Wife Who loves Strangers Pt. 10

Story Info
Mark Takes the bait and sets up his own demise.
3.1k words
4.4k
6
6

Part 10 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a wife and a husband fifteen years her senior. Sex and thrills were not their problem, but his wife's inability to behave with strangers was. She always wanted to let loose and let strangers take her, but she was afraid. She also confided in her husband that she wanted to be used and abused and taken, so he decided to make that happen without her knowledge.

Wife Who Loves Strangers

Part Ten

Mark takes the bait and sets up his own demise

We had it all planned out, as well as something with many variables can be planned. Airy was going to resist and argue with Mark about continuing, and let him threaten to hurt or blackmail her, then give in. She was going to tell him that I was acting suspiciously, and that,they had to change hotels and that she had a room. She was also going to tell him I was going to be out with my brother all day Saturday and let him make his moves. We had the room set up with sound and video, we had security in the adjoining room with keys to both, and, I had the CFO helping me. It was all I could do to wait, I just wanted to go and hurt him, but I was seeing the big picture now.

Airy and I had just left the hotel and were headed to the office. I had called ahead, and Mark took the day off so we could slip in and out without too much trouble. I went to see my CFO to find out if there were any other developments in my plan.

"Good morning, John, any good news for me?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact there is. You are the owner of one of those fly-by-night loan companies now."

"Why would I want to own one of those damn things?".

"Because by owning one of those, you can make long term investments like buying existing mortgages."

"Are you joking with me, were you able to pull it off?"

"You own both of his mortgages as of late last night. Apparently, he had been late a few payments and they wanted to dump him rather than deal with him. Don't you want to know the name of the company?"

"Doesn't it really matter? OK, I'll bite, what's its name."

"FORAIRY Mortgage."

"I Fuckin' Love It." (he heard from behind me)

"Oh Airy, I didn't notice you standing there. You are looking especially beautiful today. And You boss, you're one lucky man"

"Can I give this man a kiss and hug?"

Airy ran over to him and gave him a big hug and kiss on the cheek. This was turning out to be a great day.

"Do you have everything set up for the sting?"

"Yes, we just left the hotel, and here are the keys for the security people. Make sure they know if they let this go too far and she gets hurt, I'm coming for them."

"They know what to do and how to do it. You need to settle down and get a grip on yourself. Do you want to go away for the weekend, we can go up to my cabin for two days?"

"This is not a vacation type weekend; this is all work."

"Please don't lose control Sweetie, I'll be fine, and your people will care for me."

"I can't help it dear, I'm just so angry I want to dismember his body while he is still alive."

"Let me take him out of here and calm him down. You don't need him here, do you?"

"Yes, there are some papers for him to sign and I didn't want to lay them where someone might see them."

"What about Feinberg, do you have a plan for him?"

"Oh Yes, he is last so he doesn't warn Mark, but he will get his."

"Well, get the papers signed and let me get him out of here. I have plans for this afternoon and I would like to get moving."

He got the papers for me to sign but I didn't know about any plans for the afternoon. I figured I would find out once we were out if the office, and I was right. After we left the office, we walked to the car and Airy came up to where I was opening my door.

"Unzip me."

"Right here in the parking lot of my office?"

"It's just a zipper, it's not like I asked you to strip me and fuck me right her."

I unzipped her dress, she stepped out of it and handed it to me, then walked around to get in the other side of the car. She got in, fastened her seatbelt, spread her legs wide open and started to masturbate.

"If you don't want everyone here to see me, you'd better start driving."

I drove out of the lot and couldn't keep my eyes off her and what she was doing. She didn't even look at me as she taunted her pussy with her fingers.

"I'm going to keep playing with myself until I cum or you fuck me, take your pick."

"You're insatiable, do you know that?"

Airy just smiled and kept going with what she was doing. I quickly pulled into a rear driveway no one uses anymore and pulled over. She got out, leaned over the hood, holding herself with one hand while the other continued to massage her pussy.

"Pick a hole buddy, I just want to be fucked, and right now."

With her standing there leaning on the hood masturbating with one hand and begging me to fuck her in any orifice I want, I couldn't resist. If this is my life with an ex-slut, I am in heaven. Let's face it, being able to take her ass without lube at any moment I wish is just about as good as it gets. So, I did just that and she was really into today.

"That's right, give it to me deep in my butt. Make sure I feel every inch of your cock up inside of me. Make me scream with pleasure."

She was getting me rolling with her attitude and words and my cock was listening. When I entered her asshole, I couldn't believe how accommodating that part of her was, just the right warmth, just the right tightness, the type of woman you just know was built for anal sex. But this wonderful slut was still taunting me, and it was driving me crazy.

