Wife's Breast Exam Turns Erotic

Story Info
Routine breast exam turns into cheating and more.
3.1k words
4.05
98k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie stepped out of the shower, grabbed her towel and wrapped herself up. She looked at herself in the bathroom mirror. She couldn't believe that today was her 40th birthday. She wondered where the years have gone.

Stephanie took good care of herself and she looked more like twenty-five rather than forty. She had an amazing body. A tight waist, large natural breasts and an ass that drove guys crazy when she wore her tight black yoga pants.

Stephanie and Ted met in college. They got pretty serious, and she got pregnant her freshman year at nineteen years old. They of course didn't plan for that, but that didn't change anything. Stephanie dropped out of college while Ted continued on. Just before their son Blake was born, Stephanie and Ted got married. While the first few years of marriage were good, Stephanie noticed that Ted was very distant lately. He seemed to spend a lot of time at work and going on long business trips. She had her suspicions about Ted, but couldn't bring herself to accuse him of anything without proof. She was quite certain that Ted was fooling around with his secretary, Julie. She was a twenty something with a tight little body and flirtatious.

"Happy Birthday!"

Ted greeted Stephanie as she walked into the kitchen.

"Are you really going to the doctor's office on your birthday?" Ted asked.

Stephanie didn't want to make a big deal about her fortieth birthday, she just wanted it to be like any other day.

"Yes. I've been pushing off this exam for a while and I just want to get it over with."

"Ok, well how about I go with you and afterwards I'll take you to lunch?"

Stephanie agreed. She and Ted got in the car and headed to the clinic.

Stephanie and Ted arrived at the clinic and she checked herself in. When Stephanie sat down, Ted excused himself to use the restroom. Stephanie heard a faint buzzing sound and looked down on Ted's chair. His phone was lit and buzzing with a text message. Stephanie couldn't help herself. She cocked her head and read that it was from Julie. She opened it up and couldn't believe what she read:

"Hey you! Can't wait to see you tonight. I'm so excited to finally have a whole weekend with you all to myself. Here is a little preview of what to expect."

A picture of Julie in skimpy black lingerie followed the text message.

Stephanie couldn't believe it. She couldn't speak. Just then Ted came walking back from the restroom. Stephanie put the phone back down on the chair. Before she could even say a word to Ted, the nurse came out to the waiting room. "Stephanie? Come on back."

Stephanie stood up and followed the nurse to the exam room. She took her vitals and asked the usual health questions. Stephanie, still in shock about the text message, answered the nurses questions. The nurse handed Stephanie a gown, told her that Dr. Johnson would be in shortly, and she left the room.

Stephanie had her suspicions of Julie and Ted and now she knew for sure. She debated with herself in her head.

"That son of a bitch! And that little whore! Well, at least I know for sure now."

She pondered her next move as she got changed into her gown. Stephanie unbuttoned her blouse, and removed it. Then she unzipped her tight jeans and folded them neatly with her blouse. Next she reached behind her back and unclasped her black bra. Her large breasts hung free. Stephanie enjoyed the feeling of her naked breasts being exposed. She reached up and gently squeezed her nipple. This made her extremely excited. Stephanie then stepped out of her matching black thong and placed it on the chair with her other clothes. She put on her gown, sat on the exam table and waited for Dr. Johnson.

"Hello there Stephanie."

Dr. Johnson opened the door, smiled at Stephanie and shook her hand. He was probably in his late 50's. Stephanie had never met him before today. He was in good shape and very attractive for a man of his age.

"So I see you're here for a breast exam?"

"Yes doctor, first time."

"Ok well there's nothing to be nervous about. You seem to be in good health otherwise. Why don't you take off your gown and we'll get started."

Stephanie stood up and removed her gown. She placed it next to her and sat back down. Doctor Johnson looked up from his clipboard and jolted for a second as he noticed that Stephanie was completely naked.

"Oh I'm sorry, Vicky should have told you. You only needed to remove your top and bra."

