Wifely Training Ch. 01

Story Info
A soon to be wife is trained to be a 24/7 submissive.
1.4k words
4.16
83.8k
41

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: There are aspect of non consensual discipline in this fictional story. DO NOT READ if this type of activity offends you.

Bella didn't sign up for this. Okay, she had signed up for this - kind of. When Levi had asked if she would attend a finishing school of sorts before they married, she agreed. He warned her that there would be aspects that she wouldn't like, but in the end, understanding what BDSM and the life a full time Submissive was essential to their marriage.

Levi expected his wife to be just that a 24/7 Submissive. If couldn't hand it or didn't want that type of life, it was best they find out now, before any marriage took place. He'd even given her literature on what this school would require. She had, to be fair, scanned it and felt a degree of excitement at seeing the pictures of spanking implements, women and men on their knees looking up with adoring wonder at their partner, and all sorts of benches, cages, and other devices.

Had she read it? No. Had she told Levi she'd read it? Yes.

Now, here she was tied to a spanking bench, awaiting her orientation into J and K's Academy. She'd just watched two other women tied to their own benches. She could hear, but not see their initiation. She heard the thumping of wood and leather against flesh, the sound of their screams, moans, and pleas - some for release, some for another type of release. Soon, it would be her turn.

She couldn't hate Levi. He had told her that he was into 24/7 BDSM and, as his wife, he would expect her to accept this. If she didn't, then marriage wasn't in their future and no hard feelings, but he hoped to remain friends with her, nonetheless. They had been dating for over eight months, so she knew exactly what she was getting into, or thought she did.

Truth be told, the moment she had smelled leather her pussy had reacted. Since Levi introduced her to this lifestyle, she found she loved it. She had few hard limits, all of which Levi accepted. Aside from that, she wanted to experience everything. Even this. She was certainly no novice, but it would be a stretch to call her experienced or even trained.

"Miss Bella. This is where we will begin and end each day for the next seven days. You will climb on top of your bench and wait to be tied to it. You will then be subjected to any of the following. Whipped with a paddle, flogger, cane, whip, belt, or hand. Anally plugged. Vaginally plugged. Violet wands will be used on any part of your body. Nipple clamps. Blindfold. Enemas may be administered. You will be required to offer fellatio to a variety of dildos. You will NOT be penetrated by another human, however. Do you have questions?"

Do I have a safeword?

"You do. But to use it is to disband any further training. Your Dominant will be contacted and you will leave the grounds within the hour of using said word. We have a list of your hard limits which we will not violate and your Dominant has approved every technique we will employ."

And Levi has approved everything?

"He has."

Bella closed her eyes.

"Then let us begin."

Bella tried to wiggle, but she was strapped down tightly to the spanking bench - her wrists cuffed to the legs beneath her, her ankles to the individual posts beside the leg supports which could be brought together or spread wide as they were now, a tight belt around her waist so that she could not raise up or even move from side to side more than an inch. She had never been bound so tightly before. Fear and excitement warred in her mind.

"Count."

To what?

"Until I stop."

The soft suede of the flogger brushed her raised bottom and she began to count. "This won't be so bad," she thought, but by the count of 20, she had changed her mind. With each stroke, the intensity had increased. Now, at 30, her face was as wet as her pussy. She blushed, realizing just how wet she had become.

The flogger reached deep, flicking against her swollen labia. She screamed, forgetting the count, and, to her humiliation, came.

Sobbing, she let the last string of resistance snap away.

"Good. That was very good, Miss Bella. You stopped counting, but that will go unpunished since you were able to reach submind. Do you understand now what will end your twice daily floggings?"

Bella thought, sniffed, then answered: When I come.

"Yes. Now, it's time to start prepping your bottom."

Before Bella could say a word, cold, slick lube was pressed against her anus. Thick fingers worked it inside of her. She squirmed, but the tight straps kept her from moving much. She cried out, begging for it to stop.

Of course, nothing stopped. She'd given consent to everything when she'd signed the registration papers. Her Professor ignored her begging and slowly pressed in a cold, metal plug. Silently, she thanked her lucky stars that he'd added a ton of lube and was going slowly enough four her body to adjust.

"Two hours with this plug. Tomorrow the plug will be a size bigger and we'll go two and a half hours.

Each day, a bigger plug or different type and the time will be increased. Do not take it out. Only I can take it out. If you even touch it, you will be severely punished. Do you understand? Your husband will be using your ass as much if not more than your pussy. This will ensure that he can do so without injuring you."

Bella gasped, her ass feeling full and uncomfortable, but not painful.

Yes, I understand, Professor. I understand.

"Excellent. Now, You will suck the cock that is before you in order to show your gratitude for the gift of this plug. You will imagine this is your soon to be husband's cock. While you are doing that, I will finger fuck you until you come. I warn you, though, do not take your mouth off that cock until he also comes."

Yes, Professor. Is he to come in my mouth? Bella loved sucking cock, but preferred only to swallow Levi's.

"No, Bella. When he's ready, he will pull out and spray your body with his cum, thus marking you. Remember, you are to shower only before bed. Now, let's get stated."

The plug truly was uncomfortable, but since it was also fairly small, did not hurt. Luckily, the man's cock in her mouth was also fairly small. Normally, she would have cupped his balls, but that was impossible with her wrists bound as they were. Instead, she had to rely solely on her mouth. She kept her lips tight around his thin shaft and sucked to draw him into her mouth. Suddenly, he grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head back, forcing her to look up.

"Put some effort into it, rookie," the man said.

She squealed as Professor gave her puss a hard slap before again pressing her slender fingers into Bella's slick puss.

Bella tried to do as she was told, but twice again the man corrected her efforts and she received a sharp slap to her puss. Tears were flowing down her eyes caused by her humiliation, distress at not preforming well, and the ache in her jaw.

"That's it, Rookie. That's it."

Bella felt the man's cock thicken moments before he pulled out of her. He kept one hand grasped in her hair and the other pumped out his rope of cream, splattering across her face. As the hot cream hit her skin, the Professor redoubled her efforts and Bella screamed again as an orgasm ripped through her consciousness.

Soon, the professor was releasing her from her bonds and helping her to her feel.

"Very good, Bella. I'm quite please with your first day here. Now. Off to your room to write your journal about what just happened. I'll see you at dinner with the other Pupils. Remember, no shower, and that plug stays in until I take it out. Understand?"

Yes, Professor.

As Bella sat at her small desk writing her journal, she had to admit that if she had actually read the brochure she probably wouldn't have agree to come here. Now that she was here, though, she smiled to herself, and knew that while the next week would be difficult, there was no place else she'd rather be.