Wife Watching Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana used her satiny gloves to massage me while my wife lowered her mouth right to the base of the boy's dick. He groaned, and as Teri moved up and down, her cheek swelled from the pressure of his thick knob against it. He placed a hand on either side of her head, and began to move his hips into Teri's mouth, fucking her slowly. Dana asked, "Are you ready to see him fill Teri's mouth? Will you be able to handled that, Pete?"

Now, something important here. My wife has always loved giving and getting oral, and will even swallow, but has never allowed me to shoot my load anywhere other than in her mouth, in her pussy, on her tummy or backside. Johnny now declared, "Teri, I'm gonna shoot soon!" My wife's response was impulsive. Her head drew back and her jaw rose up.

"Give it to me!" Teri called to her lover, who was now jacking himself hard and fast. He looked to me, but I was watching Dana's gloved hands as they wrapped around my cock. She put her face just above my cock and dribbled spit to assist in lubricating me, along with my dripping precum. I looked over at Teri as she prepared for Johnny to spill his seed over her face. I was overcome with this crazy scene - my wife letting someone else to shoot his load on her face, while her sister subjugates me. The three of them were getting off humiliating me while my daughters sleep in the next room.

I looked again at my blood red cock head, on the verge of orgasm, and then back to Johnny, whose face was scrunched up as he began to ejaculate. One hand strangled his ball sack, while the other hammered up and down on his cock. I stared at his cockhead, as my own release was now imminent. The first spurt smacked Teri over her left eye, followed immediately by another that streamed past her forehead and into her hair. She stared at him, leaving her mouth wide open. More and more followed, pelting her mouth and lips as his squirts splashed across her face and hair. Teri moaned as even more cum flew onto her chest and then down her tummy. Finally, one last burst spilled his semen onto my foot as I was toe-fucking my wife.

The sloshing sound of Dana's wet, satiny hands drew my attention to my own climax. Dana was now jacking me hard with both hands. She smiled down at me and pointed my cock, fully loaded, directly at me. I turned my head to the side as my loins began to empty. I felt the first shot strike my left jaw, and the next two onto my chest, just above my left nipple. The next few spilled onto my stomach, and then the rest of my load dribbled down the shaft, spoiling her gloves with cum.

Dana placed her gloved hands in front of my face, showing me my ruined orgasm. She wiped her gloves onto my cheek, glad to have ended my evening so soon. She told the others, "It looks like Peter is out of the game. I guess he couldn't take seeing Johnny cumming all over my little sister!" Johnny showed his pleasure as well, while my wife began cleaning up the remnants of his semen from his dwindling cock.

I looked down my soggy mess, knowing that Dana would relish my failure to last long enough to see what I came to see. Teri had a similar mess, albeit all over her face and hair. She didn't seem to notice, as she was more engaged with licking up Johnny's cock.

"You, did well, Pete," Teri whispered as she moved near me, "I'm sorry, Dana didn't make it easy for you." Teri then kneeled between my legs and kissed me. Our tongues met, and the semen on her lips met mine.

Dana then spoke up. "Hey, Johnny, I think you need to find a way to thank Peter, here, for inviting us over for some fun with T. And now he's going to be relegated to the downstairs while we get to do some unspeakable things with his wife. Can you think of a nice way to repay Peter, here?"

Johnny said nothing, but, as I lay slumped in the chair with my wrists still held steady, he moved toward me. Teri stayed next to me and had a knowing smile, but I was still trying to figure out what was planned. Johnny crawled up my leg, looking me in the eyes as he neared my now flaccid cock. Oh, I was not ready for this at all. The young boy was now between my legs, his mouth finding the places that I had spilled my semen over myself. He licked at my dripping shaft, then the cock head. For the first time in my life, I watched another man put my dick in his mouth and swirl his tongue around the head. In one go, he took my entire now flaccid cock into his mouth. When he came back up, with his eyes staring at me, his lips made a "popping" sound as he released me. He said, "Thanks, Pete. I'll take good care of Teri for you."

It was surreal, and with Dana standing over us, one gloved hand on each of our heads. I knew she got a kick out of both Johnny's obedience, and my submission. His tongue worked through my pubic hair, snatching up droplets of cum. As he cleaned up by belly and the strings of semen that were trapped in the curls of my chest hair, I felt my cock twitch. He continued up, causing his cock to come in contact with mine, the two harmless shafts rubbing against one another. He looked me in the eye, before licking up the dollop of cum on my left jaw. Dana whispered to me, "I told you he is a very good lover."

He turned to Teri and they shared a kiss as well, each of them tasting him and I. He licked up the stings of his semen from her face and mouth and then the two stood and went to the bed. Johnny stayed at the edge, while Teri climbed on the bed doggy style. She was pulling her booty shorts down to her mid thighs, and on hands and knees, awaiting Johnny to mate with her.

Dana began untying my restraints, helping me to my feet. I stood there looking at the others, unable to speak... My cock was now beginning to rise, knowing that my wife was going to continue playing with at least one other person while I was on my own downstairs. I couldn't help myself but to utter, "Dana, you are such a cunt." I walked slowly from the room as she responded.

"T is right, you did well, Pete. Next time I promise you'll do better. Now, be a good little cuck, and sit downstairs until we come down to let you know we're finished up here." I said nothing back, wandering down the hall knowing I had truly been used. I made my way to the family room and tried to wait patiently. I knew they couldn't be too loud, or they would wake up the girls. But, I wanted to hear something, anything, like moans or gasps, but all remained quiet for almost an hour later.

I heard some shuffling of feet, but remained seated. Soon, Dana and Johnny entered the family room together, fully dressed. Dana told me, "Thanks for a great night, Pete. You can go reclaim your wife now. The three of us had a ball without you. It really could have been fun for you too. Maybe next time." She leaned in to give me a short kiss on the lips. I inhaled deeply, hoping to smell Teri on her lips, but there was nothing but the smell of Dana's perfume.

I walked them to the door without saying anything further, and once gone, I climbed the long staircase to my bedroom to see Teri again. The door was ajar, and when I entered, some of the candles were still lit, displaying the naked body of my wife on our bed. Teri was face down, exhausted, and I noticed a jewel-capped butt plug firmly in place in her ass. Johnny had once again left his mark on my wife; semen streaks all over her ass and lower back. Her tramp stamp covered in a puddle of the silvery liquid.

I moved to the bed, and lay down at her side, wrapping my arm around her.

"Do you still love me?" she asked. I nodded. "We didn't go too far?" Again, I shook my head to answer.

"And do you still love me as well?" I asked. Teri kissed me and nodded. We got up and went to the shower, cleansing ourselves of the visible residue of our latest encounter. Once in bed, Teri whispered, "I promise, next time, you can watch everything, and maybe play too, okay?"

"Will you tell me what happened after I went downstairs, Teri?"

"He didn't fuck my ass, if that's what you mean. And Dana doesn't want me to say, until next week... or until dart night, if you rather."

"Thursday? Okay," I replied. Nothing further needed to be said, and so we both drifted off to a sleep as soundly as our little girls down the hall.