch, and eat Ramon noodles every night for dinner. Life will still treat you like crap, and you can get off on it. However, you will be doing good by giving your money to charity, instead of bank rolling some slut, and helping her possibly ruin families when she graduates to “ married men” .

Do us all a favor, don’t have any children that she can corrupt with her warped views of morality!

One star-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Drinks and weddings sometimes brings out the whore in woman and guys are always pigs. Many. Friends have gotten quick blowjobs from both married and single woman at weddings. One guy fucked another in the bridal party while her hubby sat bored at the table . He fucked her pussy , ass then shot the load down her throat in the bridal suite. Another wedding a friend fucked the brides mom three times through the wedding and told her each time she had to go kiss hubby after. She didn’t let him fuck her ass but he did finger it and used a empty beer bottle on her ass and pussy while she blew him . He fucked her as often as she wanted for about a year but stopped when the son InLaw heard rumors and approached him which he denied.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I don’t know if this is a true story, but if it is, Todd was the victim of a simple and well executed plan. Think about how things transpired.

1) SETTING THE GROUNDWORK - Amy let’s Todd and Amber know that she’s dreading her cousins wedding. The solution? Instead of going with a +1, she intends on going with a +2. How does she have the authority to invite extra people to her cousins wedding. It throws off the seating chart. This was prearranged. The conversation was to get Todd in the right frame of mind.

2) STEP ONE - When they find out it’s a cash bar, Amber immediately takes off her wedding ring and announces she’s single. What a very quick response to an unexpected situation. Or was it unexpected? Wedding invitations usually say if it’s a cash or open bar. Did Amber and Amy know in advance? Was Todd the only one that didn’t know?

3) EXECUTION - Amber walks halfway to the bar and then stops. Why? Is she waiting for someone? Possibly the people she was planning on meeting all along? Three guys are immediately on her.

Think about it. They just got to the reception, the bar just opened, people are just getting there and three guys are on her already? That’s pretty hard to believe.

4) THE PLAN CONTINUES - The guys start buying Amber drinks, but she gives most of them to Todd and Amy. She said the goal is to take care of them. Of course! She knows that the more Todd drinks, the less likely he’ll be able to stop what’s soon to come.

5) PLAN B - Things start to escalate and Amber’s behavior begins getting very inappropriate, especially for a married woman. At this point, if Amy was really a friend and saw Amber getting carried away, she would have gone out to prevent her from embarrassing herself. She didn’t because that was not her role in the plan. She was there to stop Todd from intervening. Every time Todd started to object and was about to go out and stop her. Amy was there to do everything she could to prevent it. She was the insurance that Amber’s wild night would not be interrupted.

6) CLIMAX - The story ends with Amber giving the guys her panties and dancing wildly on the dance floor. I think it ends there because that’s all that Todd can remember. Once he was too drunk to do or remember anything, things probably progressed. They more than likely went to a nearby apartment or hotel. I doubt if Amber was going to be content with just dancing commando at a wedding. There had to be more to the story.

It’s quite ingenious if you think about it. How mad could Todd possibly get if everything that he remembers happening occurred right in front of him and he didn’t lift a finger to stop it. If he does get mad, Amber could say he’s to blame. By not saying anything, she though she had the OK to keep going. A good way to guilt him and insure he never brings it up again.

Married people who want to have an affair take note. This is a simple plan and all you need is two accomplices.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If true, it was a set up. Amy helps get Todd good and drunk so he’s less likely to try and stop Amber from having her wild night. Amy was even there to stop Todd in case he tries to intervene. This way Amber can have the gang bang she was planning all along. The title should be “wife was the slut at a the wedding with the help of a friend.”

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 3 years ago

The wife in the story should be single for real. She made her choice the husband should leave her there with her frat boys. She will have such fun getting banged by them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

1 girl; 3 guys. Get ready Amber. Airtight 2nite!!!

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

Please don't continue the story. Don't let the bad comments inspire you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wife seems to forget that she IS there with her husband. She ain't back in high school or college and is about to fail the wife test.

Writing is in need of some good editing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just another heartless CUNT and a sissy. Pathetic crap!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4+ = [(💥💥💥💥+) 4.4 = 88% = A]!

👍👍!

I will check Ch. 2 as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

On my way home from being out of town for work I got a text from a friend. It was a picture of my wife and some guy dancing. It also said that I should keep tighter rains on my wife. I asked where they were and he answered. I redirected to go confront her. Where are the children? I called our house. Tina a girl that babysitter answered. I asked where Julie was? She said she had to work over. What time is she expected to be there? By midnight. Thanks I said and hung up. I think I was spotted as soon as I walked in. Julie was pretty close to my boss Daniel dancing. She pushed him away and came to me quickly. Hey love what are you doing here? You answer me first the same question. I had to work over and 3 of my coworkers invited me to come with them. Bill (my boss ) was here. Everyone was dancing except me and he asked me to dance and I accepted. Why so close? Maby I was missing you I really don't know he just felt good and I just I'm sorry I didn't mean to dance that close I'm sorry. I said you know I don't like him he lost his wife because of his cheating I'm only working for the SOB till I can start my own business. That's when Daniel walked up hey Don good to see you made it back. I thought yell right I bet he wished I was gone longer. Julie said come join us Don. We went to the table where her coworkers were. Shit I thought as Daniel sat on the other side of Julie. She had to know that I was pissed. Her coworkers were eating up all of the BS Daniel was telling actually flirting with him. The band started up and 2 of the coworkers were asked to dance. Julie asked if I wanted to dance? I said that I was tired and was leaving. We were whispering to each other. She asked if I minded if she stayed a little longer and I answered that's your choice I can't make you leave but I will not tolerate you around the SOB. I got up and said goodbye to the table. I wasn't on the road but a short time and I got another text. It showed Julie slapping Daniel. Then I got a call from Julie. Hello I said. Don I'm so sorry I'm love you and only you and I'm on my way please forgive me. We had a talk at home. I quit my job the next morning. I started my new company. It was tough because Daniel was trying to put me down. But then I was growing and Julie was keeping books and now our children have joined us.

WetheNorthWetheNorth12 months ago

Was this written by a 12 year old?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous