Wife's Away and This Lady Plays

Story Info
Winters in Spain are great and an ex-pat lady wants to play.
5.2k words
4.23
6.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,780 Followers

My wife had to fly back to Chicago to see her mother, leaving me in this Spanish village alone. In winters, we had been renting an ancient, remodeled townhouse in a small Pueblo Blanco on the Mediterranean. We got to know several expats who had moved there mainly from Britain.

One of them, Elizabeth was an attractive single lady about ten years younger than me that had lived in Spain for over five years after her divorce. She was always beautifully dressed with immaculate hair and makeup. Her lipstick was always deep red and very sexy. She stood out in the circle of married friends. I loved to chat her up. I was intrigued because she was never with a man. Maybe, I thought, she likes women. No problem. It heightened her image as a woman of mystery.

One day, in the past, I said to her, "How can you be living alone? I must be living with a woman. I've been married three times. It's natural and a better way to live. You must get a man. You are very attractive. Go out there."

"There are not any really good men like you around." I never forgot that compliment. Weeks later, our expat group was having our normal Sunday brunch, Elizabeth was sitting beside me again.

"I heard your wife Ruth is out of town. You said you needed a woman around or you'd go crazy. How are you surviving?"

"Yes, very true, I'm going nuts without any female companionship. Why don't you come over and be a wife to me, make me dinner and stay the night?" I love to flirt for fun.

"Where will I sleep?" She said looking guiltily around and with a much lower voice.

"On the side of the bed closest to the washroom. I know you ladies get up often in the night." I whispered in jest, close to her ear,

"What time should I come over?" She bites her lip, looks around guiltily. She must have been thinking about being with me for a while to talk like this.

"How about seven."

"Okay, but never tell a soul."

"My lips are sealed."

My mind was leaping with joy, but I needed to keep the calm exterior. I kept up with small talk as my cock got semi-erect as I imagined her full red lips around it. My mind was in a tizzy the rest of the meal and after the group parted.

Later that special night.

I've been walking around my townhouse alternatively thinking, no way will she be coming, and the rest of time getting horny fantasizing about having sex with a new, attractive woman. I have a sense this lady is a real fox in bed and hungry for it after abstaining for so long. Finally, I hear a knock on the door. A surge of adrenaline hits me, and a shit-ass grin breaks out on my face.

She is here with a big smile and a covered pan of food, dressed beautifully, to please, with a gorgeous gold and deep green patterned dress with a plunging neckline and skirt that hugs her slim hips nicely. Her hair is perfect, and her makeup accentuates her gorgeous eyes and full lips. She has on a necklace and earrings of pearls and seashells that has a local Spanish cultural feel. Her legs have dark black nylons with gold high heels to match the dress. She looks delicious and I can feel my cock thicken as I realize she did this to impress me before we fuck like rabbits.

"You look incredible."

"Thanks."

I give her a Spanish-style kiss on the cheek as she blushes sweetly. She kisses me on the neck in a submissive way that sets a nice tone. She steps back.

"Show me to the kitchen, kind gentleman. I need to warm up this paella."

"Right this way. I love to see my women happy in the kitchen."

"I have an oven just like this." She says looking around. The paella will be ready in no time."

I check out her ass when she turns and adjusts the dials. Very fuckable. A feeling of calm, male, alpha sexuality fills me. She bends to put the dish in the oven and the satin material of her dress stretches across the crack of her ass. I envision her pussy under there. I love to see women bent over with their pussies in full view below. Hopefully she has a full bush. I love raking my fingers through a nice beaver. I insist my wife only trim hers. I adjust my thickening cock to a better angle before she turns towards me.

"I have your favorite white wine in the fridge. There you go, my secret is out. I've been watching you and admiring you. You are an amazing woman, Elizabeth."

"Oh, Keith, you are such a flirt. Don't stop it." We both laugh.

"Let's take it with a couple of glasses onto the balcony and look out at the Mediterranean while we chat."

"Good idea, but let's wait for the balcony until it's dark. I don't want anybody knowing I'm here and being naughty."

"I'm so glad, you decided to be naughty with me."

I put my hand on the back of her waist and pull her hips to mine. She looks up at me shyly and I dip my lips to hers. Her lips are soft, and she melts her body into mine. Her sigh and my animal groan mix perfectly.

