Wife Who loves Strangers Pt. 01

Story Info
How it started and where its going.
2.4k words
25.3k
34
13

Part 1 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of a wife and a husband fifteen years her senior. Sex and thrills were not their problems, but his wife's inability to behave with strangers was. She always wanted to let go and let strangers have her, but she was afraid. She also confided in Her husband that she wanted to be used and abused and taken, so he decided to make that happen for her without her knowledge.

Wife who loves Strangers

How it started and where it was going

My name is Robert (Rocky) and my wife's name is Arica (airy). We are a typical couple with decent jobs, nice cars, and a medium size upscale home. One thing that is not typical is that we are exhibitionist, nudists, and both addicted to sex. It has never been a problem; we could exercise our exhibitionists side then come home a fuck like rabbits on speed. Airy loved to show herself to strange Men, and I enjoyed helping her, Dancing I would lift her dress in the rear, unbutton her dress at bars and have her turn around acting like she didn't know her tits were hanging free for all to see, and stuff like that.

Me, I'm now mid-fifties, 6ft, 180 #'s, semi fit, and kinky. Not the top good-looking man but I and she think I am pretty good looking. I'm well-endowed with Nine inches and a huge sex drive, and love having sex in public places.

Airy is a bit different personality wise. First, she is 40, 5ft 9inches, an incredible 137 #'s, beautifully full C-Cup perky breasts, a molded ass and legs that could make the preacher leave his wife. She also has a huge sex drive, but outdoors she likes to tease strangers in any way she can find. Flashing "Accidentally", on purpose, and in safe conditions totally nude exhibitions to strange Men. Every time she does something like this, she wants to get to the bedroom and fuck hard all night long, it Really gets her going.

I wanted a special night out on the town for her birthday, and I had planned it for more than a month, and she didn't figure it out like normal, I finally had a night where she didn't know what was planned.

I ordered six summer dresses from Amazon for her, all very short and low cut between the breasts with tiny spaghetti straps over the shoulders. To chose which one I wanted her to wear, I told her she had to be blindfolded to try them on, and I would dress her in each one.

She agreed and I started my fun, as she didn't realize I was looking for the one that I could modify to display her more than the dress maker had intended. One by one I dressed her in each starting with the way it was designed to be worn, then when taking it off her I would unbutton it until the only button fastened was the one just above her pussy. Then I would fold the material in from the shoulder strap down to that button and mark it with tailor's wax to know where to adjust it later. Then final dress was medium dark blue with 3\4 inch white polka-dots. It was insanely short, and with my modifications it would just barely cover the areola and nipple. If she danced or moved suddenly the world would have a good look.

I removed all the dresses from the room before I took the blindfold off with her standing there naked. She asked me where her outfit and was and I told her she was wearing it. She just gave me that coy but naughty smile and went to put on shorts and a tee. I went to my office to modify the dress II chose, and enjoyed it thinking about her wearing this dress.

First, I cut off every button between the top to the one button above her pussy, then I folded all that material inside, so it was a tall "V" all the way down to that lone button. I then secured it with iron on double sided tape, assuring that she had no more material than I selected. The final touch was sewing a bright white ribbon on the bottom of each breast cup and tied them in a bow. Now it was ready, but she was not to see it until our night out, which was five days away. I enjoyed watching her squirm and search for that dress, but I took them all to work to hide them.

The morning before our night, I told Airy that a driver would be by at 9am to take her to her appointments. She looked bewildered at first as I never arranged her hair appointments and things like that, but this wasn't just hair. I told her to wear a very short black skirt I like along with a white button up top but told her she couldn't wear anything else. I was planning a night she would never forget, and everything was going to be perfect.

Of course, I didn't go to work that day, I had hand chosen everyone that would work on her this day, and I wanted to see her fidget and squirm throughout her day, especially when she didn't know where she was going and for what. But she is and was a good sport and went along with it. The driver picked her up with a schedule on his phone and I followed behind in my car, because this day was going to be exciting, and I didn't want to miss a minute of it.

Her first stop was a tattoo shop a friend of mine owns, and this was a surprise to her as she hasn't any tattoo's and really isn't into them. When she walked in, Mark met her at the door with a handwritten letter from

"Honey don't argue with anything he is going to do, as it is all temporary, I just wanted to decorate your beautiful body. You are going to be the sexiest woman on the planet, so just go with it without reservation."

What woman could say no to a note like that first thing in the morning? She asked him what he wanted her to do, and he told her to take off all her clothes. This was right up her alley, being naked in front of a stranger while being in a safe booth. Hell yes, she stripped, and I was watching from the booth next door, almost wanting to go fuck her that very moment, but I didn't.

First, he had her lay on her stomach and right above where you would put a tramp stamp, he put a temp tattoo that read "Look at my plug". Then he had her turnover and in the top of each breast he out "Slut", and finally just above her most private of areas he put "Rub it". Then he asked her for the $500 payment. She hadn't even brought a purse (on purpose), so she had no money to pay him, so he walked to the head of the table, lifted her head, and slid the portion her head rested on unto the table, leaving her head hanging off. Well, we're going to have to figure something out, and he released his cock from his shorts just two inches from her mouth. Not knowing what to do, and being horny as hell, she took him into her mouth and did an expert job paying for her tattoo work. Seeing her suck his cock was amazing, and I had to relieve myself by hand watching this. She choked and gagged when he came, which just made it all the sexier, and she got up to leave and he stopped her and wiped his cum from the side of her mouth. Then he pulled the waist of her skirt much higher that her waist and told her She needed to keep material from rubbing on the temporary tats for a few hours. He then took her blouse under the same excuse and gave her the tiniest tube top the world has ever seen. It barely covered the center of her tits, allowing a lot of cleavage and under boob to show, and it slipped when she walked.

