Wifely Training Ch. 03

Story Info
Bella and Levi settle into a 24/7 Lifestyle.
1.3k words
4.22
45.7k
20

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**** This is the third installment of a series. It might be helpful if you read Chapters 1 and 2 first.***

The Professor bowed and left the room. Levi finally looked at Bella. He circled her, noting her bright red bottom and a slow smile spread over his face. She looked incredible, but what he was really interested in was what she thought of this training, if she was willing to, if she wanted to live her life in this way. He decided to test her.

"Bend over."

Blushing, Bella did as she was told. All she really wanted to do was throw her arms around Levi. She couldn't believe how much she missed him or how nervous she was. To her utter disbelief, she found that this training had invigorated her soul. Rather than feeling subjugated, she felt empowered. Even though she had not used her safeword during the last week, she knew that she could and that it would be respected. That knowledge, the knowledge that she could stop anything with a single word, gave her the freedom to enjoy her own sensations without the fear of it going too far.

So, instead of indulging in her own desires, she was bent over in front of him, giving him an unobstructed view view of her plugged bottom and very wet pussy.

He tapped the plug, making her jump a bit. He chuckled, slapped her ass and said:

"I didn't think it possible for me to more attracted to you, but seeing you like this - humbled, plugged, obedient - God. I'm so proud of you, Bella. Stand up, my love."

She did so and was immediately pulled into Levi's strong arms. He bent his head and kissed her deeply, his tongue establishing his dominance over her. She leaned into him, giving him everything he wanted, everything she wanted. Slowly, after having explored her entire mouth, he pulled away and took two steps back.

"Tell me now, Bella, is this something you can live with. Will you, willingly, be my wife and 24/7 submissive?" he asked, holding her face in his hands and looking deeply into her eyes.

Bella smiled, turned her head slightly to kiss his fingers, then knelt before her love. She looked up at him, her eyes bright and her mind clear.

"Absolutely, Levi, Sir. Absolutely."

Levi laughed before pulling her to her feet and kissing her again.

"It's chilly outside, so put on this coat and slip into the flats I brought you. Let's go home."

Bella blinked. Was he really taking her home while she wore only a coat, shoes and collar with a leash attached?? He stood before her, waiting for her decision. She nodded and he helped her into the coat and shoes. On the way home he had her spread her legs and he fingered her wet slit. Within moments she was panting.

"One hard and fast rule, Bella. You are never, never, unless otherwise instructed, to hold back on your orgasms. I want them all. I want as many orgasms as possible."

"Thank you, Sir," she panted, "may I ask why?"

"Bella, you may always ask why." He dipped his fingers into her slick tunnel, finding her g-spot. She gasped as began to trembled. "Because, my dear, BDSM is as much, no, it's actually more about your pleasure than mine." Bella tipped her head back, panting harder. "A good Dominant will take care of submissive in every way."

"Oh god."

"Her health and well being are his primary concern and good health demands that she experience orgasms."

"Ohgodohgodohgodohgod!!"

"That's it. Come for me."

And she did, drenching his fingers with her sweet honey. By the time they arrived at their home, Levi had managed to give her two more orgasms.

When he helped her out of the car, he held the leash and lead her into the house. She'd never been more grateful for the attached garage! Once in the house he brought her into the living room. He took the coat from her and unhooked the leash.

"Please, sit."

Bella looked about her own living room hesitantly.

"On the couch is fine for now," he clarified.

When she was seated, he took her hands and said, "A few more rules which I'd like to go over with you. Feel free to object or change them. If you are going to feel comfortable following the rules, you should have a voice in them. So, you are to speak freely now. Actually, speak freely at any time unless you are on voice restriction. Understand?"

"Yes. Thank you."

"So, that's actually rule number 1. Speak freely and use your safeword whenever you feel the need. I promise it will always be respected. You know I also want you to orgasm whenever you'd like."

Bella grinned and nodded happily. Levi laughed.

"I thought you'd like that one. I'd also like you to be nude from the time I'm home from work until the time I leave for work the next morning."

Bella thought for a moment and then asked, "What if I'm not home when you get here?"

"Then once you do get home, I would like you to remove your clothing within fifteen minutes."

Bella nodded and said, "I can do that."

"Good. Now, I'm going to show you how I'd like to be greeted. Are you willing?"

"Absolutely," she answered eager.

***************

1 Month Later

Bella knelt, nude, waiting for Levi to come into the living room. She thought back to her training Wifely Training and smiled. When she'd agreed to enter into the training, she'd been unsure and unknowing of what Levi had meant when he said "24/7" and "TPE". Now, she knew. Now, she didn't think she could live without it. Sure, her life was unconventional, but she was happy. During the day, she did as she pleased - so long as she dressed in a manner Levi approved of which also suited her - modest and conservative. When she was with him, she was either nude or wore only dresses and skirts with, when he allowed it, matching lingerie.

She read whatever she wanted, crafted whatever she wanted, had unlimited monetary resources, and visited friends whenever she wanted. Levi was never jealous, never overbearing, never cruel. He was loving, respectful, strict, and unfailingly fair. She now felt a bit lonely without the butt plug, her nipples were almost always puffy, and she was often marked on her ass, thighs, and sometimes breasts, but DAMN she felt good! Bella couldn't remember the last day she had not had multiple orgasms! She felt wanted, appreciated, cared for, and respected. Mostly, she felt loved.

She heard his footsteps but didn't move. She knew better. She'd been trained better. She kept her eyes forward and waited. When Levi reached down, tweaking her nipples she felt her whole body warm.

"Do you have any idea how incredible you look? How amazing it makes me feel to see you like this every evening? I can't wait to get home every night knowing you're here. What would you like to do tonight? Dinner in or out?"

"In, please. I have a roast in the slow cooker."

"Relax on a couch or play?"

"Play, please."

"Vanilla or Kink?"

She looked up at him and grinned. "Please, Sir. Kink."

He chuckled, warming Bella's heart, her pussy dewy.

"You, my love, are insatiable. That ass fucking I gave you this morning wasn't enough?"

"It was for this morning, Sir, but I have two other holes which need attention, please."

Levi threw his head back and laughed. "Oh my god, Bella. How the hell did I get lucky enough to be your Dom and husband?"

"Good training would be my guess," she answered then reached up to unzip his trousers.