Wifely Training Update - Conclusion

Story Info
Bella loves her first new maintenance routine.
829 words
4.18
37.6k
18

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella read over the notes Levi had added to her notebook. She read carefully, then handed it back to him and said, "It sound perfect."

"Then let's begin with your first maintenance."

From her training 2 years ago, Bella understood the difference between a maintenance and a punishment. A maintenance was meant to remind to submissive of her Master's love, respect, and expectations of her. After her first training and again at their marriage Bella had, with no hesitation, vowed to obey Levi. These weekly sessions made sure she remembered that vow. In truth, she looked forward to these weekly sessions and relished the residual tenderness the next day.

"Arms"

Bella held out her arms and watch as Levi tied them together with soft silken ropes. These ropes would not be released until the next morning. Of course, they were loose enough that she could slip out of them if need be, but that was part of her discipline.

Levi then stretched his pretty wife over his desk and attached her bound hands to a hook hidden beneath the top drawer. He then spread her legs and attached them via ankle cuffs to the legs of the sturdy desk.

"Date?" he asked.

"The fifteenth, sir."

"Then fifteen is the number of the evening."

Rather than beginning with a soft flogger, Levi, as per their new agreement, began with a strong hand spanking, covering her ass and upper thighs. By the time he finished, Bella was melting.

Next, Levi deftly reached beneath Bella's chest, having allowed for a wee bit of room for her lift up. He clipped clothespins on each of her nipples then pressed her back down against the hard wood. It took but a moment for tears to leak from her eyes and her puss to begin to weep.

"Do you need to list to recite?"

"No sir"

"Are you sure? Each mistake will be dealt with harshly," he warned.

"That, sir, is how I learn best."

Levi grinned and rubbed his pulsing cock. Good thing he'd already come once!

"Begin."

"After bringing you coffee each morning, I will wait quietly with only my hand on your cock while you finish your first cup. Then, I will climb on top of you, insert your cock into my ass, and fuck you until you come."

WHACK! The cane came down across both cheeks.

"OH!! Thank you, Sir. I will then shower with you, making sure all of my ass juices are removed for your body."

WHACK!

"thank you, Sir! While you dress, I will bend over the footboard of our bed. You will then have the choice to simply view my body, insert a plug for the day, or spank my ass. Naturally, you have the right to do any or of these."

WHACK!

"thank you, Sir!" sniff, sniff. "I will attach clips to my nipples for at least 15 minutes prior to your arrival home. You will let me know if you are to be late and I will adjust the time accordingly."

WHACK!

"Thank you, Sir!." gasp. "Once I have attended to your cock, you will then release my nipples."

"WHACK!

"Thank you, Sir!" While relaxing for the evening, I will either drape myself over your lap or over the arm chair, so you have full access to my holes and ass which you will use or view at your pleasure."

WHACK

"Well done, Bella. Now, Nine more stripes and we are finished with the caning part of your maintenance.

By the time he finished, Bella was past sobbing, her face as wet as her inner thighs and a small puddle of her juices beneath her pussy. She heard Levi open the small fridge in his office and smelled a sharpness in the air. She HATED this part, but that was why it was so effective.

With infinite care, Levi inserted the ginger fig into her anus. The burn was immediate and Bella could not stop a loud gasp from escaping her mouth. Levin untied her ankles and released her from his desk. He sat in his chair while she crawled beneath his desk. At some point, he had also undressed himself.

It took very few moments for Bella's minstrations of licking, sucking and worshipping his balls for Levi's cock to swell. He took it in his hand and, while she worked on his jewels, Levi pumped himself to full orgasm, shooting his cream across Bella's face.

When he finished, he reached down to pull her onto his lap. She snuggled into his shoulder while he located the ginger and removed it. He waited for her breathing to ease before he asked, "There now, my love. Do you think that will work out better for you?"

"Oh, yes, Levi. That was magnificent. Thank you. I loved the addition of the ginger. Do you think, later tonight, we might make love?"

Levi laughed, kissed her soundly, and said, "I think making love, Bella, is an absolute requirement."