Wifes 2nd Cock!

Story Info
Sally takes her first BBC.
1.5k words
41.7k
30
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CuckBoi69
CuckBoi69
33 Followers

My wife, Sally, is light skin 5ft 5 inch, 34DD and blonde. She has never been with anyone else except for me, which hasn't bothered me until one night.

Sally: That was some great sex! You know I finished twice, right?

Me: Really?

Sally: Yeah! I have always been curious how endowed your are. I mean, it must be pretty big for making me cum twice, right?

Me: hmm, I'm not too sure. Maybe 7 inches?

Sally: Well, let's check!

Sally goes through our junk drawer to find measuring tape and returns to the bedroom with it.

Sally: Awww, you're not hard anymore. Let's fix that.

Sally starts to suck me off, and I can feel my cock growing once more.

Sally: There! Now let's see....

She places the measuring tape at the base of my cock, and traces along my now fully erect cock with the measuring tape.

Sally: Alright.... So far 5 inches.... 6 inches... You're 6.5 inches! Wow! I think thats pretty big, right? Though I have nothing to compare it to. Im just not too sure, since this is the only cock I have fucked. I am pretty sure 5 Inches is average though.

Me: oh! Really? Damn, I thought I'd at least be 7 inches! yeah, I think 5 inches is average, so I suppose Im above average.

Sally: Well, 6.5 inches is big enough for me! It obviously does the job! I mean, I haaaaave .....always wondered what another cock would feel like though.

That comment left me wondering. So the next day I looked online and bought a couple of dildos. A 7 inch and 8 inch dildo.

Me: Hey babe! We should try something new tonight.

Sally: oooooo! Ok.

As we're going through the motion of foreplay, I asked Sally to put on a blindfold. After several minutes I made her cum orally.

Me: Alright, ready for the surprise?

Sally: Yes! Yes! Yes!

I grabbed the 7 inch dildo and slowly inserted it into her.

Sally: ooooo! A new toy I see. How lovely!

She already owned vibrators and dildos, but they were coincidentally smaller than my cock. Anyways, I started going deeper, and deeper, and eventually I got to the end!

Sally: OH! That's fairly far! I've... I don't think I've been touch there before! More!

Me: That's it, babe. Well unless....

Sally: Unless what? Give me more!

Me: ok, you asked for it.

I swapped out for the 8 inch dildo, and started going deeper with that one.

Sally: OH MY! YES! YES!! Don't stop! Deeper!

That was it, I couldn't go any more deeper, but that had me thinking some more.

Sally: Oh my god! I just came!

Me: Yeah? Even though I couldn't go any deeper?

Sally: That was unreal. Wow, was that um... bigger than you?

Me: Of course.

Sally: By how much, like half an inch?

Me: Well, 1.5 inches to be precise!

Sally: Wow, who knew what an extra 1 would make. I mean, your cock still feels better because it's real and not silicon, but that hit different.

The next night I came home with another surprise.

Me: Sally! I'm home! I brought home another surprise!

Sally: OH! Another! Ok, I'll meet you in the bedroom in 5 minutes! Let me get all dressed up for this! I can't wait!

Me: ok, Sally, you ready?

Sally was now waiting, dressed in Lacey black lingerie on the bed wearing her blindfold.

Sally: I'm Ready for more!

We started with foreplay again, I had to make sure she could take something even bigger and better this tome. So I went down on her until her orgasmed.

Sally: That was great. Ok, give me mu surprise now!

Me: Alright, Sally, here it comes.

My coworker, Arthur approached the bed, with his huge fully erect cock. This was her surprise. I told him about my fantasy the other day, how my wife has only had my cock and that she wished to get fucked by a different Cock. He knew the details of the previous dildos. I specifically asked if he had anyone in mind that may be bigger than what I've used on Sally. He said he knew just the guy who was slightly over 9 inches.

Me: Pucker up, Sally!

Arthur began to push his massive cock into Sally.

Sally: Oh my goodness! I can already feel the difference! It's SO thick and feels so realistic too!

Me: oh just wait until you see deep it can go!

Arthur inserted half of his cock, then pulled out, then again. I think he was prepping her for what's to come. Then he pulled out his entire cock, and slowly began to push every inch of himself into her!

