Wife's Bff, and more

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan pulls my cock out of her mouth and pretends to pout. I reach my hand down and she takes it in hers. I pull her to her feet and give her a quick kiss on the lips. She turns to help Holly finish dinner.

I set the table and help where I can. They've mainly got it under control, so I just sit and enjoy the view. Every once in a while, one of them will smack the other's bare ass, or give the other one a quick kiss as they pass. As Holly sets the pasta down on the table, Megan sneaks behind her and reaches around, returning the favor from earlier and caressing Holly's nipples. Holly goes still and closes her eyes, going shaky for a second before Megan pulls back and starts pouring iced tea in to glasses. This is so much fun to watch.

As we all sit down to eat, the sexual tension is so thick you could cut it with a knife. I'm hard as a rock, as are the girls' nipples. I'm sure they're dripping wet between their legs. They keep exchanging glances, dropping their eyes to each other's breasts often. Finally, Megan blurts out, "Ok, I've got to admit, I'm not very hungry... at least, not for pasta..."

Holly and I chuckle and Holly says, "God, me either! I can't even think straight, knowing what's coming up after dinner."

Megan looks down at her plate and says, softly, "I really, really like what we've been doing."

I quickly assure her, "So do I!" I look to Holly, "Right, hon?"

Holly nods her head vigorously, "Absolutely! I mean, I was nervous and shy at first, really afraid I would lose a friend. But, I think all this has made our friendship... more, somehow, right?" She reaches over and takes Megan's hand in hers.

Megan's face turns a shade redder and she reaches her free hand out to me, which I take. "I know, I mean, what I'm trying to say is that I more than 'like' this, I love you both. I don't want to be the sexual third wheel in you guy's marital adventures. You know what I mean? I guess I just don't want to be that woman that you 'tried' a threesome with and got it out of your system. I can't imagine losing either of you, especially you, Hol. Mark, I'm in love with you, and I get butterflies in my stomach when I talk to you. Holly, you're my best friend in the world and, now, my lover, too. I just feel so much and want to express so much, I just don't want to scare either of you off."

I look at Holly, deferring to her. Holly, gets up, walks over to Megan, forcing her to scoot her chair out away from the table, and straddles her lap, facing her. Megan instinctively wraps her arms around Holly's sides, cradling her naked ass. Holly takes Megan's face in her hands and slowly leans in and kisses her lips. The kiss evolves until my wife's tongue is in Megan's mouth and visa versa.

After about 30 seconds, my wife gently pulls back and looks into Megan's eyes and says, "Megan, I love you. I've loved you as a friend for so long. But, even before our sexual experience, I started falling 'in love' with you. I would find reasons to hang out with you more than usual, touch you more, sit a little closer to you, that kind of thing. I knew you were off limits because I'm married and I didn't think you or I were gay. I was struggling with what to do with those feelings for at least the past year."

Megan tore her eyes away from Holly and looked at me, checking to see how I was absorbing this information from my wife. Answering the unasked questions, I say, "I had no idea. If I had known, I would have encouraged you two to experiment a long time ago."

She looks back at Holly, "Hol, why didn't you tell me?! I've been hiding my feelings for you, as well! I've been masturbating every night after we hang out, especially when Mark is around. I love you so much." She reaches up and grabs Holly's head, pulling her to her lips again. As they make out, I sit back and start to stroke my cock.

Holly pulls back again, "Meg, I have to tell Mark about that night he brought your jacket back to you."

Megan giggles, "You haven't told him?"

Holly responds, "No, I wasn't sure how he felt about you or how this would work out." Then, she turns to me to tell me something, but as she starts to talk, Megan takes one of her nipples in her mouth and begins to lick and suck it. Holly continues, "Mark, hmmmm, that day you went to take Megan's jacket back.... ugh..... well, I called Megan when you were on the way.... fuck."

It's hard for her to get the words out, so Megan stops sucking her tit and takes over, "She called me and told me you were coming and that you had a crush on me. She said it would be fun for me to get 'caught' in a sexy situation." She pauses to run her hands up Holly's thighs, slowly working her fingers into her pussy. Holly gasps and grabs the back of Megan's chair.

