Wife Wendy Pictures In The Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take a snap with my phone, "Would you like to be fucked now?" I ask her.

Looking around nervously, she shuffles off the table. I tell her to stand with her dress pulled up, legs apart, showing her pussy to anyone in range. I step forward and rub her already engorged clitoris. She's moaning loudly as I bring her to the brink. "Bend over the table," I command, knowing that she's so close she will do almost anything. I lift her dress up above her waist and make her stand with her legs open wide. Lowering my zip I release my hard cock, rubbing the tip up and down her wet slit before easing it forward to rub against her clit. I hear a rustle in the bushes nearby. "What do you want?" I ask her, keeping the pressure up on her tender clit. "Don't tease, you know what I want." She sighs. "I want to hear you say it, tell me, what you want.' Now she's pushing back frantically trying to get my cock inside her. "C'mon slut, tell me what you want." I murmur. "Fuck me, give me your cock." She groans. With one thrust I sink deep into her cunt. Wendy falls forward across the table, her tits crushed against the tabletop. I hold her hips and start to thrust in and out varying the pace and depth taking her to the brink of orgasm. This teasing is driving her wild. She pushes up on her hands allowing me to reach round and tease her nipples while she reaches between her legs to stroke her clit. "How would you like someone watching you now?" I tease. "I don't care, just fuck me, don't stop." She pleads.

"Would you like them to see what a filthy little slut my wife really is? Do you want someone to watch you getting fucked?" I ask. With my cock buried inside her and both hands tweaking her nipples, the dirty talk is just too much. She cums hard in spasms, her cunt trembling over my cock. "Would you like it if there was another guy here now? Would you let him watch, would you like that?" I ask. She's pushing back against me, her pussy still trembling. "Hmmm yesss." She groans as her head lowers down on the table. Someone emerges from the bushes to stand almost beside me. He's staring at my cock thrusting into my wife's cunt while he slowly strokes his own erection.

"Would you like to watch him wank his cock while I fuck you?" I ask. "Yes, oh yes, watch him stroke his big fat cock, oh yessss." She sighs. I indicate to the stranger that he should stand next to Wendy where she can see him. With a big smile, he stands next to the table, his cock just inches away from her head. "Would you really like that?" I ask. "I'd love it." she groans shoving her cunt onto my cock. "Open your eyes." I whisper. It takes a few seconds but slowly she lifts her head and looks straight at the large cock being wanked just inches in front of her face. "Oh fuck, Yesssss." she screams flooding my cock with her juices for the second time. I hold her hips tight and fuck her hard and fast until my own orgasm hits, her cunt still quivering on my cock. The feel of cum spurting into her brings on yet another wave just as the stranger starts to shoot his load. Great gobs of it shoot from his cock into the air, it lands on Wendy's hair and face while the rest of it splashes the table. He keeps pumping spurt after spurt and Wendy opens her mouth to try and catch the last of it. He wanks until he's empty and quickly disappears back into the bushes.

She's a sticky mess as she stands up and starts to wipe the cum off her face with the hem of her dress. She looks glorious, naked from the waist down covered in cum. I think we've possibly gone too far as she is unresponsive when I ask her how she feels.

We get back to the car and prepare to drive out of the carpark. "Are you ok?" I ask her. She leans over, holds both sides of my head with her hands and kisses me full on the mouth, thrusting her tongue deep into my mouth. Our lips are crushed together as she grinds her face against mine. I can taste the cum on her tongue. She releases me and sits back in the car seat. I repeat the question, "are you ok?" She gently rubs the dried spunk on her face as she replies. "I'm more than ok, I'm ecstatic, that's the horniest I've ever been." "I thought you might be upset, maybe gone too far?" I ask. "I'm not sure there is a too far to be honest, I've never cum like that, ever. When I opened my eyes and saw that cock while you were fucking me, I just had an overwhelming feeling of release, like I was floating or something." She replies. "Would you have liked to do more? Would you have liked it in your mouth? Would you have liked it in your pussy?" I ask. "Yes, I'd love it." She replies. Her hand has found it's way between her legs and she slowly masturbates as we drive home.

The following day I organise with Richard to arrive at the park around 5.15.

