Wife's Black Best Friend

Story Info
His wife's best friend is a black dude.
2.8k words
3.8
23.5k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,073 Followers

"He's just a friend," she always said about Jacob. "But you need to know, he will always be my friend," she added. Jacob is six foot five, built like a linebacker for the Jets, with huge hands and feet, and as black as a coal miner's t-shirt. He was born in Jamaica, came to California with immigrant parents when he was three, and has worked in the scrap yard since he was fifteen. He can lift a car, defend ten people at a time, knock down three men at once, and throw a football eighty yards.  

He met Carly when she was in college, and appointed himself her guardian soon after they met and became lifelong "best" friends. If anyone ever gave her a problem they would answer to Jacob and the consequences would be severe. When we started dating, I had to pass muster with Jacob and get his approval, but he made it clear, do her wrong and I would pay the price. 

When she accepted my marriage proposal, she made the statement about Jacob being her best friend and I never asked how physically friendly those two "best buddies" ever got. Did she have sex with him? I wanted to know but I never asked. They did spend time together, a lot of it, and she made it clear their time together was private and personal, so I let it go, although it had always been a big question in my mind. I suspected they had, but I didn't know for sure.

He worked most of the night at the scrap yard, so he had time during the day. She taught school, so each day Jacob would pick her up from work and they would have time together before I got home from work around six. What they did in their private moments was something I wondered about for a long time but never asked. It didn't seem reasonable that they wouldn't.

Finally, I could resist no longer, so I took off early from work and went home a little before she got there from school. Our backyard is nearly a forest, so I went around to the back and slipped into the shrubbery. I could see into the bedroom, as it faces the backyard and because neighbors can't see into our yard, we never close the blinds. You can easily see into our bedroom from the yard.

I had been there about thirty minutes when she walked into the bedroom. She sat at her desk for awhile, writing something for a few minutes, then got up and started to undress. So far she was alone. When she was completely naked, she put on a sheer nightgown and sat on the bed, as if waiting for someone. She seemed to be talking to a person out of view, and then I saw Jacob come into the room and pick her up and carry her right to the bed.  

He took off her nightgown and placed her on her back with her head on the pillow. Carly looked up at him and smiled, then motioned him to her. He quickly took off his clothes and knelt between her legs. He had the largest cock I had ever seen, even in any porn film I had watched. It dangled between his legs. He aimed that cock at her pussy between her legs and I was sure it would never fit in my dainty wife's pink slit.

I was spellbound, watching this huge black man level his enormous member towards Carly's eager pussy. He went into her unhurriedly, as if he knew it had to be a slow process. It was clear, it was not their first time together. Although it was huge, most of it disappeared into her tiny gapping pussy. I was astonished she could take that much of him inside of her. I was actually mesmerized watching that enormous black man fuck my petite and modest teacher wife.  

I watched them captivated, amazed, even fascinated, and I had less anger than I expected and was aroused watching her fuck her black lover and best friend. I was amazed by my calm reaction at seeing her being wildly fucked by her closest buddy. I was actually completely turned on by what I saw. It was erotic, lustful, wanton, and totally engaging to see her having sex with the man I knew she considered her best friend.  

When she turned things around by changing position and taking his huge cock in her hand and bringing it to her mouth, I almost lost it. Carly took that giant penis in her mouth and swallowed nearly every inch, taking it nearly to the back of her throat. I could not be sure how big he was, it looked huge, but it had to be at least 8 or 9 inches long. Not only was it lengthy, but it was as thick as most men's wrists. For her to just be able to get it between her lips was unbelievable and I watched in awe.  

As traumatic as it was to discover that my wife fucked her "best friend" each afternoon in our bed, it was just as fascinating and exciting to watch. I could not take my eyes off the couple who fucked in front of me in my bedroom. It was like the best of porn, and it was sexy as hell, amazing to see, and absolutely dazzling sex. My timid little wife was a total vamp with a huge black cock embedded deep in her body like a stick of sausage the size of a horse cock ramming deep in her lovely vagina.  