Through the pleasure, Holly says, "God, Meg! I didn't think you would strip down and start masturbating in the shower with the door open! Fuck!"

Megan smiles, "Well, I had to do something to get his attention." She finger fucks my wife, slow and stead, teasing her clit with her thumb as she slides her fingers in and out of Holly's soaking wet pussy.

I chime in, "Oh, you got my attention all right. I had no idea that Holly had a fantasy about me fucking you, Megan."

Holly's face turns redder as she says, breathily, "Oh fuck, yeah, I've wanted to see you with Megan for years. Why do you think I role play as Megan so much?! FUCK....Oh Meg, baby, fuck!"

Megan perks up, "Wait, what's this about Holly role playing as me?" She stops pumping her fingers in Holly.

Holly groans and grabs Megan's hand, forcing her into her again, "Fuck, don't stop Meg! I need you to fuck me, please."

Megan resists and says, "Ok, but you spill, tell me the details about this role playing."

"Ok, ok, I will, just keep doing that." Holly says, as Megan resumes her fingering. "For the past few years, at least once a week, I've been borrowing your clothes, doing my hair like yours, and having Mark call me Megan while he fucks me."

Megan looks shocked and turns to me, "Is that true, Mark?!"

I nod, "Yeah, she made me fuck her from behind in the cafe bathroom just earlier today, insisted I called her Megan."

Megan looks back to Holly, "Baby, I had no idea you felt that way!" She looks thoughtful for a second, all the while Holly is getting closer and closer to orgasm. "I have an idea." She says, "Mark, come here."

I get up and walk over to her, still seated, with my naked wife on her lap. She looks at Holly mischievously, "You like seeing Mark with me?" Holly bites her lower lip and nods her head. Megan leans towards me and opens her mouth wide. I take the hint and step closer, allowing my cock to slide into Megan's mouth. She closes her lips on my dick and I let out a groan of pleasure. Holly is breathing heavy, eyes glued to Megan's mouth with my cock in it. She starts rocking on Megan's lap. I take the opportunity to lean in and kiss my wife.

Then, I ask, "Do you like this?"

She groans out a "FUCK YES!".

I say, "Tell me what it does for you."

As Megan continues sucking me and fingering Holly, my wife lets out a strangled, "It turns me the fuck on, that's what. The thought of seeing you getting your cock sucked by Megan makes me wet, makes my nipples hard, I've masturbated to the thought of it SO many times! Meg, fuck, I'm coming... HOLY FUCK!" And with that, she starts shaking. I reach back and put a hand on her ass, forcing her into Megan's lap, keeping her from falling as her body is racked by the orgasm.

Megan pulls my cock out of her mouth and smiles widely at both of us, "I think dinner is over, guys." And we all laugh.

Holly says, "Come on, lets go upstairs, I need to lay down." So we all head up to our room. Holly flops down on the bed and says, "I'm still so fucking horny, how is that possible?"

Megan laughs and says, "That just means we haven't satisfied you, yet.", as she climbs onto the bed, laying next to Holly. I climb in next to Megan and lean in for a kiss. Megan roles over, facing me, and drapes a leg over my leg. Her pussy is so close, I can feel the heat of it.

As we make out, I hear Holly say, "Damn, you guys are hot."

Megan says, "Oh yeah, this is your fantasy! Well, Mark, lets give her a show, huh?"

And, with that, Megan roles all the way onto me, straddling me, and leans in to continue kissing me. As she presses her breasts into my chest and rocks her totally wet pussy back and forth against my cock, I look over at Holly. She's got one hand on her tits and the other between her legs, her mouth is wide open as she slips a finger into her pussy, watching us. She says, "Meg, please, fuck him, get his cock inside you, now!"

Megan quickly obeys with a, "Yes, ma'am!" As she lowers herself onto my hard cock, I take both her breasts in my hands, giving special attention to her nipples. She moans in pleasure, quickly increasing her pace.

It doesn't take long, with all the build up and Megan not getting a release earlier today, before her orgasm starts. She's not quiet about it. She yells, "FUCK MARK! YES, YES, FUCK YES, GODDDDDD!" As her muscles spasm over and over. She falls off me, into the space between Holly and I.