"Let's go into the living room and get know each other better. The glasses are in that cupboard, and I'll get the wine." I point. "The sofa is good." We sit with her crossing her legs like a perfect lady. She puts the glasses on the coffee table. I open the wine and fill both glasses, proposing a toast. "Here's to the good life in Spain."

"To the good life."

She closes her eyes and drinks as I admire her attractive face and long auburn hair. The wine goes down cold, sweet and delicious. I put my arm across the back of the sofa.

"Come closer. You are way too far away." She smiles nervously and slides closer our legs almost touching and hers are no longer crossed. Her perfume is musky and very sexy. "I love your perfume. Very nice." She thanks me and sips her wine. Her neck is so thin and feminine, her necklace and earrings so classy. I love touching a woman to slide slowly into intimacy. My hand goes to her waist, and I see her eyes widen slightly in surprise. "Elizabeth, you are so attractive. You must get back out there and live again."

"I've been thinking about that recently. It's been long enough after my divorce. Your naughty offer hit me at the right time."

"Lucky me." I slide my hand down to her bum. She turns to me and shifts closer. Her hand goes to my chest with her breast against my side. I take a good handful of ass. She kisses my neck submissively as I eye her luscious breasts exposed by the deep cleavage. They are a light brown tan color with a hint of a snow-white tan line next to her bra. My sense of masculinity rises as I know I'll soon be holding her soft white breasts in my hands and mounting her nude body in lusty passion.

I like to talk dirty and found women love it too. "Your ass feels great." A blush rises on her cheeks. "I love a nice womanly ass. That's my favorite." I give her other ass-cheek a nice squeeze.

"You naughty man." She places her hand on my chest.

"You bet I'm naughty." We laugh together and empty our wine glasses. I fill them again. We sip in silence and enjoy the moment.

"Keith, I'm a bit nervous. My ex was the only man I've been with. I hope I can be a good lover."

"Don't worry. It will be all good. Just do what I say and things will be fine." She nods yes. My heart is leaping knowing she is relatively inexperienced, fresh and willing to learn. I get very fucking lusty when I have sex. When I fuck women for the first time, they are surprised how I go animal on them. But they all love it. My cock is getting hard thinking about the fun we are going to have.

"The paella must be ready. I'll go get it." I admire her sweet ass as she walks away.

"Okay, I'll set the table as you get it."

I take the wine and glasses to the dining room and bring out the plates, napkins and cutlery. Everything is soon placed. I light some candles and turn off the lights, then put on some soft jazz background music. Soon, Elizabeth comes in with oven gloves holding a pan of multi-colored paella. It smells delicious. She looks classy and delicious sitting across from me.

"That looks great, and it smells delicious. I love paella."

"I took a Spanish cooking course. Let me dish you out some."

She is acting so much like a woman. I love that. Women are so wonderful. I always need one around. Having them suck my cock and open their legs for me to mount them is icing on the cake. As she bends to dish me out some paella her deep cleavage is so close and wonderful. It's going to be so great holding those beautiful breasts.

"Elizabeth, truthfully, this is the best paella I've had. It's amazing."

I reach across the table and give her delicate, manicured hand a squeeze. I regret setting her place opposite me rather than to the side. It would have been better to reach over and touch her thigh and her shoulder as we ate. Touching a new woman intimately is so much fun. Her hand is under mine on the table. I run my palm over her knuckles as we look into each other's eyes. The slow-motion movement towards intimacy is so sexy.

"Thanks Keith, I appreciate that." I smile and she blushes as my hungry eyes drill into her cleavage signaling my rising animal lust.

We eat and drink with a bit of small talk about local tourist sights. I don't want to bring up her past marriage. This is a night for her to let loose. After the wine bottle empties, I get another. We have another glass, but she puts her hand over her glass when I offer more.

"I better not drink too much. You might take advantage of me."

"Your damn right, I'm going to take advantage of you." We laugh. "It's dark now. Let's go out onto the balcony."

We go out and the moon is full over the deep blue Mediterranean. The lights of the town are below. It is an amazing view. We look out in wonder drinking in the perfect vista in silence for several minutes. Finally, we turn to each other and embrace. Our lips meet and our tongues dance together. The passion that has been building since she arrived washes over me and I grab her perfect, womanly ass with both hands. She sighs as I grope her satin covered bottom. I reach up and cup a firm, womanly breast in one hand.

"God, I've been wanting to hold your breasts since it seems like forever. They feel amazing." She kisses my neck and puts her hands behind my head offering me free rein to explore her luscious body. I get the message and dip my hand in that cleavage I've been admiring and deep inside her bra to find her diamond hard nipple.

