All Comments on 'Wife's Breast Exam Turns Erotic'

by patrickroundhouse

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
where are we going for lunch?

We're not. I am going to the bank to split our assets and get the finances in order. Then I will see a lawyer about starting the divorce. Who are we kidding, I am a cheat and you think I will continue to stay and support you while you fuck around as well? Hopefully the papers will be ready when I return from my "business trip". Lets not be angry, it was good while it lasted.

amyyumamyyumalmost 5 years ago
Totally ridiculous but fun

I gave it a 5* for originality and laughs! smile)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
1st wife

She was tiny, barely 4'8", but she wore a size 34 "C" bra, which made her appear enormous up top. One thing I discovered early on, she would climax almost without fail from just having her nipples licked. If she wore a top without a bra, the cloth rubbing on them would often set her off, I saw her many times have to stop and try to get herself under control while we were headed somewhere. She often wore bandaids to keep it from happening.

Her Doctor discovered this during an exam one day, and he was apparently a bit kinky because her exam became thorough. She admitted it to me that evening, getting red faced, said she didn't know what to do because he was a Doctor. At least he only touched her breasts, still, a bit much.

He had her booked for a "followup" just four weeks later, I cancelled that one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Makes the Doctor look bad

Creepy stuff.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
An old and stupid plot

So nothing good in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fun fantasy

Hey it's a common fantasy according to my wife. Especially if the doc is even remotely attractive. She told me that she would get super wet during a pelvic exam. Something about being exposed and helpless with an authority figure manipulating your private parts.

Two buts: but a doctor will always have a female nurse in the room when examining a female patient , and the author obviously has never had a mammogram. They don't just casually happen And real pain sometimes is felt by the patient

R.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More

I love slutty wives! I would've taken her home and fucker her and maybe called the secretary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A good basic plot idea, . . .

but really tone deaf execution. Fucking her doctors for revenge, and they agree? Makes the wife look as bad as the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sorry, slut

We are having lunch with my lawyer... Julie likes to tease, but we never had sex before. But you can bet your ass ... if you have a piece of it left that is, that Julie and I will have a lot of fun after our divorce... and you will need to find a new doctor. This one lost his license and the two medical students were expelled.

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 5 years ago
Two things

I think I read this type of story in a 1960s dirty cartoon book I found in my Dad's top drawer when I was young.

From some of the comments, it sounds like it is ok for the husband to cheat, but the wife is a whore for getting revenge.

KB

kiteareskitearesalmost 5 years ago
@ KB...I wasn't reading in the 60s

And have still hit 1/2 century, how old do you feel? hahahahaha

Sorry, couldn't resist.

As for the story, nothing special but it was put together fine and a bit of fun. Also one in the face of the hubby and his little fling which is unusual in LW, the norm is the wife is the whore having the affair and the husband is the stud getting payback or revenge or RAAC or whatever, but that's fine that way. God forbid that the woman wants payback on her slut of a husband.

Ted, they just came home and are roosting.

OPrimeOPrimealmost 5 years ago
Now For A Dose Of Reality

Ted and Stephanie get there fifteen minutes early and then wait for half an hour past the appointment time. Stephanie gets shown to a small room where the nurse instructs her to take her top off and put the paper examine gown on.

She sits there freezing her ass off for another fifteen minutes. The Doctor and nurse blow into the room, Doctor looks at the chart asks her what her name and birthday are, as well as why she is there.

Stephanie answers, the Doctor examines her, and then has the nurse finish up. He has been there all of six minutes. Her copay is $160.00 and she is hustled out the door, still cold and the last thing on her mind is sex.

Ted is in the waiting room wondering why the only thing to read is Wedding and Bride magazines.

gpetagpetaalmost 5 years ago
very exciting and good revenge

better she first gets divorced but not for target of our reading. She should have taken Teds phone to proof him guilty.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 5 years ago
Unbelievable!

Sorry but this story was so far fetched that even I, a confirmed lover of "Loving Wives" cannot enjoy this stupid story-line. Pity the author could not try to make an attempt at reality.

patilliepatilliealmost 5 years ago
Just a dumb stroke fantasty

for an adolescent mind. Not in any way credible, so that kills it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Doctor Johnson!! I love it XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a great breast exam story. We need more just like this one.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Story is as dumb as the idea of Uncle Squint running again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The woman is 40 and has had a kid but she also stated that this was her first breast exam? That's just fully ridiculous. Most women have had a breast exam by the time they're 19-21 and most assuredly if they've been pregnant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpatrickroundhouse@patrickroundhouse
427 Followers
Hi, I’m Patrick. I like to write short sexy stories usually involving a wife having sex with strangers or other men. I try to include all the necessary tags so you don’t read something that you don’t want to. Some of my stories involve cuckolding also, so if you don’t like tha...