"Oh yeah, that feels so good, but you know how to fuck me and make me explode, so get at it."

I was slowly going tip to balls in her and enjoying the slow methodical assault I was delivering but she wanted something more.

"Come on my love, shove it in me like I know you can. I am not some little schoolgirl, ram your cock in my over and over, you know I cam take it and that I love it." Yeah, make me cum like a fountain, you can do it."

How can any man resist a woman who wants to be reamed like that. I had her naked against the car and she kept asking for more.

"Yeah baby, fuck me hard, fuck me fast, just fuck me like you mean it. That's it, speed it up and ram that cock in my ass, oh it feels so good give it to me honey. Oh God almighty fuck, I'm getting close, keep going baby and fuck that ass.

With all this taunting there was no way I was going to hold back as I felt my own orgasm building. Then as I was almost there, she screamed out to me.

"Fuck me oh yes fuck my ass baby. Oh God fuck me I'm going to cum, here I go baby I'm Cummmmimg!"

Along with her I shot my cum deep up her ass and her anal muscles were grabbing my cock and jerking me inside her. We both collapsed on the hood with me still inside her, panting.

"Oh yeah Baby, that's what I needed. You did me just how I wanted. We need to do this more often don't you think?"

When I pulled out a glob of cum dripped from her ass onto the front bumper of the car. She had that looked of being well fucked and I was trying to regain my composure. I zipped up and went to get her dress and when I offered it to her she just said, "Fuck It" and got back in the car naked.

As I started to drive away, Airy bent over, fished my cock out and started sucking me clean. Now if you're going to have a problem, mine is about the best you can have. A repetitive situation where a beautiful naked woman keeps sucking you cock as your trying to drive your car, it's about the best problem a man can have.

She was enjoying cleaning me up when her phone made the sound telling her she had a text, she looked at it and told me it was Mark. I pulled over, called my security people to make sure they were ready to record the call, and had her call him.

"Hello, this is Airy. We can't keep doing this, he's starting to act suspicious. I think he knows something is going in."

"Shut up you fucking whore, you'll do what I tell you to do."

"But he'll find out, and I can't do this anymore."

"He is so wrapped up in work I could fuck you in the office next door and he wouldn't notice."

"NO Mark, I can't go on like this anymore. This has to stop, and it has to stop now."

"Nothing is going to stop slut. How about I start sending hubby videos of you with all those other Men, sucking and fucking and begging for them to take your ass?"

"That only happened because you blackmailed and drugged me. I could explain that to him."

"You really think he is going to believe a whore like you? Face it cunt, if you say anything he divoces you and leaves you broke. Now I want you over at the Morgan this weekend."

"OK Mark, you win but not the Morgan, he mentioned something about his brother staying there. Ill get a room at the Cartwright and text you the room number."

"Let me know when you'll be there."

"Saturday, He'll be with his brother and not back until late Saturday night."

"Saturday it is, and don't you try to say anything you worthless slut or I'll make sure you're ruined. Just be ready to fuck baby."

Airy hung up the phone and her playful mood had left her cold, she didn't want to talk but I kept reassuring her she did great and that she would have back-up Saturday. She started to soften a little bit, but you could see she was worried.

"Come on Airy dear, talk to me and tell me what's going through your head."

"It's just that you and I have finally found each other again and have been doing so wonderful lately, and now it's all going to be ruined Saturday. It will never be the same as it is now."

"No, it won't be the same, it will be better than it is now."

"How do you figure it will be better with what I'm going to have to do?"

"This will put a solid close to your past with Mark. He will be removed from your life forever. It won't be hanging over your head and it won't be living in the back of your mind. You're going to finally be free of all this, and I will love you more for it."

"I sure hope you're right. What if the drugs screw up my thinking again, then what do we do?"

"I told you, I am going to have medical professionals there to insure you're taken care of, and they won't leave you until they are satisfied that your OK."

"Can we just go home now, I don't much feel like being out anymore?"

I started to drive home, and she reached for her dress and put it on, covering herself as much as she could with it. This weekend wasn't going to be easy on anyone involved but it had to happen to break these chains that held Airy. I hated to see the happiness we've enjoyed leave her eye and it almost brought me to tears, but I realized in that moment just how much she loved me.

When we arrived home, she went right upstairs to lay in bed, and I followed about ten minutes later. There she lay in a full-length ratty nightgown crying in her pillow, and I just laid beside her holding her body and stroking her hair. This was going to be more than difficult on her, it could be devastating to her psyche. Trying my best to help her calm down and put things out of her mind, I brought her a drink and a sleeping pill and told her to take the pill and drink the drink.

"Here you go Airy, drink this and you'll feel better. How can I help you, what can I do to ease your mind?"

