Wife, Workmate, Whore

Story Info
Getting to meet a colleague in the flesh.
5.5k words
4.19
26.9k
28
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toupoutsou
toupoutsou
116 Followers

The meeting room was comfortable, but desperately in need of modernisation. It reminded me of the office style popular over three decades ago, when I first started my career. Our client is raking in billions but can't pay a contractor to refurbish their bloody office, I thought.

"And it all leads to this very moment, which is the start of many great things!"

The tall, white haired man in the pricey suit signs the contract, then pushes it my way.

"Jason, will you do the honours?"

And I did, signing a multimillion contract on behalf of my corporation, ensuring massive profits and a chunky bonus for myself. Almost a year of prep work, bids and late nights finally paying off. It's such a big deal that I flew first thing in the morning just to sign this piece of paper. I could simply click on a box online, but nothing can replace the interpersonal factor, I always say. Plus an evening in a lush hotel vs sleeping with my frigid bitch of a wife is an easy choice to make. I considered throwing an escort in the mix, as my balls were due for emptying.

After all handshakes and toasts were done and dusted, I gathered my team and left. Petrov, my PA, dragged all the way from headquarters with me, and Greta, the local office tech specialist. It would be near impossible to seal the deal without her due diligence and bid writeup, so she deserved to attend the proceedings. We spent months having video calls, it's damn good to finally meet in person.

There are some things you can only find out when you meet someone in the flesh. Petrov for example, was as reliable as reinforced concrete, with razor sharp intelligence. He was also a wet towel when it came to having fun; instead of seizing the day and following his boss in a night of fun, he was rushing back to the airport so he wouldn't miss his mother in law's choir premiere. But he got the job done and that's what really mattered

Then came Greta, telling me that I'm way taller than she thought. She was about 5'7 and still not reaching above my shoulders. It was a revelation, she said. The biggest revelation though was her ass, a big round peach that had no business being that fine. I estimated she had a lovely pair of c cups, but they looked small in comparison to her hips. That's what you got when you only met people while sitting behind a screen.

Anyway, Petrov vanished in minutes, jumping in a taxi and shooting for the airport. I was left to wait for a taxi with Greta. I could think of worse people to be stuck with. We built a very good relationship over the last year. There even was a hint of flirting between the two of us, but nothing inappropriate or unprofessional.

"So, Greta, any celebratory plans in place?"

"Oh, I'm meeting Mike for a date night. No reservations in place but we are definitely hitting up a cocktail bar I like. Need to drop by the office first though, to refresh a bit and leave my stuff. What about you? Will you be exploring our fine town?"

Mike was her husband. We'd mention our partners or kids now and then, during calls. I knew for example that Greta was married to Mike for about 3 years now, that she was 30 years old and that she loved cocktails and netball (and I now had the urge to see her peach in netball shorts, I wonder why). My team knew of Marcello and Theo, my teenage sons and Martha, the striga passing as my wife and my passion for crossfit and cycling. I don't brag for no good reason, but I've been in excellent shape for a man in his 50s.

But enough with sports and recreations. My mind worked fast and offered for Greta and Mike to join me at the hotel's bar and restaurant. Corporate would be paying for the executive suite at The Ulster. Spenny, but I was making them millions, they could afford me a decent room now and then.

"I heard the food, views and most importantly their cocktails are the best in town."

"You know, I've lived here all my life and never been at 'The Ulster'. It's above my pay grade, haha" Damn, she had such a cute smile.

"The company owes you for all your hard work, it's on my tab. And I'm sure the suite will be better for freshening up and storing your laptop than the office. What do you say?"

"I say it's a date! I'll text Mike to come find us at the bar."

Soon after we found ourselves at my suite. It was quite nice, the lounge fitted with ground to ceiling windows, the night cityscape at our feet. The bedroom was equipped with a queen sized bed, luxuriously outfitted. And finally the bathroom, full of marble surfaces, the biggest power shower enclosure I've ever seen and a palatial brass bathtub.

Greta was impressed by the opulence. Everything, from the leather sofas to the branded toiletries looked and felt expensive. She tossed her jacket on the sofa and excused herself to go and get ready.

In the meantime, I gave a quick call to my wife to let her know I was having dinner then hit the sack. I knackered, I said. And yes, tell the boys I love them. No, I wouldn't be late coming back the next day. I always wondered how many times I'd divorce her by now, if it wasn't for her family's wealth and connections. If only she could get in a car crash...

