Wife's Attitude Adjustments

Story Info
A stay at home wife gets punished for her attitude.
3.8k words
4.27
60.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want you to finish off what you are doing and come upstairs please.

Urgh, I just glanced at him as he walked away, heading in the direction of the stairs. It had been an awful week, daddy had to work late almost every night and by the time he was home we were both just tired. This meant no sex, just a couple kisses and cuddles in the morning as we had been woke early too. I admit I may have been a little bratty with him, but it was only because I missed him, missed his touch and love.

I finished what I was doing and made my way upstairs, my heart suddenly beating quicker. I walked into our room and saw him sat on the bench at the bottom of our bed. Uhoh. I gingerly walked over to the center of the room. 'Come closer please baby' he coaxed me with his voice.

I was stood in front of him, his eyes almost level to mine from the height difference. He was so handsome, his skin was beautiful from his Spanish decent, with the most perfect pink lips and big eyes. I honestly wondered to myself often how I had a man so perfect. 'you want to tell me whats going on?' he snapped me out of my thoughts.

'What do you mean?'

'You know exactly what I mean, don't play dumb.'

I shift on my feet a little, a huffy expression crossing my face. 'Exactly that - what's with it?'

I pout and my eyes grow a little as I say 'nothing'

'Do not lie to me, you'll only make it worse baby.'

I think for a moment, weighing up my odds. 'I miss you daddy' I say meekly, my eyes starting to fill.

'Oh baby, I've missed you so much too' he says and grabs onto my hips, pulling me closer. 'But daddy has had to work, you know this baby.' Of course I knew the luxury of being a stay at home meant that some days would be a little lonely, daddy had his own business and he was very successful. His ambition was something I fell in love with. But it still didn't make it easier when I didn't get him all to myself, especially on night times.

I just pouted at him. 'Cmhere baby' and he pulls me into his lap, kissing me gently. My body responds, a little moan escaping as I kiss him back. His warm mouth coaxed me into relaxing on him. His big firm hands were on my lower back and face, keeping me in place on his lap. He pulled back and I whimpered, I wanted it to never end.

'I have missed you so much too baby but we're going to fix this little attitude of yours. It's been all week and it's not good enough. I expect you to behave better.'

'But daddy, -' 'no buts' he cut me off and flipped me over in his lap.

'Daaaaadddddiiieeee no! It's not fair -'

SMACK!

The first landed heavily against my clothed bottom. He continued at pace, his hand taking up much of the space on each cheek as he reigned down the blows on me. I was squirming and reluctant to protest, I knew I probably deserved this and protesting would only make it worse.

After some time he pulled me from his lap so I was standing. 'Go and bring your hairbrush.' This time I protested.

'Daddy no!' With a little stomp of my foot as I looked at him his eyes widened. He rose from his seat, grabbing my hips from behind and bent me at the waist. Before I knew what was happening he had pulled my leggings down and began spanking me again, this time harder.

'Don't. You. Dare. You're in trouble for your attitude already. You've just made it so much worse for yourself stomping your foot.' My backside was on fire, his stealth like grip on my body was squeezing me and all I could do was try not to cry. He finally stopped and demanded I bring the hairbrush. I swear I've never moved so quickly as I did.

I was back in front of him within seconds. He looked at me whilst I held the hairbrush out to him. I imagine I looked a mess. My leggings were down to my knees, my hair messed up and my face blotchy and pouty. He took the brush from me, his eyes never moving from mine.

'Turn around.' I did as I was asked and immediately felt his hands on my knickers, pulling them down to meet my leggings then taking both to my ankles.

'Step out please.' I lifted my feet, one at a time, letting him take the material from my body.

I stood, naked from the waist down. He was inspecting his handiwork. His hands were on my hips in the next moment, pulling me down onto his lap. Without speaking, he bent me at the waist, one hand on the back of my head and pushed it to the ground. I quickly put out my hands to stop myself from crashing into the floor. Then it was my legs, he scooped them up and placed them to his sides. I whimpered. I was fully exposed to him. My legs splayed open, my cunt right in front of his eyes. He grabbed hold of one of my cheeks, his thumb brushing on my right lip, a little jolt sending me forward. I hated it. I hated this position. I was vulnerable and open to whatever he wanted. I hated it, but I loved it. And no doubt my cunt was about to show that.

