Wife's Beach Vacation Pt. 04

Story Info
The conclusion of Ali and Tom's story.
8.8k words
3.27
28.3k
39

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the 4th and final chapter of this story. Read 1-3 first. All characters 18+

Ali

The jetski ride back was pretty uneventful, at least at first. Brit drove, as she was the least drunk in everyone's estimation. Ben sat in the middle, and I was in the back. There wasn't much room so I really had to press my entire front side, from my crotch up to my tits, up against Ben's back. I interlocked my fingers tightly on his flat stomach.

I looked over at Mary's jetski and did a double take. Like me, she was still naked. Sitting behind Ethan, it looked like she had her right hand down the front of his swimsuit. I saw her arm working vigorously and knew that she was jerking him off. My eyes looked up to Bill's jetski, on which he sat between the driver and Chad. They were about 300 yards ahead of us. Mary didn't have to worry about being caught for now.

We were headed toward a tiny and uninhabited but heavily wooded island, and Bill's jetski went around it to the right side, moving fast. I saw Ethan lean forward and say something to their driver and she veered left toward the other side of the island and slowed down. Ethan stood up and turned around, removing his trunks. The last thing I saw before the island blocked our view of them was Mary stepping her leg over his as if to straddle him. We followed Bill and Chad for a couple minutes, and soon saw their jetski slow, and then turn around. He had noticed Mary was gone. I felt compelled to help Mary out here and stall him. As we passed them, he was pointing and saying something. I signaled that I couldn't hear him, even though I knew what he was saying. Frustrated, he made the motion to cut our engine. Their driver did the same.

"Did you see where Mary's jetski went? I thought they were right next to you."

I looked around as if I hadn't noticed and shrugged. "Maybe they left something on the island and went back?"

"We're going to find them."

"Hang on. I think you're dick's getting sunburned, Bill. Did you put sunscreen on it?" I asked.

"Oh shit really? I put some on at first but I guess it washed off in the pool. I guess it is a little red. Do you have any?"

"Let me see, I think so." Slowly I rummaged through my bag, finally pulling some out. I stepped across the 2 feet of water between our boats. I could have just let him put it on but I figured I could buy a few extra seconds if I did it myself. I spent about 30 seconds applying it thoroughly to his dick and balls. His dick was pretty small flaccid, and by the time I was done it was fully erect but not much bigger. It was smaller than Tom's for sure.

"Thanks," he said awkwardly. Stepping back to Brit's jetski, I laughed internally as he struggled to find room to sit down between 2 guys with his little boner. Lara and Sam had pulled up, and I saw Lara giggling too.

They took off at full speed back toward where Mary and Ethan had stopped. I calculated that they had about 90 more seconds to be done. "You think you stalled them enough?" asked Brit. I just shrugged. I had no idea.

We needn't have worried. No sooner had Bill's jetski disappeared than Mary's appeared from around the other side of the island. They caught up to us and cut the engine.

"You guys have fun?" I asked with a smirk.

"No idea what you're talking about," Mary said with a grin. "Where's Bill?"

"Went looking for you. You're welcome for stalling him," I said. She smiled at me appreciatively and blushed.

"Ethan, won't Bill notice your trunks are still off?" asked Brit.

"Probably, but someone got a little excited and kicked them in the water accidentally and they sank." Mary rolled her eyes, grinning.

A couple minutes later, Bill's jetski appeared. "There you are. Where'd you go?" he asked when they approached.

"Ethan thought he saw a dolphin, Mary said. Come on, let's go to the boat."

As we took off, I thought I heard Bill ask behind us, "Hey, why's Ethan naked?"

Tom

I saw several jetskis approaching, holding a mixture of naked people and clothed. Definitely from the island. Probably from the boat anchored about a half mile over, I thought. I wondered when the smaller boat attached to Ethan's yacht would be leaving to go collect Ali and the rest.

I glanced over at Ashley, who seemed to be experiencing a mixture of shame and panic, as if she'd just realized she was naked and covered in cum. She was trying to cover herself with her hands.

Turning back around, my heart nearly stopped. Standing on the deck completely naked and staring right at me were Brit, Ben, and Ali. For a moment, we all just stared at each other with no one daring to move, like gunslingers in an old western. I saw Ben smirking.

"Ali, what the fuck are you doing with these two?"

