Wife's College Buddy Visits

Story Info
Wife's college fuck buddy shows up with great expectations.
3.3k words
3.7
86.9k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lflyer82
lflyer82
54 Followers

It was early on a Saturday morning when the doorbell rang. I opened the door to a guy about my age but thinner and about four or five inches shorter. He had a pleasant smile and a deep baritone voice.

"Hello, can I help you?"

"My name is Aiden Williams. Is Wendy here? I'm a friend of hers from college. She invited me to come this morning."

"She must have forgotten the invitation. She was out last night with friends and called to tell me that she had too much to drink and didn't want to drive herself home. She decided to stay overnight at a friend's house and will come home this morning. Why don't you call her to see if her plans changed?"

"I tried but only got voice mail."

"Just a minute, that looks like Wendy's car pulling up behind your car."

Sure enough Wendy, my wife of five years popped out of the cab and rushed to say hello to her friend. She threw her arms around him and gave him a great big kiss. Then, realizing that I was staring at them she looked a little embarrassed but quickly recovered.

"Carl, this is Aiden, the buddy I told you about who dated me on and off all through college. I forgot to tell you that I invited him to visit this week so we could catch up on our lives after school. "

There was a moment of awkward silence and then I realized that we needed to move this conversation inside. So, Aiden was invited in, offered a cup of coffee, and we retired to the kitchen. My insecurity was on high alert. Her greeting of Aiden seemed a little over the top. The coffee that I made earlier was still warm so that is what we had in mugs in front of us as we sat at the kitchen table.

I was still a little dazed and when I came to, I realized Aiden was explaining to Wendy how happy he was when he got her invitation. Their conversation was sexually charged from the beginning, with lots of references that began

"Do you remember the time we..." and,

"I still think about how you looked when you wore that..." Suddenly Wendy got up from the table. "Carl will you please get Aiden's bags from his car and bring them to the spare bedroom while I give him the royal tour."

Just what there was to tour in our modest cape house was not spelled out unless she meant herself. I was about to tell her it seemed like a lot of decisions were being made without my input, but she gave me a look like she knew what was on my mind and I better keep it to myself. I became the designated bellhop at Chez Wendy, and Aiden was to be ensconced in the bedroom directly across from the master bedroom.

I guess I should have been honored when he trusted me with the key fob to his Aston Martin Convertible that was blocking my car in my driveway. I collected his luggage and came inside only to hear lots of giggling coming from the back of the house. I dropped his luggage in the front hall, leaving his Callaway golf clubs in the trunk of his car. They are the same clubs I have had my heart set on but knew I could never afford. I wondered what the hell he did for a living to have such expensive clubs and a car that most guys can only dream about.

But that would have to come later as I hurried inside to find out what the giggling was all about. I found them at the back of the house, in the den adjacent to our patio. Wendy was trying to explain that we were saving up to put in a pool. Aiden showed no interest in what she was saying and instead was shockingly (to me) trying to get under her blouse to feel her boobs. Wendy kept giggling and playfully slapping his hands away but that didn't seem to deter him as he continued to try to feel her up.

I was stunned for at least the second time this morning and loudly walked into the room expecting him to stop. When he didn't stop, I got angry and said,

"Get your fuckin' hands off my wife. Go collect your luggage from the front hall and leave."

"Carl, I'm profoundly sorry that you have taken offense."

"Profoundly sorry my ass, you little prick? What else would you expect? Just get your profoundly sorry ass the fuck out of my house."

I could tell that Wendy was embarrassed by my colorful outburst, but I didn't care. She made the unilateral decision to invite a man into our house to stay as a guest and I was to like it or not. Well the answer was not. I threw his key fob back at him. But Wendy gave me a dirty look,

"I want him to stay."

"Well, I don't. His behavior is abysmal. And yours isn't much better. You both were behaving like teenagers right in front of me. If he can't keep his hands to himself with me present, how will he behave when I'm not around?"

"We just were so happy to see each other after five years. What if we both promise that we made a mistake, and it won't happen again? Can he please stay?"

"Let's talk about this visit that you arranged without talking to me first. Come out to the patio so that we can have some privacy."

Once outside, I reminded her that major decisions, like having a guest sleep over, were to be made together.

"I won't try to stop you from reminiscing with Aiden or even having him as a guest if he behaves himself. But based on what I've seen so far, I don't trust him to be alone with you. I will not be a gofer for him, and you better tell him, forcefully, if necessary, to keep his hands to himself."

At this point Wendy played the "Don't you trust me?" card.

"I saw him trying to feel you up, and all you did was giggle and play at pushing him away. It didn't seem like you were trying too hard to stop him. I know you told me that you had this long-term buddy when you were in college. The term buddy generally is reserved for a friend of the same sex. You never mentioned that your buddy was male.

