Wife Wendy Pictures In The Park

Story Info
Wife gradually loses inhibitions and fucks strangers.
6.2k words
4.52
57.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been taking risqué pictures of my wife for quite some time now, she was reluctant at first, it took a little while to persuade her, she finally gave in when I promised her I would be the only one to see them.

She's always saying, "You'll post them online and show them to all those perverts." I assure her otherwise and she eventually relents.

We often set up a little scenario where she does a striptease and ends up with her using a vibrator to bring herself off then she gets on her hands and knees, stuffs the vibrator in her pussy and sucks my (by now) throbbing cock.

Wendy really gets into it once we start, she loves it when I tell her what to do as she takes off her clothes. The dirty talk escalates as she disrobes.

"Take off your knickers, bend over, open your legs and show me your cunt." "You like it when you show off your cunt, don't you?" "Yes." She responds, breathing heavily as she strokes her clit.

I'm taking pictures all the while, finishing with a picture of her sweet face covered in cum.

"Don't you dare show these to anyone." She says as she licks cum from her lips.

She lies there in a post orgasmic haze, idly playing with the vibrator over her clit, slowly pushing the silicone cock inside then drawing it back across her clit. I keep up with the dirty talk, "You like to be fucked after sucking cock, don't you?" "Yes." She sighs. "Would you like a cock in your mouth while you get fucked?" There's a slight pause, "Yes." She is now lifting herself up with each thrust of the vibrator, pushing it deeper inside. "Tell me what you want?" I ask. "I want to be fucked." She gasps. I'm rock hard again and wanking to the sight of my writhing wife. "I'm cumming." I warn her. "Open your mouth." I command. "Mmmm, yes, fuck my mouth." She groans and she opens her mouth wide. The excitement builds until she reaches the beginning of orgasm; she fires up the vibrator and fucks herself with the pulsating cock. She bucks wildly as her orgasm peaks. "Fuck me, fuck me hard." She's almost screaming. I splatter her face with another load of cum. She thrusts her groin high off the bed as she rams the eight-inch shaft of the vibrator deep inside herself, her mouth and legs wide open.

She eventually slows down and reclines on the bed.

"You won't show them to anyone will you?" She asks quietly. I reply. "I have no plans to show them to anyone."

Later when I'm transferring the files from the camera to the computer, Wendy stands behind me dressed in her silk robe, looking over my shoulder as the images appear on the screen. She comments on each picture, noting the ones she thinks she looks good in. "Oh, my bum looks good in that one." Or "Wow! I look sexy there."

I bring up an image of my cock in her mouth. "Oh my god! I look like such a slut." She speaks. Another slutty image pops up. "Please don't show these to anyone, they'll think I'm such a whore." "Where do you think I would show these to anyone." I ask. "I don't know, I know you wouldn't show anyone we know but maybe one of those websites where men swap pictures of their wives?" She replies. "When have you seen a website like that?" I enquire. She stutters her reply. "I, I don't know really, I think it was at work. Someone must have been logged on and not closed down properly, when I opened the laptop, the browser was open on the website. "So, did you carry on browsing, or did you close it down?" I ask her. "I was intrigued so I browsed for a little while." She is biting her lip nervously. "Did it give you any ideas, did it excite you, what exactly did you see?" I ask. "I only looked for a little while, I was at work after all, I looked at a few profiles and read some of the comments, it was quite exciting and naughty really, I loved reading the comments." She responds. I ask her if she remembers the website and she answers immediately with the name. "Do you want to show me the website?" I ask her. She leans forward and starts typing the name, WIFEWATCH. The browser auto completes, she's obviously been browsing on our computer.

