Wife's Beach Vacation Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As for my dare to Brit, l dare you to kiss the hot shy chick on the mouth," he said, nodding at Tracy. Tracy flushed, then looked angry for a second, but accepted the light peck that Brit put on her lips without complaint. "Weak," Ben shouted. "Shoulda gave her some tongue." What a douche.

The next hand had Ben winning again. This version of poker was hardly even a game of skill, he was just getting great cards. But that didn't keep him from bragging loudly about how great he was at poker. And of course, Ali was the low hand.

"Shy chick, let's see those big ole shy titties," Ben said.

Glaring, Tracy stood. "My name is Tracy," she said. She removed her tank top, then her bikini top. Her tits looked even better in the semi-glow of the boat than they had in daylight.

"Alright Ali, walk up to Bill and put your tits in his face and let him motorboat em. He looks like he could use it."

Bill had been sulking at the corner of the table, his situation with Mary had not improved. His eyes widened, however as Ali approached. She sat on his lap, and shook her boobs at him, then stood and pressed his head between them. If it hadn't been my wife doing it, it would have been funny, and indeed most people around the table were snickering. I fumed inside.

The next hand was won by Chad. To my relief, he left Ali alone. He had Tracy remove her bottom layer, leaving her naked and out if the game. She was a good sport but I could tell she was definitely embarrassed to be the only one naked among us. Rick, who could barely sit up or speak, slurred his approval of his wife's body. Tracy smacked him as she sat down.

The loser of the hand was Ashley. Pondering the dare for a moment, Chad finally looked her in the eye. "Honey, I want you to go seduce Sam and Lara. See if you can get them to fuck you."

Everyone held their breath for a moment. Ashley looked afraid at first, but then gathered herself and walked toward Chad. She planted a kiss on his mouth, and then walked toward the pool deck.

"She may be a bit, we'd best continue without her," Chad said.

Jill won the next hand, with Mary having the low hand. She pointed to me. "Lose the shirt buddy." I did so, unsure why she picked me but making a note to retaliate.

"Mary, Mary quite contrary," Jill said, "What do I do with you?"

Mary smiled and leaned forward in anticipation. "Anything you want."

"Give Chad a handjob, right here and now."

Bill was immediately on his feet protesting. "Mary, no fucking way. You're not doing this, it's just a stupid game."

Mary looked at him impassively as she stood up. "I want to do it, Billy. Like I told you earlier, the more you try to control me, the more I want to be bad. Nothing's more unsexy than an insecure man trying to control me."

She walked toward Chad. Bill walked around the table and tried to intercept her, grabbing her wrist. "You can't do this, Mary."

She quickly lifted her knee and caught him squarely in the balls. He let go of her arm and doubled over in pain. "Don't tell me what I can't do. This is happening. If you can't handle it, go pout somewhere else." Bill looked at her for a moment, seething, and then stormed off toward the cabin.

Turning her attention to Chad, Mary had him stand up, and she turned his chair around so that it faced Ashley, Kara, and Sam on the pool deck. Ashley was giggling loudly at something Sam had said as she sat on the edge of his deck chair. She lightly stroked Sam's chest with her finger. Lara was just looking at her with a mix of confusion and vague interest. Sitting Chad back down, Mary said "I thought you might want something to watch while I work on you." She pulled his shorts down and removed his cock, which was already hard. She started pumping.

Ashley stood suddenly and removed her top and then sat back down next to Sam, poking her tits into his face as they talked. She was talking and laughing and pointed at Lara, who removed her top next and sat on the other side of Sam's chair. Sam reached out and fondled each of them, as if comparing.

"She's loving showing off those fake tits," said Chad. "Fuck that's hot.

"Yeah Chad, do you like tits?" asked Mary. Chad groaned and nodded.

Mary let go of his dick and removed her bikini top, and then stood quickly and removed her shorts and bottoms. She was naked.

"I do my sexual favors best when I'm completely nude. Hope you don't mind," She said as she gripped his cock again.

