Wifely Training 2 Years Later

Story Info
Bella and Levi update their DD routine.
1.7k words
4.33
25k
19

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella sighed then sat down, tenderly, to begin her task. After 2 years of living as Levi's 24/7 submissive wife, it was time to spice things up a bit. Levi had tasked her with coming up with new ideas, new rituals, new routines, and, if needed, new punishments. She glanced at the clock and rolled her eyes. Two hours. She only had 2 hours left before he'd be home to review her list. He would then edit in or out his own ideas and together they would agree on a final list.

Bella loved her normal morning routine. She was a natural early riser, so she would get up, get the coffee going, shower, then return to the bedroom with Levi's first cup of the day. When he sat up in bed sipping the brew, she would kneel between his legs and sip him. Bella adored the taste and feel of his cock in her mouth. That this was the first thing in her mouth every morning made waking up a joy. She was not allowed to make him come, but was only to worship his cock. If he did come, she would be punished by not being allowed to come herself for 2 weeks.

When he finished his cup of coffee, she would then climb on top of him and ride him until he orgasmed. He would hold her for a bit, then shower and get ready for work. Her day was her own until about 1/2 an hour before he was to return home.

Thinking of this, she picked up her pen and added a few suggestions. "Before riding him, Husband will attach nipple clips, clamps, or suctions. These will be removed only after his orgasm."

Luckily, Levi used orgasm denial for her only as a punishment. She had no doubt the moment her nips were clamped, she'd explode.

Her evening routine consisted of her being freshly shaved and naked, kneeling in their living room, curtains drawn, waiting for his return. She would again worship his cock. It was up to him whether he came in her mouth or some other orifice. They would then sit on the couch, her on a towel, and talk about their days before dinner. As long as they were home alone, she wore no clothing.

While Bella adored this routine, it did need to be updated. Nothing killed romance like a mundane routine. So, she wrote an abridged version, chewing the inside of her cheek and hoping Levi would approve.

"The dining room table will be set formally every night. Wife will have all clothing removed, be kneeling, ass on heels, eyes down. Husband will decide if Wife will worship his cock with mouth or if he will make use of another orifice. Once Husband finished utilizing her body, Wife will then offer Husband a beverage of his choice while she either completes the cooking or orders take-out. Wife will report any misdemeanors while they dine. Husband will administer any penalties immediately after kitchen clean up."

Bella worked hard to keep from making any mistakes as Levi took Penalties quite seriously. Of course, she had already agreed to a long list of possibilities, but it was completely his decision which of these he would employ.

Once, and only once, Bella had completely neglected her chores and exercise routine and just sat on the couch binge watching some show for the entire day. Her Penalty had been harsh and deserved. No orgasm for a week. Her ass plugged during the day. ONLY her ass used for Levi's pleasure. Grounded to the house, naked, for one full week. Bella had not repeated her mistake.

Returning to the task at hand, Bella thought their maintenance ritual was pretty simple, something she had some ideas about. In the past, she would present herself to him in his home office, confess anything to him she felt ashamed of which had happened that week, and he would begin with a soft flogging before inserting a plug, then a harsher spanking with a paddle. The plug would remain in until the next morning.

If, though, Levi accepted the change in the nightly routine, there would be no need to confess for maintenance. The whole focus, would instead, be on what it should be - maintenance. With that in mind, she wrote: Wife will present herself to Husband in his home office every Saturday morning by no later than 8:00 a.m. She will wait in silence until Husband enters the office at which time she will ask him to please remind her of their roles. He will then, in his own time, administer a firm spanking, flogging, or whipping with implements of his choice to either or all of the following areas - ass, thighs, or breasts. Wife will keep count (Bella HATED keeping count because it kept her from subspace. However, it also served the desired purpose of keeping her focus where it needed to be.) Once finished, Wife will stand in the corner, hands on the wall, ass pushed out, until Husband decides she may move. Husband may, if he so desires, insert an anal plug. Said plug can only be removed by Husband. The Wife may not refer to it or ask for its removal under any circumstances."

Now on to punishments. In truth, Bella had become awfully fond of some punishments - the flogger, the voice restrictions, plugs. A punishment needed to be something she did mind, but definitely wasn't fond of!