Their last act was when he spread her out on her back, pushed her legs wide, and opened her pussy lips with two huge fingers, and pushed his white tongue very deep in her splayed, wet, glistening sex. He ate her voraciously for twenty minutes and she must have come three times at his mouth. She took ahold of his large head with both hands on his kinky black hair and held his face against her vagina, pulling it to her. 

Before I knew it I had watched great sex for nearly 90 minutes and there was only about thirty minutes before I usually got home. I knew they would stop before it was time for me to arrive, but I was curious how close they would cut it. Would I be driving home while she was still being fucked by her black best friend in my bed? Would she hurriedly make that bed so it would show no sign of her afternoon delight on it?  

I left before they stopped, and I drove around some to time it right. What felt strange was that I felt like the offending party for spying on them having sex. Instead of being outraged, I was, in fact, enchanted by what I had seen. Yes, I was distressed, but mostly I was amazed, impressed, and even aroused by what I had witnessed from the backyard. I had watched my wife get fucked by her best friend, but I had also viewed an absolute sexual wonder.  

When I got home she was dressed in her normal clothes, and was cheerful as usual. Of course you are, I thought, you just spent the afternoon fucking like newlyweds with a man as long and thick as a horse. She kissed me hello and I tried to see if I could taste sex on her lips, but it was more the flavor of mouthwash than semen. Sure, she would rinse out the taste of her lover's come with Scope.  

I seriously didn't know if I would confront her with what I now knew, or would I keep her best-friend secret and let things remain as they were. At work all I could think about was what I had seen. I played it back in my mind many times over the next few days. At night she seemed normal and happy, and as she drifted off to sleep next to me I wondered if she was thinking about that enormous cock pushing into her. Of course she was. What woman could do anything else?

Our sex seemed normal, but paled in comparison to what I had watched from the backyard. As we made love later that night, I thought back to what I had seen, and like a porn film the memory was vivid and sexy and intense. I wondered about the first time he fucked her. Had he done it to her before our wedding? Had she sucked him before she even sucked me? Probably, I realized.  

I had the most intense desire to watch them again, to see his cock forcing itself into her, see his cock push apart her sweet lips, to watch her suck that giant dock again, to see his mouth pressed against her splayed pussy eating her like a starving man.  

It was less than a week later that I again took off early from work and slipped into our backyard, after parking again a block away. I was fairly eager and I got there a little too early. Carly didn't even get home until three, and I had gotten there about two thirty. As I sat in the backyard I began thinking about her time with Jacob. I began to wonder if any of the neighbors had noticed that she was brought home by a large black man who stayed inside with her for about two hours.  

I thought of what I had seen the first time. I imagined other things they may do. I thought about other places they may meet. I began to wonder, again, about their first time. I also wondered about how many husbands would react as I had. 

At three o'clock she again came into the bedroom, but this time Jacob came in at the same time. This time he began taking off her clothes, taking his time and removing an item at a time, folding it neatly, then kissing the part of her he had just uncovered. Off came her top, which he folded, then kissed each shoulder. He then lifted her bra off her after unsnapping the clasp. He kissed each nipple, sucking for a second on each one, then he pulled off her skirt and removed her panties.  

She stood nude before him and he stepped back and looked at her, admiring her nakedness, looking at what he liked. Jacob was a consummate lover, and it was easy to see why she enjoyed him so much. He then lifted her up to his shoulder height and held her above him, her pussy at his mouth. While holding her under the arms over his head, her sex at his mouth, he ate her as he held her up and had her closing her eyes and putting her head back as he feasted on her sloppy pussy.  

He did that for ten minutes, then lowered her to the bed and resumed eating her as she stretched out on her back on the made bed with her legs open and her smile as wide as her thighs. She pulled her knees up, opened her legs completely, and again held his head against her mound. It didn't take long for her to come, and I could hear her cry of pleasure from out in the yard and I wondered if the neighbors ever heard.  