By the pool, Sam was now standing, and Ashley removed his shirt while Lara pulled down his shorts. Just as he stepped put of them. Ashley pushed him with all her might toward the pool. She had the element of surprise, and he stumbled, but recovered his balance just a step away. Until Lara pushed him from the other side, that is. He went tumbling in with a big splash. Lara and Ashley high fived, and then each slid out of their bottoms and jumped in after him, naked. They splashed and grabbed at each other playfully. Ashley went under and then surfaced directly in front of Sam. She grabbed hold of his hard cock. Standing on her tip toes, and pressing his dick flat against her stomach, with the base of his shaft next to her entrance, she gasped. The head of it was well past her belly button. Loud enough for us to hear, she said "That's how far you could go into me. Lara, how do you take this whole thing?" Lara giggled and began the process of demonstrating exactly how she did it.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," said Chad, and he did, all over Mary's tits. She was playing with his cum on her tits when Bill walked back out.

He went ballistic. "What the hell? Why would you do that Mary?"

"You heard the dare, Bill. You seemed fine with the dares when Ali had her tits in your face."

"No part of the dare said you had to get naked! And you definitely didn't have to let him cum all over you! I can't accept this kind of behavior from my girlfriend."

"Well you don't have to any more Bill, because I'm not your girlfriend any more. We're done."

"What? Seriously? You're breaking up with me in front of my coworkers after I've put up with this shit all day?"

"Yep," she said, standing up. "Come on, Chad, why don't we go get cleaned up real quick and hurry back for the best part of the show over there at the pool."

A glance over showed Lara riding Sam's dick as he lay on his back next to the pool. As Ashley stood in the water and licked his balls and his shaft as it came in and out.

As Mary and Chad headed for the showers, Bill stood there in amazement. Noticing everyone watching him, he said "You people are freaks." And with that he headed for the bar to pour himself a drink.

Ali won a hand and had Jill remove her top. I don't even remember what her dare was, something mild and lame, comparatively.

I was dealt pocket aces the next hand, and I finally won one. I struck back at Ben and made Brit lose her top.

Jill was the loser of the hand, and I got my chance for revenge. "FaceTime your boyfriend and talk to him for 20 minutes while we play."

"He'll get pissed! I'm topless and there's people having sex over there!" Despite her protests I could tell she liked the dare. I got the impression when she'd mentioned her boyfriend earlier they she enjoyed teasing him.

She dialed, and positioned the screen so that only her face was showing. The phone was answered immediately. "Hey babe," she said. We couldn't really hear his end of the conversation as the speaker was turned away from us. "Oh not much, just playing some cards on the boat."

Mary and Chad had emerged from the shower. Chad walked straight for the pool deck, where Ashley was on all fours now getting pounded from behind while Lara watched and played with herself.

Mary walked back to rejoin us at the table, and walked behind Jill as she did.

"What? Oh yeah... some of our guests have had a lot to drink and they got naked."

She lowered her phone so her boyfriend couldn't see her face and rolled her eyes at the rest of us. When she did, she pointed the phone straight at her tits. Even with the volume low, we all heard his next words, "Jill! Are you naked too?"

"Oh um... Yes babe. Well just topless actually."

We heard some garbled shouting from Jill's boyfriend.

"I know, I know it's just there was this nude day celebration, and I kinda got caught up in the spirit of it." She had to once again aim the phone from her face to hide the fact that she was laughing as she shrugged at the rest of us.

"Relax, we are just playing this truth or dare type game now..."

She signaled that we should keep playing.

Mary won again the next hand, and Jill got last. She chose Brit to lose clothing, making her completely nude. Jill had gotten last.

A sinister smile spread across Mary's face. "I want you to blow Rick," she said in a half-whisper, loud enough for Jill and the rest of us to hear, but not her boyfriend.

Jill's eyes widened and she flipped Mary the bird, but she never stopped smiling. I'd almost thought Rick was asleep, but he sprang up at the mention of the dare. Quickly and eagerly disrobing, he tripped over his pants and face planted. After making sure he was ok, we couldn't help but laugh. He was hammered. Tracy just scowled and shook her head. She looked repulsed by her drunk husband and the entire situation. He staggered over to Jill excitedly and put his dick in her face, pretty much ending any chance of her being able to get away with this on her facetime call. Surprisingly, he'd still managed to get mostly hard, but his dick was still small.

"Jill! Is that a fucking dick?!?!" we heard over the phone.

"Well, yeah baby I just lost a hand and I have to suck it real quick. Don't be mad it's just part of the game so it's not cheating." And she began sucking. We heard some incoherent noise from the other end of the phone but I couldn't make it out.

At one point she pulled it out and stroked it for a minute while saying "babe surely you're not threatened by this little thing, yours is way bigger." I think he cut the call after that.