Stephanie's face grew red with embarrassment. She had never had this type of exam and just assumed that she needed to remove all of her clothing. But as embarrassed as she was, she felt very dirty and naughty for letting this man see her completely naked when it wasn't necessary.

"Oh my goodness doctor! I'm so sorry. This is my first time, I didn't mean to..."

"It's ok Stephanie. Don't worry about it. It's perfectly fine. I'm a doctor and a professional. Please don't be embarrassed."

Stephanie raised her head from her shame and nodded in agreement. Stephanie was experiencing an emotion like never before. She was completely turned on. She could even feel her vagina getting wet.

"Good. Let's proceed with the exam, shall we?"

Stephanie nodded yes. Doctor Johnson washed his hands, and as he dried them off with a paper towel, he gazed at Stephanie's large breasts.

"Well for starters, Stephanie, everything looks good from what I can see. Very healthy."

Doctor Johnson tossed his papertowel in the garbage and moved in close to Stephanie. He reached out and took each of her breasts in his hands. Gently squeezing them at first, then more of a firm press. Stephanie's nipples began to stiffen. She closed her eyes as the older man fondled her breasts. She was becoming more and more excited. Without even realizing it, Stephanie ever so slightly started to spread her legs.

Just then, Stephanie was startled and came out of her mini trance.

*Knock, knock*

The examination room door swung open. It was the nurse from earlier, Vicky. She made no attempt to close the door.

"Doctor Johnson, the medical students are here and are waiting in the mammogram room whenever you're ready."

Stephanie made no attempt to cover her naked body as she was exposed to the female nurse and whoever else might just walk by.

"Ok Vickie, thank you. We will be right there."

Before Stephanie could ask, Doctor Johnson explained to her that he had two medical students from the University to observe a mammogram.

"Will you be okay with that? I wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable Stephanie."

Stephanie tried not to show her excitement. She couldn't believe what he just said. Just the thought of some students seeing her breasts made her extremely excited.

"Oh, well I guess that would be okay Doctor. I mean, they are the future of our medical world and all. I guess it's fine with me."

"Good, I appreciate your understanding. Now just follow me and we'll head over to the other exam room."

Stephanie stood up and started to unfold her gown.

"Oh don't worry about that Stephanie. We are just going right down the hall. Your things will be fine here and we will be right back in this room soon."

Stephanie didn't argue and followed Dr. Johnson out of the room and into the hallway. Her large breasts jiggled as she walked. She couldn't believe that she was walking around completely naked and about to expose herself to others.

As Doctor Johnson and Stephanie entered the mammogram room, there were two young faces standing there in anticipation. Stephanie couldn't even focus on any single one because she was so turned on. Doctor Johnson introduced the students to Stephanie.

"Ok everyone, before we get started, are there any questions?"

A young student raised his hand. He was about twenty years old and very attractive. He was tall and muscular.

"Yes Derrick?" Doctor Johnson said.

"Uh yes, Doctor Johnson?" He flipped through his notes a few times. "Does the patient have to be totally, uh, nude for this exam?"

"Oh that's a very good question Derrick. The answer is no. What we usually do is just have the patient remove their bra at the time of the actual mammogram. However in this case, Stephanie was unclear of Vicky's instructions. So instead of belittling her, I thought that it'd be okay if she just remained unclothed. Now, if there aren't anymore questions, let's get started. Stephanie, would you step over here in front of the machine please?"

Stephanie walked up to the stainless steel machine. She had seen pictures online before but never in real life.

"Ok. Who would like to go first?" Doctor Johnson asked.

Derrick stepped forward and offered to go first. He flipped through his notes one last time and placed his notepad down. He took Stephanie's left breast in his hand and positioned it in the machine. Then the right. Stephanie couldn't believe that this much younger, incredibly attractive man had just felt each of her large breasts. Her vagina began to quiver as he did this.

After Derrick's exam, it was Josh's turn. Josh was about the same age as Derrick and equally as handsome. Josh did the same as Derrick. Stephanie loved the feeling of the two younger men's hands on her big breasts.

