Wife's Bff, and more

Story Info
Megan cums for dinner.
6.4k words
4.47
24.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* This is part 3 of a series beginning with "Wife's Friend Gets Surprised" and "What's Next? (Me, My Wife, & Megan).*

Holy shit! My wife and I had just performed amazing sex in our kitchen. I say performed because the entire scene was done over FaceTime with my wife's best friend, Megan. She watched us fuck in every detail while masturbating and talking about the time all three of us had fucked each other, about a month ago. After all the orgasms were done, we invited Megan over for dinner the next night. My wife, Holly, went to bed, totally satisfied, and fell asleep almost instantly. I had a much "harder" time falling asleep. My cock throbbed when remembering seeing Megan's naked body, going down on her pussy while she made out with Holly.

Finally, around 2:00 am, I gave up and went to the bathroom to jack off. It didn't take long, just the thought of fucking my wife while Megan watched and finger fucked herself, showing Holly and I every detail, had me exploding within seconds.

That gave me enough relief to get a little bit of sleep. When I woke up, however, my cock was hard as a rock. But, it wasn't all bad, since my wife had also noticed my predicament and decided to wake me up with a blow job, an excellent blow job. She didn't even stop when I told her I was about to cum, she just kept going, taking it all in her mouth and swallowing. She sat up, wiped her lips, and proceeded to head to the bathroom. I gave her ass a light slap and said, "Hey, where are you going? Come here and let me return the favor."

She smirked at me and said, "Nope, I'm horny as I've ever been and I want to stay that way until dinner."

At the mention of dinner with Megan, I said, "Hey, how are you doing, by the way? I know we've talked about it quite a bit, but I just want to make sure we're good, and you and Megan are good."

My wife thought for a second and then slowly walked over to me, straddling my leg as I sat on the side of our bed. She took my face in her hands and said, "Never been better, babe. I love you so much, and I love Megan. What happened last month... and last night... it's new and a little scary, but... honestly, I love it. I've had butterflies in my chest for weeks. Every time Megan and I talk, every time we hang out, there's this... I don't know, closeness, I guess. It's like our friendship has gained this whole new depth and dimension. I'm more comfortable around her than I ever was, which is saying a lot, since she's been my best friend forever...."

"And the sex we've been having the past month has been amazing!" I add, interrupting her.

"Fuck yes!" She says, and leans in for a kiss. The kiss deepens and she reached back and undoes her bra, letting it fall to the ground. I break the kiss and lean forward, taking her already hard nipple into my mouth. She moans and slowly rocks back and forth on my leg. She's still wearing panties, but she doesn't seem to mind the extra clothing.

Before long, I've got her ass in my hands and I'm taking turns licking and sucking her nipples, alternating from one to the other. Her rocking has turned in to grinding and she leans forward, hands on my back as she thrusts her pussy back and forth on my leg. I'm helping her by pushing down on he ass and raising my leg up to press tightly between her legs. Pretty soon, she's shaking and screaming as an intense orgasm crashed over her.

"What about saving your horniness for tonight?" I say with a grin.

She gives me a kiss and stands up, heading to the bathroom, "I guess we'll just have to do some foreplay..."

I cautiously add, "Maybe Megan wants to get in on the foreplay?"

She stops, thinking for a moment, and says, "Hm, maybe she'd like that."

As we go about getting ready for work, we continuously trade glances and touches. I pat her ass, she faintly touches my groin, etc. We part ways with kisses and "I love you's" and get into different vehicles to head to work.

After our little breakfast time flirting, my dick is already hard again. This is going to be a long day at work. As I'm remembering watching my wife lick Megan's pussy for the first time, my phone rings. It's Megan, I answer it quickly.

"Hey Megan, long time no talk." I say, jokingly.

She sounds a little nervous when she says, "Hey Mark! Yeah, haven't talked in forever."

I laugh, "Yeah, I mean, if you aren' counting last night's FaceTime where you creeped on me and Holly fucking."

"Oh God, Mark, I didn't mean it like that, I...." She sounds legitimately concerned, as if she invaded our privacy or something.

"Megan, I was joking! Last night was amazing!" I say, stopping her apology, "You were, I mean, you ARE amazing."

I can almost hear her blush through the phone, "Oh, um, thanks. You and Holly were pretty amazing, too."

I decide to give her a way out of this awkwardness, "So, what's up?"

She says, "Oh, nothing, I just thought of you and thought maybe, well, I don't know, I just thought of you and decided to call. I know we don't usually talk and stuff, unless I'm hanging out with Holly and you happen to be there, but I feel like... I guess I feel like things changed? Are changing? I'm not making any sense am I?"