"Oh Keith. My goodness."

I cup and squeeze her soft breast. Then I go for the other one. She pulls my lips to hers as I enjoy her charms. My cock is titanium hard. I take her hand and place it in the front of my pants.

"Feel how you turn me on so much." She feels the length and the thickness. I'm not huge but an above average amount that my women love. We kiss and grope each other for a few minutes. I look down and say, "Let's go inside, Elizabeth. That's a good idea, right?"

"Yes, that's a good idea."

"I have an idea. Why don't we have a slow, romantic dance?" I'm in no rush to bed her. I light a couple of candles and put on some favorite slow, sexy tunes. She moves into my arms and rests her head on my chest as our bodies melt together. Her hair smells of spring flowers. She opens a few of my shirt buttons and kisses my chest sweetly. I enjoy the bliss of holding this sexy, attractive woman knowing I will be mounting her soon and pound my cock deep into her ripe, tight pussy.

I can sense she is getting in heat. Her breathing is hot and faster on my chest. I just hold her waist and let her lust build. Soon she reaches down and holds my cock with a little groan deep in her throat. The lady wants that cock. Nice.

"Take off your dress." She hesitates for an instant and turns.

"Could you please pull down the zipper?" I pull it down and see her beautiful back and her bra. She shrugs off the shoulders and lets the dress fall, steps out of it and places it on an armchair. She looks incredible in matching deep purple bra and panties with dark black stay-up nylons and gold heels. She says submissively, "Do you want me to take off everything?"

"No love, that's perfect. Let's just dance."

She comes back into my arms, puts her hands behind my neck. I explore her body, slowly and confidently. Her ass feels so much better without the dress. Her satin panties are amazing. Elizabeth kisses my chest as I grope. She sighs as my hand goes inside the waistband down to her naked buttocks. Fuck, does that feel sweet. My cock is throbbing. As if she could read my mind, she reaches down and holds it through my pants.

"You are amazing down there. Keith, please be gentle with me."

A surge of testosterone and adrenaline shoots through me at those words, giving herself to me. I turn her around strongly and grip both of her breasts hard. I reach under the bra and push it up, baring her chest and holding her naked tits. I say loudly in her ear, "Don't think I'm going to make love with you. We are going to fuck and fuck harder than you have ever been fucked in your life." I reach inside the front of her panties to her very hairy crotch. "This pussy is going to be fucked until you have a mind-blowing orgasm." She groans in submission at the thought. "Now, let's go to the bedroom." I give her ass a small slap to get her moving.

We go hand in hand to the bedroom. She stands by the bed and removes her bra and panties. Her black pubic hair is so sexy. She starts to take off the dark nylons. I say, "Leave those on. It's a nice touch." She stops and like a good wife bends over and folds down the bedspread to reveal the beige colored sheet below. I love watching a woman's breasts hang down as they do that. I've already removed my shirt, but she eagerly undoes my belt and pants. I step out of them, and she strips my underwear down and off. My cock is at full attention. Kneeling, she takes off one sock and then the other. She surprises me by quickly kissing the head of my erection as she rises and then mounts the bed.

I'm so horny I could mount her and cum in an instant. I have great control but I don't want to test it now. This first sex should be slow and memorable. We lay facing each other on our sides in the semi-darkness and kiss. I push her shoulder so she is on her back. She instinctively puts a hand modestly over her crotch shielding it from my view and an arm over her breasts as well. I push them aside.

"I just want to look at your beautiful body, Elizabeth. I've been admiring it from afar. Now you are in my bed."

She blushes crimson and kisses my shoulder as I stare at her nakedness. I cup her breast and tweak her nipple as she bites her lip and sighs. I run my hand down her soft, smooth stomach to her dark brown, thick bush. She closes her knees.

"Open your legs, Elizabeth." She complies. "Further, dear. Very good, just like that." A wall of the odor of feminine love juices hits my nose. This lady is in heat. I run my fingers through her thick bush and then down over her mons to her down-covered moist pussy lips. Elizabeth reacts to my groping by burying her head in my shoulder and moaning. Her hips start humping as I explore her sex. This lady needs some cock. I feel her hand grip the shaft of my cock.

"Oh god." She moans in surprise.