"Well if everyone thinks they are familiar with the process and don't have any questions, you are free to go and I will continue my exam with Stephanie."

"Uh actually Doctor Johnson, I would like to get a familiarization with the full exam, would that be something we could do? Derrick asked.

"Sure thing, just follow Stephanie and I back to the exam room."

Stephanie lead the way. She was followed by Dr. Johnson and the two medical students. Stephanie, still naked, walked into the room and sat back on the table. The students gathered around, facing her.

Doctor Johnson gave a few instructions and did a demonstration on how to perform a breast exam using his hands. Stephanie watched the young faces as she was fondled and groped by the Doctor. She even slightly spread her legs giving them a full view of her shaved vagina.

The students went up to Stephanie one by one and performed their exam. Stephanie was getting more and more excited as the men caressed and fondled her big breasts.

As Derrick examined her, Stephanie ever so slightly extended her right leg and placed it in between his legs. She lifted it slightly until she made contact with his groin. She knew she made contact with his penis when she felt it twitch. Derrick paused for a second when he had realized what happened. Stephanie looked him in the eyes and smiled. She gently bit her lip as she looked at him. Derrick's penis now became fully erect. It protruded as much as it possibly could without bursting through his dockers. Stephanie moved her leg back and forth, caressing his penis through his pants.

It was now completely obvious to everyone in the room what was happening. Their jaws were on the floor and eyes wide open. Doctor Johnson smiled.

"Well as you can see guys, this profession isn't for everyone."

This broke Derrick from his trance. He stepped back, startled, and attempted to cover his massive errection. His face grew red with embarrassment.

"Well don't let me stop you. Go ahead, you might as well keep going now." Doctor Johnson said.

Doctor Johnson was actually encouraging her and Derrick to keep going. Stephanie was thrilled. She bit her lip and stretched out her naked leg. Her pretty bare foot rested on Derrick's crotch and she gently rubbed his penis through his pants.

Stephanie couldn't take it anymore. She hopped off the table and got down on her knees in front of him. All eyes were on them but no one made a sound. Stephanie reached up and unbuttoned his pants. She slowly pulled his zipper down and pulled his pants down to his ankles. Now the size of his penis was even more noticeable. It was massive. Stephanie let out a gasp as she put her fingers in the waistband of his boxer briefs and slowly lowered them. Derrick's hard penis sprang free.

Dr. Johnson and Josh just watched as Stephanie grabbed a hold of Stephen's penis. It was pulsing with blood. Stephanie opened her mouth and started to suck him off. In and out. She had to use her hands towards the base because it was so big. Stephanie moaned as she sucked the penis of the young medical student. It wasn't long before Derrick announced that he was going to cum. Stephanie took his hard penis deep in her throat and held her position until she felt the warm cum enter her mouth. Derrick began breathing heavy and pulled away from Stephanie's mouth. His big soft penis flopped out of her mouth. Stephanie smiled while looking up at him and said, "Mmm. Thank you." Derrick smiled and started to fasten his pants.

Stephanie was so engulfed in sucking Derrick off that she had almost forgot about the audience they had in the room. To her surprise, Stephanie looked up at Doctor Johnson. His pants were around his thighs. His penis was in his hand and he was stroking it slowly. Josh was rubbing his crotch over his pants. Stephanie was in heaven. She couldn't believe these younger men and her doctor where so mesmerized by what she had done that they couldn't help from touching themselves.

Stephanie walked back to the exam table and hopped up on it. She grabbed the back of her legs and placed them in the steel braces used for a gynecological exam. Her pussy was on full display.

"So, who's next?"

Josh didn't hesitate. He squared himself right in front of Stephanie. He aimed his penis towards her and leaned in close to Stephanie.

"Oh no you don't. Watch and learn."

Doctor Johnson pulled him back and took the young mans position in front of Stephanie. Stephanie gave Josh a playful disappointed look.

"It'll be worth the wait, I promise." Stephanie said as she winked at the student.