SMACK!

Without warning he crashed the wooden hairbrush down on my other cheek, his hand still on my right side. My head shot up, a gasp as I took in the sting. 'You will not give me the attitude you have given me all week.' SMACK.

'It's been a long hard week, yes baby, but that does not mean you can be a brat.' SMACK.

'Do you think it's okay that when I come back from a long day at work you give me your attitude?' SMACK.

'No daddy' I meekly reply after the sting began to settle.

SMACK

'So you must be punished and dealt with. I will have no more attitude like this when I have to rarely work late.' SMACK.

From then he reigned down the smacks, the wood connecting with my skin repeatedly. I could feel the skin tightening and burning. And all I could do was try to keep myself up. I began to cry, both from the embarrassment of being spread open in front of him and the pain. But between the spanks, I could feel my cunt clenching. I knew he knew, and it made it worse.

He finally stopped, just as I was thinking it would never end. I don't know how long he spanked me for, but it seemed like an eternity. My backside was on fire, I could feel the heat radiating from it. But also between my legs. He let me catch my breath and it was in those moments I felt my wetness leak over my slit. I whimpered. His hands gently rubbed over my cheeks.

'Well done baby.' He pulled me back up so I was sat in his lap, the newfound pain spreading as I sat on his thigh. I whimpered. His hand came to my hair, brushing it behind my ear. Then his voice. His dark, sexy London accent purred through me. 'Go in the draw baby and get some tape.' He helped me up off his lap and I made my way over to the draw. I took out the thick brown tape and walked over to him.

His face had changed. He was no longer mad at me. His eyes were filled with lust as he watched me walk, grimacing at the pain I was feeling. I stood again in front of him, holding out the tape. His eyes wandered over me. My eyes were wet and red from the crying, no doubt I had a blotchy face from the awful position he had me in. I sniffled as I stood. I was naked from the waist down, my white skin on show.

'Thank you baby.' He took the tape from me and stood. He towered over me by more than a foot. He then pulled my tee-shirt from my body, up and over my head. Undressing me like a child. My bra next, my breasts spilling out as he unclasped it. My nipples were hard and begging for his attention. 'Are you cold baby?' He chuckled and I bit my lip as a fresh wave of embarrassment spread over me.

Luckily he didn't want an answer. He walked around me and pulled my hair from behind my ears, quickly braiding it and fastening it. His lips came to my neck, his soft warm lips across my flushed skin. My eyes automatically closed as my head lopped to the side, allowing him more access to my neck. His teeth skimmed across my skin and I let out a little groan. This is what I missed. Daddys attention to my skin.

'You're so beautiful baby' He turned my head and kissed me, his tongue forcing it's way into my mouth. I lost myself in his kiss, his hot breath mixing with mine, becoming one. I was moaning into him, my nipples even harder than before. My cunt was soaked and I had almost forgot about the pain in my bum.

Then it stopped. I whimpered as he pulled away. My pout coming immediately after. 'Oh you are needy baby, aren't you?'

'I told you I had missed you daddy.' My eyes growing wide as I looked at him. He still looked perfect, not a hair out of place. Meanwhile I was soaked, both my face and my cunt. My hair was pulled back but no doubt messy, my bum red and likely already bruising. I stood naked before him, he was still fully clothed in his work pants and shirt. My weakness was him dressed smart. He was a man who was widely respected and part because of how he presented himself. No one dared crossed him. Except me.

'Bend over baby, put your hands on the bench and I want you to spread your legs for me. Keep your head looking forward, at the headboard please.'

I followed his command. I laid the tape next to me and quickly got into position. I could feel his eyes on me as he made no movements. Then footsteps away from me. I was left for a couple of moments in my position, the sting in my bum remained. Then I heard him, he was near.

'Good girl.'

Out of the corner of my eye I saw him take the tape from my side. Crrriccck. Then it was against my skin. My thigh. He was taping something to my thigh and it pressed against my cunt. His fingers spread my lips and he directed whatever it was to my clit. I bit my lip so as not to let a moan escape as the much needed pressure against my clit sent a jolt through me. He taped it to me tightly, four rounds of tape around me holding it in position. The tape was replaced next to me. I could no longer feel him behind me. I waited.