"You're making perfect sense, I totally get it." I say, "I'm glad you called, I missed your voice. Granted, last time we talked, your voice was more like, 'OH, FUCK, YES, YES'..." I say, imitating her orgasm sounds from last night.

She laughs, "God Mark, stop! Yes, I did have an amazing orgasm last night. In fact, I didn't get much sleep because my stupid brain just kept replaying the scene you guys enacted over and over in my head."

"I didn't get any sleep either!" I say, "I finally had to jack off around 2:00 am just to get a chance at some sleep."

She sounds excited when she says, "Fuck yes! Me too! But my stupid vibrator battery died and I had to use my fingers to finish. Oops, to much?"

"No, you're just getting to the good part!" I say, "What were you thinking about?"

She moans a little and says, "Um, a lot of things, actually. Stuff we did, stuff I saw, stuff I want to do... But, when I came, I was thinking about when you came inside me while Holly was kissing me..."

I hear my text notification go off and I glance at my phone. It's from Megan. It's a picture. Holy shit, it's Megan, topless, wearing panties with one hand down them, rubbing her pussy.

"Damn, Megan! How am I going to make it to my office with this massive hard on?!" I say, pretending to be upset.

She giggles and says, "You like?"

"I LOVE!" I say, then softer, "I love you, Megan."

She's silent for a beat and then says, "I love you, too, Mark. Have a good day at work. See you for dinner."

"See you Megan, bye." I say, as she hangs up. I get out of the car and try to adjust my erection so I can make it to my office.

As I enter my office, I'm nervous, thinking that everyone can see how flustered I am. But, I make it to my desk with nobody the wiser. About an hour later, I get a text from Megan.

Megan: Hey

Me: Hey

Megan: That wasn't weird, was it?

Me: What?

Megan: You know... saying that... to me

Me: I honestly don't know what you're talking about.

Megan: You told me you loved me.

Me: Because I do

Megan: What about... Holly? I mean, does she know you... love me?

Me: I think so, hold on.

Megan: um...ok

I open the next conversation between Holly and I.

Me: Hey, how's your day?

Holly: Pretty slow, honestly! I keep daydreaming about dinner and you... and Megan.

Me: Oh really? What about Megan?

Holly: Geez, you know! Ugh, what is wrong with me?!

Me: You're horny... so am I.

Holly: I know, it's just that Megan is my best friend. Am I ruining my friendship with her?

Me: I don't think so. Maybe you're making it better.

Holly: I just love her so much, I don't want to lose her.

Me: Me too.

Holly: You don't want to lose her?

Me: Well, yes, that. And the other part.

Holly:... oh. You love her?

Me: I think so, yeah. Is that bad?

Holly: I mean, I'm not mad or jealous or anything like that... so, no, I think it's good.

Me: Whew, that's great because I kinda told her I loved her before we hung up earlier, when she called.

Holly: She called you?

Me: Yeah

Holly: Oh, what for?

Me: Nothing much, we talked about the other night, she sent me a pretty hot pic.

Holly: Show me!

(I text her the pic of Megan topless)

Holly: Holy shit!

Me: You like?

Holly: Fuck, Mark, I'm getting wet right now.

Me: That's good! Get nice and lubricated for my cock tonight.

Holly: Hmmm, maybe I'm getting lubed up for Megan's fingers...

Me: Or both! Ok, gotta get back to work, love you!

Holly: Uhg, work. Love you too!

I reopen my text with Megan.

Me: Holly says hi, I sent her the pic you sent me. And I told her I love you.

Megan: What did she say?!

Me: Well, she said her pussy is now wet and she doesn't know how she'll get through work today.

Megan: Oh, really? Well, maybe I'll mess with her a little before dinner.

Me: Good grief, have I created a monster by having a threesome with you and Holly?!

Megan: Maybe, rawr!

Me: Get back to work, dork.

Megan: You first, loser!

I put my phone down and stare at my computer screen. I have absolutely 0% interest in what's on the screen. I keep thinking about Holly and Megan. I really hope I'm not screwing my life up. I love Holly so much, I can't imagine losing her. But, over the past month, I've begun to feel that way about Megan, too. I know Holly loves her so much, they're inseparable as friends. Well, now they're kind of more than friends, right? I mean, I'm pretty sure women who are just friends don't suck each other's tits and g a mouthful of their pussies.

