Wifes Becomes An Escort For A Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hayley came to the door. "What are you doing?" I whispered angrily.

"I'll explain later I promise."

"It sounda and looks like you all just fucked," I said back.

Glenn came back and slided me some cash, "Thanks for coming up, I'm sure these types of room runs are awkward for you."

"More than you know," I quipped back. It made it worse that Glenn was actually a decent guy. The door slid shut and the last thing I saw was Glenn run over picking up Hayley with his towel and her bed sheet falling to the ground. I didn't have the courage to knock again. I played every scenario in my head within five seconds. He may be older, but I don't honestly think I could take him down. She was also free to leave. Why did I have to get her if she didn't leave when I got here? Plus we set this up together. Taking a deep breath looking up and the ceiling I rubbed my face before beginning my walk of shame. Then I heard it, the sound of the bed headboard banging.

I put my head against the wall to listen further, but I was interrupted by the sound of footsteps coming up the hallway. A group of drunken ladies passed me in the hallway when they stopped to giggle as a group to hear the headboard sounds. One of them said to their group, "Someones getting their brains scrambled in there.'

At home, I lay in bed looking at my phone waiting for a call or text that never came. For some reason arousal comes around like a train coming and going from a station. I sadly masturbated that night scrolling through the same photos Hayley had sent me that she had previously sent to Glenn. Little did I know I would be using them to spank too while all the while knowing my wife was most likely getting plowed somewhere. I wondered why I kept jerking off to the idea that my wife was out getting fucked by someone else - a quick google search showed sometimes the mind turns our fears into fantasies to protect ourselves.

I woke up in bed alone the next morning. Sitting at the kitchen table eating cereal when I heard the front door unlocking. Do I get up and yell for a divorce? Do I fuck her brains out as it clearly turns me on. Hayley came in very timid.

"Colin, I'm so sorry," Hayley let out as she buried herself into my arms. I embraced her as she continued, "I'm so so sorry I just got caught up in the moment and everything. It happened so fast, you said you seemed okay with it, but you came to the room and I didn't leave with you I'm a fool'

"Hey it's okay, honey. It's okay really. I found it very erotic, I just would have liked to be more in the loop is all," I assured her, "Tell me more about it!"

"No, that's, thats, weird," she said.

"Honey, you gotta tell me, how many times did you all fuck?"

"Do you really want to know this Colin?" she said hesitantly.

"I do, I mean I kinda jerked it all last night thinking about it?" I admitted.

"Really?"

"Yeah, so what happened?"

"We uh, we had sex last night for a long time and then we had sex again this morning," she shyfully admitted.

"Did you all? I mean you used protection?" I asked.

"He said he had a vasectomy, but he gave me some more money to cum on my face as he had only ever seen that in films and never in real life,"

"Oh.." I was shocked.

"See I told you I shouldn't have said anything!"

"No no, it's only because I've never done that," I said.

"Honey I'm so so sorry, I need to shower do you want to do it for me right now? I'm so sorry" Hayley said, already feeling guilty I could tell she wanted to make it up to me, "Come on take it out, cum on me real quick." She then got on her knees and ripped my sweat pants down to my ankles and began fluffing my cock with her hand. She really wanted to prove she was sorry.

I took her hand away and began stroking myself. This was surreal to see my wife in a position I had only ever seen in porn. "Let me see your tits," I said, stroking myself.

"Of course of course," hanking her top down.

"Did he have a bigger cock than me?" I asked.

"What?" she said, shocked.

"Was his dick bigger than mine?" I repeated. I had to know the answer. Her eyes looked away telling me the answer. "How big?" I continued.

"An inch or so?" she finally admitted. With that I shot a rope of cum onto her left cheek. There wasn't much from the activity I had done last night.

"Okay, I'm going to go shower now," she said getting up. Before she did that I was able to snap a photo of my cum dripping from her face. I still look at it thinking about this whole situation to get off here and there. This was the last time I thought we would do something like this. Until a few months later Hayley got a text from Glenn saying he was coming back to town - but that is a story for another time.

12