Wife Who loves Strangers Pt. 02

Story Info
Her special night starts, and she becomes something else.
3.1k words
10.6k
16
8

Part 2 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a wife and a husband fifteen years her senior. Sex and thrills were not their problem, but his wife's inability to behave with strangers was. She always wanted to let go and let strangers have her, but she was afraid. She also confided in her husband that she Wanted to be used and abused and taken, so he decided he would make that happen without her knowledge.

Wife Who Loves Strangers

Part Two

Her special night starts, and she becomes something else

Airy met me at a restaurant and she looked fantastic with only two buttons on her dress fastened, one just above her pussy and one just below. She had to walk and sit slowly and couldn't turn very far without the dress letting one of her wonderful tits pop out for the world to see, and she liked the feeling of her body being barely covered. After she got comfortable sitting at the table, I asked her how her day went, and she had a lot to say.

"Well as I am sure you know, I got caught out without my purse or any money at all today, and when these Men presented me with the bills, I didn't have much of a choice. I mean it's not like I didn't enjoy myself, but all seven guys were a bit much."

"What do you mean bills and all seven guys? What are you talking about Airy? No wait, what did you do honey?"

"I read the notes you left for me, and they said to do as they asked me to do, and they all wanted blow jobs, so I sucked and swallow all of them today."

"Airy, what the hell did you do? Can't you be around strange men without acting like common slut? If they asked you to strip naked, would you have done that too?"

"Well, I was naked each time dear, the tattoo guy stripped me, the anal plug guy took my clothes, and the hair guys just picked me up and carried me around naked, then locked me out on the sidewalk that way."

"So let me get this straight, you took your clothes off seven times today and sucked strange men's cocks each time?"

"No, the last five I was on my knees naked, and they all just stood around me feeding me cock after cock after cock, Well I guess you get the picture."

"Now you're telling me you were an active participant in a five-man blow-bang? What the hell is wrong with you Airy? Is this what you do during the day, just drop to your knees, and suck every dick that comes your way?"

"I'm so sorry honey, I honestly thought you knew about all of this and wanted me to do it for you?"

"What kind of excuse is that Airy, I cheated on you because I thought you wanted me to? You made yourself a common slut today, and a slut for any stranger that asked suck his cock. How many different Men did you fuck along the way today?"

"Rocky, I didn't fuck anyone today, and I've only fucked you since we met. But you told me your fantasies about me serving numerous guys many times before, and I just thought this was a fantasy for you."

"So now you became a cockslut because you thought it would excite me? Well, if you thought that, then you must have really thought you would please me by fucking all of them again and again.?"

"I'm so sorry Rocky, I didn't mean to make you angry tonight. Isn't there any way you can forgive me and give me a chance to make it up to you?"

"Airy, you have a lot to make up for if you want to make things up to me. Let's just get out of here and go to the club like I planned, and we can see what you are willing to do to make this right."

"Anything you want my love; I will do whatever you ask and I will make this up to you. Just give me a chance and tell me what you want you want me to do."

Rocky had Airy right where he wanted her, and she was promising to do anything he wanted. In their bedroom, Rocky had told her it would be hot to see her on her knees sucking strangers, and not only did she do it, but she also promised to do anything. He was going to have a great night, and she was going to leave all her hesitations behind her. He was going to transform her from promiscuous wife into slut wife in just one night, and she thought she was to blame for the whole thing. After he has her do the things he wants to watch, then he will tell her he set the whole thing up. But first, he had work to do getting her to be a total slut in public.

They got to the club and were led to the booth he had reserved for them, and she was unsure of what he would ask her to do, but she was willing to try and please him any way she could. She hadn't eaten all day plus the wine she had that afternoon, it wasn't going to take much to get her sloppy. He ordered them both a mixed drink and tipped the server $20 to make sure hers was very strong. As they sat there, every man within eyesight was looking at the front of her dress hoping it would pop open and give them a look at her fabulous tits. The drinks were delivered and Airy was slowly sipping hers, and that wasn't going to work for my plans.

"I'm sorry Airy, but after what you did today, I need to get drunk tonight. Are you going to make me get drunk alone or are you going to pick up that glass and join in with me?"

"I'm so sorry honey, I promise I'll do better."

With that said she picked up her drink and took a big gulp. They did this a few more times and it didn't take long for her to start slurring her words and leaning against him to support herself. That's when he pulled out a small pair of safety scissors and told her to sit upright. He reached down to her lap and picked up the bottom button on her dress to cut it off when she stopped him.

