Wife's Body Betrayal Ch. 01

Story Info
Shy conservative wife quickly loses control of her body.
1.4k words
4.08
72.9k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wife's Body (and Husband) Betrayal -- Chapter 1

My wife Kelly is 43 years young...She has an excellent body that she works hard to keep. Her breasts are medium/large, but they are very firm and not saggy or sloppy. Her nipples are very light pink, puffy, and about the size of a quarter.

She has always been very conservative and shy. She is not flirtatious and not someone you will see any public displays of affection from. She is modest and even more so after turning forty. I cannot even convince her to wear a two-piece bathing suit in our backyard!

You should also know that she has this strange condition which developed after having our first of 2 children. Once she began breastfeeding, she began having hypersensitivity in her nipples. The slightest touch or stimulation from her clothing brushing against her would start the makings of an orgasm. I thought it was great of course and even had fun with it myself at times.

My wife, however, was often embarrassed by this and it was interfering with her day-to-day life. That is not to mention, that I think she felt like some sort of freak. I mean, who orgasms from something like this?

Anyway, after seeing a few doctors and making some lifestyle changes, she was able to get this under control and learned how to manage the situation.

Okay, back to my story...

On Summer nights, we like to spend the evening unwinding with drinks by the pool and the hot tub. it's not unusual for our neighbor Jim to swing by. As the wife and I were popping open our drinks, Jim greets us, and he has his son Brian with him who was up from college. We all get along great, and we enjoy their company. Although, it would be nice for them to bring over some beer of their own occasionally!

After a short while, the cooler was getting low on drinks. "Going to get us some beer to refill the cooler." With that, I headed back towards the house. Heading back to the yard, I noticed my neighbor's son Brian was standing behind my wife and unusually close to her. She seemed a little flushed in the face, so I decided to take a moment to assess the situation. Brian leaned over and whispered something in her ear but whatever it was, she appeared to be a little taken back.

Brian lingers and begins to rub her shoulders. Now, this is getting interesting, I think to myself. Seems harmless but this is out of her comfort space. Brian continued massaging her shoulders but now Jim was standing next to Brian, and I see him give her thigh a squeeze. Kelly looks very uncomfortable, but I can't help getting aroused. I've never seen my wife in such a vulnerable, sexy predicament. Although she had to realize, that I was not far and would never let anything bad happen to her. But still, she looked uncomfortable. I decided to wait a few more minutes to see how this would play out.

Brian moves his hands from her shoulders to her breasts! Kelly jumps and pushes him away. Her face is bright red, and I can tell she is furious. That is my cue to finish getting beer and return.

approaching the backyard, I tried to make noise so that I can be heard, and everyone seems to be relaxing but somewhat awkwardly. My wife's face appears to be back to her normal shade, and she seems to have calmed down. I bring back what was left of the beer, but it wasn't much. "I need to make a run to the liquor store to get some beer". I could see the demeanor on my wife's face change. She quickly offers to go for us, but I say, "I need cigarettes and a few things anyway." I asked if there were anything special anyone needed while I'm out, but everyone declined. "I will have my phone, text me if anything changes."

I was somewhat concerned about leaving my wife but more interested to see if anything happens and how far she lets them take this. I'm incredibly aroused at this point and against my better judgment decided to head for the car. I shut the gate behind me and decided to stop for a moment to see if I can catch anything before, I head out. at once, Brian begins to touch her breasts. Quite frankly, I'm surprised she did not kick him out or yell for me. I felt that if she thought she was in any sort of danger, she would have. I figured she was comfortable enough that she had things under control. However, Brian put his arms around her, kind of like a bear hug but his arms were around her breasts. I could see her squirming trying to push him off, but his arms were too big and strong. He holds her like that for a few moments and she continues to fight and fidget.

Amongst all the chaos, still is managing to keep a level tone of voice to not draw any attention to the backyard. He could not make out Brian's response, but he starts to squeeze her breasts. He is being very rough, probably because of her fighting back but either way it's not long before the top of her bathing suit is no longer covering her breasts. I hear Brian and Jim comment about how nice they are, and they could not believe how sweet her nipples looked. Jim decides that watching his son is no longer enough and as Brian is holding her Jim starts tweaking and playing with her pink nipples. Jim comments that he cannot believe how hard and swollen they are getting.

My wife's eyes begin closing and she is pleading with them to stop. The more she pleads the more excited Jim and Brian seem to become. Brian begins to suck on her neck as he's holding and now mauling at her breasts. Jim continues to focus on her nipple. She is losing her will to fight and keep them off. I haven't even made it to my car yet, and I can see that they are on the verge of giving my wife orgasm and I'm going to watch it happen. James takes her nipples into his mouth, Brian turns my wife's face and is now trying to kiss her right on the lips. She resists, that is until what looks like Jim reaches in between her thighs and starts touching right on her slit. As her mouth opens to protest (I think) Brian waste no time and starts making out with her. She is squirming and trying her legs away, but she has no luck and even from where I'm standing it looks like he has at least one finger inside of her. She's now making out with Brian willingly.

Jim is now fingering my wife furiously. It's now obvious that no fight but the only sounds coming from my wife are that of pleasure. Brian lets go of her and join his father from the front. My wife reaches out grabbed Brian by the head and pulled him in for a very passionate kiss! My wife is lifting her butt off the chair and Brian holds her bathing suit down. Her legs are now willingly open, you bury his face thighs and start eating her pussy. My wife has lost all control of her body. After a few minutes of being tongue fucked by Jim, he gets up and I can see the disappointment in my wife's face. That disappointment would not last long as Brian lifts her up and lowers her down on top of him so that she is straddling his stomach area. Brian reaches up and is continuing to play with her breasts while Jim is reaching over and massaging her clit.

My wife lifts herself up and for a moment there I think she's going to separate herself from the situation but instead she slides back and lowers herself down onto Brian's waiting to get dick. She puts him inside of her! She starts writing him while Jim stands behind and is playing with her breasts and making out with her. Brian is taking her furiously, like only a college stud could. I had never seen my wife act like such a whore, but OMG am I loving it!

I wanted to stay and see what else happened, but I knew if I didn't make my way to the store and get back that I was going to be busted.

To be continued...