Wife, Workmate, Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go to your husband and kiss him, tell him how you want more. Get him hard and crazy."

We kissed again and with my cock still in hand, she lead me to the bedroom.

Mike did a good job with the room services, sourced us with nibbles, coffee and more wine. He looked a tad jealous seeing his precious wife walking in and holding her boss by the cock, but he mellowed when she pushed him on the bed and started sucking his semi.

I helped myself to some coffee and poured a glass of bubbly for Greta. She accepted it and drunk it in one go, before going back down on him. I straddled one of her thick and while sucking, she moved her other leg to open herself up to me. Her ass felt so soft in my hand, its meaty weight comforting. Coffee, dick pills and a hot slut -- my erection could be classified as a deadly weapon.

"Baby, that was so hot, thanks for letting me have so much fun tonight.'

"It's ok, we talked about it, I'm having fun too. You make feel so good."

She was giving him an incredibly sloppy blowjob while she sneaked a finger up his ass. He moaned and lifted his hips, giving her space to sink her finger deep. I took a mental note and added that to my 'to do while fucking Greta in the futre' list.

"How does this feel baby?" She asked.

"It feels amazing, just curl your finger a bit, massage me, fuck it's so good."

Happy with herself, she resumed sucking him, taking a moment in between to talk.

"I'm so horny tonight Mike, I can't believe we are doing this "

"Yea baby, it's so hot, our fantasy coming true."

"Baby, I want more. Do you want to share your wife again? Do you want to watch me again?"

"I... is that what you want?"

"You are getting so hard in my mouth, fuck baby, so hard. I need you to fuck me again. I want to get both of you inside me."

Mike was given no quarters. She was firing him up mentally and physically, he was unable to break free.

Enough time was spent talking, so I gripped her hips and shove hard.

"Ahh, he's so deep Mike, he's going to fuck me again, fuck that's deep!"

Greta kept her finger inside Mike's ass, working both his hard cock and prostate while moaning and crying out from my assault.

There was little sensitivity and I was making up for it by going harder and faster. Her lips gripped hard, her pussy gushed from her arousal, the bedsheets becoming a mess.

I slapped and glutes with increasing violence, giving her another reason to scream. When not spanking, my hands gripped and pulled, bruising her soft skin. I finally got hold of a tit, a pleasantly warm and soft handful and I squeezed, pulling myself closer and deeper. She cried out as if split in half. I stayed deep and mounted the pressure behind her womb with shirt thrusts like a piledriver.

"Scream little whore, scream and cum on my hard cock "

"Fuck fuck FUCK FUUCK!"

Greta swore and growled like crazy, then lost all control. Her body convulsed and she broke out into a delicious mix of laughter and incoherent words. She'd let go of him and was trying to push me off her, unsuccessfully. I kept still until she came down. Greta looked like the most exhausted, shocked and satisfied woman in the world. She mumbled to herself as I pulled out and laid on my back.

Mike watched in amazement. I knew in my guts that she never experienced anything like this with him. Too bad for him, but I was simply the better shag.

"Greta, get over here. Good girl, get your leg over me. Do you remember what you said earlier?"

"I... forgot how to talk for a moment... that was perfection..."

I couldn't risk her crushing Mike's moral. No one likes a party pooper or a sour husband. Not when his wife just came on another man's cock.

"You said you wanted both of us inside you."

"Mmm, it's too much boss... You are so b-Ouch!"

The sound of a mighty slap cut her off. Mike had finally snapped out of it and spanked her already tender ass a second time, then a third. He probably wanted to reclaim her, or maybe she pissed him off. Whatever the reason, he looked ready to teach her a lesson.

He pushed her against me and started fucking her hard. I guess he wanted to prove he could rock her world, too? It didn't last long as he pulled out in disgust.

"You stretched her too much, I can't feel a thing."

He sounded equally disappointed and pissed off. I knew what could cheer him up.

"Mike, help me move her a bit, let me get back inside her. Get your dick wet and stretch her sweet asshole. Let's give this sexy slut the double fucking she deserves."

Greta muttered some weak protest, but her lust and our cocks overpowered her. Soon get husband was halfway in, the helmet scraping past my cock. She groaned in agony, reduced to whimpers as he got in a steady pace of fucking her ass.