After they rested, and I even watched them rest, she got on her knees and he got behind her, lubed up her ass with something he must have brought with him. When he was finished with the lubricant, he knelt behind her and eased himself slowly and carefully into her backdoor. It had to be tight and she grimaced until he got halfway in and eased himself out slowly, then she seemed to sigh and smile as her anus loosened up.

He began very leisurely, moving in and out, holding her up by the hips to steady her. Gradually, he increased the pace until he was moving steadily in and out of her as she hung her head and pushed back against him. She held herself up with her arms and moved forward and back on top of the bed as he pushed against her bottom and into her. Steadily, she bounded forward and then back and the slapping sounds of their bodies hitting together could be heard in the yard. As he banged against her, her body shook with the force of his thrusts.  

I was engrossed by the contrast between her white naked skin and his coal black body as they knelt on our bed fucking. He towered over her and held her up, lifting her hips with his massive hands as he fucked her from behind. The sight was stunning, and I gazed in admiration as if I was watching a porn queen fucking a huge black dude in an X-rated video.  

My heart beat went high-speed as I watched from the very first time I saw them, and it seemed to increase each time I watched them rutting like wild animals. Their sex was raw, passionate, and primitive, but it was also totally spellbinding for me to watch. Was I aroused by his massive cock? Undoubtedly. Was it homosexual? It was different than that. It was what it did to my wife. How it filled her, how it sent her over the moon, and how much it pleased her. It indulged her sexual needs incredibly.

As that hefty cock pounded into her, it brought me to heights I'd never reached before. He fucked her like a ram fucks a female sheep. How was I able to watch my wife being fucked right in front of me like she was a female beast? Was I truly a voyeur who got off seeing his wife having sex? Yes, I believe so. Am I a cuckold? A person who likes to have his wife enjoy sex with others. Again, it seems undeniably so.  

Carly had a black friend she fucked regularly and I was willing to let it continue if I could just watch them. That was a fact. It didn't dignify me, but it was true. I wanted to see it happen as often as possible. I longed to fantasize about it, picture it as I worked, and think constantly throughout the day about her with her lover in our bed.  

The most important thing about this story is that I have decided not to ever tell her I know about her and her "best" friend who she meets daily for sex. It was not an easy decision, but it was one I thought about a great deal. Was I afraid of Jacob, probably so, but I don't think the decision was made out of fear. If anything, perhaps I was afraid of losing Carly. That sounds more likely, but it comes down to more about who I am than who I fear. I do love her, and that means a lot.

Spying on Carly and her lover, watching while they had sex from our backyard, her black best friend, Jacob, taught me a great deal about myself. It showed me what I got most turned on by, what I mostly fantasized about, and what my actual sexual interests are. It seems I like the idea of my wife with another man, especially a black man--I like the taboo element of it, of course. I like the idea of the cuckold male and the unfaithful female, and I seem to like watching my wife have vigorous sex with an alpha male.  

How could I have not known all of this? I have no earthly idea. Since it never had come up, I was unaware of those things existing in me. I knew I loved porn, and had feelings of inferiority, but I did not realize the depth it went to. Until I watched him fuck her with that massive cock, see him eat her to explosive orgasms, I was unaware of who I really was.

Raised in the south, my wife grew up in an antebellum type society, although she did not consider him inferior, but superior to white males: his virile power, his ability to satisfy her sexually, and his total and absolute devotion to her. Her upbringing did not allow her to marry out of her race, but her feelings for him did not permit her to ever abandon him either. My wife loved a black man and I could do nothing about it, but I loved to watch her being fucked powerfully by him, although I could also do nothing about that either. It was just something I needed to accept, and that has become clear. She has a black best friend and a compliant but happy husband.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,073 Followers