Should I get her to suck it? I know that's on the table but why be a prick and make her wait for the first orgasm she's had in forever? Her pussy feels so juicy and so snug around my two fingers. She strokes my cock like she's handled one many times before. I can feel the start of an orgasm as her small hand strokes my dick.

"Just hold my balls, Elizabeth, I direct her urgently. "I'm so horny and want to go slowly." Her hand cups my ball-sack as directed. I love the way she does everything I say.

"Whatever you say Keith." Our lips meet in a lusty, French kiss as my fingers probe deeply in her pussy to her G spot. I twirl my finger on the spot my wife loves and Elizabeth groans in pleasure and humps her hips. She breaks our kiss and groans, "Sweet Mary, my god man, please, I need you now."

I get the message and rise onto my knees, then down between her open legs. Fuck it, I enjoy the moment I love best, looking down at an attractive, nude horny woman looking eagerly at my stiff cock. Her hairy beaver is perfect with the pink slit inviting me powerfully to mount her.

"My god woman, you look delicious."

I fall forward and cover her body suspended on my elbows and knees. She wraps her arms around my back as the tip of my cock expertly finds her vagina opening. She whimpers as the head of my cock lodges in the tight opening. There is resistance. Her pussy must not have been used by a cock my size. My lust meter is in the red zone, and I thrust with all my might.

She screams, "YES" in my ear.

I am balls-deep in hot pussy in an instant. An animal sound come from deep in my throat. A fuck rage consumes me, and I thrust and pound her pussy relentlessly. A briefly worry that I'm hurting her floats in my primal brain but I pound her pussy in complete abandon as the erotic buildup of the last few hours spills out. Her hands grip my ass as I ravage her mature pussy with everything I've got. This confirms she's loving it. Her legs part incredibly wide, begging me in their own way to go deeper. I can feel the head of my dick hit the bottom of her pussy with every thrust. Her animal groans mix with mine. She's loving it deep and hard. I gallop towards my orgasm.

She screams out, "AAAAAAHHHHHHH, OH YES, AAAAAAHHHHH. OH MY GOD, YES."

I can feel her pussy spasm around my cock. She pants and moans as I drill her pussy. That does it for me. I thrust in deep and lock in as my brain explodes. My body and hers melt together into the universe losing our bounds. Our shouts mingle and likely wake up the neighbourhood. Who the fuck cares? Pleasure wave after pleasure wave rolls over me as I lock into her amazing pussy. Finally, out of breath, I roll off her womanly body as we both giggle side-by-side like school kids in shear happiness.

"Elizabeth, I like it when the woman gets up and gets a warm washcloth to clean me up. Could you do that?"

"Of course, Keith."

I watch in the semi-dark room, her nude ass as she walks to the bathroom. I shift up in the bed and put a pillow under my head. Looking down at my trusty, cum-slick, half-hard cock laying on my thigh. I hear the tinkle of her peeing in there like I've heard from my women a thousand times. Elizabeth, in all her nude glory walks back with her dark black hairy beaver the center of my attention. She leans over my waist and cleans the shaft with the warm, soapy cloth. I love the way her tits hang down.

"The balls too, love."

She blushes and does a good job on my hairy sack. "Just, toss the cloth on the floor over there. Take off the nylons and come in here and snuggle." She smiles and climbs in beside me, kisses my shoulder and snuggles on her side into my body with her hand on my chest. As with my other women, she likes to be directed in the bedroom. We lay in silent wonder after that epic fuck for quite a while. I sense she wants to say something.

"That was truly amazing Keith. I didn't know sex could be that good." She kisses my shoulder again. "I thought I would come over for a roll in the hay to kick off the ending of my single status but you kind of blew my mind there."

"It was my pleasure."

"I could see that." I kiss the top of her head. "I'd just like to say that if you every want to get together again like this, please just call." I'm taken back by the offer. In a pleading voice, "Please Keith, promise me that. I won't be a home wrecker. We will just have sex. Will you?"

"Thanks, Elizabeth, of course. It's my honor. You are amazing."

"Thanks Keith."

I'm lying in the half light in wonderment of this beautiful woman just giving herself totally to me. I feel like a king. I take in a big lung full of air and let it out slowly as my ego is expanding and my endorphins leaping. I reach down her back to her ass, no, my ass. I give my new property a gentle squeeze of ownership. I feel a slight pang of guilt as my male viewpoint but then think no, it's sweet owning a fine piece of ass like Elizabeth. I can feel a big shit-ass grin break out on my face.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,780 Followers
12