We arrive as it's getting dark and park in the same place as last night, there appears to be no one around as the last of the footballers were finished with their changing room. This time there's no resistance as she strips off her dress in the car leaving her in stockings, knickers, bra and high heels. "Do you think anyone's around?" She asks peering into the gloom. "Do you want there to be?" I reply. "Hmm, might be fun," she replies grabbing my cock. As I get her warmed up, I keep looking around for Richard but there is no sign of him. Finally, with my cock begging for release, I can't wait any longer and tell Wendy to get out. She's excited as she gets out of the car and instead of heading round the front, she just stands there in plain sight of the rest of the car park. There are a few other cars nearby, but I can't make out if they are occupied. We walk over to where we were yesterday. "Stand over there and show me your gorgeous body." I tell her. She stands next to the table and strikes a pose. I take a quick snap, but I'm hardly bothered with taking pictures, it's just so exciting having my wife exposed in public like this.

"Take off your knickers, let's see your pussy." She peels off her underwear and then goes over to the bench.

"Ok, take off the bra, let everyone see those tits." I command. "Everyone? There's no one else here." She replies as she loses the bra. "Are you disappointed there's no one watching you?" I ask. "A little, this is still really exciting though, I still feel really daring." She replies. "How daring?" I ask her. "Extremely." She responds. "Ok, I dare you to walk all the way down the path, I'll go first and take pictures." I challenge her. I half expect her to refuse as we are in a secluded spot, surrounded by bushes and trees, the path I've just dared her to walk is fully exposed to any prying eyes there may be in the park. "Ok, I will." She responds and starts off down the path. She's a bit unsteady on her feet as she teeters over the uneven cobbles in her high heels and giggles each time she nearly loses her footing. My heart is in my mouth as she reaches the halfway point as anyone entering the car park now would almost certainly see her.

There's the sound of an approaching car and Wendy crouches behind a tree to hide but there is not enough cover, so she quickly rushes towards the toilet block. She makes the toilets just as a car pulls in. I step back into the bushes as three youths park up near the toilets and jump noisily from the vehicle. Wendy has disappeared inside. "This could be interesting." A voice speaks. Richard has crept up beside me, he's the stranger from last night. "Could be her first gang bang if she comes out now." He says as he rubs the bulge in his jeans. "Sorry about last night by the way, I thought I'd take a chance on seeing you and then I couldn't resist stepping out when I saw you two fucking, what happens now?" He asks. I wait until the youths disappear down the tunnel. We organise for me to enter the toilet first and then he follows a few minutes later to hopefully get some pictures of Wendy and I fucking.

I quickly enter the toilet and call Wendy's name. There is no reply. I look around and notice a couple of cubicles around the corner. Both doors are open, and I check out the graffiti scrawled on the walls of the first cubicle, it's the usual stuff, crude drawings etc. My eyes are drawn to a large round hole in the partition wall. I step into the cubicle and look through the hole, there on the other side I can see my wife's' open mouth as she kneels on the floor. I quickly unzip, drop my jeans and shove my throbbing cock through the hole. Without saying a word my wife engulfs my cock with her mouth and proceeds to lovingly stroke my cock with her lips. She's bobbing her head slowly as I notice Richard sneaking in with his camera at the ready. He takes a picture of my wife sucking my cock through a hole in the wall.

The shutter noise startles Wendy, and she jumps back, surprised and confused. "What the...What's going on?" She demands. "It's ok Wen...er Cindy, this is our friend from last night, he's going to take some pictures for the website, really slutty pictures, come on show him how slutty you can be." I encourage. She pauses for a second, then leans forward and takes my cock back into her mouth. She sucks with a renewed vigour, slobbering over my cock, covering it with her saliva. Richard snaps away as my wife enthusiastically responds to my vocal encouragement. "That's right, suck that cock, you love sucking cocks don't you? Sucking strangers' cocks in public." She moans loudly as she sucks desperately. I suggest we shift positions as I can feel an orgasm approaching fast. We reposition with me on the floor and Wendy lowers herself onto my cock, reverse cowgirl. Richard is kneeling in front of us, getting great pictures of her soaking wet pussy grind on my cock. She groans as she envelopes more of my cock. Within seconds I can see her juice running down her leg, covering me with more fluid than I've ever seen before. "You love being a dirty slut, don't you?" I ask. "Yes, oh yes, I love it." She gasps. "What would you like to do for the camera?" I ask. "Anything, everything, ohhh, fuck, suck...cock." She pants. That pause. "Are you thinking about his cock?' I ask. "Yes, oh yes." She slams down harder with each thrust. Richard is stroking his cock in front of my wife's face. "Would you like to suck it?" I ask. "Yessss!" She hisses as she grinds her pussy, trying to get deeper and deeper. Richard puts down the camera and points his dick towards my wife's mouth as Wendy leans forward to take him into her wet hungry mouth.