SLAP//BUZZZZ

My head jolted back, he had landed his hand across my sore cheeks whilst turning on the wand, sending a mixture of both pain and pleasure through my body. I let out a stifled moan. My hips bucked against the wand as it continued buzzing against my sensitive clit. He continued to spank me.

'Baby, are you enjoying being spanked?'

I groaned. Of course I was, he had a wand directly over my clit which pressed closer to me every time his hand connected to my skin. The intensity increased, my knees buckled and I moaned louder. 'Daaaddyyy!' I was beginning to get near orgasm. It took all my might to keep my palms firmly on the bench, holding me up. The vibrations buzzed around what felt my entire body. The skin on my bum tight and sore but oh so nice.

The spanking stopped and I could feel his hot breath near my cunt. I whimpered. My mind could barely focus on much else other than keeping my orgasm at bay.

'Ohhhh' His hot wet tongue was lapping up my soaked cunt, his hands spreading my cheeks so he could get his face between me easier. His tongue circled my hole, little licks inside of me. I stumbled forward and grabbed onto the bed.

'Baby, get up onto the bench. Put your knees on the bench and your face onto the bed.'

My legs trembled as he helped me into position. 'Good girl.'

He immediately went back to my cunt, his tongue slowly teasing my skin. He pressed his fingertips into my burning skin and I yelped out. His face was gone but replaced by one of his thick fingers. I moaned loudly as he slowly pushed his finger into me. My hands grabbed the bedsheets and my eyes rolled back as he pulled it out and replaced it with two fingers. He began to finger fuck me, my hips bucking against him as he pressed the wand up to a higher level.

My moans vibrated around the room, my head spinning and I was so close to an orgasm.

'Dah.. Daadddyy' I panted, I could barely get my words out.

'Mhm, yes baby?'

'Dahdiee, pppllease' My hands were gripping tighter, my head back and forth as the vibrations waved through me.

'Please what?' The vibrations were stronger suddenly.

'Fuckkk. Please daddy. Please can I cum?' I begged. It was starting and my legs were shaking.

Then it stopped.

His fingers were removed and the vibrations no more. I cried out. Daddy chuckled. 'Oh you needy little slut. You really are such a messy little needy whore, ain't you baby?'

I was almost in tears. I could barely catch my breath as adrenaline pumped it's way through my body. I was so so desperate to cum. I'd not had one in a week, he had tortured me and it took me my all to even go this far through his punishment without exploding. My heart was pounding as I tried to steady my breathing. He came and sat on the bed in front of me, his legs bent to my sides, feet on the bench. He cupped my face and gently met my gaze.

'You've been such a good girl, but daddy still hasn't had an apology for your attitude.'

My pout came automatically, my eyes becoming glossy. 'I'm sorry daddy. I won't do it again.'

Daddy laughed, 'Oh baby we know you can't go long without sassing me. It's like second nature to you. But it's time we fill that pretty little mouth so no more bratting can be done tonight.'

He reached down and unzipped his trousers, my mouth opening immediately without him having to ask. His cock was bulging, veins sticking out and blood pulsing around it. I let out a little moan. I loved daddy's cock. It was the biggest I'd ever had and I was still practising how to take it all in one. He pushed my head down to meet his shaft and I didn't dare to tease. Nor did I want too. I let my lips glide down his skin, my tongue pressing hard against him.

'Mmhmm fuck' His southern growl got me every time. Every. Single. Time. My cunt twitched at it.

I got about half way down before his grip tightened on my head and he was controlling me, my head was forced down and I opened my throat to allow him to enter. He pressed my head against his body, his entire length in my mouth, down my throat. I gagged and he pulled me back up, but straight back down I went. He used my head like a fleshlight, bobbing me up and down, listening to me gag and struggling to breathe. He pulled me up entirely, my spit connected from my mouth to his cock still. Thick spit dripped down him and I panted as I felt it dribble down my chin. He let me catch my breath maybe for a second before pushing me back down, using me like before. It was hard to keep myself from retching, his cock was so thick and long but I didn't want to disappoint daddy, not after how awful I had been. He stopped and held me close to his stomach, my chin resting on his balls. His chest was heaving and his cock was pulsing in my mouth. He was close. He was steadying himself. He wasn't finished with me yet.

I was able to catch my breath a little as he held me here. He pulled me up and away from his cock and I whimpered. I liked him inside of my mouth. His hand was in my hair still and he pulled my face close to his.

