Wife Who loves Strangers Pt. 09

Story Info
Airy and I start to ruin Mark, and take everything he owns.
3k words
3.95
4.6k
7
8

Part 9 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a wife and a husband fifteen years her senior. Sex and thrills were not their problem, but his wife's inability to behave with strangers was. She always wanted to let loose and let strangers take her, but she was afraid. She also confided in her husband that she wanted to be used and abused and taken, so he decided to make that happen without her knowledge.

Wife Who Loves Strangers

Part Nine

Airy and I start to ruin Marks life, and take everything he owns

I'm sitting in my family room with Airy naked, my CFO, and laptop, and that is all I need to get started.

"If I give you my account number, can you buy all of his stock for me right now?"

"Yes, I can do that easily. Do you want it hidden the way you hid the other purchases?"

"No, I want him to seem that it was me, and I want the rest of the board to see it also."

"OK, you're the boss. Just tell me what account to charge it to."

"When will he see this"

"I'm sure he understood how risky it was to leave his stock just hanging there like that, and every time he checks in it, he would raise another red flag. That's how I found out about it. So he's probably laying low and not leaving electronic bread crumbs."

I gave him my account number to complete the sale and transfer of the stock. When it was done, he said he had some questions to ask, if we didn't mind explaining things further. I told him to ask away.

"The Men Mark shared Airy with are not known for tight lips, they've been bragging about our corporate slut, but they don't know who she is. But the stories certainly got around. Some of the board members are unhappy with that reputation and are asking difficult questions. How do you plan to handle this, and what happens if they discover Airy is that woman?"

Airy stood up fully naked and walked over to him, giving him a perfect view of every part of herself.

"I was blackmailed, drugged, used for sex, had my body abused, and used as a means for financial investment in your corporation. I will go to that board, strip, and show them the video's their fellow board member made of me while using me as your corporate whore. What do you think they will think about that?"

"I think they would be worried about a massive lawsuit, that's what I think."

"Well, that would hurt my husband, and I won't do that."

"That's very honorable, but they don't know that, and I'd keep that to myself for now. And may I ask why you're sitting here naked with me in the house?"

"Yes, I have no problem explaining that to you. Even though Mark blackmailed me, drugged me, used, and abused my body, pimped me out to his friends, and made me into a common whore, I did what he told me and that was a betrayal of my husband. It doesn't matter if I was threatened or under duress, I betrayed him by giving in and being a whore instead of coming to him. So now I pledged to him that I will be his whore, at home, in public, and anywhere he wishes me to be. I will be naked and available to him anywhere and anytime. If he wanted me dressed, he would have told me before I came downstairs. As it turned out, I didn't know you were here, so I just came down naked. But I'm not going to run and hide like a schoolgirl just because you're sitting here. Do you understand that?"

"Yes, I do understand that. And I also find it commendable that you are so determined to show him you're willing to do whatever it takes to get past that episode in your lives."

"Sir, is there anything else you would like me to do for you?"

"What I need next doesn't fall under your job description although it falls in your wheelhouse, and I can't order you to do it."

"May I ask, is it legal?"

"Yes, it's 100% legal, it's just not your job."

"As long as it is legal, you wouldn't need to order me to do it, all you would need to do is ask Sir."

"Alright then, I know Mark has enormous debt and two mortgages on the house. I would love to buy out those loans. But you can't work on this from the office, or use corporate resources, is that clear?"

"Yes sir, I will handle it on my own time. You know we have a morale's clause in Mark's contract?"

"Yes, I plan on using that later. For now, it's his financial situation I'm going after."

"Then have a good evening and keep me posted on everything and keep me posted."

After he left, Airy cuddled up to me and told me I needed to unwind, and she had an idea. I asked what she had in mind, and she told me to just follow her instructions. I agreed to follow her lead to see where it was going.

"Go upstairs and out in a pair of shorts and a tee, then meet me in the car."

I didn't know what she had planned but I sure wanted to find out. It was an hour before sunset, and we had time to have some fun, so I got into the shorts and tee in and went out to the car. She was sitting in the driver's seat naked and in heels. I got into the other side of the car and waited to see what was going to happen. She started the car and drove down the main street with everyone looking at her, and all she was wearing was a smile.