Sally: HOLY SHIT!! It hurts, but it feels so fucking good!! Damn, that's a huge strap on, babe!

Me: oh, that's no strap on, Sally. Take off your blindfold.

Sally: Oh-... oh my! YOU.... are so fucking hot. Please don't stop! Keep fucking me!! Give me every inch of your big black cock!!

Sally grabbed his ass and pulled him deeper into her.

Sally: FUCK ME!

She became very handsy; squeezing his broad shoulders, his back, and arms. It was very apparent that Arthur works out religiously.

Sally: Your cock is SO huge!! YOU are so huge!!

Arthur started fucking her like a mad rabbit. It was insane. She was very moaning intensely.

Sally: I just came twice! Don't stop I'm going to come again!!

Then something happened that has never happened before. Sally squirted!

Sally: Oh! I didn't know I was able to do that! That- that was the most intense orgasm ever! Now can I finally see what your packing?

Arthur: Sure!

Sally: wow! It truly is remarkable.

Sally was truly mesmerized by the size. She grabbed his cock, traced her fingers up and down, and was practically worshiping his huge dick. I have never seen Sally so obsessed over a cock before. She has treated me and my 6.5 inch cock like this before.

Sally: Hey, get over here, I want to compare it against yours!

Sally was on her Knees with both of us standing beside her. Arthur to her left and me to her right, and both of our cocks in her hand. She started stroking both of our cocks.

Sally: I will say, 2 is better than one. Now, I know this cock is obviously bigger, but the real question is who has more cum?

Sally started to rapidly stroke us off. Then she sucked off Arthurs cock while continuously stroking my cock. Of course, Arthur seems like a pro, so he can probably finish on command.

Sally: C'mon! Show me what your big black cock can produce!

Arthur: Let me show you what big daddy can do for ya!

Arthur blasted his load on Sally's 34DDs! He nearly completely covered her chest in cum. I don't think I've ever seen that much cum before.

Sally: Wow! I hope you can top that! Your turn, Tiny!

She started to suck off my cock now, and seeing her covered in someone else's cum just turned me on even more.

Sally: I bet you enjoyed seeing me fucked by a cock nearly twice as big as yours.

Me: I did. Im just glad you enjoyed yourself.

Sally: I did, now its your turn! Cmon, finish! Show him how little cum you have in that small thin cock of yours!

Whoa, now I know what you're thinking. Small? I'm 6.5 inches! I don't have a micro penis. But you know, this was oddly turning me on, so I just played along.

Me: I thought my cock was big enough for you? Does my small cock not do the job anymore?

Sally: Not after that monster cock. Compared for that, your cock is puny! I was able to wrap both hands around that cock and still suck him off, I can barely wrap 2 hands around yours! I might even fuck him again after you finish! That is, if you ever finish....

Me: Yeah? Tell me more how I compare against that massive cock, I'm so close!

Sally: Your cock can never reach the places that big cock has gone! Yours will never venture deep enough to where that big black cock has been. You will never be able to please me like him. He is so much more taller, and masculine than you. His cock is thicker, and longer, and he can last longer too! I mean, just look at his cum on my breast! So much! Whereas your cock is so much thinner, and shorter.

Sally started to suck me off again, this time she attempted to deep throat me.

Me: Im going to cum!

She pulled away, and I came on her breast as well. That was the most I have ever cum. However, it was not nearly as much Cum as Arthur's.

Sally: I really enjoyed this surprise. This was a fun night. Big cock has to come back more often.

Arthur: Once you go black, you can never go back.

CuckBoi69
CuckBoi69
33 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
CuckBoi69CuckBoi69over 1 year agoAuthor

I should have put up a disclaimer….

This story is FICTION. It’s not real, nor based on anyone. It’s not even a fantasy. It’s completely made up for a specific audience on this site.

CuckBoi69CuckBoi69over 1 year agoAuthor

I do appreciate the feedback. Not every fictional story I write can be well. This story was previously rejected multiple times for the formatting of dialogue that was used in past stories, so I had to switch up to a “script” like format. However, I will take these critiques into consideration for my next story.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Taking Allison Ch. 01 Young couple tries wife sharing with an older man.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Truth or Dare Husband regrets fantasy of being forced to watch wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
More Stories