She went back and got in the car and the driver took her to her next destination, a sex toy shop with a man I hired to practice his skills on her. Again, this man had a handwritten letter from me and he handed it to her.

"My sexy woman, this man sells anal plugs with actual diamonds on the end, and he is going to fit you for one. Just do as he asks, and you can move on to your next destination."

He showed her anal plugs from the case marked from 10K up to 75K and let her examine each one for as long as she wanted. Let's face it, women know real diamonds from fake ones, and she was convinced they were real because they were. Then he told her he had to fit her for a plug, bending her over a table in the rear of the shop. He started with small size trainers and worked his way up to the largest she could handle. Then he wiped the lube away and inserted a plug of that size and let her look at it in the mirror. Without being up close, she couldn't tell the one she was wearing wasn't a real diamond. (I'm not that rich) When he was done, he explained that I had paid for the plug, but my payment was twelve days late and I agreed to give him another $150 in interest on the purchase. She was starting to see a pattern and immediately dropped to her knees and sucked his cock to completion, while I watched from behind a semi opened door. Airy mumbled "I hope he is enjoying this", and the man asked her what she was talking about so she just dismissed it and walked out. She got in the car and the driver handed her a mirror, which showed he cum on the side of her lips, so she quickly wiped it off with the back of her hand and licked it off when she didn't think he was no longer looking.

Then they went to her hair and nail appointment, but it wasn't a normal beauty shop, it was a storefront in a strip mall with dark tinted windows. Inside there were five hunky men dressed in just G-string panties, and they again had a letter for her.

"My sweet darling, I have heard that gay Men make the best stylists and nail people, so these five are her for just you. Please do as they request, and I'll catch up with you later."

Figuring they were gay, she thought they would have no sexual interest in her blowjobs, and she did want a perfect hair style for her night out. So, she sat and they started with her nails, doing a perfect job and seeing her wine along the way. Next was her body waxing, and two of them removed her clothes and lifted her up onto the table. They went over her entire body and removed the unwanted hair, serving her wine along the way. She wasn't worried about drinking too much in the company of five gay Men, so she indulged. After the waxing she was lifted and carried to the hair stylist chair, still totally naked. She didn't mind as she liked to expose herself and with gay Men, she was sure she was safe. Her hair was done impeccably, and she was feeling gorgeous in that moment, but of course she was.

When they were finished one man came to her with a bill on a silver sever, and she picked it up and looked at it, then said "I can't pay this!" The five Men stood in front of her and removed the small panties they were wearing, five beautiful young cocks just hanging there, and she couldn't resist. She fell to her knees and started sucking those cocks, one by one, until she had them all came down her throat. Between the way the morning made her horny and the wine, she enjoyed each load and swallowed them willingly. I loved watching that from the back, she looked like a woman dependent on sucking cock.

All five of them naked as the day they were born escorted her to the door where the car was parked just outside. Being surrounded by five young husky naked Men, and then wine, made her head spin as she walked out, casually groping each man's cock. Her mind was flying in the clouds until she was out in the pavement between the door and the car, and she realized she was just as naked as those five hunks. She hurriedly tried to get back in the shop, but the door was secured from the inside, so she shot for the car. Figuring the driver seeing her in nothing but heels was better than half the town seeing her. Once inside she saw a pretty box tied with ribbon and another handwritten note.

"My sweet sexy wife, I lied to you about tomorrow night, you night is tonight. In the box are your dress, and a new pair of heels, along with earrings, a necklace, a bracelet and you favorite rings. The driver will take you to a hotel room where you can get changed and ready for your night. All your makeup is there waiting for you, so hurry...I can't wait to see you."

She realized the only way to get into the hotel room was to out in her dress to walk in, so she opened the box and was horrified by how much of her it would show. With no other choice, she out on the dress and heels and carried everything else. The driver escorted her up to the room and opened the door for her, telling her she had only thirty-five minutes before they had to leave. As she went through all the things her husband had there, there were no bras or panties, so she thought if this is what he wants, this is what he'll get. A knock on the door delivered another glass of wine, and all she could think about was sucking the room service man's cock, but he didn't stay.

She quickly showered and cleaned up, put on her makeup, her jewelry, and finally her dress and heels. She felt like such a slut, but the wine was making her enjoy it more than ever before. Just as she was ready the driver knocked on the door and they left for her special night.

  • COMMENTS
13 Comments
LifeUserLifeUserabout 2 years ago

Please use Word. The story line has potential but all the grammar errors made it a hard story to read

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

You have made the little wannabe men comment their stupid shit, as they always do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One reader suggested author shouldn't be allowed to post this drivel. That goes for about 90% of the writers in this category, but yet they spew their garbage stories daily and the cucks eat them up.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Damn! That was awful in every way, and no cuck tag either. The reality of 51 stories and 100 followers is about right.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Fallout 01: Wife's Office Party Wife learns hard lesson about cheating.in Loving Wives
The Unwanted Houseguest The slow evolution of a wife into a slut.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories