All Comments on 'Wife's 2nd Lover at Hedonism II'

by eugene19

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Marcie4youMarcie4youalmost 10 years ago

I've been there to Hedo II 6 times!

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
No grading...

I wil not grade this story...just a small comment: Nothing against how they lived...Just to say I believe the writter was testing his wife love to the limit...If she stayed with him was pure luck...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
comments

why do people need to make comments he's just having fun and I love his writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
We Enjoyed Your Story Very Much...

Hi, just a quick note to let you know my wife and I really enjoyed reading "Wife's 2nd Lover at Hedonism II"...very erotic. My wife enjoys doing yahoo voice and cam with selected guys while I work our cam for her and we all voice. She enjoys showing in sexy lingerie while taking it off for the guys to enjoy her....looking forward to your next story.

John And Kathleen

mywifeforyourpleasuress@yahoo.com

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
Thanks for sharing your story

Having been to Hedo (and Desire), I love reading stories about the experiences that others have had (and I've also written a few myself.) It really is a true-life "Fantasy Island" in many ways, where inhibitions go out the window, and every sexual fantasy you've ever had can become a reality.

I also appreciate that you took the time to share your thoughts on open relationships, and what it feels like to share your spouse. I've often compared it to jumping from a plane with a parachute. Logically, you know that it's safe, and that you probably won't die...but that doesn't stop you from feeling like you will.

Nicely done. I look forward to reading your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good story.

I liked your story but would like more detail about the lovemaking between husband and wife during this too. It would help show that this is truly a threesome rather than a twosome with an observer and to show the love between the two main characters is strong enough to endure. I know I'm a sap but it's the love and the passion that get me going. lol

eugene19eugene19almost 10 years agoAuthor
A very constructive suggestion.

I guess I wrote these accounts to relive the eroticism of it all mostly for 'my own' pleasure. Leaving out so many details of the 'real love affair' (my marriage) which made these adventures possible is a major oversight on my part. Frankly it is likely the reason that in-between all the much appreciated positive commentary that I have received a relentless beating..and yes I deleted them all. Out of about 30, 28 were completely malicious and hateful..mind-bogaling!

These 3 stories were in 'The Experience Project' for 2 years until EP kicked out most of the countless erotic stories. EP was also all pin name writers but one could not comment on a story without revealing at least your pin name. Hateful commentary was virtually non existent. Hatefulness is a trait that the hateful would most certainly deny having. I would NEVER choose to attempt to hurt the feelings of someone here no matter how much I disagreed with their ideology..it serves no purpose.

Thanks again for the suggestion. I will try to do better on number 3. We are old now and are long past this lifestyle. Still we fully committed to our 25 year love affair. As we pass each other dozens of times a day in our home..we never fail to smile sweetly and appreciatively at one another. In truth, no man has ever been able to ring her bell more consistently than me..I know where it is..in her mind!

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago

I made a constructive suggestion on your other story, and you deleted it. In doing so, you came across to me as a little thin-skinned. I'm in your corner, and on board with your lifestyle (or former lifestyle), and yet you've alienated me as well.

I'll make one more suggestion: leave the negative comments as they are. Not only do those comments spark a healthy debate, but they draw more readers to your stories. Who cares if some hateful people leave a few nasty comments? Just laugh at them like the rest of us do.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
LOL

See? Aren't the anon comments hilariously entertaining?!

eugene19eugene19almost 10 years agoAuthor
Being in a debate (argument) & defending myself to hostile strangers in the dark?

Not my idea of fun or healthy and far from my intent of posting my stories and reading similar ones. How does one debate (argue) when a stranger calls you a lyre and what kind of fool spends time arguing with a fool?

I would have left your comment in but it was in such a massive stack of mean hearted commentary that my clicker was on a roll. I will never mention the length of my penis again nor will I ever inter into a debate about it.

JuLeeJuLeeover 9 years ago
Beautiful

Both my hub and I love your story almost as much as we love Hedo.

Best wishes, JuLee

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brings back memories

My wife's first lover and experience was so similar. He was big strong and took her into a new world of pleasure that she had no idea existed. They remained lovers for several years until we moved away. She continued to seek a replacement and finally found several lovers who rocked her world for years to come. Today she and I bask in the memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thanks for nothing

Photography is not allowed on the nude side of Hedo. Especially people that sneak and take photos from their windows. It's people like you that make reluctant people not want to go to the nude side for fear of ending up on the internet.

Thanks for breaking the rules.

watcher_manwatcher_manabout 6 years ago
Ignore anonymous above

Ignore the moron above. I see nothing wrong with video taken for your own enjoyment. Yes, I am aware of the policies, but I find this to be a different circumstance. People can be jerks when ‘anonymous’. Cowards.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
A lyre?

I think you are more.like a liar, not an ancient stringed instrument. Maybe you can get one of those plain tickets and come visit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a one way love look like a pathetic act from you. One getting pleasure and another getting nothing! This is call wimp or cuck

LIDiverLIDiverover 1 year ago

Cheers to another great story.

I too liked your preamble. It’s a nice rebuff to the hypocritical whack-a-doodle trolls who with one hand are typing out trash reviews while UNDOUBTEDLY pleasuring themselves with the other.

Hgvdriver2Hgvdriver210 months ago

Truly beautiful hubby must be very proud of her, we are sure that there would be far fewer divorces and separations if more couples played in the lifestyle like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereugene19@eugene19
Intimacy, Mutual Respect & Love Make My Wife's Affair Very Erotic! Hollywood exploits the eroticism of this subject, but still feels compelled to punish the participants at the end, just like the the censorship laws of 1935 required. The reason for this is that even conservat...