It's not a particularly sophisticated website, just a few links to click on, PROFILES, GALLERY, CHAT, MEETING ROOM etc. "So, what did you browse?" I ask my wife. "Oh, just the profiles and the gallery." She replies nervously. I click on gallery; It takes us to a page full of anonymously posted pictures. We click on a few pictures, this just enlarges the photograph and some of them have some information associated with the picture, sometimes just a name, sometimes a link to a registered profile. Wendy speaks, "I think you have to register if you want to post pictures." I click on a particularly attractive woman called Claire and as the picture enlarges, her profile link appears. I click through and a brief biography appears giving a list of physical attributes, likes, dislikes, fantasies and general location. "Oh, look, they are quite near here." My wife states. "They?" I question. "Well, I presume her husband posted this." Wendy says. I click through some of the pictures and pause on a really nice shot of Claire naked, facing a wall with her legs spread, bracing herself with her hands above her head. She is totally exposed, looking at the floor with her long hair hanging down she is totally vulnerable. "Look at the comments." Wendy speaks. I read some of the comments, they are as racy as you'd expect for such a website. "Read some of them to me." My wife says. I proceed to read aloud some of the spicy ones. "I would love to fill that hole with my fat cock." "I'm just imagining, covering that gorgeous ass with my jizz." "Does your wife take it in the ass?" "Would your wife like to suck your cock while I fuck her arse?" Wendy has allowed her robe to fall open and is pinching her right nipple with her left hand while she strokes her clit with the other.

"You love this, don't you? You like to think these comments are about you." I ask her. "No, no, not at all, they are just so hot." She lies. "I think you'd love it if we posted some pictures of you just to read the comments." I speak. "No, honestly, it's just, it's just..." She trails off as her orgasm approaches. I pretend to read out another comment. "I'd love to fuck you while you suck someone else's cock." Wendy leans forward with her legs spread as her orgasm hits, her legs buckle slightly and she grabs my shoulder with her free hand as she moans loudly. "Oh fuck, yes, yes, fuck me!" She is quivering as she sinks to her knees, she spins my chair and my rampant cock springs up as she pulls down my shorts. "I love being fucked; I love sucking cock." She pants as she swallows me. Wendy bobs her head furiously while her lovely mouth engulfs my stiff cock. She groans as she shudders to another orgasm with my cock in her mouth. I arch my back and thrust forward as I cum with great force. My wife gulps as she swallows it all, leaving a thin trail as her mouth leaves my cock.

We calm down a bit and resume browsing WIFEWATCH. "So, would you like to post some pictures? Maybe create a profile?" I ask her. "No, no, we shouldn't." She replies. "I think if it gets you this hot and bothered, maybe we should, they don't have to be very explicit and we could post some of the tamer ones which don't show your face. "It looks like you can only post tame stuff anyway, so what's the harm?" I ask. "Oh no, you can post very raunchy stuff under the profile section." Wendy interrupts. "It seems to me, you've done a bit of research on this site, what's the interest if you're not going to join in?" I ask. We discuss the pros and cons over the course of a couple of days, Wendy gets closer to admitting she really wants to do it, eventually she succumbs and almost whispers... "Ok, let's do it." She has her hand inside her robe again.

We start trawling through the many pictures we have stored on the hard drive. We select a few candidates, based on the tame/anonymous criteria. Wendy informs me that anyone can see pictures posted in the gallery; you must be a member to access the profile section. "So, you must have registered already if you were looking through the profiles." I say to her. "Oh no, I just clicked through on the computer at work, and it allowed me access to everything." She replies. We discuss who the pervert might be at Wendy's work but can't seem to pin anyone down as anyone can access the laptop computer. It gives me a bit of a thrill, knowing someone at my wife's work may get to see pictures of her naked, perhaps more, as they have access to the profiles, and I can persuade my wife to post some harder material.

"So, who do you want to be?" I ask my wife. "What do you mean?" She enquires. "You can't very well use your own name, can you?" I tell her. "Oh, I see, of course not, what about Cindy? I kind of like it and it is a little bit slutty." She says. We fill in the online form and end up with an eye-opening profile of Cindy.