"Rocky, if you cut that button, there will be nothing to stop this dress from opening and my pussy showing."

"Airy, today you stripped and let seven strange Men see you pussy, and it didn't bother you then. You were totally naked on a sidewalk, and not once did you tell me you minded your pussy showing. But now that your with your husband you want to keep it covered? Am I not good enough to see what every other man you met today saw?"

"Oh Rocky, I didn't mean that, I just meant I wanted to be a better wife for you and not do those things."

"Look Airy, it was your choice to become a slut today, and now I want you to be my slut. If you can't do that for me, why are we together at all?"

You're right my love, after what I did, I should be happy doing anything you ask of me, so go ahead and remove the button."

I cut it off and threw it out onto the floor in front of the booth. I opened the lower part of her dress, and he could see everything she was trying to hide. I had always admired her body but tonight it was so much more, thinking it was mine to do whatever I wanted with in public or not, and she would always give in. She was finally going to be the slut I dreamt about for years and be submissive at the same time.

"Finish up your drink, I want to dance with you."

Not wanting to say "NO" to me again tonight, she did as I asked even though she knew she was getting quite drunk. As she slid out of the booth, her dress opened all the way to her waist and every guy there, alone or with another girl, stared at her freshly waxed pussy lips. She reacted when she realized what happened and quickly pulled the skirt part of her dress closed until I put my hand on top of hers to stop her.

"No, tonight you show your pussy whenever I want, do you understand that? And also, that is not a fussy anymore. You chose to become a slut today and sluts have cunts. Do you follow me Airy?"

"Yes Rocky, I will show my cunt whenever you want me to, and I won't argue with you anymore, I promise."

"Now let's go dance, I want to feel you close to me."

Wobbling on her heels, Airy walked out to the dance floor with me and I put both of her hands around my neck for her to keep her balance as we slow danced. I slowly pushed the top part of her dress open exposing both of her beautiful tits, and she was so drunk she didn't even notice. I pulled her close to me and she realized what I had done as her bare nipples rubbed against my suit jacket. Startled she jumped and attempted to fix her dress, but I stopped her and out her hands back around my neck.

"You didn't mind showing your tits to those seven Men you blew, or to the people on the sidewalk so from now on you will show then to me anytime I want to see them, and anywhere I want to see them. Do you understand that Airy?"

"Yes Sir, I will show my body anytime you ask me to, and anywhere you ask me to. I'm sorry I showed it to all those strange Men and tried not to show it to you. Can you forgive me?"

"Yes, I can, but only of you do as I wish from now on Airy. I will not be deprived of what you willing show to strangers. I am your husband, and you should be doing these things for me."

"You are right Rocky; I should not be denying you anything you ask for. How can I make you believe I am willing to serve you in any way I can?"

"I'll make you a deal right here tonight Airy. If you can do absolutely everything I ask of you tonight, We will go on as a loving couple and you will be my willing slut from now on."

"Yes sir, I'll do whatever you ask. I will be your slut and you will be my Sir."

"Very good my sweet Airy. Now we are dancing facing each other with your arms around my neck. I want you to turn around, put your hands back around my neck and push your ass into my crotch."

"But my tits are out."

"AIRY!"

"Yes Sir, I'm sorry."

She turned as he requested and put her hands above her head to put them around his neck, but this position made her push her tits out even more. I fondled and played with her nipples while we danced, and two guys ended up right in front of her staring at her most beautiful breasts. I reached down and opened the bottom of her dress to show them her smooth cunt, and I fingered her right in front of them on the dance floor. One of the guys moved closer and started rolling her nipples in his fingers and she just moaned from the feeling. She opened her eyes to see this stranger and I felt her cunt get wet in an instant. I whispered in her ear.

"Your cunt tells me you like that strange man playing with your tits. It seems you are a good slut after all."

"I'm your good slut and will do whatever you want me to do Sir."

I then spun her back around so that she faced me, with my hands on her ass. Slowly I lifted the back of her dress, and the man could read the tattoo and see her buttplug. I just smiled at him and danced her back to our booth where are drinks had been refilled. As she shuffled in, her tits still on display, her dress pulled up to her waist and bunched to one side. As she reacted to straighten it, she looked at me and immediately knew I wanted her to leave it where it was, so she just sat there like that. I pointed towards her drink, and she took two more big gulps.

"You know what you did for those seven strange Men today, I want you to do that for me right now."