Ali looked incredulous. "Really Tom? That's what you have to say to me? These are friends I made at the party, who actually happen to be from our hometown. Ethan said they can ride back with us because they are going to the same marina. I might ask you the same question... What the fuck YOU have been doing?"

"But, they're-"

"No!" Ali shouted. "You have no right to complain about anything my friends and I have done!"

I took stock of my situation mentally, and it was bad. I was sitting naked on the pool deck, and my wife had just basically caught me fucking my coworker. There was no denying what had just happened. Worse, she'd arrived naked with my ex-girlfriend and the guy who stole her from me. Still worse, the rest of the partygoers were now on deck, which included my boss and several other coworkers. It was embarrassing already, and explaining in front of everyone who her new "friends" were would only make matters worse.

"Ali, can we speak in private?" I asked.

"Not now," she said. "Ethan's going to show us where the showers are. I'm upset, and I'm covered in sweat and sunscreen. We'll talk later."

With that, Ali, Ben, Brit, Bill, Mary, Sam, and Lara followed Ethan toward the cabin. I had plenty of concerns about the shower situation, but was in no position to voice them.

As they disappeared, I looked around. Jill had returned to the bar. Tracy had stirred the snoozing Rick and was escorting him away. Only Chad, Ashley and myself remained on deck. Chad approached Ashley, who I now noticed was sobbing. I regarded Chad nervously for obvious reasons, but he didn't spare so much as a sideways glance my direction.

Calmly he helped her to her feet and wrapped her in my towel. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up."

I was now alone on the deck.

Ali

There were 3 separate shower areas on the boat. There was a 2-stall setup in crew's quarters with a neck- high wall between the stalls. There was shower connected to a small guest bedroom, and a larger one in Ethan's master bathroom. Lara and Sam took one stall of the crew shower, while Mary and Bill took the other. They were still fighting. As we walked out, I could hear Bill saying, "But that still doesn't explain why he took his pants off."

Ben and Brit got the guest room shower, and Ethan motioned me to follow him. I wondered where this is going as we walked into the impressive master suite. He made a show of removing his fanny pack and dropping it on the bed. I laughed.

"Plenty of room in my shower if you're feeling the need for revenge," he said casually. So there it was, my husband's boss had me naked in his bedroom and had just propositioned me. But he seemed genuine and concerned, not predatory.

"That's tempting, Ethan, it really is. But I think I'm going to just wait on Brit and Ben to get done. I'm exhausted, drunk, and I need to think." Even as I said these words, it was hard to turn down. His penis looked very inviting. "Besides," I added, you must be tired from jetski ride with Mary."

"Fair enough," he said. "But if you change your mind, you know where to find me. And I assure you, fatigue won't be an issue." His confidence almost made me stay, but I managed to walk out on shaky legs.

I sat down on the bed in the guest bedroom and sighed. I felt so many emotions. Guilt for some of my borderline behavior. Exhilaration from being naked in public all afternoon long. Anger at Tom for whatever he'd just done with Ashley. Lust toward some of the big dicks I'd seen, especially when I remembered what it had felt like accidentally sitting on Sam's. Shame for having done that, and for some of the naughtiness in the pool that I could only half remember. I was confused because I'd had more fun than I could remember having today, but I didn't feel good about my day in retrospect.

Three things were for certain.

1. I was without a doubt an exhibitionist. I loved being naked, especially around other naked people. It was a turn on just as powerful as physical touching for me. I loved the casual nature of it, doing the same fun stuff I'd always do outdoors except doing it naked. It's crazy to think that an accidental encounter with my students of all people is what unlocked this for me.

2. I needed to cum more like I had today. The orgasm I'd had was mind-blowing. I had thought at the time that I would get it out of my system and tamp down some of these charged feelings I'd been having, but it had only made me want more. Somewhere in the dark recesses of my mind that I wouldn't allow myself to think about, I feared that after accidentally letting Sam's dick in me for just a few seconds, I was going to have trouble getting myself to stop thinking about big dicks.

3. I had to figure out what to do with Tom and me. He'd clearly just crossed a line, but I'd been crossing them all week. I loved Tom, but I knew now that our marriage was missing something. If we were going to last, he was going to have to find a way to give me what I needed in my sex life or he was going to have to be willing to let me find it elsewhere. It really wasn't even that he didn't have a big dick. His dick was nice, and medium sized. I'd seen plenty smaller ones on the island today. The main issue was his energy- he lacked the sexual confidence and the willingness to be adventurous that I now found that I desperately needed, now that I'd experienced it. So many of the men who'd seen me naked the last few days desperately wanted to fuck me- I needed Tom to want it just as bad.