Jill tossed the phone on the table with a shrug, and everyone laughed. "He'll get over it," she said before resuming her duties.

We decided to play one more hand. Ali won this one. She looked at me. "Get naked, Tom."

Why would she do this to me? I thought we had a truce. As I stripped my clothes off I realized that the events of the game so far had made me rock hard, as hard as I'd been all day.

Brit had lost the hand. Ali looked at her, then Ben, then me, smirking a little. Brit looked at her intently, not knowing what to expect. "Brit- go take a shower with Tom."

It could have been my imagination, but I thought I saw a smile on the corner of Brit's lips before she suppressed it.

"Oh that's bullshit, you're not going through with that with this wimp are you?" asked Ben. "The game is over, c'mon Brit let's go get a drink."

Brit stood, and said, "Sorry Ben, these are the rules." She walked over to me and grabbed my hand. "Come on, Tom"

I was in a trance. This felt totally surreal. My wife had just sent me with my naked ex to the showers. Did she assume we'd fuck? Would we?

Just as we were about to enter the cabin, Brit looked around and saw that Ben was striding toward us with a purpose. He'd had to walk around a table but now he was closing fast. "Shit, Run."

We barely made it to the guest bathroom and locked the door before he got there. After trying the door, he beat on it several times. "Don't you touch him Brit!" he shouted. Shortly after, we heard another guy, likely Ethan, talking calmly to Ben. Then silence.

Brit turned to me. "We're going to fuck." Well, that was one question answered.

We did fuck. We started in the shower, in a standing position that got a little tiring after a minute. We laid a towel on the ground, and reverted to our old favorite from high school, the missionary position. Nothing was said during it, we just locked eyes and I gave in to the nostalgia and pleasure. I heard her nearing an orgasm, and closed my eyes, determined to last until after she came. She finally did, it would have been a hell of a fake otherwise. I told her I was close and she said to cum on her tits. For the second time today, I painted a set of tits that wasn't my wife's. After we cleaned up, we sat on the edge of the tub together.

"You were good," she said. "Ali's a lucky girl."

"Yeah, well Ben's still a motherfucker."

We both laughed at that. "I have fun with Ben, but lately I've seen some things in him that I'm not wild about. Who knows where we'll end up," she sad, shrugging.

"You look as good as ever."

"Thanks Tom, you've aged well too. I miss hanging with you. Maybe don't lose my number."

"How could I? It's been burned into my brain for almost 20 years," I said. "Along with some less appealing images."

"Tom, I've always regretted the way we treated you then. Ben was the right guy for me to be with, at least at the time, but it didn't have to go down that way. I'm ashamed, and I'm sorry. For whatever that's worth."

"It's worth quite a bit. Thanks. All forgiven. All you had to do was fuck me," I joked.

She smiled and asked, "Can I ask you something? Are you and Ali, like, swingers? Do you do this all the time?"

"No. Neither of us had ever strayed before this week. Ali's always been almost a prude. She's been... different on this trip. I've been very hurt by it, but I haven't been an angel myself, obviously. I don't like it- I mean- I enjoyed what just happened in there, don't get me wrong. But if it were up to me I am definitely not cool with us being free to mess around with other people. It was killing me as Ethan was sending pictures of her behavior on the nude island. I guess she needs this now, but to be honest I haven't decided if I can live with it."

She looked surprised at that. "What about you and Ben?" I asked.

"We tried it once with a couple we're friendly with, but Ben got jealous and called it off before much happened. He's always trying to get me to buy into a threesome, but we've never done that either until today. Well until today, kind of," she said sheepishly before adding, "but I don't think Ben enjoyed that very much."

At least Ali hadn't lied to me about that part. Part of me kind of wondered what she did to him, but not enough to ask.

"You think it's safe to go outside?" I asked.

"Only one way to find out."

Ali

I'd followed Ethan to the cabin when he went to calm Ben down. He walked in just as Ben started pounding in the bathroom door.

"That's enough, man," he's said. "They'll be out soon enough. Go wait at the bar and have a drink."

"Fuck you, that's my wife in there."

"Ben, if you break that door, we're gonna have a problem." Ethan moved a little closer to Ben, and made it more apparent that he had a good four or five inches on him.