"Do you like it when every man in town is looking at me? All those Men thinking what they would do to my body if I were here alone? All the nasty perverted things they are thinking about your wife. What are you going to do about that?"

"What can I do about it, I can't stop people from thinking perverted thoughts about your naked body? What would you have me do?"

She pulled over in the town park and shut off the car. She spread her legs, rubbed her hand between her legs, and answered me.

"You can either sit there and watch me masturbate just like all these guys who are watching me now, or you can pull me out of this car, throw me over that picnic table and fuck me raw. Which one would you enjoy more?"

I calmly got out of the car and walked around to her side, opened the door, and gave her my hand to help her stand up. As soon as she was standing between the door and the car, I spun her around, forced her over the open car door and entered her without mercy. I fucked her hard and ruthlessly and kept pounding her cunt with my cock. I could plainly hear her yipes and other painful grunts, but it didn't matter at that point, I just wanted to fuck, and fuck hard. She just held on to the door, her tits hanging over it, bouncing up and down, and her ass getting smacked by my hand. When I let loose, I spurted strand after strand of cum into her well fucked pussy. After I went soft and pulled out, Airy squatted down, ass on her heels and knees spread wide, and sucked my cock clean and then some. When she was done, she stood and looked down at the puddle of cum that ran out of her.

"WOW, you really needed that, didn't you big boy?"

"I guess I did, now what?"

"Let's pick up some food and head back to the house. You drive, I'm all messy and going to try to clean up with some napkins."

The Young men at the drive-through had a good time waiting on us, really staring at her, and she loved every second of it. She really knew what I needed at that moment and teased me into getting it. What a wife she could be if we solve some problems. We ate, had a few drinks, and listened to some music with her laying against my chest on the sofa, and it was a very nice evening for both of us. We went up to bed and she rode me like a barrel racer and kept going until I came twice then to sleep, or so I thought. She woke me three times during the night by sucking on my cock, a real nice way to spend a night, not so much for getting sleep.

The next day I sat down with Airy and talked out what we're going to do about Mark wanting her to show up for another whore session. I told her to arrange it at a different hotel of my choosing, plus a time and day of my choosing. She was to fight his advances, try to tell him it was over, even if he raped and drugged her, and I would record the entire thing. I would make arrangements for a room at the Cartwright Hotel for the next five days and have it wired for full video in each part of the suite.

"I just have one question and concern about your plan my dear. If he drugs me again, I'll end up out there fucking any man I can find for hours afterwards. I can't control myself when he used that cocaine on me and inside of me. He'll make sure I am high as hell to make me docile, then he and his friends will abuse me, then send me out on the streets searching for strange cock. Is that what you want to see me do! I mean after we have made such a good start here, I don't want to ruin the progress we have enjoyed."

"I thought about that, and I think I have a solution for that part. I'll have people waiting to take you, and sedate you, and care for you afterwards. You will be sedated until the effects of his drugs wear off, and I'll be right there when you come out of it. My only worry is that will control your body, but it can't control your thoughts. When you're that high there is no telling how far backwards your thinking will go. So far, you've been incredible devoting yourself to me and what I want of you, and this whole idea of letting Mark drug you again worries me greatly."

"Part of what's been happening between us is my love for you, some is guilt over things I have done, some is wanting to live the life we talked about and agreed upon. But a big part of this is you're not only getting your revenge, but you're getting me my vengeance for what he did to me. You're standing up for me when you could have divorced me and thrown me to the wolves. That made me feel like a person again, like I had the right to decide what happens with my body, and not just a piece of fuck meat. You made me feel like I was important, and I haven't felt that way for a long time. That a great feeling and means the world to me. I will do whatever you ask of me and whatever I must do to bring this motherfucker to his knees."

"Alright, when he calls again you tell him I am getting suspicious and said something about putting a client up at the Morgan, so you secured a room at the Cartwright. Then you argue with him about doing this at all, you'll tell him you want to end this, and keep it up until he threatens you again then capitulate, I'll have it all recorded. I'll also have some security in the next adjoining room if things get out of hand."

