All Comments on 'Wife's CMNF Experience'

by TonyMA70

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 6 years ago
Unbelievable

Unbelievable to think this story could be true! There are many weird things happening in our fantasy world of human relations but it is difficult to contemplate a wife agreeing to this type of humiliation. Far more likely to be the vivid imagination of the husband.

I gained no appreciation of this story, but if true, pity those involved.

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
Disjointed

The wife at the start is not the same as the end and that sort of change doesn't happen over the course of being bullied into a strip.

My guess written from watching porn rather than knowledge of this type of lifestyle.

Google is your friend (other search engines are available).

ptebadenptebadenalmost 6 years ago
This isn't erotic

This wife had many orgasms but we didn't enjoy them. Non of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Did that also

A young guy the wife and I knew had a remodeling business, we needed work done on our bathroom. $2500, and we were short, so my wife, who runs a house cleaning sideline business suggested she do his house as part of the deal.

He laughed, and said, "maybe if you did it nude."

That began some banter, she is no prude and his boldness got her to be bold right back, NBD since she did some topless dancing in bars back in college.

So, she went over there one Saturday, did the housework. She came home exhausted, after four hours, and told me "Just 3 more weekends to go." to earn the $500 discount. She insists to this day that all she did was do the housework, while naked as he sat and watched.

I think I believe her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous