Wife's Away and This Lady Plays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reaches her head up and kisses my neck. My cock starts to thicken as erotic possibilities start to play in the crude areas of my brain. An idea pops into my primal brain. After a long and successful sexual career, I've learned it's best to ask whenever you have a desire with a willing woman. Now, I want to know how committed she really is.

"You know Elizabeth, I've been envisioning your sweet lips wrapped around my cock since the first day I met you. Envisioning that has been my go-to fantasy when I'm making love to my wife. You now know, I'm such a crude, lecherous guy under my gentlemanly façade. Why don't you go down and suck my cock, or should I say your cock?"

"Of course, Keith, whatever you say."

"Lay with your pussy up this way. I want to get to know it better."

She positions on her side with her head by my waist and her hairy crotch within easy reach. "Spread your legs, sweetheart. Yes, good." I stroke her down covered pussy lips. "My god woman, you have such a beautiful pussy." I love being crude in bed. My attention goes back to my dick as I feel hot breath on it. She kisses the circumcised head reverently and shyly licks the shaft with a pointed tongue very amateurishly. Jesus, doesn't she know how to suck a cock? Maybe her hubby never asked. "Push your hair to the other side. I want to see everything. Yes, good." She's going to need guidance. "Big, wide wet tongue. Lick it all over. Wow, that feels incredible. Now hold the shaft and just lick around the head. Ummm, oh yes. That's the ticket." She starts to stroke my titanium hard cock as she licks. "Good thinking Elizabeth, stroke it just like that, nice and slow." My alpha nature soars. She is a keeper.

Back at her crotch, I smell a wave of pussy odor and feel her inner pussy lips start to moisten. The lady is getting turned on sucking my cock. A big hit-ass grin breaks out on my face. That is my test for all women I stay hooked up with; getting turned on by sucking my cock. "Okay, now wrap your lips around the head." I watch in amazement as her pink, full lips encircle the deep red engorged head of my cock. Her pretty face looks even more gorgeous with my cock buried in her mouth. An explosion of pure pleasure takes my breath away. My eyes shut and animal sounds come from my throat. She looks up in panic and takes her mouth off my junk. "No, no, Elizabeth. It's all good. Keep going." She gobbles the head again. I sigh, "Oh yes, just like that." I press the top of her head and my cock slides along her tongue to the back. I release and it slides back. She gets the message and bobs her head herself. "Ummm, that's good. Oh yes, very good." She is a quick study. As I watch this glorious sight, I'm trying to etch the memory into my brain forever. "Look up at me baby."

She turns her head and looks at me with wide open eyes. I can see her cheek has a bulge where the head of my cock is inside. Fuck, is that horny or what? "Elizabeth, I just want you to know I'm going to cum in your mouth and I want you to keep your mouth around my erection as I orgasm. You can spit out or swallow after, but I need you to keep sucking until I tell you to stop. Is that clear?" She blinks her big, beautiful eyes and nods yes. "Great. It's a pet peeve of mine." She smiles as much as she can with my cock in her mouth at my comment. Then, she turns back towards my junk and bobs her head up and down like a pro to my immense pleasure. She is either a quick learner or she was faking her novice cocksucking ability for modesty's sake. I don't give a fuck either way. I just swim in a sea of alpha male rapture.

I turn my attention to her beautiful, hairy crotch. What a gorgeous pussy. I run my knuckles along the down-covered lips. Elizabeth groans at my touch. I spread her outer lips and am hit with another wave of feminine pussy odor. Fuck, that smells great. I swear all my women have a different odor but all are great. I push her inner thigh slightly and she opens her legs obediently. It's nice when a woman reacts to my direction. With legs spread, her little brown anus comes into view. I love fucking a woman doggy-style and looking down at her asshole as I drill her pussy. It's so deliciously crude. I'll be mounting Elizabeth doggy someday soon for sure. Hmm. I wonder if she's ever been fucked in the ass? Not likely. It's not a big turn-on for me but it might be interesting to take her anal cherry in the future.

I feel an orgasm rising in my crotch with all this horny thinking. This is too delicious to end so soon. I say firmly, "Just lick my balls, love." She hesitates. This is new to her. Then I feel her hot tongue on my nut-sack. "Yes, just like that. Make them nice and wet." I can hear slurping sounds as she pleasures my hairy balls. She grips the shaft and strokes me slowly as her tongue glides over my sack. Very sweet. I'll have to return the favor one of these days and suck her pussy until she screams. But tonight, is for me.

I reach down and cup her firm, womanly breast as I watch her lick my balls. I spread my legs and she instantly understands I want her to lick the now available, underside of my sack. Her warm tongue is sliding deep under immediately. What a woman. This is so fucking horny, I just have to cum in her mouth. No more needing to wait. I push her hand stroking my cock aside and grip my shaft as I've done countless times.

"Wrap your beautiful lips around the head of my cock, sweetheart. YES, just like that." She remembers to push her hair to the other side of her head so I can see everything. Her pearl earrings look so classy. I stroke the steel-hard shaft slowly and feel her lips graze my fist at the top of each stroke. I say urgently with my brain in a red zone lust fog, "Remember what I said about keeping your mouth on my cock when I cum, right?" She gives a nod and an affirmative sound from deep in her throat. My breathing picks up as my orgasm builds with every stroke of my fist. As it gets closer to ecstasy, I shout, "Hold my fucking balls." Her delicate hand cups them. This sends me over the top and my mind explodes as I fill her mouth. Wave after huge wave of pleasure rolls over my body. I grab a pillow and put it over my face to muffle my screams of the most powerful orgasm I've had in years.

Eventually, my heart and breathing slow and I take the pillow off my face. I don't know how long I was luxuriating in the aftermath of the orgasm, but I'm amazed to see Elizabeth still with her lips around the head of my now semi-hard cock. Some of my cum has dripped out of the side of her lips but she has swallowed the rest. I lift her chin and say, "You are amazing Elizabeth. That was perfect. Come up here and let's snuggle."

She replies, "No, first I will get a fresh washcloth and clean you up."

I feel a surge of alpha, protective caring for this wonderful woman as I watch her naked ass walk towards the bathroom. I think I'll see a lot of that bum with epic love sessions ahead. I smile, take in a deep breath, and let it out slowly with a contented sigh. It's great to be me.

12