"Just need my jacket and I'm ready, boss!"

I was interrupted by a radiant Greta, a woman transformed. Her long blonde hair was no longer loose, but wrapped in an elegant knot. Her makeup touched up a note and made her green eyes shine like emeralds. Better yet, she had lost her loose shirt, keeping only a lacy bra that was shading rather than covering her perky breasts. She had the tastiest dark nipples.

"Silly me, forgot to take this with me!"

Was it really an accident, or was she toying with me? Greta wasn't in a hurry buttoning herself up, her outfit now complete. She kept the matching tight trousers, which I had no complaints about. Her flats were replaced by stylish high heels. I approved of what I saw.

She gave me a little spin and struck a pose.

"What do you think? Ready to go!"

"I think you look amazing. Couldn't ask for a more beautiful date partner."

"You aren't bad on the eyes either."

"You are just pitying an old man. I could be your dad, you know "

"Haha, don't be silly. I'm going on a date with two henge men, I'm the luckiest woman in the town."

I offered my hand and she accepted it.

The heels gave more spring to her walking, resulting in her ass moving ever so more seductively. I wanted her badly.

The bar's style walked a fine line between being grandiose and gaudy. The cocktails were smashing, according to Greta, having a single malt myself. She was on her second drink now, getting chatty and flirty with me, while messaging her husband in between.

By the time Mike arrived his wife jad burned through three of the bar's specials of the day, a concoction fit for a pirate. She was laughing at my jokes and even touching me casually, leaning towards me and resting her hands on me.

Mike had a darker complexion than Greta, fit but a tad shorter than his wife on heels. He had a good eye for suits and women though, so I gave him that. And he turned out to be a decent person too. I was still envious of his wife though.

We got some dinner, during which Greta consumed the majority of a bottle of wine. She was becoming more chummy and bubbly as the night progressed. The random touching increased, so did glances by her full of flirt and suggestion. At least I interpreted them as such.

Not wanting to part ways yet, I suggested we take the party to my quarters. Soon Greta had both men embraced and trotting towards the suite. Room service followed soon with two more bottles of red. I was always known to be a gracious host.

We were chilling in the lounge, looking at the city lights below. I needed a break and excused myself to the bathroom. My cock felt semi hard in my hand as I got in position to piss. Checking my bag of toiletries, I find the packet of dick pills and take a couple. There was a premonition that I was getting laid that night and I was going to be ready for it.

Back to the lounge and the couple was making out on the sofa, breaking off reluctantly.

"Were we offending you?" asked Mike

"Not at all. Please, don't stop for me, I'd hate to stop a loving couple."

"I didn't think you'd be a peeping tom, Jason," Greta said with a mischievous smile.

"it's impossible to avert my eyes from your beauty, my dear."

"Hmm wine and compliments, are you trying to win my heart?"

"Is it working?"

"No, my heart belongs to my husband."

Mike then pulled her close, Greta kissing him passionately. Between kisses she looks at me and said:

"There are other things to win."

They kept touching and kissing each other for a bit longer. I settled on an armchair, leaving the large sofa to them. Whispering, moaning, the sound of bodies shifting on leather and my hot coworker being sexed up got my cock stirring.

"We wanted to have someone watch us... but we couldn't decide who and when. This feels right, as long as you are OK with it, too."

So that's what it was all about.

"It would be my pleasure to host you. I am privileged to be chosen."

Greta then walked up to me and planted a little kiss on my cheek.

"I knew you were the right one."

We watched her walk away, presumably to the bathroom, ass parade.

"Mike, this is quite the plot twist, what's going on?"

'Listen, I wasted too... We wanted to try sex with an audience, but it never worked out. Greta is in a good mood and she really likes you. Well, I want to strike while the iron is hot.``

"And what is my role in this? What are the limits?"

"Are you happy to watch us? Don't know where this could go, but it's happening."

"Mike my boy, it will be my pleasure to accommodate you, just say what you want and it will be done."

"What are you two conspiring about?"

Greta was back, eyeing us like a big cat.

"We were just talking about how you need to top up the wine glasses."

With fresh drinks in hand, we assumed our positions. I noticed Greta was not going easy on the alcohol, whereas Mike was pacing himself. Maybe she was relying on liquid courage. It looked like it was working.