"OK slut, this is what you want, this is what you get." She lets out a deep sigh as she takes his cock deep into her throat and I feel her push back against my cock. When I look up, he is holding her head and ramming his cock in her mouth like a freight train. I felt Wendy tense up as he starts to unload into her throat. Then the trembles start as she enters into her own rapture. Richard holds tight and continues to pump his seed into Wendy's willing mouth. Watching this stranger fill my wife with spunk brings me over the top and I too start spurting. I thrust up hard as I empty my seed in my wife's cunt. She collapses as Richard releases her as her own orgasm fades. I look at her dishevelled state. Her stockings are laddered, and she has spunk running down her face and thighs. "Well, did you enjoy being used like a cheap slut?" I ask her. "God, it was incredible, when you were fucking me, I just needed another cock, any cock." Richard seems to have disappeared. We kiss and cuddle and I hear someone else enter the toilet. "Sounds like he might be back for more, what would you like to do?" I ask. Without answering she kneels on the floor and arches her back, lifting her backside in the air. She looks right at me, and says, "Whoever you are, it's all yours." To my horror, an old man appears from the shadows. He looks like a tramp, unshaven and wearing a long dark raincoat. He has his flies undone and is holding his prick in his hand. As he gets closer, I realise just how big his prick is. He is holding it near the base and still has six to seven inches of thick hard cock poking out. He looks at my wife, on all fours, face down, arse in the air and then at me. With my gaze fixed on his enormous prick I simply nod my consent.

Richard walks back in as the old man runs his cock up and down her wet pussy. "My, aren't we hard again?" Wendy purrs pushing back against him. Letting the raincoat fall to the floor the old man pushes forward, the first few inches disappearing into her cunt. "Wow, you are hard aren't you?" She says enjoying the feeling. Holding her hips, he pushes forward again, this time burying the entire length up her. "Oh my God, oh fuck!" she screams, realising the size of the old man's cock. With her face pressed hard against the floor she can only lie there as this old man fucks her cunt hard. I kneel beside her so I can see her face. It's a picture of pure lust as he forces his cock deep inside her. Soon she's pushing back as his thrusts grow more urgent, both grunting like animals.

Three men appear from the open door and stand watching, they remove their clothes, all of them wanking their cocks.

Suddenly the old man pushes hard up into her and holds still while he pumps his spunk deep into her. Without a word, he withdraws, picks up his coat and walks away leaving Wendy panting for breath face down on the floor, her arse high in the air exposing her swollen spunk filled cunt. The three men walk forward; look at Wendy and then at me. Again, I simply nod. They lift her up like a rag doll and position her kneeling on the floor. She appears totally compliant as they take up position at each end and feed their hard cocks into her mouth and cunt.

Her inhibitions completely gone, Wendy is like a bitch in heat, encouraging them to fuck her harder and coming almost continuously. When they change ends, she eagerly sucks and licks them clean, all the time pushing back against the cock in her cunt. "Wow, this one's a real fuck slut." One of them says slapping her hard on the arse. "Yeah, c'mon slut, open your mouth, we are going to fuck you like the slut you are." The other replies, holding her head tight as he forces his fat cock deeper into her throat. "I think I'm going to see if she likes it in the arse." Wendy groans around the cock in her mouth as he slowly feeds his cock deep into her arse. Her moaning becomes louder as he quickens the pace and she pushes back harder and harder with each thrust. "Oh yeah, this bitch loves it, don't you whore?" Ignoring Richard and I completely, they change places continuously before filling all of her holes with yet more spunk. She ends up collapsed on the floor, used and abused and covered in sticky cum. She is idly stroking herself as Richard continues to take pictures.

12