Before I know it, it's lunchtime. I don't think I got any work done, at all. I usually get lunch at a little cafe across the street from my work, but today, I have no appetite. I decide I should probably go anyways, just so my co-workers don't ask questions or try to get me to do work on my lunch break. I walk over to the cafe and find a small table. I order a coffee and a sandwich and pull out my phone to re-read the two text convos from earlier. Suddenly, someone slides into the seat across from me. I look up to see my beautiful wife.

"Holly, what are you doing here?" I say, kind of surprised to see her. She works about 15 minutes away.

She leans in and kisses me. And not some peck on the lips. She slides her tongue in my mouth and kisses me hard. She breaks the kiss as suddenly as she started it and sits back.

Wiping her lips, she says, "Oh, nothing. Just thought I'd swing by and surprise you on your lunch break. I wan't getting much work done anyways."

"Oh really," I say, "Why is that?"

She smirks, "Because, dear husband, I can't stop staring off into space and thinking about... other things."

I return her smirk, "Other things, huh? What kind of other things?"

She stares at me for a solid 30 seconds and then pics up her phone and starts texting. Just when I'm about to ask the question again, my phone buzzes. I pick it up and see a text, from Holly.

Holly: Naughty things, things that can't be said out loud in a small cafe.

I look up at her. She's staring into my eyes, her face a little flush. She squirms a little in her seat and I realize what her deal is. I lean forward and whisper, "Fuck Holly, just how horny are you right now?!"

She actually lets out a whimper as she picks her phone back up. My phone buzzes again.

Holly: Fuck if I know. I don't think I've ever felt like this! I feel like my pussy is on fire!

As I read, my cock begins to grow. I've never seen her like this either. I text back.

Me: What have you been thinking about? What kind of "Naughty stuff"?

Holly reads the text and looks up at me. She whispers, "Everything! God, I've imagined all sorts of things! Megan's face between my legs, your cock in my pussy, your cock in Megan's pussy, you name it! Like, I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me!"

Even though she's whispering, she's still loud enough to turn a few heads. She blushes again and returns to her phone. My phone buzzes.

Holly: I don't think I can wait until tonight.

Me: Even after what happened this morning?

Holly: That might as well have been a week ago.

Me: haha, ok, how about this. Go to the bathroom. I'll wait few minutes and then I'll come and do three quick knocks.

She doesn't even text back. She jumps up and runs to the bathroom. Honestly, it was a very good impression of someone who really needs to go to the bathroom.

I waited a few minutes and got up to go to the bathroom. The men's and women's bathrooms are located down a hall at the back of the cafe, so there is no direct view to the seating area. I knock 3 times on the women's bathroom door and Holly opens it. I slide in quickly and she's all over me as I lock the door. She's completely naked! She has my pants undone in an instant and she kneels down and attacks my cock with her lips. She has me rock hard so fast that I almost cum in her mouth. She stands up and turns around, slightly bending over to allow access to her from behind. She's so wet that fluid is draining down the inside of her legs. "I want you to fuck me... but..." she says.

"But what?" I say, sliding my cock up and down her wet opening.

She blushes beat red and looks away as she says, "Pretend I'm her."

I'm confused at first, I say, "Holly, pretend you're who?"

She whips her head around and looks me in the eyes and says, "Megan, Mark, call me Megan, fuck me as if you're fucking Megan,"

Still circling the outside of her pussy lips with the head of my cock, I say, "Are you sure, babe? I mean, why?"

She lets out a gasp as she leans back, forcing me into her deeply. She moans, "Fuck if I know, Mark! I just get so fucking horny thinking about seeing you and Megan fucking, watching your cock disappear in her pussy. Fuck!"

So, I give her what she wants, I begin thrusting hard into her from behind, I reach around and take her tits into my hands and say, "Is that what you like, Megan? You like your best friend's husband banging your cunt doggy style?"

Holly starts to quiver, barely able to breath as she gasps, "Oh...fuck yes. Holly doesn't know how good she has it! Fuck me, Mark, fuck me!!"

"Oh god, Megan, your pussy is so hot, my dick is like a rock!" I say, "Holly only wishes she could do this to my cock!"

At that, Holly's quaking increases as her orgasm takes hold. She shakes and thrusts on my cock until her legs go weak and she collapses to the floor, spent. Holly slowly gets up and looks at me, watery eyed.

She whispers, "Mark, I love you. Thank you."

I grab her by the hands and kiss her deeply. "You're the best, Holly." I tell her.

Then, her eyes go big and she says, "Oh Mark, I'm so sorry, you didn't cum, did you?" She starts to kneel down to suck my cock some more, but I hold her up.