'Open your mouth.' I did so without hesitation. *Spit.* He didn't move his eyes from mine and he sat for what seemed an eternity. 'Good girl. Close.'

I followed his instruction as he removed himself from the bed and walked behind me again. His finger glided over my slit.

'You like daddy in your mouth, don't you baby?'

'Mhm, yes daddy.' I fucking loved it. I could have daddy in my mouth all day long if I could. No doubt I'd still get in trouble for my attitude though.

'Do you think you've been a good girl tonight?'

'YES daddy!' I almost screamed at him. He laughed.

'Hmm I'm not sure..'

'Oh daddy, *pleeease*' I turned my head and looked at him, my eyes wide with a pleading look. 'Please daddy, I promise I won't be naughty again.' He raised his brow.

'You mean, until tomorrow?'

'Well maybe the day after' a little smile creeped across my face. He smiled back at me.

'Turn around baby.'

I did as I was asked and looked at our headboard. His mouth was against my thigh, soft kisses mixed with his tongue and teeth, grazing gently on my skin. His teeth were on my cheek, I shrieked. The pain shot through me and he slapped the other side of my bum. I hissed. His mouth continued up my body, past my burning backside and onto my lower back. My skin was flushed with sweat but his kisses brought goosebumps to the surface, my little hairs sticking up on edge. I was moaning gently, the softness of his touch a welcomed feel from his torture. His head was at my shoulder, my neck moving ready for his lips against it. As soon as he reached my neck I almost melted into him.

'I love you.'

I smiled and returned his 'I love you.'

Then it came. His cock was inside of me before I had a chance to bask in his love and my eyes shot open. He had turned the wand back on too, and my hips bucked against him. With one hand snaked around my neck, the other was on my hip, half controlling me, half keeping me up. His fingertips pressed into my skin as his cock forced its way deep inside of me. It was like I had never felt him before.

'Fuckkkk.. Baby, you feel so good.' Clearly he felt the same. 'Mhmm, fuck yes.'

His voice creeped me closer to the edge, his words and sounds pulling at my cunt. His cock was stretching me and he could feel the vibrations too. Harder and harder he fucked me, my moans turning to low screams. His hand on my neck pulled me up, close to him. I could feel his breath on me again and he growled in my ear. I think his hands were the only thing keeping me up at this point. His cock impaled me over and over, faster and harder with every thrust. My legs turned to jelly. I couldn't take it anymore. My eyes rolled back as let out whatever noise I was capable of, his hand tight against my throat. He had me entirely at his whim. And I was about to explode. He turned the wand higher and I made a noise I wasn't even sure came from me.

'Cum for me baby.' He growled in my ear.

At the word cum, my body let go. I became ridgid in his hands, he really was the only thing keeping me up. I melted back towards him, my legs buckling as my orgasm began spreading throughout my body. He held onto me tight but he didn't stop fucking me. The waves crashed through my stomach, up my chest and out of my mouth. My head was pressed against his chest as I screamed. My hands reached for his arms, needing to hold something. My fingers gripped into his skin. It began to simmer, my body finally relaxed and became limp. But still the intensity of the orgasm was spilling around me, slowly working its way out of me.

Then it was his turn. He pushed me into the mattress and I flopped down, ready to let him fill me. His hands were on my hips and within seconds I heard him roar. His cock was buried inside of me, he fucked me and pulled my hips up, my body easily abused and manovered in my post orgasmic state. I felt his cum leaking from me, the hot sticky liquid I had needed all week. I smiled. He stopped with his cock pressed into me, letting my cunt clench around him and milk the rest of his cum. He was breathless. He stopped the wand and I felt the last few pulses of his cock inside of me.

Without removing himself from me he detached the wand from my body. I heard a noise, the tape was still attached to me so no doubt he had used his pocket knife to cut the tape. The weight of the wand was gone. He picked my body up from my hips with one arm and scooped me into a cuddle. He was behind me, his body encasing mine. Still inside of me. Right where he belonged.

'You were such a good girl baby. I'm so proud of you. I love you.' He kissed me on my head.

I was so exhausted and in such a state of bliss I could barely murmur 'I love you' back.

'Shusshhh baby, close your eyes.' Another kiss on the head. He squeezed me closer to him and I nuzzled in and did just that.