Doctor Johnson inserted his penis deep into Stephanie's wet vagina. She flung her head back in pleasure. He thrusted deep and hard getting faster and faster. Stephanie started moaning. She looked around the room at everyone. All eyes were on them. Eventually he began to cum. He didn't pull out and unloaded into Stephanie's vagina.

"Mmmm...that was nice, Dr. Johnson. Now it's your turn Josh."

Stephanie locked eyes with Josh. He walked up to her, still hard. Stephanie held her pose with her legs in the braces. He inserted his penis deep inside her. Stephanie began to moan as the young man thrusted in and out. It was only about two minutes before he began to shake and it was obvious he came inside Stephanie's pussy. She could feel the cum of the two men oozing out and down over her asshole.

Just as Stephanie was about to climb off the exam table, Derrick stopped her. "Uh, Mrs. Davis, do you think maybe I could have sex with you too?"

Stephanie smiled, "Oh of course, Derrick. I was kinda hoping I'd get to feel that thing inside me."

Derrick unzipped his pants and his massive penis was already hard again. He reached up and grabbed Stephanie's breast. She smiled at him letting him know it was ok so he'd feel less nervous. He lined up his penis and gently poked it inside Stephanie's vagina. It filled up Stephanie's tight pussy. She threw her head back in pleasure. Just after he started, there was a knock on the door of the exam room. Dr. Johnson opened the door. He didn't even try to hide what was happening. "Yes Jackie? What can I do for you."

Jackie peaked over Dr. Johnson's shoulder and her jaw dropped. She saw Stephanie getting fucked by a medical student. "Uh, Uh,..."

Dr. Johnson lead Jackie out to the hallway to speak to her. Derrick didn't miss a beat and continued pounding his massive cock into Stephanie's pussy.

Stephanie began to think for a minute and realized how great of an opportunity this would be for Ted to get a taste of his own medicine.

"Excuse me, Jackie? Are you out there?"

Stephanie called for the nurse while she got fucked by Derrick. Jackie poked her head inside. She kept looking down and was obviously uncomfortable.

"Come here Jackie, I'm kinda not in a position where I can get up."

Jackie walked in and stood beside Stephanie as she was getting fucked. Jackie couldn't help but notice Stephanie's big tits jiggling back and forth as she got fucked.

"Would you please go to the waiting room and have my husband Ted come in here."

Jackie was just as surprised as Derrick when she said that.

"Mrs. Davis...wha err..."

"Derrick. Shhh. It's ok. Trust me, just don't stop. Everything is going to be ok."

Jackie slowly walked out of the room and shut the door.

About thirty seconds later, the exam room door swung open. Ted, accompanied by Jackie and Dr. Johnson walked in. Ted's eyes grew large. He couldn't speak. Stephanie just smiled at him as she continued to get pounded by the student.

"Now you don't have to feel guilty about your little 'business trip' Ted."

"You know about that?" Ted asked Stephanie.

"Oh yes. I know. And now you know that I'm going to fuck whoever I want."

Ted was still dumbfounded.

"Now if you don't mind, could you let us finish up in here?"

Ted turned and walked out of the room. Derrick and Stephanie continued as Dr. Johnson walked over to Stephanie and pinched her nipples. A few minutes later, Stephanie began to squirm. She let out a loud moan and yelled, "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum! I'm cumming!"

Everyone in the waiting room heard her, even Ted. Derrick continued to pound Stephanie's pussy until finally cumming inside her.

"Wow, that was amazing boys!" Stephanie said, still catching her breath.

Everyone got dressed and eventually the students went on their way. Dr. Johnson completed his exam and Stephanie got dressed.

"I'd like to see you in about a year Stephanie." Dr. Johnson said.

"Sure thing Doctor." Stephanie smiled and gathered her things. She walked out of the exam room and back to the waiting room.

"Ready Ted?" Stephanie acted as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

Ted didn't have anything to say. He just stood up and followed her out. As they got in the car Stephanie looked at Ted with a smile and asked, "So, where are we going for lunch?"