Soon her jacket was on the floor. Dark erect nipples adorned her shapely breasts under the flimsy lace. She stood up, back turned at me, then slowly peeled her trousers off. The girl wanted to put on a show. Was the eye candy my win? Or could there be more?

That ass was a massive win in every way. She fixed her heels back on, then ran her hands from her ankles to her butt, giving it a smack, then to her breasts. She giggled as she undid the hook, then looked at me and tossed the bra on my lap.

I quietly brought it to my face, savouring the smell. His trousers were off and Greta was getting busy sucking his cock, bent over between his legs. He moaned and praised her skills, getting her more fired up.

"Could you help my wife with that thong?"

I got across to them, elated that I was getting to do more than just watching. Greta was busy slobbering over her husband's cock, held in place by Mike. It sounded wet and filling, her mouthwork voracious.

"You are one hell of a sexy woman."

Greta responded by giving me a little ass wiggle. My hands found their way on her legs, caressing the pale skin up and down, from hamstrings to the fleshy cheeks. There were goose bumps which I found cute. I groped and felt up each ass cheek, kneed and squeezed, and spread them. Finally I pulled her thong all the way down and helped her out of it.

Her pussy lips faced outward, wet and smelling of sex.

"I can't resist, I need to taste you" I said and spread her ass, forcing her pussy to open up. I pressed forward and my tongue worked its way around her folds, licking and biting like a feral dog. Greta squirmed, especially when I started eating her warm asshole, but did not stop me. When I pulled away, her bottom was a sloppy mess from her juices and my saliva.

"She's ready for you, Mike." I said and pushed Greta to straddle his lap.

He was a real sport for not getting mad at me. I think he might even enjoy touching his wife, maybe as much as I did.

She took his decently sized erection all the way in one smooth motion and started riding him. I was mesmerised by the way she threw her ass around, how she fed her titties to his hungry mouth. Greta looked at me, eyes full of last, then moaned and fucked him harder.

I sat next to them on the sofa and undid my pants. Mike was busy sucking on her tits but Greta was observing me. And I wanted her to, I had something I wanted her to see. My cock sprang free and her eyes widened. Back at college, the boys used to call me "pint sized" Jason. It wasn't about my height and Greta could see what the real reason was.

"Oh fuck baby..." she moaned. It was directed at me and I felt a surge of pride, knowing I was much bigger than her husband. Her eyes couldn't leave my member, stone hard and angry looking.

I stood half naked behind her, my heavy erection resting on her back. She reached behind her and gripped me, sizing me up.

"Fuck you are, it's so OHH!"

Mike probably bit her too hard but they kept fucking harder, the sex crazed woman crying and moaning in lust. She was holding me firmly, working my uncut cock while embracing her panting husband.

I rubbed her shoulders, kissed her neck, whispered in her ear how I wanted to fuck her hard and fast, make her scream with my thick cock.

"Yes, yes daddy, I want it hard!"

This sent Mike into a thrusting frenzy, ravishing his wife. He let us know he was cuming. It must have been intense. There were the signs I knew very well; the clenching, the guttural growling, fingers digging into her lush flesh and keeping her in place for breeding. It was as effective as those dick pills I took earlier.

Greta kept hold of me while kissing her husband. While telling him how amazing and wild this was, how hot her man was. Then she went for it.

"Darling? I... want to... fuck with him... I'm so horny Mike..."

"Babe, I don't know, are you sure?"

"You always wanted to watch me, you said so... Don't you want me to be your slut? Put on a show for my husband?"

"Fuck, that would be hot."

"Tell me baby, I won't if you don't want me to, but we can realise our fantasy right now... Get hard watching your slut and give me more of your big cock!"

Her voice was full of lust and desperation, causing me to leak precum on her sweaty back.

"You are right babe, let's live out our fantasy."

"Fuck baby, I love you so much... Hold me, just like that, spread me..." she said while lifting her hips and dropping his limp dick. Mike obeyed and spread her cheeks for me.

She guided me to her entrance. I pushed a bit to confirm I was in place. Her pussy felt sleek, welcoming.

"I wanted to fuck you the minute I laid eyes on you, sexy little slut."

Greta embraced her husband, kissed him.

"He's pushing inside me baby, oh fuck, fuck fuck, he's stretching me so good umff."