"Honey don't have them jump in; I can take one more beating if it means taking him down?"

"I can't take knowing your getting physically abused and beaten and not do anything to stop it."

"Then don't be there, this is something we have to do, right?".

"Yes, for the legal charges I need this on video, and not just the ones he made. I need it

Happening after you tell him no and he threatens and blackmails you. Then all the pieces will be in place except for Deborah."

"Deborah, what did Marks wife do?"

"Airy, a man like him that does these things hasn't only done it once. As a matter of fact, I've found other women he used the exact same way, and they want their chance at him. But how does an abuser of women get away with abusing women with impunity without his wife knowing? She either knew about what he was doing and did nothing to warn anyone, or she was in on it, allowing him or even helping him. Either way, she was complicit in this, the only question is how complicit."

"If she is in as deep as I believe she is, I will turn her into what Mark was turning you into, and I'll do it right in front of him. All these people are going to pay with their fortunes, their reputations, and their pride. No one involved comes out clean from this, They will all be broken for the rest of their days, I'm taking no prisoner's with this Airy."

"If she was involved, that means she probably wasn't drunk that first night Mark attacked me, and she just let it happen."

"They probably watched the recording afterwards and got all hot and horny together."

"When you take her down, can I be there to watch?"

"You're going have a front row seat for every bit of this. This is about them not only taking you from me but taking your free choice from you. Now I must go out this morning, and I'm ambit concerned this is making you horny talking about all of this."

"Why are you worried about that my darling?"

"The pussy juice running down your inner thigh is a big give-a-way."

"Oh Fuck, I didn't even realize that. Are you worried I'll go out and search for cock?"

"It did cross my mind."

"Then take me with you, I'll wear whatever you want or go nude if you choose."

"Very well, there is a light blue summer dress that zips up the back in my closet. Put it on but tuck the straps inside so it looks strapless and pick a set of heels to go with it."

"Should I wear panties?"

"You never wear anything other than what I tell you to wear, you don't add to it or subtract from it. Do you understand?"

"Absolutely, let me go do my hair and makeup then I'll be with you."

She gave me a kiss and skipped up the stairs like a happy little girl, a little girl who really knows how to suck cock and fuck that is. Anyhow, I got ready and decided we could have a little fun if we took the convertible again, and who doesn't like having fun.

Airy came down the stair swaying her hips back and forth, ding that thing women do when they want you to look at them. She looked fantastic in that dress, it without the straps in her shoulders it just had two triangles covering her breasts, and the skirt portion was about three inches below her crotch, which worked well for me to see up it as she walked down the stairs. I could tell she felt sexy in it and she liked that feeling, even though she never balked about being naked for me, this was something she could wear to tease.

"Are you ready to go Sweetie?"

"Yes, I am my dear, we're taking the convertible today so maybe we can have fun if we have time."

Lifting her dress and showing me her pussy; "There always time for fun my dear."

As we were getting into the car, I stopped her just after she hopped in. I wanted to make another rule to keep her clothes clean and spotless.

"Step back out for a moment and lift your dress to your waist. This is how I want you to take a seat from now in. If you should start to get excited like you did this morning, I don't want you sitting in your dress. Out your bare ass on the seat then let the skirt fall onto your lap."

"That's how you want me to get into cars now?"

"That's how I want you to sit no matter where we are, do it each and every time you sit."

She did as I asked and it was amazing for me, her skirt must cover her pussy but not by a lot. As we drove off the breeze blew the front of the skirt up fully displaying her lower regions for me, and she made no attempt to cover herself. We drove to a surveillance shop I deal with from time to time and I bought the hidden cameras and recording equipment I would need. Then off to the cartwright hotel where I rented two adjoining rooms for five days and got two keys for each. After we were in the room, I hid the cameras and set up the equipment and monitors in the room next door. We were all set, now all we needed to do was wait for Marks call.

I was thinking about making our own video the way Airy looked, but decided to concentrate on the things at hand, as there would be plenty of time to fuck later. For now, the trap was set and all we had to domis wait for that demented fucking mouse to come and take the cheese.