"Aiden is a handsome man and based on what I've just witnessed your relationship was probably sexual not platonic. So finally, to answer your question, while I'm willing to trust you, I don't trust him, and I think I have every right to be concerned."

Wendy agreed that she would tell him no more hanky- panky, but she persisted and finally got me to agree to his staying as our guest. We went to find him and let him know he could stay. I walked up to him and got in his face

"Aiden, you better remember that Wendy is no longer a single college girl. She's a married woman now, so keep your fuckin' hands to yourself. if you want to keep your hands."

I meant it too as I've been working out the last two years, not only with weights but with both heavy and light bags and doing some martial arts stuff on the side.

Aiden thanked us and said he'd go upstairs and unpack. He looked at Wendy I guess hoping she would accompany him. As she started to move toward him, I stopped her from going by taking her arm and asking Wendy to put something together for lunch for her guest and us.

She agreed to getting lunch but said, "it's time for you both to apologize, shake hands, and let Aiden get on with his visit."

"I have nothing to apologize for but if he wants to stay, he better make his apology believable." And he did and we shook hands.

The conversation over lunch was more interesting than I expected. Aiden was a pleasant conversationalist and we found out that he was a venture capitalist. He came to our town to check up on several small startups in the area to see if any of them was worth his attention and investment.

"In fact, my first meeting with one of them will be over dinner tonight at the Marriott. I'm meeting with a husband and wife, co- owners of a small but seemingly profitable mosquito spraying company.

"They want to expand into several of the neighboring, towns but they need cash to do it quickly while the season is right. In fact, it would help in the negotiations tonight if Wendy would join me at the meeting since my meeting is with both husband and wife and I think the wife would be more comfortable if she wasn't the only woman at the table."

Uh oh, the whole idea sounded fishy to me. I didn't know of any mosquito spraying company in our town and asked for the name of the company. He ignored my question and told Wendy that they had a 7pm dinner reservation at the hotel with the company owners. He obviously expected to have Wendy join him at the hotel tonight. My objection was lost in her wondering what she should wear. At that point I realized I was fighting a losing battle with Wendy, so I reluctantly agreed and left them to talk about the meeting.

The afternoon went by quickly as they chatted about what their lives had been like since college. I listened to them but didn't join in until I noticed that he didn't mention his wife. I thought I finally got him since his luggage tags listed Aiden and Gloria Williams. But he said,

"I'm divorced and just hadn't updated my luggage tags."

I sulked the rest of the afternoon waiting for them to leave.

Wendy was all atwitter as she got ready to go with Aiden. She kissed me goodbye and thanked me for being so considerate. Off they went in his beautiful Aston Martin Convertible with the top down and the radio blasting. I didn't believe that there really was a meeting with this spraying company, and I had no intention of leaving them alone for a few hours at the Marriott. I decided to follow them to see where they went.

They were driving with the top down and Wendy was clearly on top of the guy as they drove. In fact, she vanished for a while altogether and it wasn't too hard to guess what she was doing. She reappeared as he slowed down approaching the hotel looking for the entrance.

I laid back not wanting to be spotted in case they started to drive around looking for a place to park. I scoped out the lot while I waited so that I could get a space quickly and not lose them in the hotel lobby.

I saw them both hand overnight bags to the bellman, who was outside chatting with the doorman, as they entered the hotel. She had to have packed her overnight bag prior to his arrival so obviously this trip to the Marriott was all planned. I quickly parked and walked in after them. I spotted them at the front desk,

"I'm Aiden Williams, I have a reservation for myself and my wife for this week."

"Of course, Mr. and Mrs. Williams, what credit card will you be using?"

"Here's my Master Card."

"Thank you, sir. Can I get you a bellman to take care of your luggage?"

"That won't be necessary, Janet. We gave my car key and our luggage to the bellman at the door and asked him to park my car and bring our luggage up to our room. How late do you provide room service?"

"Until 10 o'clock tonight sir."

"Excellent. And which elevators do we take to get to our room?"

"Just turn around and you'll be looking straight at them."

"Thank you, Janet, he said smoothly, you've been very helpful."

They turned around and looked straight at me. Aiden turned white and his knees started to buckle. I steadied him and walked him to a nearby sofa. Just before I sat him down, I gave him a quick knee in the groin. Wendy, on the other hand, just started to curse at me for not being trusting. I had to remind her that I heard Aiden say he and his wife were checking in.

"Trust, works both ways and you were about to cheat on me." Other guests were staring and I'm sure more than a few could figure out what was happening.

I told Wendy to get Aiden a glass of water and at the same time I told Aiden to take deep breaths and put his head between his knees. I had no idea if this was the correct thing to do for a knee to the balls but it always worked on TV. While Wendy was off looking for water, I told Aiden that I was not going to let him come between Wendy and me. He surprised me by straightening up and pulling out his phone.

"Look at the emails your wife and I have been exchanging over the last 4 months." Wendy appeared with a glass of water, looked at Aiden's phone and realized what was happening.