Name; Cindy. Height; 5'10". Measurements; 36DD, 24, 34. Likes; Sex, Toys, Orgasms, Cocks, Cum. Dislikes; Haven't found it yet. Fantasies; Being naked in public, sex in public, feeling helpless, forced to do naughty things. Location; Sussex.

I'm rock hard as the discussion digs deeper into Wendy's fantasies; she's never really talked about them before. I think discovering this website has opened up a whole new world for us to explore. We upload a few pictures where Wendy's face is not clearly shown.

We had recently been on a getaway weekend where we experimented with a bit of light bondage, which Wendy thoroughly enjoyed and seemed to cum much harder when she was restrained in some way. Wendy groans as I upload the pictures, she's frantically fingering herself. She takes my hand as she sinks down on the floor, pulling me on top of her. "I need to be fucked." She pleads. I kneel between her legs and without ceremony, thrust my cock all the way in, she gasps as I fuck her hard and fast. As I'm fucking her, her arms are above her head and her neck is arched back. I say to her. "Do you want a cock to suck?" "Yes, yes." She pants. I reach over to the desk and retrieve the cock shaped vibrator. I dangle it above her face; she reaches out with her tongue to draw it into her mouth. I'm getting close and warn her of my imminent orgasm. "I'm cumming, where do you want it?" She stops sucking the vibrator and says. "Cum in my mouth." I stop thrusting and swap places with the vibrator. I start spurting as soon as her lips wrap around my cock. I'm balls deep as I finish, Wendy has the vibrator's full length in her pussy. She groans around my cock as she lifts her hips to meet the thrust of the silicone intruder. I ease myself out of her mouth and watch as my wife writhes and bucks as she races to orgasm.

When we return to the website, we are pleased to see a lot of positive comments about the uploaded pictures. Some of them are incredibly crude of course but mostly, complimentary and respectful. Wendy seems to respond to the cruder, almost aggressive comments. "Oh, look, this one wants me to turn around so he can fuck my face." She notes. There are quite a few along the lines of..." I'd love to bend her over, I would destroy that ass." "Show me your cunt bitch, I'll fuck you 'til you beg me to stop." "Let's upload some more, I think I'd like to show him my cunt." Wendy states. I upload a few more which displays her charms without showing her face.

Wendy is pestering me to log on, so we revisit the site the next day. There are floods of comments; again, Wendy is fixated on the cruder variety. She reads aloud a few examples. "I'd love to fuck your arse while my mate spunks in your mouth." "Let's meet up so I can fuck you like the slut you are." "I'd like to see you getting fucked in the arse." She then states. "Let's post some raunchier pictures in the private section, that way they can't remain anonymous." We select a couple more pictures and upload them.

These pictures are getting closer to revealing Wendy's face; she doesn't seem too perturbed by this. The response to these pictures is almost instant, comment after comment praising her natural assets and now on display her slutty behaviour. After reading the latest comments Wendy sinks to her knees and swallows my cock as I browse through the website. I ask her if she would like to post pictures of her being fucked, she stops sucking me long enough to reply. "Yes, post them, the sluttier, the better." "What about a picture of your pretty face covered in cum?" I ask. "Yes, post them all, let them see what a slut I am." She responds. I don't know why I've steered down this path but I click away and send clear images of my beautiful wife being fucked and sucking cock. I describe the pictures as I send them. Wendy just moans her agreement as she sucks me.

I orgasm as the last picture appears on the website. Wendy swallows my cum, then stands up to view the images on the screen. "Oh my god! Oh my god!" She's close to orgasm as she strokes her clit viewing images of herself on screen. I sit her in the chair and she opens her legs to allow me access to her pussy, I lick her clit and insert two fingers inside as she scoots forward on the chair. She's reading out comments as I fuck her with my fingers. "I wish it was my cum on your beautiful face." "You cock sucking whore!" Her voice dissolves into a long groan as her orgasm washes over her, wave after wave as her body trembles and quakes.