Stealing herself, she wrote: Husband has full power to administer punishments as he sees fit. It is HIS right to determine a punishment and the Wife's duty to accept. There will be no limit to what Husband may choose. Only upon hearing the Safeword will he stop.

Just in time, she finished and positioned herself kneeling in the living room. She eagerly unzipped Levi's trousers and worshiped his cock. Gods above she loved his cock. Just the perfect size, always clean, and slid down her throat with the ease of practice. She looked up at him.

"Did you finish your task?" he asked.

She nodded without releasing her mouth.

He grasped the top of her head and pushed down until her lips met his base.

"That's my good wife."

Levi held her in place, ignoring her gags, as he spurted his hot, deliciousness down her throat. Bella felt her own excitement bubble up to her belly. The only thing better than worshipping Levi was when he allowed her to swallow his sweet, sweet essence. Greedily, she sucked down every drop.

She kept him in her mouth, wrapped her arms around his hips and enjoyed her own tremors of pleasure. Graciously, Levi allowed her to orgasm, chuckling quietly as her body's needs overcame her conscious thoughts.

Once she was breathing normally, he helped her to stand and together they walked to his office.

"Stand facing the corner while I read over this. I need to concentrate," he ordered.

Bella did as commanded, listening intently to the scratches of Levi's pencil. Nervously, she shifted from foot to foot. She was dripping wet still and had to employ every ounce of self discipline to keep her hands firmly at her sides.

Eventually, he cleared his throat.

"Well. I've had some adjustments for you to read over and approve. After that, I think we should start tonight with your first new maintenance. I know it isn't Saturday, but this way we can make any adjustments we feel necessary. What do you think?"

Bella turned before saying, "I think that's a brilliant idea, Levi."

"Good. Now, before we begin, is there anything you need to confess?"

Pausing to think, Bella shook her head. "No, I don't believe so."

"Good. Now, turn back around, hands on the wall, legs spread wide. You will not turn around, but you will keep count once I tell you to begin."

Bella's nipples hardened with excitement as she followed Levi's command. Her mind raced. Which implement would he choose? the flogger? the leather paddle? His own hand? OOOOHHH - maybe his belt!! How she adored his belt!

Levi's hand came down on her ass over and over again until she felt a warmth across both cheeks and her upper thighs. She was gasping, but not tearing up, and very close to subspace when he gave the order for her to count.

She heard the tell tale zinging sound before she felt the slice of a thin whip across her warmed cheeks.

"ONE!" she shouted. What the hell was he using?? Already she felt a welt forming.

"TWO, THREE, FOUR, OHMYGOD, FIVE. PLEASE!!!"

She was sobbing, her nipples rock hard, and liquid gold coating her labia and thighs. Her ass and the back of her thighs on FIRE. Levi ran a soothing hand over the five welts and made cooing sounds.

He picked her up and carried her to his couch where he held her as she sobbing into his neck. When she quieted, he reached a hand between her legs and began to finger her wet pussy.

"There now. Doesn't that feel good," he murmured. She was lost to his touch, gasping from the sheer joy of his presence. "Yes. I know that hurt, but you took it so very well. I cut a branch from the willow tree this morning, love. I peeled it. Yes, go ahead and come if you need to."

Bella was lost in a world of color, pain, and pleasure, guided only by his voice. "That's it. The branch was soaking in water all day so it would be pliable. I'm so proud of you."

She screamed his name, drenching his hand with her juices.

"LEVI!! YES!! Thank you, OH thank you, Sir. Thank you so much."

Exhausted, she lay on his lap and couldn't remember a time when she felt as fulfilled and happy as she did at that moment.

"Levi?"

"Yes?"

"I don't think I want to change a thing about the new maintenance. Do you?

He laughed, kissed her, and said, "Absolutely not. Now, why don't show me just how grateful you are by sliding down between my legs. I probably won't come quite yet, but once you get me good and hard, I'm going to bend you have my desk and fuck you until you come at least three more times."

Amending her previous thought about never having felt so fulfilled, Bella happily did as Husband ordered.