Holly whimpers, "Yes, oh God, yes... so good." I climb over Megan, who's just getting her breathing under control. I come between my wife's legs and push her hand away. I line my slick cock up with her pussy and effortlessly slide into her. She moans again as I fuck her, hard. We keep a steady pace for about 3 minutes, when we hear Megan quietly groan.

I glance over and see her watching us while slowly playing with her clit. Holly, flushed with pleasure, spontaneously reaches over and grabs Megan's hand, the one she's playing with her pussy with. She pulls it away from between Megan's legs and to her lips. With a quick glance at me, and a wicked wink, she takes Megan's fingers into her mouth. I feel her pussy contract on my cock and I almost come, seeing her lick her friend's juices

Holly's eyes roll back in her head and she moans, "God, Mark, she tastes SO FUCKING good!" She lifts up Megan's hand to my lips and says, "Here, taste."

I don't hesitate to take Megan's fingers into my mouth and like the remaining taste from them. Holly says, "Good right?"

I lean in and kiss her, tasting Megan on her lips. I pull back and say, "So good, babe."

Holly looks deep into my eyes and says, "I want to taste her again." I nod and lean back, pulling my cock out of her. She gets up, turns to Megan, and leans in to kiss her friend. As they kiss, their hands roam and search each others' bodies.

Holly breaks the kiss and says, "Can I taste you, Meg?"

Megan grabs the back of Holly's head and kisses her deeply before pulling back and groaning out, "Please, Hol, oh please taste me."

With that, my beautiful wife dives into her best friend's pussy. Megan spreads her legs wide as Holly sticks her tongue as far as she can inside her. Megan rolls her head back and forth on the bed, lost in the pleasure. Holly suddenly lifts her head from between Megan's legs and looks back at me, smiles, and says, "Baby, would you please fuck me while I eat Megan's pussy?"

I don't hesitate to position myself between her legs from behind and slide into her eager pussy.

She groans and moans a muffled, "FUCK YES" and Megan copies the statement.

I can tell when Megan starts to come again by the way she reaches down and presses Holly's face hard into her pussy. That sets off a chain reaction, as I feel Holly's pussy clench and see her leg muscles start to quiver. As the two women ride their orgasms for what seems to be hours, I wait until the last minute to let loose, increasing my pace as Holly's orgasm peaks. I pound her harder and harder until she lifts up her head and screams, "FUUUUCCKKKK!!!!"

Megan whimpers and tries to get Holly's face back onto her pussy, but it's no use, Holly is spent. Megan starts to vigorously rub her clit as I'm about to come in Holly. Holly notices and shouts, "Mark, wait!" She pulls away, sliding my cock out of her. I'm so ready to cum it hurts. She quickly slides out of the way and points to Megan, still rubbing her clit, in a semi orgasmic state. "Fuck her, NOW!"

I instantly obey, grabbing Megan's hand and bringing it up to above her head. I grab the other arm to match and, with both her hand above her head, I slide my aching cock into her. She screams, "OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD! YES!" Her orgasm takes off. She begins writhing and shaking under me. I let loose, pumping cum into her at an alarming rate. I keep pumping until her screams turn to moans, which slowly turn to whimpers. Then, I pull out. I collapse to the bed between my wife and our lover.

As we lay there, letting our heart rates and breathing normalize. I stroke Megan's hair with one hand and gently massage Holly's leg with the other.

Megan is the first to break the silence, "God, I love you two. I never want this to end."

Holly says, "I love you, too, Meg. Neither do I."

They both look to me and I say, "I love you both. Holly, you're the best wife a man could ask for. And Megan, you've made our marriage so much more exciting."

Holly agrees, "Megan, you are welcome in our house and in our bed whenever you want!"

Megan sighs and says, "Thank you, both of you. I've never been this happy in my life."

I smile at them and say, "You know what? Who's up for a shower? I've never been happier to have a freshly renovated master bathroom with a HUGE shower!"

Holly's eyes get big and she says, "Crap Meg, I haven't shown you the bathroom remodel!" And with that, Megan and my wife hop off the bed and head for the bathroom.

I watch their naked asses go and think to myself, "How the hell did I get so lucky?"

12