"I don't know if you can ease my mind, and I don't think I can either. I know what must be done to break this off with Mark, and I'm still willing to do that, but the thought of going back from what we have now to what he makes of me just chills me to the bone."

She drank her drink and within twenty minutes started to calm down and relax some. Then she sat up on the bed and started recounting how it all started.

"Only if I had enough strength and common sense that first night at the party, none of this would have happened and we wouldn't be in this situation now. I am so sorry for what I've done, I wasted our marriage to become a slut and whore to strange men. Maybe that's all I am deep inside?"

"Don't say that Airy, you're much more to me than anything you did or didn't do in the past. I am in love with you and always have been, and this Saturday is not going to change that. I want you, all of you, and that means the good with the bad, not just the bright spots."

She quickly stood, ripped off her nightgown, laid down on the bed with her legs spread and knees at her shoulders, holding them there with her arms.

"There is no good in me, this is all there is, a bunch of holes for Men to put their cocks in and fill with cum. So go ahead and use all of them, and when you're done, take me to a truck stop somewhere and let every trucker do the same to me. Then you'll finally see that's all that I am, just a worthless whore."

"I'm not going to do any such thing and you are much more than what Mark made you think you are. You are my wife, and that comes with certain perks, love, respect, and care, especially at times like this. And get this straight: You don't have to please a room full of Men you don't know anymore, as long as you keep your promise to please me, that is all you have to do."

She just curled up in a ball crying and I held her until she drifted off to sleep. After witnessing that, I wanted to hurt Mark even more, and I thought of a way that I could incorporate into my existing plan. The hate boiling up inside of me was overpowering and it was everything I could do to control it.

After she was asleep, I went downstairs, got my laptop and phone, and called my CFO John.

"John, I have one more financial move I want to execute if you have the time."

"Sure, what do you want to do?"

"Find out everything you can about Deborah and her individual worth, and check in Feinsberg's also. I want to know what resources they have beyond Mark."

"I can do that. Do you want to share your thinking with me?"

I'm not 100% sure of my thinking yet, but I'll let you know when I figure it out."

"Sure thing, I'll email you a spread sheet with all the information."

"Thanks, Ill call later, Bye for now."

I was thinking that Deborah's father wasn't poor to say the least, and I didn't want her bailing Mark out after I was through, I wanted him to suffer long term in Poverty. I had to make sure I had all the bases covered so when he scrambled to hold his life together, he would hit a brick wall at every turn. Then the phone rang, it was my CFO John.

"What did you find out about Deborah's financial situation?"

"I sent you a spread sheet, but the whole of it is everything Deborah's father left her, was in stocks and bonds, and they are all held as collateral against loans Mark has."

"Any chance I can buy out those loans?"

"I'm ahead of you and it's already underway, and you will own them by the close of business."

"And what about Fienberg? Does he have assets to rely upon?"

"He is as poor as a pauper. He lives at the outside limit of his income, and he and his wife are without any substantial savings or investments."

"That's curious, I never heard him speak of his wife, I don't even know her name."

"Her name is Barbara. She's twelve years younger than he is, she was quite the athlete back in college, and has taken pretty good care of herself, unlike her husband."

"That's good to know. When I take him down, he won't be able to do anything to save the life he knows, and probably will lose the wife also."

"She had parent up in the New England area, but they're not wealthy by any account. She had to get a scholarship to attend college."

"Well, when it's all over, She can at least go back to her parents to start over."

"One more thing, on Monday morning I want you to call an emergency meeting the meeting of the board for ten O'Clock in the morning. Tell them nothing about the content of the meeting, but as CFO you can call that meeting and they must show up."

"That won't be a problem. I would like to get to the bottom of this and out an end to this madness. It's time and you're the man to right the ship."

"Thanks again, I'll see you first thing Monday morning."

Now to get ready for Saturday and bring down the whole stinking Bunch of them.

  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
iameaseliameaselalmost 2 years ago

SearchingGayDom really does have that stubborn streak and sticks to his guns no matter how much further he digs that gutter this shit comes from.

Its great that someone so closeted can be so proud of this. I feel the same when I push out a growler too, but I flush it, I dont put it on a website.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And the garbage continues. 1* Tags said it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please stop. This has been simply awful and it's not getting any better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love a good blackmail story and this a good story

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

What the Hell - Dig Your Grave Deeper The bastard is burned as is his little hussy.in Loving Wives
Being Special She tried so hard, would she still be special after he knew?in Loving Wives
BBC Birthday Surprise Petite white, wife wants a BIG, BLACK COCK.in Loving Wives
Delilah Danny's wife writes hot wife stories. Were they true?in Loving Wives
We Need to Talk Pt. 01 A wife discovers you need to be careful what you wish for.in Loving Wives
More Stories