I didn't stop pushing until I hit the dead end of her used cunt. Then I started thrusting with intent, showing her what my piece was capable of. She let brief sharp cries, a sound familiar to me and I bet novel to her husband. You've never been fucked like this did you, fucking tease, you going to see what real fucking feels like, I thought to myself.

It was a relatively quick affair. The excitement from watching her, not cuming in a week, her tightness and that I was fucking this hot piece of ass on top of her husband, it was sensory overload. I could feel every little bump pressed against my girth.

Greta's cries were in sync with each stabbing thrust. Each one pudding her against her loving husband. She was describing to him how it felt getting fucked by me. I don't know if he was turned on or crushed by her reaction to my bigger manhood. We was holding her tight though and muttered filth and encouragement to her.

Then the floodgates opened and I felt like I shot my soul through my cock:

"Argh, I can't stop, take my spank in your married pussy!"

"Yes, Yes, Yes! There's so much cum baby, fuck he's cuming so much!"

I withdraw my still erect cock, her stretched pussy dripping cum om her husband. They were locked in yet another kiss bit I knew where her mind was. The first impression had definitely left its mark.

She got up on unsteady legs, punch drunk and I caught her, spun her around and planted my mouth on hers. Her tongue fought mind and we held each other like lovers. She had a drunk smile on her face that widened when she saw how hard I was. In contrast, Mike was still a limp mess on the sofa.

"Go freshen up, I've only just started with you."

Mike looked thoughtful. I guess it was to be expected, after what had just happened. Going from showing off to having your wife fucked while you hold her down did that to a man.

"Are you ok? This can stop at any time, just say so."

"It's just, you know, I actually fantasized of sharing her and it happened out of nowhere. We talked about and wanted the right time and place, just taking it all in, you know?"

"Well, your wife is irresistible. To be clear with you, i want to fuck her again. Are you ok with that?"

He looked at me, thinking of an answer. His eyes measured me up, probably picturing it all.

"Yea, I'm getting hard again thinking of it. I also want to fuck her together. She always had a threesome fantasy."

"Good, everyone should be happy."

I didn't really care if he was happy or not. But I knew me and Greta had lots of potential together, it would be a shame to cut it short. Keeping him horny would keep the girl horny and possibly lead to more fun for myself.

"Mike, mind if I have a quick minute with her? Please do order some more drinks and food for everyone. I'll see you at the bedroom."

It wasn't much of a request, I expected him to do so.

I tried the bathroom door without knocking. It was open, so I got in and locked it behind me. Greta was sitting on the toilet, startled at the intrusion. but too drunk to react fast.

"Relax, it's just me."

"What are you doing here? I'm using the toilet!"

"Don't let me stop you. What are you going for, number 1 or 2?"

"Jason! Don't be rude!"

"I'm only checking if you are ok. I missed you. I want you." I said, standing in front of her, my erection pointing at her face like a giant meaty finger.

She raised her hand and felt its length, gently pulling the foreskin back and forth.

"You stretched me so much with your big cock baby, I've been farting cum and air, it's embarrassing."

"Nothing to be embarrassed about. You will get used to it."

"Mmm, I don't think I can, it's so big."

I gently grabbed her knot and pulled her forward. She knew what to do and started licking the tip, exploring me with her tongue.

"This won't be the last time. We both want more, don't we Greta?"

"Mmm, I can't have enough. What about my husband?"

"He loves you and is turned on by his sexy wife being naughty, doesn't he?"

"Mhm", her mouth closing on me, sucking on my precum.

"But I got something he can't give you, something you need."

She keeped on sucking and moaned in agreement, fingers working my balls.

"You will be my little whore, do what I tell you and I'll give you what you need."

"Oh God, this is so naughty!" she said and returned to my cock, her throat closing around me.

"You will keep your hubby happy, and you will be a good whore for your boss. Tell me you will do whatever I want."

Her beautiful eyes looked at me from down low. For a moment she had the look of an innocent girl. Then that coy smile, as she slowly pulled away from me.

"I'll be your whore. Tell me what you want boss..."

I am starting to love this tasty whore. There couldn't be any more contrast between Greta the professional and Greta the whore. From measured and conservative to all out slut and cocktease. Mike was truly a lucky bastard.

toupoutsou
toupoutsou
116 Followers
12