Ben reluctantly backed down, and walked out of the room furiously. I followed Ethan back out toward the pool, and as we exited the cabin, we stopped to survey the scene. Rick was finally down for the count, passed out in the middle of the floor. Lara and Sam, now clothed, had moved back toward the bow of the boat and were enjoying the night air. Ashley and Chad were fucking next to the pool. Mary and Jill were fully naked, chatting and making drinks behind the bar like old friends. Bill and Ben were sitting at the bar, drinking and watching the show.

Tracy sat alone, at the table. She hadn't bothered putting her clothes back on from the card game, no one was paying attention to her anyway.

I turned to face Ethan, my exposed breasts brushing up against his chest in the narrow cabin doorway. "I'd say you threw a good party."

He laughed. "Can't argue with that. There's one thing I still wish I'd gotten to do, though."

I smiled. "Why don't you go to your room. I've got a surprise for you. See you in a minute."

Ethan gave me a weird look, but he obeyed.

Two minutes later, Tracy and I showed up at his door, both completely naked. "She didn't take much convincing," I said.

Tom

After we exited the bathroom, Brit went to find Ben, and her clothes. I had no interest in finding Ben, so I walked out the other end of the cabin, which was near the front of the boat. I ran into Lara and Sam, who I deduced had finished with Ashley and put their clothes back on.

"Hey guys, you seen Ali?" They hadn't. For the first time, I started to get nervous about what Ali might be up to. It had been fun with Brit, but now that I'd cum, I became worried Ali only wanted to distract me so she could be with someone else. What I'd said to Brit was true. I enjoyed the fun but if it came at the cost of Ali fucking other people, I'm not sure I was ok with it.

My heart sank further as I walked back around to the bar and pool area and still didn't see her.

To my surprise, Rick, who had seemed on the verge of passing out for hours, was walking around incoherently mumbling like a zombie. As I passed by him, he grabbed my arm and slurred a barely comprehensible question that I somehow managed to interpret- he was looking for Tracy. I shrugged and continued my search, heading back for the cabin with a lump in my throat. As I opened the door I realized Rick was following me. "Weirdo," I whispered to myself.

The guest room and crew barracks were empty, and so I made my way toward the master bedroom. The door was cracked. As soon as I pushed it open, I saw Tracy on her knees in front of a Ethan, his dick in her hand. Relief washed over me for about 2 seconds, until I took a step into the room and realized Ali was also on her knees next to Tracy. Before I could say anything, Ethan started spurting cum all over Ali's face and tits. I stood there as if rooted to the spot, unable to speak. It was one thing to see pictures and hear Ali's account of the shower earlier, but quite another to witness her getting spurted on in person after presumably fucking my boss. Tracy noticed me and gasped, and I realized Rick was standing beside me. She stood up, attempted to cover herself, and fled the room, Rick stumbling after her.

Ali finally and somehow her face was a mix of shame and bliss. "Hi, honey, how was Brit?" was all she said.

Tom (Two Months Later)

We stayed in South Florida a few more days. The baseball team won the state championship, and there was a tame celebration at the team hotel. Coach Davies gave a nice speech to the team, a small group of faculty, and the parents, whom he'd previously insisted on sequestering his team away from for the most part all week.

On the drive home from our vacation, we reached a stalemate. I wanted to put everything in the past, confess to everything we both did, and promise to each other that we'd never be unfaithful again. I told her I also wasn't ok with her exhibitionist behavior, especially when I wasn't around. Desperately (and maybe stupidly), I even confessed to fucking Chloe. She took in that news silently but seemed pissed, and did not reply in kind with confessions of her own.

She told me she understood my position and would think about it, and wouldn't say much more. For a torturous week, I had no idea where her head was at. I was worried we were on the verge of splitting up.

Then, the worst case scenario happened. Apparently, at the baseball team's celebration she'd let Hunter, her student and the star pitcher, take a picture of her tits as she flashed him in the corner of the hotel lobby near the bathroom. He'd asked her to show him them as a "reward" for winning and according to her, she couldn't resist being an exhibitionist. Besides, she rationalized that Hunter had already seen her tits. The picture was admittedly hot, Ali smiling broadly as she lifter her blouse and bra up to reveal her fantastic rack.

Predictably, Hunter trusted someone he shouldn't have with the picture. Soon, the picture was being spread all over our quiet community, and worse, the internet. The rumor that a student of hers had taken the picture was prevalent, but never proven. It didn't matter. It made national news and the picture was everywhere. Students were sharing and photoshopping it left and right. The school had to fire her.