I smile at her, "Babe, I came in you about three thrusts in. I couldn't hold back, you're just that hot."

She giggled as she got dressed. She had me leave the bathroom first and go over to the men's bathroom which she returned to out table. I waited a few minutes and then returned as well. We finished our food and gave each other another kiss as we each headed back to work.

The rest of the workday is SO LONG! I feel like three days has passed by the time I finally bust out of my office and hop in my car. I try calling Holly on the way home, but it just goes to voicemail. I decide to call Megan and see if she's done with work. It rings for quite a while, and just when I think it's about to go to voicemail, she picks up, sounding like she's out of breath.

"Hey Mark! You on the way home?" She says quickly.

"Yeah," I say, "I tried to reach Holly, but she didn't answer. Just checking to see if you are off work and what time you're headed over?"

She's silent for a bit, and I thought I heard whispering before she says, "Oh, yeah, of course, um.... I'm already at your place. Holly is right here, I don't know where her phone is..." She sounds distracted.

"Um, ok, are you alright? You sound like you've been jogging or something." I say.

She lets out a little "Mmmmm" and then, "Um, haha, yeah, I'm good, see you soon!" Then, the line goes dead.

I think, "Well, that was weird." And I'm about to call her back when I get a text from Megan. I open it, it's just a photo. A selfie, taken from above, of Megan with her shirt off, no bra, and my wife's mouth completely covering one of her nipples. I nearly drive off the road! I put the phone down and focus on the road. If I start texting her back after that, I'll definitely end up in an accident.

The rest of the ride home is torture. I imagine my wife and Megan in every possible lesbian sex act I've ever seen. By the time I pull into my driveway, my cock is threatening to punch a hole through my pants.

I bust into the house, searching for Holly or Megan, and say, "Holly? I'm home."

I hear Holly call out from the kitchen area, "In here, babe."

I walk into the living room and see clothes everywhere. Two sets of women's clothes, haphazardly strewn about, on the floor, on the furniture, leading to the kitchen. I continue towards the kitchen when I hear a giggle from one of the women. As I round the corner, I'm shocked to see Holly and Megan, in the middle of a tickle fight, completely naked!

The minute they see me, they straighten up, still laughing as Megan says, "Hey Mark. Did you get my picture?"

"Oh yeah!" I say, "I had to put my phone down or I would never have made it home, they would have found me in the ditch somewhere." I laughed.

Holly comes up to me and gives me a long kiss. I reach behind her and grab her ass as we make out. Megan has her back to us, messing with something on the stovetop. Holly breaks the kiss and points to Megan, she gently pushes me over towards her. I get the hint and walk up behind Megan and hug her from behind. I kiss her neck and she half turns to kiss my lips. I catch the scent of the pasta sauce she's stirring, mixed with her very subtle perfume. She breaks the kiss and smiles, "Dinner is almost done. Why don't you grab a shower and change into something more comfortable... or nothing..." She winks at me seductively.

As Holly and Megan go back to getting dinner ready, I rush upstairs to shower. I resist the urge to masturbate in the shower as I quickly get cleaned up and ready for dinner. I slip on sweatpants and a t-shirt and head downstairs. As soon as I enter the kitchen, Holly says, "Um, what are you doing?"

I stop short, thinking I made a mistake somehow. Holly turns to Megan and says, "Megs, what is wrong with my husband?"

Megan turns to face me, her beautiful breasts in full view, nipples hard. She crosses her arms, "Well, Hol, it appears he's WAY overdressed."

Holly says, "Exactly! God get him naked for me while I strain the pasta."

Megan saunters over to me and grabs the bottom of my shirt and pulls it up over my head. Then, she loops her fingers into the waistband of my sweatpants and under wear and slowly slides both of them down as she kneels on the kitchen floor. My cock, still hard as a rock, sticks straight out, right in front of her face. She bites her lip, looks over her shoulder to Holly, who is still messing with hot pasta, and turns back to me. Without warning, she reaches up and takes my cock in her hand and engulfs the head into her mouth. She moans as if it was her pussy being licked as she slides it further and further into her mouth. When it hits the back of her throat, she gags just a bit. Holly turns at the sound and her eyes go wide at the sight of her friend sucking my dick.

Holly drops what she's doing and quietly walks over to us. She kneels down behind Megan and wraps her arms around her friend, sliding her fingers over Megan's breasts and caressing her nipples. As she does that, she kisses Megan's neck, all while Megan is slowly sucking my cock. Then, without warning, Holly pulls back, gives Megan a playful smack on the ass as says, "Ok, you horny beast, lets finish dinner, then we can play."

12