"Aiden, my emails are private. You have no right showing them to Carl."

"Carl, take me home and let's forget this whole incident." Meanwhile Aiden was tapping on his phone's screen and pulled up an email stream which contained their email conversations and handed me his phone with an email from Wendy showing on the screen.

"Hi Aiden, remember me? I'm your old fuck buddy from UConn."

"Hi. What a wonderful surprise. I've missed you a lot. Have you been thinking about me, or just my big cock?"

"Well you and your big talented cock."

"I'm glad you remembered it. It's missed you a lot."

"My ass still hasn't forgotten what your cock would do to it and would love to get reacquainted. Any chance you'll be coming to Long Island soon?"

"You must be a mind reader. I was hoping to get you to invite me to visit you (and that numb nuts of a husband) so we could have some fun."

"Have you stayed in touch with John MacDonald? The times the three of had together are some of my best college memories. His long thin cock would slide so easily down my throat and with your big fat cock in my ass, I couldn't believe how many orgasms I would have with the two of you."

"I haven't seen him since college, but it shouldn't be too hard to locate him. I guess your husband doesn't know about us. Does he satisfy you at least?"

"Not with his cock. It's small, and a lot of the time I can't even feel it. But to his credit, he knows it, and goes down on me regularly to do his best to satisfy me. And with some coaching, he has been doing alright. But I still miss your giant cock. Our regular mailman, Jerome, has a big cock and I've let him in a couple of times. He really didn't know how to use it though. He just thought his size was enough to satisfy me. I sent him on his way after a couple of visits.

"But now that Carl is working from home, all Jerome does is deliver the mail and look at me like a teenager in heat. I've really been worried that you spoiled me for all other men. I need the kind of fucking that only you and that monster can give me."

"Tell me have you given your ass to your husband?"

"No way. When we were first married, I asked him if he ever did that, and he looked at me like I was crazy."

"I'm glad to hear that. Better get ready to receive the stretching of your life. And stock up on lube, your ass is going to need it."

"You really turn me on when you talk dirty like that. I remember when you would slap my ass and tits with that miniature crop of yours, I would cream in my panties. And I still don't know how you managed to sneak into the changing room after my wedding and fuck me while I still had my wedding gown on."

"Did you use a tampon to keep my cum inside you until you and your husband had sex that night?"

"Yeah. And he never knew the difference. I've been working on a plan to get us to the Marriott without Carl being suspicious. We can't use our home with Carl working from home because of the covid virus so we need to figure out a place to fuck. I think I have an excuse that we can use to get into our local Marriott. Oh, by the way, did you ever buy that hot Aston Martin Convertible that you wanted?"

"I'll be driving it to Long Island when I visit you. We can find a quiet spot and put the top down. I bet you'll love fuckin' under the stars. Uh oh, my wife just came home so I have to cut this short. I'll see you soon."

"Fuck Aiden, when were you going to mention that you were married?"

"No sweat sweetie. I'll be divorced by the time I see you. I'll even bring the papers with me to prove it."

"Better yet, why don't you email them to me in advance so I can check them out. I haven't forgotten your devious streak."

"You have cut me to the quick Wendy my dear. And you just earned yourself ten more swats on the ass from my crop."

"Oooh, I think I'm getting wet already. Actually, I always wanted to try that crop on your cock. We'll see how you react to the pain, Mr. Macho."

I read enough, but before I returned Aiden's iPhone, I sent the entire exchange to my own phone. The email exchange between them had me sick. Their references to me, the fact that I was cuckolded by them on my wedding day was more hurtful than you could imagine. I told Wendy not to bother coming home and I left them. I contacted an all-night locksmith and met him at the front door of my house. Once the locks were changed, I got out a bottle of 15-year-old Dewers, shared a drink with my new friend, the locksmith, and went to bed. I didn't sleep very well but I did develop a plan of action to deal with Wendy. It started with an attorney and ended with divorce. Like all such actions, the words of that old song came back to me:

"She got the mine, and I got the shaft".

To say that it was prophetic was an understatement, but according to my attorney it would have been worse if not for the email stream I copied off Aiden's phone.

Aiden went back to his ex-wife with his tail between his legs leaving Wendy on her own. I've been trying to start over, using what I had left after the divorce, to open a mosquito spraying company since there really wasn't one in our area. It started to become profitable by the end of the first spring. It really is amazing how popular mosquito spraying can be. I'm looking into other seasonal businesses to generate income when the bugs are killed by mother nature. I talked to my bank about a loan so I can expand the spraying into the next town next spring and possibly start a parking lot snow plowing business this winter. Speaking of winter, the bank's loan officer, Miss Kimberly Winters suggested that she might be interested in reviewing my financials some more over dinner at her home. Yes sir, things are starting to look up.

lflyer82
lflyer82
54 Followers