"But Sir...."

She slipped under the table, took my cock out of my pants, and began giving me a wonderful blow job. She was really giving me the best she knew how, and let me tell you, this woman knows how to suck a man's cock. When I was ready I reached under the table and pulled her head into my cock shoving it down her throat and my cum went straight down her throat without her swallowing. She tried but couldn't control her gag and choking and tried to climb back from under the table. I stopped her and pointed at my messy cock, and she returned to clean me off with her mouth. When done she climbed back in her seat and noticed she had spit some of my cum on her still bare tits. She reached for a napkin and again I stopped her.

"If you don't swallow it all, you will wear my cum, as it will show everyone that you're not only my wife but my total slut."

"Yes sir, I should have thought of that."

"How many cocks did you suck in your blow bang today?"

"Five sir, there were five Men using my mouth."

"Soon we will try to double that number. I would enjoy seeing you on your knees sucking a big group of men. Wouldn't you enjoy doing that for me? I know you like sucking strange Men and swallowing their cum, so you should do that for me when I ask."

"I will suck as many cocks as you want me to sir. My body is now yours to do with as you please."

I knew between her past fantasies and urges to grab strange cock and suck them until they spurt, that Airy was primed and ready for me to proceed. I motioned to the guy who was lightly abusing her tits on the dance floor to come over to the table.

"I was wondering if you would take a picture of my slut and I here tonight."

"I would love to do that for her, after all she did let me play with her tits."

"Great, but first help me lift her legs up on the table with her leaning back on me."

Airy was so out of it she didn't even try to resist us putting her legs spread wide on the table with her body leaning against mind, and her tits still on full display. Just before he took the picture, I undid her last button, fully opened her dress, had her hold out her tits while he took a few pics. When he was done he helped my put her back in the seat, and I invited him to sit with us but didn't bother rebuttoning her dress. He slid in next to her and asked if he could feel her pussy.

"Airy, this strange young man wants to feel your pussy. What do you think."

She just spread her legs giving him full access and I thought, Now I have a real honest to goodness slut. I took pictures of him mauling her tits, pulling on her clit while she moaned and groined, even him finger fucking her with two fingers up to the second muscle. While he abused her pussy, I asked him how old he was, if he was from the area, and what he drove. He told me he is twenty-eight, lives locally and drives a new dual cab pick-up truck. That gave me a great idea, but I had to tend to her first.

"Airy my slut, don't you think you should thank this young man for taking a picture for us tonight? Why don't you suck his cock to thank him?" She immediately leaned over and and fumbled trying to get his cock out so he did it for her, but this time not under the table, she just fell over placing her mouth on his cock.

I have something to do quickly, but I'll be back before you fill her mouth with cum."

I went and found four more Young Men that were standing right next to her when the first man played with her tits in the dance floor. I told them she was ready for fucking now, but it would have to be done my way. They agreed as she had made them quite horny dancing, so I told them to meet us in the parking lot in fifteen minutes. Just as I returned, I saw this youngster abusing her tits with a vengeance, and his hand was back in her pussy.

"Would you like to come home with us and fuck her with four other guys? If you do, I want this done my way and I want it documented with pictures."

"Hell Yeah, ID love to this slut. What do I have to do?"

"First, you're the transportation. Four other guys will set us in the parking lot. I want you to pull your truck up out front and We'll put her, me, and the four others in the bed for the ride. You give me your text number and I'll tell you where to drive to, we can have some fun on the way home."

"I am in 100%. After she takes my second load, I'll go get the truck."

He enjoyed holding her head down on his very large cock, causing her to gag and buck until he let her up to breath again, then repeated it again. I took pictures of all of it, and I finger fucked her from behind just taking pictures of my fingers going inside of her pussy. He came and held her head down for a pretty long time, so long I wondered if she would pass out from lack of air, but she didn't, she just coughed and gagged and drooled more cum onto her tits. Then he left to get the truck, and I got her to her feet to go outside.

This night I was going to get everything I wanted, not just a slut wife, but an absolute whore wife.

  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If you want to read garbage, you came to the right story. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You simply need a better plot/storyline. This was awful.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

What a wonderfully gay writer afraid to leave his closet so he does the next best thing...he shows his true self to us here.

Now doesnt that get us all a flutter. It certainly does me.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01 Amber submits to the neighbor for her husband's fantasy.in Loving Wives
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Taking Allison Ch. 01 Young couple tries wife sharing with an older man.in Loving Wives
More Stories