I stayed deep inside her, pressing against the same spots and giving her that feeling of fullness that caused her orgasm. I wanted her to associate the best fucking she ever had with me and my body.

She kissed my neck, moaning softly how good this was, telling us how impossibly full our big cocks made her feel.

Mike slowly increased his pace while I intensified massaging her a spot. She was pulled back by the hair and i was given the opportunity to play with her delicious breasts, licking and biting her juicy nipples. She'd be full of bite marks and hickies next day, like every part of her body I got my hands on.

"Do you like getting fucked like a whore?" Mike asked while slapping her ass.

"Is this what you wanted?" the fucking and slapping getting vicious.

"Aagh, it's sooo much, ouch!"

"You are loving this, don't you? My wife is a cock hungry whore, take it!"

She groaned and cried and screamed with pleasure. Her hips buckled and pushed back at us, challenging us to go hard.

"Fuck her good, give it to her!" I encouraged Mike. My hands closed around her neck, chocking her. Her screaming turned into guttural groaning, the bed shook and creaked violently.

"I'm going to cum inside you again, cum with me, go on slut cum!"

I started pulsing and cuming, tightening my grip on her. On que, Greta screamed and shook, as if my orgasm infected her. She squeezed my cock hard, nails digging in my shoulders.

The cacophony of moaning and swearing set Mike off too. I felt him pulsing through the thin barrier that separated us. His wife shrieked in pleasure and was quicker to compose herself this time around.

"Oh baby, you fucked me so good!" she said with her eyes half open, peering at me like a cat.

"You deserved that, for being such a hot slut of a wife." Mike replied.

Greta winked at me and smiled. I pulled her close and we kissed. She was good at it, her tongue and mouth skilful.

We both men out of her, she laid on her side, looking exhausted. With all that booze and fucking she got, who could blame her?

Mike left for the bathroom, leaving alone with his wife. My cock was semi hard, covered in all sorts of cum and bodily fluids. If I pushed it, I could raise one more pill enhanced erection, though I'd be too numb to feel a thing. And it has been a long day, I needed some rest. Greta seemed to already be asleep, so I turned off the lights and laid back myself, right as Mike was coming back.

"Oh, she passed out?"

"Looks like it, but you guys are welcome to stay over for the night... Here, you can have the bed."

"Um, no it's OK, I can take the sofa. I sleep with her every night, so I could do without her snoring for once..."

I wasn't sure how sincere he was, but I was happy taking the ultra comfy mattress over a sofa, snoring wife on it or not. It was a bit weird that he would let us sleep together, but maybe he just wanted to end the night without any more hustle. Or maybe he liked the idea of his wife with me?

A feeling of pressure and unease woke me up, like those dreams were you think you are going to piss yourself. The room was dark and I was disorientated. It took me a moment to realise I was at the hotel, woken up by Greta sucking on my cock. I kept quiet but shifted my hips, giving her better access.

Her tongue worked its way from my tip to my balls, then under, wetting and tickling my asshole. A prodding finger pushed inside, feeling me up. It pushed and moved around until it found the right spot, staying there while her mouth engulfed my cock. She was good at it, but struggled with my size. Her throat needed practicing.

I let a soft moan of pleasure and gently pushed her head down. Greta got the message and fought to swallow me deeper. My hard cock was trapped between her hand and throat, held firmly. She was trying to keep as quiet as possible while working me with passion. There was very little sensation for me but it didn't stop me from enjoying her service.

She was at it for a while until I finally felt the familiar tingle, getting at the edge of cuming. I pushed and held her face down, starting to thrust Greta let me fuck her throat, though she struggled. Probably there wasn't much cum but I made sure it was all shot down her throat, making her choke and gag in the process. When done, she climbed up and quietly walked away.

There was some commotion coming from the lounge; Mike was woken up and they were making an exit in the middle of the night. I wondered if Greta was pretending to sleep earlier, if all this was prearranged between the two of them. It didn't matter though, they were gone shortly after.

In the morning, the only evidence of them was Greta's thong, left on a table with a hand written note that read:

"Can't wait to see you again boss,

Your whore xxx", followed by a number.

The thong still smelled of her, causing my cock to stir. I'd be damned if I wasn't seeing her again. But I was a patient man and knew it was only a matter of time before she was mine again.

12