My thoughts were interrupted by Brit moaning in the shower. I walked quietly to the door, which was open, and listened. I heard Ben speaking. "Mmmmh yeah- fuck that's good. He looked so stupid sitting there with his little dick realizing we'd been with his wife all afternoon, touching her and teasing her. We made him look like a pussy, just like we did back then", he said.

Without thinking, I strode purposefully to the shower and ripped the curtain back. Ben was holding Brit up against the wall with his arms under her thighs and fucking her against the wall. "What are you guys talking about?" I demanded. "Do you already know Tom?"

Ben laughed as Brittany told him to put her down. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the shower. She smiled. "I dated Tom for 5 years in high school. We took each other's virginity. When he went off to college, I met Ben. Long story short, we started fucking. Tom walked in on us one night and we never spoke again."

Holy shit, I knew she'd looked familiar. I'd seen some old pictures of her with Tom.

I looked at Brit, and she stared right back. At least for now, the cute, fun, small town girl with the dazzling green eyes and the hint if a southern twang was gone. Her eyes burned into me brightly and her voice became more clipped and intense. "I loved Tom, but that was because he was all I knew. When I met Ben, he showed me what I'd been missing. He talked, fucked, and carried himself in a totally different way. He's an alpha. You're beautiful, Ali, and you deserve the thrill of being turned on in new ways. You are a lioness, and so am I. Don't you ever wonder what its like to be with the king of the jungle and not some beta? Don't you understand that you've settled?"

I'd been so focused on Brit's gaze that I didn't notice she was rubbing my pussy, and Ben was softly caressing my tits. I didn't notice that she'd put my hand on Ben's cock, and I was stroking it gently. I realized these things, I absorbed her words, and something in me snapped.

I withdrew my hand. His cock was fairly nice, and I even enjoyed touching it, but I was angry now. Brit had just unintentionally helped me reconcile some of the confused feelings I was having. She was right- I was a lioness, but she was wrong that she and I were cut from the same cloth. I actually pitied her in this moment. Maybe she was right that Ben was more alpha than Tom, but that didn't mean it was ok to humiliate him on purpose. Maybe she was right than I needed more adventure and excitement, but that didn't mean they could fuck me. Brit was in the same situation I found myself in now years ago, and she fell for it. But I wasn't about to. Ben was assuming I was a powerless little girl, unable to contain my inner slut when I saw a dick bigger than my husband's. I had to teach them a lesson. I had to flip the script. And I had to cum.

Brit had sensed a change in my energy and stopped touching me. Ben was obliviously still playing with my tits, and I turned and slapped him on the face, firmly but not violently. "Lay down on the floor of the shower," I said. I tolerated the stupid, stunned look on his face for about 2 seconds before I grabbed his earlobe and jerked downwards, hard. He complied.

I looked at Brit, who was looking at me with something that looked like fear mixed with admiration. "Sit on his cock and fuck him. Be gentle though- he looks rattled." She obeyed, and lowered herself onto him. Ben had regained his cocky facade and started to say something about how he was never rattled. He didn't get 2 words put before I sat down on his face hard, facing Brit.

"Eat my pussy until I cum or I swear I'll suffocate you with it." He started licking me immediately, and I leaned forward to get my butthole off his nose so he could breathe. Brit was gyrating slowly on Ben's cock and started to moan. I twisted her nipple. "You don't cum before I do." She nodded and slowed.

Ben did a good job and a few minutes later I came. It wasn't quite as big as my orgasm earlier in the day but it was pretty damn good- I moaned and trembled as I came. When it was over, I put my knees on the ground and moved closer to Brit. I gave her permission to cum and she did almost immediately. Shortly after, Ben started grunting. "Get off him," I commanded. Brit did, and sat indian style on the floor, exhausted. I climbed off of Ben and sat on the other side of him. I grabbed his penis, and after a few strokes up and down his shaft, the cum started to spurt. I marked my territory, hitting Brit in the neck and tits with the first rope, and painting the remaining streams directly at Ben's own face.

Brit giggled at and smiled warmly at me. The sweet, pretty girl was back. Ben looked pissed, on the other hand. "What the fuck was that?" he said.