"Oh my god, that was intense." She says as she recovers her composure. She stares at the pictures on the computer screen and says, "What have we done?' "Can we take them down?" "Should we take them down before anyone sees?"I point to the screen at the multitude of comments already posted and suggest it's a little late for that. "The cat is out of the bag, I'm afraid." I realise she can't be too worried when she replies, "Well, my pussy is at least."

Apart from the usual obscene comments there are a few quite intriguing ones. "Do you take requests?" From Barry@wifewatch "I would love to photograph you, could you please get in touch?" From Richard@wifewatch "What do they mean? "Requests." Wendy asks. "I suppose they would like to suggest various poses, costumes or even scenarios." I reply. "Ooh, I think I'd like that." She comments. "Yes, that could be interesting." I agree. "What about someone else taking the photos? That would be incredibly hot." She suggests. It's amazing what a little exposure has done, not too long ago, my wife was worried about someone else seeing her naked and now she's turned on by the thought of posing, doing god knows what in front of a complete stranger.

The next time we visit the site we contact the guy with the requests. He sends a long list of scenarios which feature Wendy in various stages of undress and different sexual positions. "Wearing only stockings and suspender, get on your hands and knees and beg me to fuck you."

"Show me your pussy stuffed with a toy."

"I want to see you being fucked covered in cum."

The last one was a difficult shot to take, I was completely drained and still had to summon up an erection to ease back into my wife. Wendy was extremely helpful with this as she teased me back to hardness with her mouth and then encouraged me verbally as she sank back down onto my cock. "Oh yes, that's it, fuck your slutty wife, show them how a cum covered slut likes to be fucked." She looks fierce as she rides my cock for the third time.

'Cindy' now has thousands of subscribers to her private section, all commenting and sending requests. I was interested in one suggesting we took our activities outdoors. "Would you like to do that?" I ask my wife. "I don't know about that; how would we go about it? I'm not sure I'd feel safe enough." She replies. "Surely feeling unsafe is a major part of the thrill, don't you think?" I respond. "Well, it would be exciting to see someone watching I suppose." She replies.

I had been corresponding with Richard@wifewatch for a couple of weeks, contemplating a plan to set up a surprise photo shoot. We discuss various ideas and conclude that we could combine the outdoor shoot with him being involved, maybe taking shots secretly. He suggests a possible location. "It's absolutely perfect, it's really quiet and almost deserted after the footballers have started." He enthuses. I tell him it sounds good and plan to do a recce with Wendy to check it out.

The place he suggests is in a nearby town with a small, secluded space close to a couple of football pitches but separated by a dark tunnel. During the day it's a popular lunch area for the local office workers with tables and benches scattered amongst the greenery. The parking area forms a large semi-circle with a public toilet which serves as a changing room for the footballers. Wendy and I arrive and park a little way away from the toilet block. We settle in and watch for any activity. Just after 5 the last of the people getting changed disappear down the tunnel and we seem to have the place to ourselves. "Let's have a look around." I suggest. "Okay, sure but I'm not taking my clothes off." She replies as we exit the car. "Why not?" I ask her. "I need to feel comfortable, let's just see what it's like." She replies. We walk around the park for a while and basically, we are completely alone. Wendy is obviously feeling more comfortable as we walk. "Are you wearing any underwear?" I enquire. "Yes, of course." She responds. "Take off your knickers." I speak. "Why? What for?" She replies. "I want to see your cunt, take them off!" I command. She steps over to a nearby table and rests her behind on it. She glances around and then lifts the hem of her dress, grips either side of her knickers and slowly pulls them down over her thighs. They stick at her knees, so she shuffles her legs until they drop to her ankles. She delicately steps out her left foot and then kicks her knickers towards me with her right. I catch her knickers and hold them up to my face and breath in her intoxicating fragrance. "Show me your cunt." I command. "Yes sir!" She mocks. She shuffles back onto the table and opens her legs.

12