I winked at Brit and stood up. "Let's get cleaned up, I'm starving."

Tom

A buffet dinner was put out for everyone to grab food at their leisure. Everyone spread out to eat, some ate at the bar, some at a couple of tables that had been set up over to the side, and some on the pool deck. I was grateful that we weren't all eating together as a group given the events of the day. After seeing everyone naked, everyone looked different with their clothes back on.

As I sat at the bar, Jill was trying to make me feel better. It wasn't working.

Suddenly, Ashley came and sat in the seat next to me. I expected an earful, and prepared to defend myself. She had come on to me, after all.

Instead, she apologized to me. She said she knew her actions had probably gotten me in trouble with my wife. Even more surprising, she said Chad wasn't mad. He'd fantasized about her with other men apparently, but had been too afraid to tell her this. "I'd have been fucking other men for years if I knew I'd get away with it. You're not a bad lay actually, I'm almost sorry I didn't get to fuck you when you were less... distracted."

I mumbled my thanks, and we made some awkward small talk, and she finally we left to go find Chad. As she slid off the barstool, her small skirt flipped up in the back. She wasn't wearing panties.

As I watched her walk away, Ali came out, fully clothed now, and sat next to me. "Like what you see?" she asked.

"Ali I-"

"Look Tom, I don't know what happened between you two and I don't care right now. There will be a time later to talk about what today means for us going forward, and we'll have to be fully honest with each other then. For now, you should know that Ben ate my pussy while he had sex with Brit in the shower just now. With that, let's call ourselves even and just get through the rest of this night. Truce?"

This hit me like a sledgehammer to the stomach. I know I had it coming but why did it have to be Ben. I hated him so much. "That bastard."

"I found out who they are, Tom. I didn't know until just before the shower. What you did was wrong and I was pissed at you. But I also didn't like what they did to you, trying to humiliate you on purpose by flirting with me and touching me when I was drunk. I now understand Ben's a jerk. I think Brit's a sweet person, but not when she's with Ben. That's why I didn't have sex with him. Trust me, I made sure he didn't enjoy what just happened in the shower. It was for me- I can admit that after seeing you with Ashley, I was jealous and I needed to cum without you."

Her brutal honesty hurt, but I was glad she felt at least some sympathy for me. Maybe we'd somehow get through this.

"Ok," I said with a weak smile. "I agree to drop if for the rest of tonight. Truce."

Ethan had turned on some music and was determined to revive everyone for a night of fun and boozing on the boat. It was only about 9pm, and indeed the party was starting to come alive again now that the sun was gone and everyone had eaten something. The booze was definitely flowing again.

I talked some with Chad, who I discovered was a nice guy, and we had many similar interests. He never mentioned my romp with Ashley this afternoon.

Eventually we saw Ethan and some others gathering over by the tables that had been set up. The two tables were pushed together. Curious, we walked over to them. Ethan was explaining the rules of a game.

"It's Texas hold em poker, highest hand at the end gets to make lowest hand do a dare. If you don't like your hand, you can fold so you don't risk the dare. In addition, highest hand gets to choose an additional person to lose a piece of clothing. When someone gets naked, they no longer get dealt in but can still be dared. Last one standing wins."

"So it's like truth or dare blended with strip poker," observed Mary.

There was a murmur as everyone discussed the idea with their spouses and the other people next to them. I expected plenty of people to opt out. To my surprise and slight disappointment, only Lara and Sam did.

"We're good," said Sam. "If it's ok we're just going to sit over by the pool, enjoy the boat ride, and take in the stars."

"No problem," said Ethan. "Everyone else in?"

Nods all around, some semi-reluctant and some more excited. I was on the reluctant side. Ali and I had just made a truce, and now we were about to start a game that would surely increase the sexual tension at a bare minimum. Ali looked more excited.

It was decided in order to make the game go faster that each person would be considered to be wearing 2 articles of clothing, top and bottom. So a skirt and panties together counted as one thing. This also evened out the disparities in items of clothing per person.

Ben won the first hand with 3 kings. I thought I might win as I had 2 pairs, kings and jacks. Brit was last. I knew immediately that he was going to make Ali lose her top, and did just that, grinning at me as he said it. Man, I hated this guy. Ali shrugged and pulled the T-shirt she'd put on over her head. She'd had no bra on, and now her boobs were exposed again after being covered for less than an hour. She looked at me almost apologetically as she sat back down.